Five things to look forward to on 'Jersey Shore'
August 4th, 2011

Five things to look forward to on 'Jersey Shore'

Forced to spend the last 18 Thursday nights watching “Project Runway” reruns, tonight marks the return of quality reality TV. Oh, how we’ve missed you, “Jersey Shore.”

It’s been five long months since we’ve curled up with our favorite fist-pumping, hair-teasing reality stars, but MTV’s juggernaut is finally back – and, according to the season 4 trailer, crazier than ever.

I, for one, am so excited to welcome Snooki and the gang back into my life, I don’t even care that the show, filmed in beautiful Florence, Italy, is still going by its original name – which refers to New Jersey’s Atlantic coast. So, in honor of “Shore’s” return, here are five things to look forward to on season 4:

(Note: We haven’t seen any advance screenings. However, based on seasons 1, 2, and 3, there is a 100 percent chance that the following events will occur during the impending season.)

1. Ronnie and Sammi will get back together. Then they’ll breakup. Then they’ll get back together again. At some point in time, an Italian hottie will catch Ronnie’s eye, causing Sammi to inflict physical pain on Ronnie. Ronnie will then head to the kitchen and drown his sorrows in one of those mysterious red shakes he’s always blending.
  2. Mike will scare off an Italian girl by offering her his pajamas way too soon. He’ll then head to the club, find another Italian girl, bring her home and somehow convince her to smush.
  3. Vinny will find a local barber and get his haircut – every episode.
  4. JWoww will get into a fight. And win.
  5. Snooki will get into a minor car accident with a police vehicle. (OK, so we didn’t make this one up.)

Will you tune into “Jersey Shore” tonight at 10 p.m. ET to watch Snooki and Co. take Florence?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • television

« Previous entry
  1. wpzpqoew

long sleeve joe namath jersey

December 5, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  2. chris

please tell them to go Fist them selfs

September 1, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Dirty Dan

Snookie really looks like a tramp, but I would drink her bathwater.

August 13, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  4. Duke

Please allow me to introduce myself... I am a mild-mannered gentleman who is polite, caring, generous, and kind. With that said, it would be my honor to plow Sammi like there's no tomorrow. Thank you...and goodnight.

August 7, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  5. breastman

Two of them are under JWoww's chin ( . )( . )

August 5, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  6. big Richard

Snookie eats a pickle (wink, wink)

August 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jujubeans

6. Snookie goes down on an Italian gigolo.

August 5, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  8. hoofawted

I'm a fan of the grenade horn

August 5, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  9. derp[

Great, another couple months of having to hear about the exploits of retarded new york diego's.

August 5, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  10. itsamemario

i keep looking for #1. Entire cast gets into fiery helicopter crash..
    ok maybe thats pushing it, still not a fan though. Im waiting for the new season of the walking dead for my tv entertainment..

August 5, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jim

The only thing to look forward to with Jersey Shore would be when they would cancel this sorry excuse for entertainment !!!

August 5, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  12. loJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esg1A7Bq1hY&w=640&h=390]

August 5, 2011 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  13. danny bonaduce

I think the 5 things to look for on jersey shore is the 5 dudes the situation is going to bang off of camera !! I heard grease ball ronnie beat the crap out of sitch cause he found out about another dude.

August 5, 2011 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  14. charlie crack

@BV-That's ok, it sometimes isn't worth going back to class....maybe the wreck was an indication to just rest at home. @alecia-you didn't offend anyone....you're good with us......trailer trash is what it is you are always kind and no offense should be taken by anyone......I am totally with @Evel-Jwowws cans are it baby.......let me motor boat girl come on..........@mad..if you see us......holler bro, cold one up in air to ya............yall be good........

August 4, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  15. @Mad

The death of Tracie was told to us by his/her rep on while you were working blog. We have not heard from tracie so i'm guessing it is true. I heard he died while trying to push out a big hard stool and his heart gave out but that could be one of the rumors

August 4, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Beautiful Vixen

I believe you were trying to spell dumb idiots. I'm guessing all the dumb idiots are watching Jersey Shore because the blogs are slow..lol. Well this dumb idiot will be checking it out later. Night all ~ xoxo and Tracie..May you RIP my friend :( love you ~ xoxo

August 4, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..Evel.. forgot you love JWow's cans. I bet you would love to take your last breath in those cans!!! I think she can beat your a$$ and you would stiill be wanting those cans. Hi C.C and our new friend Alica. :)

August 4, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Evel Knievel

The only two things I'm looking forward to are Jwoww's cans.

August 4, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  19. name is mike

ur all dum edeots

August 4, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  20. alecia

Hey charlie! Hey bv! They didnt give me anything to look forward to! Theres no ceremony crowning king and queen trailer park trash and i dont see an apology from mtv for creating this monumental waste of space that has no doubt made earth the laughing stock of the universe! My sincerest apologies to anyone ive offended in a mobile home community.

August 4, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Beautiful Vixen

@C.C: No prob. My head is so far up my a- * that.. I got to class tonight, I have my scrubs on but I looked down and I have fr!cken flip flops on so I had to go home. I didn't bother going back because it's 1/2 hr away. with gas and Rt. 80 it wasn't worth..lol. Top it off, accident on my way home so it was slow driving..lol

August 4, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  22. The Måd Råp3r

Lol, nvm just saw the blog post from tracies rep

August 4, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  23. The Måd Råp3r

Five things to look forward to on Jersey Shore
    1: The end
    2: The end
    3: The end
    4: The end
    5: The end

Wait is tracie gone, did I miss something?

August 4, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Beautiful Vixen

Correction..mourning

August 4, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  25. charlie crack

@BV-Nahhh......don't worry bout' me...i'm mourning the poo free marquee as well from a.m til p.m though she/he just all about that..got real old......I'm just givin ya a hard time :)

August 4, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  26. charlie crack

Ha haaaaaaaaaaa....... Hey @BV- Hope class goin well........ are you in a bad mood today sweets???? Smile....cheer up.......and be good

August 4, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Beautiful Vixen

Hey Charlie, sorry not ignoring you just moaning the death of Tracie.

August 4, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Beautiful Vixen

Ronnie should hook up with Chris Brown and get their own show on how to beat a b***h to the ground, and maybe a book after.

August 4, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  29. charlie crack

1. Fist pumping 2. More fist pumping 3. Snooki eats a pickle 4. Someone calls the other a wh**re 5. Ronni beats Sammi (damn she's fine, what an idiot) 6. J-woww's ta ta's hang out 7. Vinny's mom cooks somethin'. (just a joke yall, my girlfriend loves the show)

August 4, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  30. ahh

u forgot the other girl...dena (or however u spell it)

August 4, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deena

You like the boobs?

August 5, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • tv crazy

i love jersey shore and i watch it online on http://www.tvblockbuster.co.tv if any of guys missed it watch it on Tvblockbuster Now!

August 11, 2011 at 5:46 am | Report abuse |