'Millionaire Matchmaker': Wealthy men hate redheads
August 2nd, 2011

'Millionaire Matchmaker': Wealthy men hate redheads

There may be a bevy of redheaded beauties in Hollywood right now (Christina Hendricks, Emma Stone, Julia Roberts, Isla Fisher…) but “Millionaire Matchmaker” Patti Stanger says dudes with dough aren't into gingers.

The dating guru likes to say that “everybody deserves love,” but apparently a match with one of her millionaires is just not in the cards for ladies with fiery locks.

“The millionaire men - wealthy men - never pick them,” Stanger tells the Huffington Post of redheads.

“Every time I offer them they say no," she says. "I could say the most gorgeous redhead in the world and they'll say no, they don't want it.”

Which explains why you won't see many redheads on her reality dating show, because it's simply an issue of supply and demand. “It's not me, it's the men," Stanger says.

Season five of “Millionaire Matchmaker” premieres on Bravo August 15.

1. Kristy

I think that redheads are the most exotic of all with there red hair and freckles and mostly green eyes. Most of the people that put redheads down are either extremely jeoulous or intimidated. The redhead is like a lion chita or leapord and redheads are usually very mysterious and the most quite.

July 6, 2013 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. SureCelia

This isn't really news. She doesn't like red heads, curly hair, a girl who has curves, she thinks gay men can't be monogamous, and that Jews lie. She has more prejudices than all the southern states combined. Honestly I think they all stem from her own insecurities. She doesn't like in other women what she herself lacks, gay men don't want her and are generally prettier than her, and she's probably dated Jewish men in the past and the relationship(s) ended badly.

June 28, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. red

she's just a jealous old hag who STILL isn't married...ummm how can the matchmaker still not find love! AND I am always getting hit on because of my red hair...she needs a personality!! She lost this fan...I used to like her show until I saw that episode..lost this fan for life! AND everyone I have told thinks she sucks even more than before!

June 23, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. read more

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to give something back and help others such as you helped me.

June 3, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  5. Orlee

Wow...she's a mighty bitter Patti! I love being a redhead...and I'm sure Patti Scialfa is NOT a mighty bitter Patti...she has The BOSS

February 2, 2012 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
  6. PeterComersion

We will do all of the work for you, selecting your desired match and setting up your entire date through our Two For Drinks Concierge Service

LA Matchmaker

December 29, 2011 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
  7. megankay

I'm 19 with a great bod and naturally deep red hair. I have NO problem getting guys! While I am very pretty, I believe it's my hair that attracts guys. It's interesting and alluring...a lot of guys tell me that nabbing a redhead makes them feel special and manly. So Patti can think what she wants, but I don't need a matchmaker! The offers are pouring in.

November 1, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Tiffany

This mess isn't even worth my time but I'm going to comment anyway!
    Redheads are too strong for MOST men.... Most "wealthy" men dont want a woman that will stand up to them. There are VERY FEW redheads that will be abused or mistreated!

October 17, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Annika

I also think it's really awful that everyone is bashing blondes and patti. Blondes are not necessarily dumb. Every blonde is an individual person and some will be very smart and some will not. The same is true about brunettes, redheads, Asians, black girls, brazilians, men...... As for patti, she's just telling us what the guys on her show said. It isn't her opinion or a gateway to talk about how unattractive you find her. She's just doing her job. Its these guys who are treating women like something they can design from parts in a catalog. Honestly when I saw this article pop up on google it hurt my feelings a little, but the whole idea of the show is superficial so none of this should be taken seriously.

October 11, 2011 at 4:20 am | Report abuse |
  10. Annika

I am a redheaded woman. I've only watched her show once; I saw a guy invite his posse of boyfriends on his first date with him. If these are the guys who aren't attracted to me I'm ok with that. I do think it's probably true that the majority of younger men prefer blondes, but from experience I can say there are wealthy men who love redheads. I was married to a cardiologist, and then had a long relationship with a hedge fund manager, among other successful men I dated briefly. What I do believe is that men who want redheads may be in the minority but they are driven. I've colored my hair before. As a blonde I definitely got noticed more & even as a brunette I got more attention in general but mostly from undesirables and they were never as passionate about me. A man who loves redheads will walk through fire to get you and keep you once he's decided he wants you. This is the kind of attention chick flicks are made of.

October 11, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jay B Ralt

She let this redhead on and I'm already in love with Sally... Delish! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrCLNGI2vE0

September 27, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  12. m.s.

She's a matchmaker, yet she has never been married. As for her hair rules, she is the spokesperson for a line of flat irons so of course she's promoting straight hair (for white women.) In polls,men prefer redheads the least, but that doesn't mean that some of her millionaires wouldn't date one. Patti probably asks, what color hair do you like the most, rather than, would you date a redhead or is curly hair ok?

September 12, 2011 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  13. Star

This woman rubs me the wrong way. She also says millionaires hate women with curly hair. I'm African American with very thick hair and I shouldn't have to burn it straight for some man to look my way. Whatever. I'm so over this woman.

August 31, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  14. MGG

Funny, how Patti Stanger says she's into beauty, and she services all of the millionaires with attractive men and women. BUT, not only is she the most attractive woman, have you seen the uglies that she has working for her? The guy is a total freak, and the girl with the weird hair and bangs is a total ugly geek. Can you imagine if you were a millionaire and had these two uglies tell you what was good and bad and giving you dating techniques? Unreal.

August 23, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • M

I thought they were very strange, all the employees in the world and she picks those two ?
      YIKES !

September 27, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
    • redhead1964

lmao... so true, the whole crew makes me laugh.
      None of these millionaires are anything to write home about. Money cant win me over.

March 16, 2014 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  15. val

Don't tell my hubby, he loves him some redhead!

August 15, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lena

Patti's advice is for redheads to dye their hair a different color. I am a natural redhead and dyed my hair brown for two years. I didn't dye my hair to get a man, but I just wanted a change. I have gone back to red and the number of men interested in me has gone up dramatically! I would have to say that my slowest dating years were when I was a brunette...so Patti's theory isn't very accurate

August 14, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  17. reed

That long faced Patti is Ugly as sin though. Her teeth look like Chiclets or whatever that gum is called that looks like her filthy, huge, beacon in the night teeth. She also said on her show that someone needed to have their eyes done- well look at your self first wrinkle neck! you look like a leather skin bassethound. Get your neck done you plastic bag!

August 6, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  18. reed

I am a natural redhead and I hate it. Brown is better. Redheads have yellow teeth and orange skin. They stink and eat cheese all the time.

August 6, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  19. James

This show is entertaining but seriously 99.9 percent of these match-ups do not work. I don't understand how Patty is always claiming she is the best matchmaker out there. WIth a 0.01 success rate?

August 5, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Morgan

I'm a natural-born redhead. I've experimented with other tones. When I was a blonde, men were noticeably politer (opened doors, smiled more, etc.). As a brunette, I got many compliments on my skin (and many dates). Now I'm back to my natural red, and yet couldn't be happier. It was fun to play, but red is sassy and I enjoy the banter that comes my way!

August 4, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Z

Why is it always shallow narcissist guys that have a "no woman over 29 and/or have no more brain power than a houseplant" policy get on the show all the time ?
    HOW is this show still on the air ?

August 4, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  22. O

Perhaps Patti should put those rich guys in the hot seat and interrogate them about what they have against redheads ?

August 4, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  23. L

Maybe more women who looks like Mad Men's Christina Hendricks would have better chance on the show ?

August 4, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Kay

Fire crotch

August 4, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. RedHotHead

OH, I forgot to mention I love the episode of South Park where Cartman goes about Ginger Kids!

August 4, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  26. RedHotHead

Well...I happened to be at this site out of interest in red hair color, per whether or not dyes are dangerous to skin..but can't pass up on lending my two cents on THIS topic. I don't think guys care if a woman is brown, red or blonde. If she looks cute and has a personality to match, come on, that's all they need, except the retards who want money or status. Please. But everybody has his or her own thing they're attracted to–some girls like muscles, some girls don't care, etc. Why is this a debate? I love to change my hair. Lately, it's copper-red. But my personality is always the same. My boyfriend could give a crap what my hair is doing, as long as I'm going him! cheers
    PS–just because Patti Stangler says something, doesn't make it true..and you may not like her, but she's not a drag queen or ugly..she just has a Type A personality. She has the right to her opinion, same as all of us.

August 4, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Edward Cullen

I'm sorry but...redheads are the hottest ones above blondes and brunettes. I would fall in love with a redhead on the first take any given day of the week. I think alot of these millionaires believe redheads are too rambunctious and fiesty. Maybe they just want a lower IQ and the dumb blonde stigma because their high power egos tell them women who seem to stand out signal a possible balance of personal power issue.

August 3, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  28. TLW

Could that be because we (natural) redheads are known for our fiery personalities, quick wit, and superior intelligence?? Perhaps her (desperate) male "clients" are only interested in big-breasted bleach-blonde bimbos they can manipulate & dominate?

August 3, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  29. johnny

That's the most realistic clay sculpture I've ever seen!

August 3, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  30. A Hot Redhead

Given the choice....I think they would choose a hot redhead over her! She's mean!

August 3, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  31. pam

Who would want redheaded kids

August 3, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  32. the_dude

Redheads are firery and insatiable. How could you not like them???

August 3, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Mister Jones

It's because they have no souls.

August 3, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Celia

Actually red-heads have many souls. They steal the souls of other people. For each soul they steal, they earn a freckle.

June 28, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Celia

I think people are being too sensitive. If Wal-mart said we don't stock green socks because no one buys them, that would be the same thing. If you're signing up for an exclusive club to date wealthy men only, then you're being pretty particular yourself, right? So it's wrong that Patti merely makes an observation for the lack of demand for red heads? I personally think red heads are beautiful, Nicole Kidman when she was natural, was gorgeous and my bestfriend from childhood, Sarah Sullivan, has red hair, and she's very lovely.

August 3, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • CJenks

Did you see the whole episode or did you only read the article? Because the article makes it sound so much less than what it was. If you watch that episode listening to her crass remarks about redheads was far more like listening to the KKK preach than about listening to a lecture on supply and demand. She also mentions that some of these men are clueless and don't really know what they're looking for. There have been numerous episodes where she has completly disregarded her clients wishes. So the fact that she isn't even willing to put a red head in the room with them and see what happens says so much more than her publicist approved statment above. Show us the proof Patti. If you're so confident that your men don't want red head than stick one in the room with them and let THEM decide.

November 25, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  35. arale norimaki

Next to a dog, a beautiful woman is the thing to be. "That why Patti Stanger still alone"

August 3, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Bosstone

What does Tah Tah Toothy know? She looks like a horse. The ladies she mentions have no problem getting men. Also, redheads are rare. My friend is addicted to gingers.

August 3, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  37. 1040

Christina Hendricks is not a natural redhead. Trust me, I know!

August 3, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Fabulous Redhead

Leslie-

You're a dope!!! I've been a redhead for 15 years and I am fabulous in every way!! I was blonde for years prior to that and have NEVER regretted going red!! i Redheads get tons of attention!!

August 3, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mister Jones

Nobody is fabulous in every way. I am guessing that you are a lot further from fabulous than you actually think. But please continue to tell yourself whatever you like ...

August 3, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  39. richard

I think Patti Stanger is an ugly brunette!!!!!!

August 3, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  40. The Real Thing

As a natural redhead, I can tell you that men of ALL types and ages are fascinated by the possibilities with redheads. The myths about our fiery tempers and passionate love-making drives them crazy. We are also hated by jealous women who resent the attention we naturally attract. Patty surely had a man stolen from her in the past by a redhead. She is clearly terrified of having us around.

August 3, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Ralph Malph

Shallow comment from a shallow woman about shallow men.

August 3, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Godstar

I've always thought Bonnie Wright was absolutely beautiful, she's the actor who plays Ginny in the Harry Potter movies. I just don't see how anyone could be daft enough to not like a woman just because she has red hair.

August 3, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Lizzie

I just want to know her excuse for not being able to find a millionaire for herself if she is such an expert. And her hair is not red!

August 3, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Eric Cartman

Nobody loves a ginger. Gingers have no soul.

August 3, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • CJenks

Right. Cause God only gave a soul to SOME people. Idiot. DO yourself a favor. Make yourself look smarter. Stop talking.

November 25, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*scuba

Describe soul, biblical spirit occupying a finite body, or loving craring emotional compassionate personality...

August 24, 2013 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Stephen

Any man who does not want a woman who is as beautiful as Christina Hendricks just because she has red head crazy. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Hair color should not matter. But these are rich white guys, they only like blonde.

August 3, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Dom

Millionares don't date reds because they are too smart. Better to date a dumb blond you can find, feel, f and forget than a redhead that will take you to the cleaners if you mess with her.

August 3, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Carrie

"I thought I was the Duke of Earl When I made it with a red-haired girl in a Chevrolet" ~ Billy Joel.

CLEARLY a red head stole Patti's boyfriend.

August 3, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  48. Cal Native

As Bruce Springsteen, worth hundreds of millions dollars and married to a red head, sings in his song "Red Headed Woman":

"Well I don't care how many girls you've dated, man
    But you ain't lived till you've had your tires rotated

By a red headed woman
    A red headed woman
    It takes a red headed woman
    To get a dirty job done"

August 3, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  49. Cesar

Give me your poor, tired and all the redheads in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 3, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  50. nuno blizness

Get 2 Free AMC Silver Movie Tickets

August 3, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  51. Howard

I'm a lawyer!

August 3, 2011 at 3:13 am | Report abuse |
  52. Beautiful Vixen

Correction.. * going

August 3, 2011 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  53. Beautiful Vixen

Why are all you redheads letting this woman's comment get to you? She doesn't even like curly hair on the women. She always tell those that do, to straighten it. If a woman has it goinng on, any man would give her a second look no matter what color her hair.

August 3, 2011 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  54. SKY

FACT: I BET A MILLION THEY WILL DATE A VIRGIN IF IT HAD BLUE HAIR!
    IT'S NOT LOOKS ALL THE TIME ITS WHAT IS INSIDE OF A WOMAN THAT REALLY COUNTS TO A
    REAL MAN WHO WANTS TO SETTLE DOWN....LADIES, A MAN WILL GIVE HIS ALL TO HAVE A CLEAN
    WOMEN.....ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL USED WOMEN....THE RARE VIRGIN THE "GEM"

August 3, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  55. 8andSkate

I just called 911. The chick in that picture is have a stroke.

August 3, 2011 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  56. Ignoraphobe

My god, is that the Oscar Mayer wiener in a black wig? Her face is 3 feet long!

August 3, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  57. Tommy Todd

I'm pretty old and I've never been with a real red head but is it true that the carpet match the curtains.

August 2, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollywoodred

Tommy Todd, yes. In some cases, the carpet can be a little blonder.

August 3, 2011 at 3:42 am | Report abuse |
  58. Tammy

I am a natural redhead and I am not married to a millionaire, or anyone for that matter! Like most men, they must be intimidated.

August 2, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Tommie

She has yot teeth.

August 2, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  60. redheadshavemorefun

This is so dumb! I was once hired because my idiot boss believed that because I am a redhead, I would have a firely temper. I am afraid I disapointed her with my phlegmatic personality.

August 2, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  61. redheadshavemorefun

Having a shallow idiot for a date or husband just ain't worth the millions anyway!

August 2, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Irish Red

Um, I'm a natural auburn (a lovely SHADE of red), and I have no problem with interested men. True, none have been millionaires, but I figure I'm just their loss. Lol! All my fellow auburns, and gingers out there can agree with that... :)

August 2, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Redheads are HOT

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm1zd7WoFAE&w=640&h=390]

August 2, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  64. dehcated

What the hell is a "lesbean"? Is it a vegetable?

August 2, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Massive Marbles

Red Heads are passion on fire so, its just like limp wristed wealthy men not to want one, they can't stand the heat so they stay out of the kitchen!

August 2, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  66. johnny smith

Patti is a self promoter. She follows the most superficial, worthless criteria I've ever seen.

August 2, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  67. ProperVillain

That's because wealthy men want a ditzy piece of eye candy that will treat them like their employees do, like the king of the hill. Most redheads I've know have been fiery, independent, and far from pushovers. Traits that most wealthy guys don't want in a woman because it deflates their messiah complex...

August 2, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Marny

Hey Leslie you idiot how is this about gays and blacks?It's stupid anyway red heads are attractive you need to go trolling back into the forest.

August 2, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  69. However

Don't worry girls. Millionaires may not be into redheads, but Billionaires are.

August 2, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Irish Red

LOVE it...lol!

August 2, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Megri

Love it!!

August 2, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • hotforred

i wish i could find a redhead for a gf. id treat her like a goddess and eat my strawberry muffin for breakfast every morning.

August 3, 2011 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |
    • LovelyRed

I have had strangers (men) approached me for either a date or marriage! Some men seemed to be really turned on my redheads..while I was younger it made me a bit scared, but now I welcome it!....Bring it on, Gentlemen!

August 3, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tiffany

Thank you! Men that don't want a Redhead, wants a woman with NO backbone! More times out of 10, you are NOT going to abuse a Redhead! I am PROUD to be a lovely and beautiful Redhead... I have NEVER came across a man that don't want to be with me...

October 17, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  70. fernace

I think she's trans ge.nd.er! If millionaires don't want red-heads it's because of their reputations for being, fiery, stubborn, hard to handle, etc.& because the millionaires are shallow, supersticious, control fr.ea.ks!!

August 2, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Blond Betty

Leslie you are an a**h*le just STFU!

August 2, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Vip

Since when did a woman become and "it?"

August 2, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Leslie

Redheads are sooooooooooo ugly.

August 2, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Ziggmuff

I love that people who don't even live in Hollywood have the audacity to judge it like they know everything about it. And just because this ugly stupid woman doesn't have guys falling for red heads on a TELEVISION SHOW doesn't mean they don't like them IN REALITY.

August 2, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  75. itsamemario

I tend to not listen to generalities made by asinine people..i dont care if your bald, if i love you and im with you thats all that matters..

August 2, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Righton

This is stupid. I've heard (never had the pleasure, to umm, pleasure I guess?) that redheads are more sensitive b/c of the pigment in their skin. This means that when a little somethin' somethin' goes on, they enjoy it more.

August 2, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Old spinster

This lady is a walking joke, judging by the matchmaking fails in her TV show she's got a bad case of the donald trumps... just because she claims to be a HUGE success it doesnt mean she really is, back it up with CREDIBLE results. What she's good at is marketing herself as matchmaker, and at that she is a success.

August 2, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  78. %$%

No body likes you because you are rusty and dirty looking..puke puke puke

August 2, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Johnny Mac

About three-quarters of the so-called millionaires on that show seem really gay to me. I doubt they'd know what to do with a woman once they got one alone. BTW Junkpile, I think Patti Stanger is now married.

August 2, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Junkpile

Hmmmmm..... well all I can say to that is poor guy, and I'm sure I won't last unless he's a doormat.

August 2, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • All3AllIn

No. .. she's not married. He didn't want kids and she did so they didn't get married. Sorry, but I would prefer to take my advice from a matchmaker who has been able to find a match for herself first.

August 3, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  80. Erika Stevenson

I hate red heads to they're mean and hateful and ugly.

August 2, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  81. All3Allin

Could it be that wealthy men can't handle the FIRE? I would also like to present, as Exhibit A, the morons that go on this woman's show. Sorry, but it's not like the best of the best in the Millionaire's club are showing up on her doorstep. She gets the narcississtic pigs, which suits her well.

August 2, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Junkpile

The dating Guru...... what a joke !!! she can't even find one for herself, I guess being a fame wh0re keeps her too busy.

August 2, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beth

I've had to stop watching her show. She rarely ever gets it right.

August 3, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • swifty

That Stanger chick is so flipping rude it kills me! If she said some of the stuff to me, that she has to those other people, I'd have knocked her stupid block off! I guess because she has her own show, anything goes. Who does she think she is?Horse face! lol I take that back, horses are prettier.

August 7, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  83. Mrs.Brady

Why do you think the guys of our show with the exception of Mike were after all of us girls?

August 2, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Loren

I guess that's why I'm still middle class – I love redheads.

August 2, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Carrie

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? My husband would beg to differ! Maybe they don't want what they CAN'T HANDLE.

August 2, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Tina Walters

Why does the rest of the world hate us?

August 2, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rose

Nothing against actual redheads. I work with millionaires, brokers, etc. and for some reason the color red in itself represents drop in market along with other failures. So they don't want to see the color red at all. I'm not even allowed to wear red nailpolish and red is my favorite color!!!

August 3, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  87. LBW

That is about as shallow as it gets. Let me guess, they want fake blond hair, fake chest, fake nose. That is half of Hollywood.

August 2, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Irish Red

Correction, most of New York, AND Hollywood LOL – anywhere celebrities emigrate there will be quantum amounts of surgically enhanced people who are unable to express their true emotions because they've lost all feeling in their faces. :D

August 2, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Rikki

My dad told me that if I wanted to make it in the world was to dye my hair blond.That was thirty five years ago,I never took that advice and now for fifteen years I own several successful businesses little red headed me.

August 2, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Peace

Really? Are you kidding me? Women pay big bucks to have beautiful red hair! Maybe they are just threatened by them for some reason...? I say, whatever.

August 2, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Rikki

@derp if your net worth is so high then invest in a tutor and learn how to spell r-e-d o-k?

August 2, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  91. kay

well, no wonder I married a roofer! LOL.... how ridiculous! Rich men must want someone to agree with them then I suppose.. how boring... Yes, I am a natural red-head btw!

August 2, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Travis R

In my experiences, redheads have a chip on their shoulder. I don't blame successful people for not wanting redheads. Most I've met are a pain in tha a z z.

August 3, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  92. derp

My net worth is north of seven figures and I would drop like a rock for a hot read head any day of the week before I would knock that double bagger fake looking hose queen Patti Stanker.

August 2, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tom Leykis

I like the cut of your jib. Isn't stanger really a man in drag?

August 2, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • N.Cal

Derp... auburn hair here.... for the taking : )

August 2, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollywoodred

I think its La Stanger that has a problem with redheads, You never see them at her castings. I am a sizzling redhead and have no regrets, Any man that would not date anyone because of her haircolor has something seriously wrong with him. La Stanger is no raving beauty and even her fiance dumped her. Maybe he left her for a redhead???? I used to watcher he show but all the people involved just gpt so shallow I would rather spend that time doing something else.

August 3, 2011 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
    • KateC

Take it from this natural redhead, I have had more than my share of interested men!

August 3, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • shellsbells

Thank you!

December 11, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Martin

If Jennifer was worried about the twins she wouldn't talk to reporters,work on American Idol or do those meaningless
    Loreal commercials.

August 2, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • kat

Do you think every woman out there who earns a good living working long hours is a bad mother who doesn't care about her children? Also, does being so narrow-minded affect the size of your head, or do you escape cosmetic consequences for being a jerk?

August 5, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Chuck

Lauren Holly and Holly Hallstrom were way cute i think.

August 2, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Gary Russell

I'm no millionaire but I wouldn't kick any beautiful woman out of bed because of her hair color.

August 2, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Vip

Excuse me Leslie, but my mother is a redhead.. and she was asked to be a model. So.... No, red-heads aren't ugly. Maybe the reason you are saying so, though, is because you are slightly on the immature, jealous side of things...

August 2, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  97. All3AllIn

Leslie is nothing but a troll. Stop feeding her with all the comments and she'll go away! ;) Must have lost a man to a redhead in her lifetime.

August 3, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  98. The Måd Råp3r

How can you spell lesbean wrong, come on tracie.

August 2, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Irish Red

Err, she did spell it correctly, perhaps you should invest in a dictionary "The Måd Råp3r". Look it up, guarantee you, it will be spelled l-e-s-b-i-a-n. A word to the wise, don't bag on someone when your grammatically challenged yourself bro...lol!

August 2, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Irish Red

Err, and are you a descendant of Hitler by chance Leslie? Are you married to a lieutenant in the Aryan Army? It's that small minded thinking that makes other countries point at us, and accuse us of being close-minded peons. I'm embarrassed that we're from the same country. Good God, crawl back in the cave you, and your fellow Neanderthals co-habitate in, and save the drivel.

August 2, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |