While you were working...
August 2nd, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• In between interviews, Ryan Reynolds made time to pose with former co-star Sandra Bullock at "The Change-Up" premiere. The would-be-perfect-couple might not be dating, but they support each other as friends. (PEOPLE)
  • Never far from controversy, Miley Cyrus was spotted smoking a cigarette, despite writing in her autobiography: "...for me, smoking would be like smashing my guitar and expecting it to play." (Daily Mail)
  • Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" album is breaking records, as "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" reaches No. 1 on the charts. That's five in a row for the 26-year-old singer! (Los Angeles Times)
  • At least Rachel Bilson can admit she sounds shallow. The actress says in an interview that she has to decide what to wear the next day before going to bed - a tradition she's upheld since childhood. (Just Jared)
  • It seems comical that Taylor Lautner went shopping for a $200,000 car with his parents. But then again, how many 19-year-olds can pay for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG? (TMZ)
  • Take a look at new photos from the spin-off "Basketball Wives LA." With the formerly feuding Gloria Govan from season 1, the show is guaranteed to have some serious drama. (Bossip)

1. fernace

Sandra Bullock is an intelligent, classy woman who, like many of us, fell inlove with a man who misrepresented himself! I.e., he told her he was a reliable, hardworking, true man! Jesse James only works hard to climb the c-leb ladder,1 reason he courted Sandra so fiercely! We know who cheated on who & no spin will change the truth!!

August 3, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  2. Cletus

I had hot wings last night. My farts are like steam

August 3, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  3. Booo

I'm kind of offended by the Rachel bilson part. It's shallow to plan your outfits? I have picked what I wanted to wear overnight since my mother made me as a child. No need in holding up time in the morning to do so. Now that I'm an adult with a career and family, I choose my clothes for the week on the weekends so I don't have to deal with it. Shallow? Nonsense!

August 3, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  4. Peace

@itsamemario, You nailed it, my thoughts, too! @tim, I'm so sick of this hot, humid weather (I'm sure all of you are). I don't normally wish summer away, but, I can't wait till fall!!! Stay cool, all !

August 3, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. tim

weatherman sayin 105 plus

August 3, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  6. tim

it is gonna be so hot outside today doodoo is going to be leaking out of peoples behinds.

August 3, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  7. fernace

Wow how sweet! Lautner took his parents with to buy a car! At least he has parents, so many of these teen & tween c-lebs you really wonder where the parents are!!

August 3, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  8. itsamemario

i agree, live a little before putting out your lifes story. i mean at 18 her autobiography is a pamphlet at best..

August 2, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Marny

This is why teenagers have no business doing autobiographies,don't be in such a hurry keep living and when you get around fifty or sixty you will have had so many life long experiences.

August 2, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sebastian Van Goober

Im glad to see that Jesse James has stayed away from that pitiful bullock. Was such a happy day when he dumped her whiney ass!!!

August 3, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |