Halle Berry's ex-husband marries Prince's ex-wife
August 2nd, 2011

Halle Berry's ex-husband marries Prince's ex-wife

Get ready to throw some e-rice: Eric Benet, (Halle Berry's ex-husband) tied the knot with Manuela Testolini (Prince's ex-wife) on Sunday, CNN has confirmed.

The longtime couple reportedly married in Newport Beach, California after being engaged for eight months. Benet told Us Weekly in January that he used a love song to propose to Testolini last November.

"During a romantic dinner, I decided to finally let Manuela hear 'Never Want to Live Without You,' a song off my new album that I had written for her," Benet recalled. "I sang it to her, then got down on one knee and proposed."

Benet, who has teen daughter India from a prior relationship, may also be expecting a little one. According to Radar Online, the newlyweds are rumored to have announced that Manuela is pregnant during the reception.

After four years of marriage, Halle Berry divorced R&B singer Benet in 2005 amid allegations he was cheating. Testolini and Prince split in 2006, after five years of marriage.

« Previous entry
  1. tech news

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all vital infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .

July 19, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  2. credit inform capital one cancel

The things i have observed in terms of pc memory is the fact that there are requirements such as SDRAM, DDR and so on, that must go with the technical specs of the motherboard. If the pc's motherboard is reasonably current and there are no os issues, updating the memory literally takes under sixty minutes. It's one of several easiest laptop or computer upgrade processes one can think about. Thanks for expressing your ideas.

April 25, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Feeniegal

How did I miss this? I wish them well. They are both so good looking..wow

January 7, 2012 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  4. @ MYK (the tool)

Both sides cheat equally... if you're going to say all men cheat, well... all women cheat also. By the way, how is an unmarried, single guy like yourself actually a knowledgable source on this topic??? You probably have never had a meaningful relationship in all your worthless years on here, so why bother telling us what you consider the "truth?" You consider people who resort to insults as losers, but you came on here trolling us with "all men cheat." So we don't have a right to defend the REAL truth?

Cheating by definition (dictionary.com, check it out) is being $ e x ually unfaithful. In some cases people consider cheating to also be one of the mental kind. However, cheating is commonly known as the ACTION, not the thought. Just because someone has a thought about someone else doesn't mean they are cheaters... cheaters act on their impulses. That's almost like telling me that if I was considering cheating on a test I was already cheating... wrong reasoning.

The reason you are single is because you have personal issues about commitment. Last I checked we are all HUMAN BEINGS and make mistakes... but thinking about something or crushing after, for example, a celebrity, should NOT be considered cheating by any means.

People put themselves in situations to cheat? Really? Are you really that stupid? What if someone came onto another person against his/her wishes? Is it his/her fault? That's like saying "he/she deserved such and such to happen to her."

You believe to be intelligent and speaking truth, but to me, you're just trying to justify being single... congratulations.

August 24, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. prophet

does anybody notice that she looks like Haley Berry, he is not over her. As for cheating and cheaters, they will always be around.

August 23, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. T in Dallas

Not that Manuela is second rate BUT how in the heck do you cheat on Halle Berry?!?! and as freaky as Prince is, do you really want his seconds? Just sayin....

August 22, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Audrey

Don't care if they screw a gorilla. Just make sure you use a rubber and I don't find out about it. If you have a fetish tell me what it is and we will compromise. I am certainly going to tell you. I doubt if Eric and Halle ever had a heart to heart. Does he rub my feet when they hurt. Yes. Does he wash my back. Yes. Do I put dinner on the table everyday. Yes. I like to eat so I cook. That is the time we talk about our day. I make time. Most of the time he is going in one direction and I am going in another. When I lay down at night I snuggle under him. A good stew is made with the right ingredients. If the taste is not right keep adding until it taste just like you like it. Remember. You can out think them on a bad day. The Benets...they are good. Trust and believe.

August 21, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Steven

Funny, it was just 7-8 months ago that Benet was trying to get with a girl I was seeing at the time..

August 15, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  9. malsings07

Let's just hope they are happy for a long time.

August 9, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Adolph Husain

i guese they both will be fighting over lip stick, eye shadow and thongs but i bet he has a deeper throat

August 7, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  11. RG

The marriage will last because Benet can feel more secure and won't feel a need to compete with his wife on any level. Therefore he can spend his energy on his relationship instead of worrying about his wife's ambition, wealth and accomplishments or by having affairs to burnish his ego. Possilby Benet never loved Halle.

August 7, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  12. CD

MYK is wrong. Not all men cheat. It's not what all men do. There are still faithful husbands, much to MYK and Friends chagrin.

Personally, I think ladies should look for a man who is sincerely and truly committed to God, because to really know God is to know faithfulness.

August 6, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  13. OK

Isn't Prince gay? Or hasn't he come out yet?

August 5, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Reality Check

I'm right there with the opinion that he was a tid bit famous with his singing career but his marriage with Berry put him on the map and that is the reason why we have this article. I would have to say he is plugging his song and album. I suppose...we all know celebrities are all about pluggin themselves...it would be uncivilised any other way.

August 4, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Marilyn Manson

The beautiful people...the beautiful people. – Marilyn Manson

August 4, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Adoplh Husain

they look like sumthing i'd wipe my butthole with on it's worst day.

August 7, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Zojirushi Bread Machine

What an insight review, I love your site.

August 4, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  17. kronenburg

Love how he plugs his new song and album in a story about proposing. What a tool.

August 4, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  18. hmm

And who are they again?

August 4, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  19. Greg

We're getting short on celebrities, so we are now exploring "ex's". Next we'll start exploring ex-ex's. Stay tuned!

August 3, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  20. DERRICK

WHY WOULD ANYONE MARRY A WELL KNOWN CHEATER??

August 3, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  21. MOBADTHANGOOD

REALLY?
    Prince was married to a woman? Really?
    I thought he was married to that guy "MONY MIKE" on "Friday After Next."
    Really? He was married to a woman?

August 3, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  22. CelebsGag

So he has promised again to be faithful to another woman? What a joke! Once a snake, always a snake....

August 3, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Mia

Good luck to them both !

August 3, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Maggie

Anyone who can endure Halle Berry deserves some happiness.

August 3, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • CelebsGag

Excuse me??? She is a beautiful, extremely smart & highly talented woman...Don't believe everything you read...BTW I am a white woman so don't pull the race card

August 3, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • george

You want more in a relationship than a beautiful, smart and talanted wife. How about somebody you can talk to, laugh with and lean on in both good and bad times.

August 4, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  25. Shinaynay

Eric Benet: Can you say "d0uche?"

August 3, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  26. yrush007

congrats 2 eric & his new wife. i absolutely luv his music & wish both of them jmuch happiness. they make a beautiful couple.

August 3, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  27. shimtray

I say congrats to them. Why does he still have to carry the name of Halle Berry anyway? They are divorced! He is an idividual and has his own life and can marry whom ever he chooses. And the same with his new bride. Who can stay married to Prince anyway? Really? And i'm guessing Halle has her own issues as well. She's pretty but no one is perfect.

August 3, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  28. amber

Halle has major relationship issues......no one can make her happy....congrats Eric...

August 3, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  29. DD

So two previously married persons are re-entering into a legal and social relationship , now evidently considered to be a lot less, but formerly known as marriage....

August 3, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Aubrie

Prince makes my skin crawl.......

August 3, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Greg

"Benet, who has teen daughter India from a prior relationship, may also be expecting a little one."

What's her daughter doing in India ?

Why didn't Benet bring her to this country ?

What a shabby sense of priorities Hollywood has these days.

August 3, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Literate

Greg, Benet is the guy. His daughter is NAMED India, she's not IN India.

August 3, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  32. MKY's a moron

People, stop feeding the troll. He's an idiot.

August 3, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Vicki C. Dave

Congratulations to the newlyweds and on the baby too! Best wishes for a long life of love and happiness. So glad the two of them found love again! May God bless this union.

August 3, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  34. fernace

MYK was telling truths, people! As I wrote before 3 out of 3 men couldn't stay true to me, & I was young, hot, gorgeous! Still am, but older now! I gave up & found a different way to have relationships, where I was in control & not so gaga inlove! It has worked much better & I'm happy with my lovelife! As far as MYK, he sounds young & inexperienced & by that I mean relationships, not hookups! Of course he's saying this now, by his own word he's never had a serious relationship! Give him a few years & let him fall inlove & maybe have a baby, I'll bet he sings a new tune! But maybe he'll be like me who tried it, didn't work out so I found a new method to get what I want! Not all of us are cut out to be married & do the picketfence & 2.5 kids! Btw, @ coolaid... , that song was written for Princes 1st wife, Mayte Garcia who truly is beautiful! Prince don't do average! Look at Vanity, Sheila E, Appolonia, Susannah Melvoin,Taja Sevelle, Carmen Electra,etc & his new girl Bria Valente! Prince is not a 1 woman man!!

August 3, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Paul

Fernace, that's true–not everyone is cut out to be married, with 2.5 kids and a picket fence. Everyone is different and has to discover what works for them. But, being young, hot and gorgeous (or mature, hot and gorgeous) doesn't guarantee a successful marriage/relationship–finding a person you're compatible with and have similar viewpoints/outlooks on life is much more important when looking for a long-term mate. Trying to discern if someone is with you because of your hotness, or if they're with you because of you is a hard call to make sometimes. Congrats on finding what works for you and living your life the way you want.

August 3, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shanana

You're a moron.

August 3, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  35. kikock

Yay!!! A Sloppy Seconds Wedding!!!

August 3, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  36. Sencho

Good for Testolini. At least Benet, unlike Prince, probably isn't a Jehovah's Witness.

And good for Benet. At least Testolini, unlike Berry, probably isn't clinically frigid.

August 3, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  37. Chris

Congrads Manuela from an old York U friend!

August 3, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  38. Judywire

Now that Eric has married Prince's else, the right thing to do if I were Prince is to marry Halle Berry. This will complete the transaction since Eric could not find any other woman to marry.

August 3, 2011 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  39. Joe

"Spend My Life With You" ft/Tamia – now that is an alltime track...Hope it applies here. Best Wishes to them both!!!!!!

August 3, 2011 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  40. LIV4LUV

Any women that would willingly marry Prince (the most feminine man on the plant) has to be a gold digger. Now, Eric doesn't have much gold to recover, but he does have potential and he's a brave man for accepting Prince's sloppy seconds. I guess what goes around comes around, since Eric probably married Halle for her money and fame.

August 3, 2011 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe

I often wondered about Eric and Halle (she can kickstart my career anyday) .....but that "most feminine man" stuff is funny. I think you're on to something.

August 3, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

No he married Halle for her amazing cans!

August 3, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Joe

She ain't no Halle Berry. She's fine, no doubt, but she's not even close. Eric let her have all the attention....that might help.

August 3, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  42. James

Find someone who makes sense and make it work, do what you need to do to keep her/him and make it better. It's your life, do with it what will make it the best you can imagine........ they did.

August 3, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  43. James

...that woman is so, so pretty, wow. Why in gods name would anyone cheat on her, and MYk you nut bag, if your saying you would, then you also saying you need to seek some serious help, and I mean allot of it.

August 3, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
    • max

MYK thinks he is keeping it real but he's a coward trying to front that he is macho and worldly. He is not capable of giving or receiving love...and all that entails such as respect, trust, care. He is a wham bam thank you mam/man type. No soul...the type that you toss like a used rag!!!

August 3, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Cole

I share your opinion

August 3, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  45. Cole

@.Welcome to the club babyLOL.

August 3, 2011 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
  46. .

Interesting bunch of idiots

August 3, 2011 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  47. Jennie Nicole

Someone said that Eric and Manuela were bringing into their all others they've had relations with which means STDs.Well doesn't that mean the same thing to all of us that are not virgins?

August 3, 2011 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  48. maximumrider

well, this marriage won't last either. he's a cheat, and she married a weirdo. he's probably a cheating weirdo.

August 3, 2011 at 6:18 am | Report abuse |
  49. Howard

I'm a lawyer!! @angie barnes, it's men. Not mens

August 3, 2011 at 4:11 am | Report abuse |
  50. coolaidsmile

I'm happy for Eric and Manuela congrats, but I believe I've seen this movie before ..Prince did a song for Manuela name "The most beautiful girl in the world" oh well I guess he gets just royalties instead of memories of being with her. Just sayin......

August 3, 2011 at 4:02 am | Report abuse |
    • CSI

Prince did not write The Most Beautiful Girl" for Mani. That song was written for wife #1, Mayte Garcia.
      Prince wrote "Call My Name" for Mani.

August 22, 2011 at 4:18 am | Report abuse |
  51. angiebarnes

LADIES IF YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR MAN MAYBE HE WONT CHEAT AND FOR THE MENS TAKE CARE OF YOUR WOMAN MAYBE SHE WONT CHEAT

August 3, 2011 at 2:34 am | Report abuse |
    • max

Maybe if you enroll in English 101 you wouldn't have to yell to get your point across and be able to spell!!!

August 3, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Don JJ

WHO THE FCK CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 3, 2011 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  53. Hugh D

One wedding dress $18OO.OO...four bridesmaids dresses $28OO.OO...flowers $1OOO.OO...reception hall and caterer $42OO.OO...cakes$11OO.OO side p***y priceless.

August 3, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  54. Darren 0'Neal

No one gives a d*mn anymore do they?

August 3, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  55. Michael J.

Who. Cares?

August 3, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  56. Nicky Elizabeth

@MYK no one in here hates you I know I don't,I was honestly concerned about you.Well nite nite everybody.

August 3, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  57. TJ

@MYK, like one of the other commentors said. someone hurt you or a parent or some one you loved dearly,I mean a person that has never been married wouldn't be that cynical about marriage.Dude I love my wife and believe it or not I've never cheated thirteen years two kids, I love looking at that beautiful face everyday.

August 3, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
    • CD

Well said, TJ. There are many faithful husbands out there who haven't and wouldn't cheat on their wives.

August 6, 2011 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |
  58. Sally

My god you have some serious issues MYK. you must be a serial killer or go out and r*pe women for fun. Seek anger management you czy a**

August 3, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  59. Lonnie

I hear homeboy is h*ng so he'll soon be f***ing around,to much man for one little woman.

August 3, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  60. Rob

This event will mark the end of civilization. A super STD will spawn from this union that will shake mankind to its knees.

August 3, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  61. Beautiful Vixen

@MYK..Lol..I know my comment came off the wrong way but I was just having fun with it. I'm not married and no babies thank God! I have a bf but he doesn't smother me. No baggage, I come and go as I like and I am happy with my life. Sorry about the fat and gassy comment. I honestly don't want to come off as a man hater.

August 3, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • MYK

It's all good ma. Everybody all ready hates me in this room anyways. I bet i have made alot of woman open up their third eye tonight. Anyways have fun in here. I have spoken enough truth tonight. I'M OUTTA HERE.

August 3, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  62. Neo

Yawn!!! Good..so Halle Berry should marry Prince. who cares?!!!!!

August 3, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  63. Gina

Good one Abudu lol.

August 3, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  64. Abudu Rahman

She finally got a man she can look up to instead of one she could have carried on her hip.

August 3, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  65. Nicky Elizabeth

MYK who hurt you baby?You can tell me,come on.

August 3, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
    • MYK

LOL Nobody hurt me sweetheart. I'm not married nor been in a serious relantionship. People don't like hearing the truth. And that's what I do. I'm could never be with one woman. The thought of coming home looking at the same person everyday would drive me crazy. Women and men can be so naive. Everybody wants to think it's all glitter and unicorns when it comes to their mate. Men and women get all angry when someone like me comes on here and starts saying what they already know. that's all. But thanks for checking up on me.

August 3, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
    • MYK

One more thing. Lets kinda like children. Parents actually think their kids will grow up to be this famous person or make a difference in the world WRONG. But if someone tells them that their kids will be nothing but that person driving slow in the fast lane that won't get over, making babies, getting marrried, getting divorced, getting married, getting divorced again, going to jail, paying child support, fat, lazy, cheating, doing drugs, catching std's, etc. They get all angry and wanna call you names. When the truth of the matter is. If his or parents work a basic 9 to 5 job, what to you think your child will do. You see thats the truth. But your probably getting ready to say i'm wrong, even through you know I'm right.

August 3, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Bambina

You know what I find amazing is that MYK has all that time on his/her hands to label all men (as if he/she knows them all) as cheaters. Maybe, just maybe, this MYK person is a hermaphrodite and screws himself and calls that cheating. Just sayin' ;-)

August 3, 2011 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
  66. Steven Andrews

I was married for ten years totally devoted to my wife I never thought about cheating.My wife was killed along with our son by a drunk driver two years ago.I never knew that women could be so common until after the funeral,I mean they seemed to be so concerned bringing me dinner washing my clothing I guess I was still in a state of shock until my father and my best friend snapped me out of it.I'm just saying ladies if your guy is faithful he really does love because temptation is everywhere.

August 3, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
    • gah

so sorry for your loss- my father was nearly killed by a drunk driver and i thank heavens every day he made it through
      (totally off subject i know)

August 3, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
    • jennifer

I know my husband loves me. What happened with you is that a) people felt horrible for your loss (so sorry), and b) sadly, woman saw what an amazing catch you were (and sadly with the pieces of crap like MYK in the world) they were attracted to a man who could show so much love and devotion to his wife. That is attractive–I know that sounds crazy, but that's it. I hope you can heal one day and find happiness.

August 9, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  67. I'm a Cheater

I cheat bc i can't afford the divorce and the "B" nags and nags alot so i have to go and put it else where. I'm hoping she will die soon so i will be finally be free of the witch

August 3, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • LIV4LUV

Mr. Cheater, I hope you're not using your personal or work computer to post comments. You have to realize that women are abused or killed by their spouses every day, so your comment is a red flag to anyone monitoring this website. I'll bet your wife is cheating also, but most women are more realistic about their affairs, and will try to make the marriage work before giving up. I suggest you have a good Lawyer on stand by, stop cheating on your wife and get counseling to try and repair your relationship, since the authorities probably have already figured out who you are.

August 3, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  68. Guest

It has to suck to be known as 'someone elses ex' in the media.

Although if I was famous and my exes public image was stained by my glory,well,that would be pretty awesome.

But If that was me it'd be a friggin embarassment

August 2, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  69. T Ruth

Scary. Lots of baggage there. On both sides. I hope they last.

August 2, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Carlito Swagger

Divorced people marry divorced people

August 2, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..men/women both play the field. Men get fat and gassy and women just close up their downstairs shop period.

August 2, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

Correction women get fat and gassy also. But you guys blame it on the BABY. And when you close up shop, you open up another shop for the man to find. LOL

August 2, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • expressae

wow,close up the downstairs shop,-that interesting,& men get gassy? I like that joke!

August 4, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  72. fernace

Congrats to Eric & Manuela, hope they last longer than their famous marriages! Now for the fun stuff! I have not had a man in my life that didn't eventually start playing around! Out of 3 serious relationships not 1 could stay true to me! I made the mistake of projecting my level of committment & faithfulness on to them! Each man let me down & the relationship disolved! I believe men are more apt to cheat because it's a macho/ego thing, it's sanctioned/expected by society & especially by a mans friends, a man can compartmentalize a roll in the hay better than a woman! That's how they can claim "it didn't mean anything"! I've been single for years now & have lovers instead of boyfriends! Some are FWB, & we're still friends even if we stop having "benefits" :)! It's been working great for me! Eventually I might try a serious committment again, but it would have to be really special, & he'll have to chase me for a quite a while!!

August 2, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

Please educate these ladies about us(MEN). I have been trying. But they think I'm full of it. I just tell the truth.

August 2, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  73. The Great Oracle

I give them 3 years.

August 2, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Marny

I've been married for twelve years to an extremely handsome man,and I know that other women have thrown themselves at him.Some have even come up to me and told me how much he loves me and how lucky I am to have such a faithful guy. I know that I am lucky to have him because he tells them he's the lucky one.

August 2, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  75. dbsmagazines

I THINK THIS IS WILD

August 2, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Peace

Many years ago I worked in a factory that made car parts. Not all, but, many men cheated. The women did too, not all, but many. The only diff I saw was, the men got caught & the women did not. They simply "compared notes" on breaks. Well anyways, congrat's to the happy couple!

August 2, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  77. mytwocents..

I'm in 42 year old experienced woman...business, dating, casual pleasure. Not all men cheat however the majority will when given the THREE....Alcohol, Opportunity, An Attractive Woman...Have traveled for business for several years and in certain situations..home life, work life, the everyday we tend to act the same yet when put somewhere else for that moment..I've witnessed men do a 180 that you'd never expect for one night...

August 2, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  78. lenoirlady

Oh good Lord! Who cares about this person or these persons.

August 2, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  79. greg jack

im happy for them...at least they got go married...
    Haters

August 2, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  80. dennis

SO NOW HE HAS SOMEONE NEW TO CHEAT ON!!!

August 2, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Gma Sarah

ALL of you have some kind of issues as do I...lmao...

August 2, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Chris

All Americans are hoes. Man or Woman. Animals.

August 2, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Princess

Halle and Prince are better off without them!

August 2, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  84. sharkweek12

So, two people got marrried? OK!

August 2, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  85. he lost out on Halle Berry

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-0OltmCkZ0&w=640&h=390]

August 2, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Benet's gettin some right NOW

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4oIzGirxkU&w=640&h=390]

August 2, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Dawn

Saw him in concert on Mothers Day, great singer. Wish him and his wife the best!

August 2, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  88. moam

It's neither only men or only women that cheat. Both genders do at probably about the same rate. Men just take a harder rap for it because people women are so frequently portrayed as victims, innocents, virtuous etc. The truth is that cheating probably shouldn't even be called that. It's just basic human nature. Humans grow bored with routine, whatever that routine is, including the routine of a relationship. Unfortunate but indisputable.

August 2, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Sheila Brown

Prince is like Derek Flint: He breaks women in, for other men to have. As for Halle, who cares ? She's over rated.

August 2, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • lenoirlady

Not at all Sheila. She is an uncommon beauty – flawless.

August 2, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • arbeegee

Sheila,
      First of all, Halle Berry overrated? Nope! In my opinion, she's one of the most beautiful ladies ever in Hollywood and a fine actress. Second, it would be interesting to learn where all these "experts" on cheating are getting their information about who cheats the most. Must have been from their very own "factual" surveys, huh? Nope! It's just their opinions, just as what I said above about Halle Berry is simply my opinion. (But I think a lot of men might share my opinion).

August 3, 2011 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  90. joe

who cares?????????......just more pompous a–holes.

August 2, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  91. maestro

Saw him perform last year... awesome show. Happy for the dude. Seems like a cool guy. As for Halle, well, she just a man eater I guess.. but a hot one.

August 2, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Citygirl

This is funny. I swear that Bonet was imitating Prince in the last new song I heard him sing.

August 2, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Claudia, Houston, Tx

All men aren't cheaters just like all women aren't man haters and all our young single or divorced women need to know and understand that. Give love a chance, nobody is perfect and embrace yourself for who you are, don't be a hater.

August 2, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Myk

Just like I said. Here comes the my man is not a cheater and all men are not cheaters. I'm a dude and I work for a big firm and there is not one single guy that I work with that is faithful. women are so funny.

August 2, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ignoraphobe

I would guess that Myk is an attorney, but his struggle with spelling and grammar rules that out. I would put money on an emasculating mommy and long-suffering daddy in his past.

August 2, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

@Ignoraphobe LMAO I didn't know I would be getting graded for my comments on marquee blogs. Your funny. Anyways. When you resort to name calling I HAVE WON THE BATTLE AND PROVED MY POINT.

August 3, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  94. Justsayin

Ok! So then maybe, just maybe......Prince and Halle can marry each other, too (2 psycho's in a ward). I'm just sayin'

August 2, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Lisa

I feel sorry for the posters who always jump in with the "all men cheat" mantra. Poor things have been cheated on, and it's the only way they can justify their hurt feelings by saying that "all" men cheat. Sorry ladies–all men don't cheat. There are ones that do, just like there are ones that don't. Come to terms with it, and perhaps one day you'll be able to find one who is faithful to you.

August 2, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peri

Well said. You NEVER hear happily married or happily dating women making that claim. It's only the scorned ones. Misery truly does love company!

August 2, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

@PERI I'm a dude. My comment is the truth. We (men) cheat. That's what we do. I'm just being honest about it. And you need to learn comprehension if you think my comment sounds like something a single women would write. LOL

August 2, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

If you believe that all men don't cheat. I would like to sell you some air. LMAO You are that woman that when she finds out her mate is cheating goes crazy. Because your living in this fanasty world about us(men).

August 2, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

MYK, it's a shame your parents didn't raise you with any morals or manners. Just because you engage in disgusting behavior does not mean that ALL engage in it. When you decide to grow up and become a real man, you'll understand what a true, committed relationship is. But then again, that's a decision you'll have to make on your own.

August 2, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

Lisa good luck with your trust worthy mate. LMAO just remember I TOLD YOU SO.

August 2, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

Lisa just remember this....A MAN IS ONLY AS FAITH-FUL AS HIS OPTIONS.

August 2, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • malmn

I dunno but doesn't it take two, a man and WOMAN, to cheat?

August 3, 2011 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Paul

All men don't cheat. That's a stupid blanket statement, like saying all people are bald, or all people are short. Everyone has opportunity, but it's the ones with self-discipline and self-control who walk away from the temptation without indulging. The ones who lack the maturity to walk away are the ones who cheat.

August 3, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Heavyarms

Whips and chains, and bondage games

August 2, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Snarky

So..... Basically two nobodies got married. Woopidy doo

August 2, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Yes

Now he will get all the STds Prince got & she will get everything Halle berry has. Plus new viral forms of STDs. Good for them

August 2, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  99. lesterdiamond

wow, he got to bang Halle and now this, good job man.

August 2, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  100. MYK

@RITA Bitter are we. You are right though. All men cheat. Women think that their "goodies" will be enough to not make a man cheat. WRONG. There is always some chick hotter than you. And if you give a man the opportunity it's a done deal. Think about ladies. do you really think your man will not get tried of having the same thing everyday. could you eat a hambuger everyday for the rest of your life. trust me ladies that's why men need ADULT MOVIES. So stop hating when your man gets some side action. He is just being a man. Oh and I know the my man will not cheat comments are coming. If you have a husband or a boyfriend and have been together for awhile. I can 100% guarantee that he has done something that you would consider cheating

August 2, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peri

Ha! Spoken like a true SINGLE woman. LOL & SMH...

August 2, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peri

Oh...and even if you are a man, your comment sounds more like that of a single woman.

August 2, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |

August 2, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • That's wasn't me !!!!!!!

Yo, stop snitching..... LOL

August 2, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

@YO STOP SNICTHIN LMAO my bad. I just get so tired of ladies acting like their mate is this faithful god loving man. They just don't have a clue what we do when we get away.

August 2, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Homeless

Women cheat even more and get away with it. We as men think that our ladies would never cheat. I know; I've been the other man many times over; both with wives and live in girlfriends.

August 2, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rue

Question? Do you know All men? Im sure the answer is no. Im a guy and I dont cheat. Opportunities come up plenty of times. With the finest of women. But my lady is much more special than any physical tempation. You dont know every man. So dont make a statement as such. All cheaters cheat. If you cheat and believe all men cheat then you truly dont know the true blessing women are and surely do not know what it means to be a man.

August 2, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lean6

Myk, you sound like you are completely morally bankrupt. You're not snitching on me. I've had to deal with a psycho insecure woman for 16 wasted years of my life thanks to that mentality and a gender biased system that makes divorce an option only for the rich. Never again.

August 2, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • me

@MYK Your an idiot. PERIOD.

August 2, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

@RUE I know you are a total a liar. Just by your comment. "Opportunities come up plenty of times. With the finest of women." That just lets me know your a cheater. wouldn't your mate consider that cheating because you let yourself get into those "OPPORTUNTIES". LMAO. you don't have to lie to kick it. CHEATER BOY.

August 2, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

@ME That's right. A HONEST IDIOT.

August 2, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

@LEAN6 I think you need counseling. You sound VERY BITTER. It's your fault that you trusted a woman that much. you should have had your third eye open. Never trust a woman.

August 2, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • William

MYK, you don't speak for all men, and if you cheat that's your problem, dude. I've been married 17 years and not once have I cheated on my wife. Yes, I've had plenty of opportunities and offers, but I didn't do it. Why? Because I love and RESPECT my wife. Don't try to justify your own bad behavior by saying all guys are dogs–we're not.

August 2, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chuck

There are plenty of men who do not cheat. A lot of men truly love their wives, and would not cheat because it is wrong and because they would not want to betray their commitment. I'm sure there are those who do, just like there are women who cheat, but that doesn't mean every man is a dog, incapable of having any self-control or sense of commitment,

August 2, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

@William "Yes, I've had plenty of opportunities and offers" is what you said. LOL Dude you are totally lying. Keyword OPPORTUNTIES. I'm a dude and a MAN IS ONLY AS FAITHFUL AS HIS OPTIONS.......................And if you have had OPPORTUNTIES then you have already cheated.

August 2, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYK

just because a man cheats that does not make him a dog. you sound like a woman. I not married for the simple fact that I could never be faithful. One woman would never satisfy me. you and I know that you have cheated or done something that could be considered cheating. I.E adult movies, flirting, texting, facebooking your old girl, etc. Cheating is not just being intimate with a woman. Anything that involves another woman with-out your mate knowing is CHEATING.

August 2, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • gah

honestly, look at some of the women high profile men cheat with- they honestly aren't THAT hot- i mean, look at Arnold's mistress who can't even touch Maria in the hotness category
      if a man's gonna cheat, it really is a matter of opportunity i think

August 3, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Lean6

Myk, I guess it all boils down to the women who influenced your life growing up. I had decent and deeply spiritual women in my life. I'd have to wonder what kind of examples you had that taught you to view both men and women that way. I need counseling? I think not. I need freedom. Lol. I do think marriage in this country will become a rarity though.

August 3, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Gedrecipient

Male Speices 096. Really, you girls should have learn this one before even leaving home. Your daddies/mommies have fell you.

August 3, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
    • ss

You're right. All men are cheaters. PERIOD.

August 3, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • whatever

You are sooooo wrong!!!

August 3, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

Sure all men cheat. It has nothing to do will love, just recreation. We just like to dip our pen in a new well every once in a while.

August 3, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • R

In the words of Ross on "Friends" to Rachel when she grilled him as to whether the girl he cheated on her with was "better" than her, Ross said she was "different". So hotter is not the only reason men cheat with another woman.

August 4, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Lydia

You are a sad fool. Not all men cheat, and not all woman do, period. You got burned real bad, either by your father or by a woman. Now you make excuses like "all." No such thing as all. Everyone is an individual. How dare you speak for all people? Not all people are morally bankrupt. Sorry, lame argument. By the way, your God argument fails too. I am an atheist. I don't cheat because it's morally wrong, and because I would never want to hurt someone who trusts me, period.

August 9, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • SU2011

MYK is one of the few men that have the balls to say the truth. MEN CHEAT. Its in our DNA. You can only fight nature for so long. If you are a woman and you strongly believe that your spouse wont cheat, just know that you have set yourself up for a huge heartbreak. MEN CHEAT, please get it through your greasy hair.

August 10, 2011 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Patrick

Don't push your inadequacies on other women. Just because you can't hold onto a man doesn't mean all women can't. Sad, so sad.

August 16, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • MAN

Sorry ladies but we just really do need a new hold for our d!cks from time to time...learn it, accept it, live it and become one with it and be happy. I am :)

August 24, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marlene

Actually, what I will respond with is "Don't you think women get tired of the same old thing? It is not only men who do, women do too! Tired of the groping, men think they can grab a womans breast and squeeze and think that turns us on? Men really get into a rut, they stop the romancing and just GRUNT and the woman is suppose to come panting. We get tired too of Wham, Bam, thank you mam! rut you get into and then blame it on is! We see too, we fantasize too, and the thing is women realize that they did not have to sit home and take it anymore!

August 31, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  101. Shay

I hope he does not cheat on her with his LARGE liver. That was the LIE he told America and his fans for his transgressions.

August 2, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  102. keeth

Gross.

August 2, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Rita

He's just like most men...a cheater. Rest assured, he will cheat on her too – if he hasn't on ready.

August 2, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • WrongPerson

@Rita It wasnt Eric who cheated first, it was Halle. His fling came well after she had several and the relationship was toast. Halle is the crazy one, Eric got sucked into her high profile and tried to deal with her split personality, but after realizeing she was sycho and that she was sleeping around he wanted out.

He gave her way to much rope and he's lucky she didnt hang him. I hope Eric get the type of relationship he deserves with Manuela, I've known him for 20 years and am glad to count him as a friend.

August 2, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • G Patt

Give it a chance sista!

August 2, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wishing em the best

Sounds a lil bitter there, Rita.

August 2, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • BeSpree

Sounds like Rita is JEALOUS. You didn't get cheated on did you. LOL

August 2, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • cclowery

They've been together for a long time. Why would he cheat? He seems to love her and her him so I'm sure he wouldn't chance losing her. Halle just wasn't the one for him. Best wishes to them!

August 2, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • miamiSteve

hater...

August 3, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
    • malmn

Most men? I know a lot more women who have cheated than men.

August 3, 2011 at 6:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Louise

Rita you are correct. Eric cheated and it came out right after Halle received her award. The person he cheated on her with told on him. WrongPerson may be a friend who slso has the same mentality as Eric Benet. So WrongPerson is going to lie because no where did it ever state that Halle cheat on Eric, just only what Eric's friend of 20 years has stated. All dogs stick together, whether male or female.

August 3, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • ladydi

You are so right – once a cheater always a cheater..........

August 4, 2011 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Loser Rita and kind

Rita you're a sore loser in love and so is everyone that says "once a cheater..always a cheater...that is just so stupid...you're all just insecure...

August 24, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • simbuc

Rita is a numb nut. Most men cheat? Cheat with themselves? In this day and age, most men and women have loose morals and I bet you are one of them. A cheater always attracts cheaters. Deal with it bone head men hater!

August 26, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  104. Gerri

Beautiful

August 2, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Renelda Moorehead

(LOVE) is beautiful. I'm happy for the happy couple. And re: CHEATING: THAT IS AN IMMATURE PURSUIT OR/ AN UNFULFILLED LIFE IN PURSUIT OF COMPATIBILITY. AND as we grow needs may change. Many couples love
      and respect each other but cannot live together compatibly. THE THING IS TO NEVER BECOME A HATER. LOL!

August 3, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • ForkProng

Gerri, not sure what you are looking at.

August 3, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  105. uraloser

They're made for each other, both are sloppy seconds..or in Benet's case more like sloppy 20 or 30th....

August 2, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  106. robin

really congrats i just want to go to my high school reunion and don't know how due to the economy i think it is wonderful when couples find fulfillment leave them alone really are there more concerns than this????????

August 2, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Return Policy

Well, now that you have critiqued Ms. Berry and bad mouthed her....have you forgotten that Prince and this hook nosed woman divorced also, and could it have been because of her woe is me, I am all that lies..or do we simply blame it all on Prince because we want to. May purple rain on you!

August 3, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  108. dee

you are an idiot

August 3, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  109. msbaltimore

Dude, for real, who are either of these two clowns other than people that other people made (kind of) famous. Eric "barefoot proposal" Benet is a half-way musician who hasn't had a decent album since The Beastie Boys were hot, and I've never even heard of this chick. Why is this even news?

August 3, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Michelle

So you know Halle Berry personally, huh? If not, you sound like a complete idiot talking about celebrities as though you really know them.

August 3, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Sam

Eric Benet was cheating of Halle Berry while they were married, and that is what led to the divorce. So if your husband or signicant other cheats on you it's your fault...right Gerri?

August 4, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Raine

Problem is.....who gets the mirror first??? Next thing you know they'll be arguing over who is better looking......LOL!

August 7, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  113. Trish's mother

And this is relevant how . . . ?

August 3, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |