PBS revisits 'Mister Rogers' with new show
August 1st, 2011

PBS revisits 'Mister Rogers' with new show

Mister Rogers' neighborhood is being taken over by a tiger - a tiny Daniel Tiger, to be exact.

PBS announced over the weekend at the Television Critics Association press tour that the network is revisiting the beloved children's show "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" with a new animated program. This series incorporates the original "Mister Rogers" characters as adults with young kids of their own living in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe.

Four-year-old Daniel Tiger is the star - hence the title "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" - and the show is set to air next fall. It's the first TV series the Fred Rogers Company has produced since the original "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood," which ceased production about 10 years ago.

Although the original "Mister Rogers" could be watched by a wide age range, the new version is targeting the preschool set, Kevin Morrison, the Chief Operating Officer of the Fred Rogers Company who is also executive producing "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood," told the Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

"You could watch ‘Mister Rogers’ if you were 4 and you could watch ‘Mister Rogers’ if you were 12 and you could get different things out of the program,” Morrison told the paper. “That was one of its great strengths, and obviously in the context of that time when there weren’t many children’s programs, that was an important strength. There are no longer three TV channels a child can watch after school; there are 300. It’s a fragmented market. It’s now structured so that there are programs that specifically target boys who are 9 and boys who are 12 and so on."

But one thing will remain the same, and that's instilling a sense of curiosity in young viewers about the world around them, Morrison said. "The huge thing [Rogers] had which nobody else had in those literacy and numeracy and science programs was an understanding of how people relate to other people, understanding emotions," Morrison added.

Lesli Rotenberg, Senior Vice President of Children’s Media at PBS, said in a statement that “Fred Rogers revolutionized children’s media with 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood,' and 'Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood' continues on this path of innovation, helping the next generation of young children learn and grow in new ways."

Filed under: television

1. CharNick

How sad. I've seen this "new" version, and it's garbage. Once again its another cartoon. I just don't understand why Mr. Rogers Neighborhood was ever removed in the first place. I wish so much my children could grow up watching the orignal Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. I would gladly give to PBS if they brought the origanl show back on air and air it at least twice a day.

October 7, 2012 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  2. chuyen phat nhanh

It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

June 10, 2012 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
  3. How to do SEO for Wordpress

Great put up, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of this sector don't realize this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you've a great readers' base already!|What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & aid different customers like its helped me. Great job.

June 9, 2012 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  4. marketing digital,materia,seo,primeira,pagina,google,primeira pagina,primeira pagina google,search engine optimization,otimizacao de sites,como colocar meu site na primeira pagina do google, wilson alberto, como colocar meu site na primeira pagina do goog

You are truly a good webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've done a fantastic activity on this matter!

June 9, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  5. Convert your website in to Wordpress

I like the valuable information you provide for your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here regularly. I'm slightly sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

June 9, 2012 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. maquillaje permanente

I just like the valuable info you supply for your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test again right here frequently. I am quite certain I will be informed lots of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next!

June 9, 2012 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  7. Colossal surpasses headsets Defeats By Dre Solitary Reddish colored

Thanks for every other fantastic article. The place else could anyone get that type of information in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such info.

June 8, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. all deals

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i am glad to convey that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make certain to do not omit this site and give it a look on a relentless basis.

May 11, 2012 at 5:58 am | Report abuse |
  9. gify ruchome

I really enjoyed your article. You should write more about that topic.

September 13, 2011 at 3:08 am | Report abuse |
  10. Concerned

PBS please note the lesson of Blue's Clues – when they dumped the human-character-as-anchor that show really lost its way. I agree with the above commenters who say the show should revolve around a real human... by all means include puppets, cartoon characters, just don't center it on one.

August 2, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Vip

Actually, Mr. Rogers WAS a Marine Sniper with 150 kills confirmed. He served the American nation with another famous TV Star: Captian Kangaroo. C.K. also wore long sleeves in order to cover up HIS tattoos... Those of you who are refutting their service should realize that there is more to history than what tolerable people put on the Internet.

August 2, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  12. cf

Ow! My childhood!

August 2, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. da mon

being a pittsburgher it'd be nice if they kept the same neighborhood and picked someone else from the burgh to continue the show, e.g. "mr. roethlisberger's neighborhood", or something like that.

August 2, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Tech

Like Walt Disney, Fred Rogers cannot be replaced. Both of them are probably spinning at accelerating speed in their graves today, in light of the lame things that their unworthy self-proclaimed successors have come up with.

August 2, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  15. lanaar

LOVE Mr. Rogers. You can never watch how to make a crayon enough times. Not sure about new show but I'm sure my three year old would love it.

August 2, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  16. erich2112x

No, no, no, you need a real Mister Rogers, not an animated tiger. How about Ashton Kutcher?

August 2, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  17. LRoy

I remember in high school Mr. Rogers was very cool. Some of us used to imitate him (something you just had to hear), and we would sing the ORIGINAL song in the end, with snappy fingers and all.

August 2, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  18. steve

there will never be a Mr Rodgers. I remember coming home from work and my kids on the rug in front of the tv watching his show. I even got to sit once in a while and I can say I truly enjoyed it. RIP good man. You gave so much to the kids of society.

August 2, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  19. ned

I enjoy cutting the heads off of cats then using them for batting practice.

August 2, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  20. Ben

Et Tu PBS. Can you also not come up with an original idea. Maybe it is time to cut your funding.

August 2, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  21. bob

In case you don't know, Mr. Rogers is one of the most beloved public figures of all time. Once his car was stolen from in front of the studio, and it was returned the next day in flawless condition with a full tank of gas and a note on the windshield that read "we are so sorry, if we had known it was yours we never would have taken it." Even criminals respect the man.

August 2, 2011 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  22. Goodness

Let's hope there will be a theme song like this for the children:

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood but you'll be getting no social security benefits! Will you be mine? Could you be mine? It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, for those that get social security benefits, but that wont be you, it wont be you. I have always wanted to have a neighbor, who will pay 6.2% of their paychecks to social security, but will get zero in return, for your generation is doomed! Oh, please be my neighbor!

August 2, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  23. AJ

This looks like a show my little girl would like, and if it has any of the impact the original Mr Rogers had, than I say go for it. WHat is wrong with trying to tap into some of the magic of the original? A lot of people say, "thats not original! They're going to ruin it!" I bet most of these people will never watch the show. If my daughter can have a show like I did when I was her age, then whats wrong with that? Your memories are special, too, kids, um, I mean adults. Let our kids have a little of what we had. Get over it.

August 2, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  24. twalk

I am sure some religious group will make the program into something negative. They will say one of the character is gay or something.

August 2, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

Mr. Rogers never brought up the "gay" issue or "abortion" issue or all the other controversial issues though he was very conservative in private life and it usually showed in public as well. If they do have "liberal" issues then I will stick with the original, thank you very much.

August 2, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  25. Kelly from Pittsburgh

I am from Pittsburgh so I feel a closeness to Mister Rogers! The only personal tidbit I have is when a dear friend of mine was attending Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) which is right down the busy street from the local PBS affiliate WQED where the show was taped. My friend was riding his bike past WQED when he crashed somehow. Who came running over to help him but Mister Rogers!! He was very concerned for my friend who was thankfully just more shaken up than anything. I'm not sure if my friend would've shared the embarrassing story if the meeting Mister Rogers and experiencing his kindness and graciousness had not been part of it!

August 2, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  26. Arif

Oh god. THEY ARE EXPLOITING OUR CHILDHOOD

August 2, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  27. Gordon

I remember me growing up knowing no english at all but for some strange reason everytime Mr rogers was on I couldnt stop watching it...RIP Mr Rogers

August 1, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Mr CPZ

Enough Cartoons ! STOP IT Mr. Rogers was Effective , cause he was a kind and REAL Person Children could Relate too ! Kids will Watch what " I " Decide they Watch. 2011 – 2021, is really going to be a Depressing Decade. Thank You.

NOTE : Watch Re Runs of the Orginal Mr. Rogers. Problem Solved.

August 1, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Steve

Interesting to see how this pans out. From the image, appears to be another CGI generated cartoon lost amongst dozens of others. Also, seems like this Fred Rogers Company is in it for the money more than the concept of helpng children.

August 1, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Mr. Bones

1. I sincerely hope this new show is done with all the sensitivity and gentleness of Fred Rogers' original vision. Please don't screw this up, Public TV People.

2. That said, the animation's a bit off-putting. I'm not four, though, so I'm judging it through grown-up eyes.

3. Why, oh, why can't they bring back reruns of the original show? I'll even take 'em in the middle of the night...I'll get a DVR. Mr. Rogers was PUNK, make no mistake about it. Name one other person who stayed as true to himself his entire life; who stayed as gentle and kind in the face of a world increasingly given to snark and sarcasm and negativity. The world needs a new neighbor, man.

August 1, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Kenny

I'm a grown man who is very excited to see this show...I loved these characters
    growing up, and now I can share them in a new way with my kids!

August 1, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  32. emtech

As a kid who grew up with Mr. Rogers, I think they're missing the critical element that set him apart – a real, older role model wizened to the world. We had Muppet Babies and GI Joe and all the rest to relate to us, but I think this show's missing the mark by focusing on a 4 year old animal.

August 1, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Chicago Nick

Sad entertainment industry continues to butcher and rewrite the historic programming of the past to fit their agenda of today. They have the collective creativity of a lobotomy ward.

August 1, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Peace

@ artifex, What about "romper room"? That show used to p!ss me off when she didn't say my name at the end! (Ya know, her magic mirror) LOL ! :)

August 1, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

Yeah, what about Romper Room (Be a good Do-Bee), and Jaberwocky, and Uncle Gus, and Major Mudd, and Mr Wizard (though Bill Nye will do)? And will somebody PLEASE tell somebody to get Make a Wish to DVD please.

August 2, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  35. Remade Shows Scream Pathetic

Fred Rogers would have been appalled at the absolute lack of imagination and creativity. How about hiring writers again and just maybe getting something new and original? Try watching a few episodes of what you are doing a cheap rip off of and maybe you can catch Trolley and after your ride come back with some creativity and imagination.

August 1, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Tom Tac

interesting picture. .... Well, I've been hoping and hoping that his company wold come up with -SOMETHING- to help kids with the 21st century, but something along the lines of what Fred Rogers would have done. Emphasizing make-believe and reality, and the value of getting out and doing things. Based on lots of interviewing with shild psychology professionals.

This article, the emphasis on being market driven instead of being based on the message ... well, the company deserves a chance but I fear it's going to be just another kid's cartoon and will be gone in no time. But maybe it won't.

August 1, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Patrick

Mister Roger's Neighborhood, was my favorite as a child, great memories.....

August 1, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Claxton

My favorite episodes of "Mister Rogers" involved Alfred Worden, the command module pilot of the Apollo 15 mission to the Moon in 1971. I didn't know it until much later than Worden had been drummed out of the astronaut corps over a scandal involving postal commemoratives. Still, just listening to Worden tell his story about that mission, and show pictures and film from it, inspired my love for the space program. I always loved "Mister Rogers", and I hope that the people at his production company have as much success with the new show as they did with the original.

August 1, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

OMG, I barely remember that episode. I wish it was broadcast so I can remember it better.

August 2, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  39. yamez

I grew up on Mister Roger Neighborhood. This show taught me so much about utilizing my imagination, facing certain fears etc... I Love and respect Mister Rogers for what he created. RIP Mister Rogers (moment of silence) I felt this was the best show on TV when I was a tiny tike. Thank you PBS for recreating a show that will offer the same values to my children.

August 1, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Mark

My middle name is Daniel, named after Daniel Striped Tiger (my four year old brother talked my mom into it...alternatives were Oscar and Grover)

August 1, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

Get on your knees and thank God you aren't a female with a name like Elaine, Sarah, Betty or Henrietta. My middle name is Jean, I was born the year of the tiger.

August 2, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  41. Jason

why the hell are they using a tiger? they couldn't afford a real person?

August 1, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  42. StrangeMist

great, just what the world needs – more gayness.

August 1, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  43. DW Alexander

Noble but very flawed idea. Nothing will ever replace the real flesh-and-blood creator, and I'm deathly afraid that this show will be dumbed down- just like "Sesame Street", and the new "Electric Company" (I grew up watching the original EC, which was- and still is- a lot better than the new one).

August 1, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Jared

My initial reaction to this? .... Awesome. So long as the message that Mr. Rogers established stays part of the show. I don't think they could have found a good "human" replacement. So a cute kitty will have to do.

August 1, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Dave C

I'm very sad that my kids have grown during that period when Mr. Rogers was not airing on our PBS stations. I am a bit skeptical about using an animated character as the basis for the new show, but I am also doubtful they could find another person that could do what Fred Rogers did in such a gentle and genuine manner. These days if they were to try, they would probably do a reality TV show to find "The Next Mr. Rogers."

August 1, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Artifex

Captain Kangaroo was my Mr. Rogers. Mr. Green Jeans, Magic Drawing Board, Dancing Bear, Bunny Rabbit, Mr. Moose, and all those ping pong balls.

August 1, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • DW Alexander

The good captain (Bob Keeshan) was mine, too. (sorry, 1990s version, you don't count...).

August 1, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

Captain Kangroo-when I wasn't in school-was the bookend of Mr. Rogers. And there was no other Captain than Bob Keeshan.
      Oh, only Ringo can be the conductor for Thomas the Engine. If only because he was a Beatle.

August 2, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  47. T3chsupport

Oh how I miss Mr. Rogers. Such great lessons, and so easy to understand for kids. Not happy about this tiger business.

Oh, cool aside though – lots of old Gumby on Hulu now. My 5 year old loves it just as much as I did. Timeless!

August 1, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Fred Rogers' Ghost

I'm surprised its not some minority actor.

August 1, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Talon

Yaaaaawwwnn.. Um, did someone say something? Rogers? Who cares?

August 1, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Joe Fortunato

When I was a teenager, it was cool to make fun of Mister Rogers. Then I became a parent. Now I'm... Well, let's just say I'm mature. If more people would strive to leave the world a legacy like Fred Rogers did, we'd all be in better shape emotionally.

August 1, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

It also appears that Mr. Rogers lived an honourable life. There has never been a scandal about how he lived. Not many TV performers can have that said about them.

Fred Rogers really seemed like a good man.

August 3, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Samantha Drakeson

Have you seen the Electric Company? I hope Daniel Tiger is better than that.

August 1, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • James

Oh, I could not agree with you more. Terrible, terrible, terrible show.

August 1, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  52. gphx

They already rebooted Mr Rogers. It was called Peewee's Playhouse

August 1, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  53. James

Anything that keeps Mr. Rogers' legacy alive is a good thing. I miss that man. We need more people like him and less of those situated as our "leaders" in this country.

August 1, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Joe

A must-see:

Mister Rogers defending PBS to the US Senate

In 1969, Fred Rogers appeared before the United States Senate Subcommittee on Communications. His goal was to support funding for PBS and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, in response to significant proposed cuts by President Nixon.

August 1, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lavamama

Every time I see this clip it brings a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. He is the kind of role model we needed then and still need now.

August 2, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Therese Callahan

I wonder what King Friday and Lady Elaine's kids will be like.

August 1, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  56. annie

children can learn more from these shows off of PBS if small minded adults would let children be children last time a adult had their say the tellytubbies were not right for children to watch and learn by.this is why young kids say bad things about what other children watch if the parnets are ok with this new show don't bad mouth it. give it a chance.

August 1, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  57. stacy

i use to watch Mister Roger's Neighborhood when i was a child it was one of my favorite shows when i was a kid he was the greatest
    i can't wait for the new show to come out so my daughter can see it

August 1, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Ian

Show me the 12 year old who watched Mr. Rogers.

August 1, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

The DVDs are on my shopping list.

I will show you a 49 year old who will be watching the original the next chance she gets.

August 2, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • heidi

i still watch him on tape and i'm 29, my husband still watches him and he is 32, my mom still watches him and she is 53. all 4 of my kids watch him and they are 9, 7, 5, and 3. i also know friends that borrow my tapes (yes we have a vcr still, plus the dvd, blueray, etc ones that we have, i wont get rid of the vcr until we have found all of our movies and shows on dvd or blueray) to watch.

August 2, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Nancy

Mister Rogers was a wonderful program. Teaching children how to deal with so many different issues of life and how to treat others. I couldn't come up with enough good to say about this special man! I now have a grandchild and wish that the show was still on everyday! I went to Barnes & Noble to see if I could purchase DVD's, they don't carry any.I'm sure the new program will be better than most of the cartoons of today but Mister Roger's was the best and wasn't a cartoon.

August 1, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  60. max

Really
    Bad
    Idea

August 1, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  61. marie

I loved Mister Rogers long after I "outgrew" his show. His message was one of encouragement... Even if you are smaller, can't run as fast, wear glasses, etc, you still are important and loved. Daniel Striped Tiger was my favorite character, and he was never featured enough for my liking. I seem to remember reading that Fred Rogers did the voices for all the make-believe characters.. Anyone know if that's true?

August 1, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

Most of them. I especially like Donkey Hodey because in a warped way Mr. Rogers was behaving like a a$$ (which is a proper term for a donkey). My personal favorites are Queen Sara (who technically would be Queen Consort in the real world), Lady Aberlin (okay in this case humans count) and Henrietta.

August 2, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  62. stu

Keith's an idiot who wasn't loved, and never will be.

August 1, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Mike C.

Mr. Rogers NEVER sold out. He was the greatest.

August 1, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  64. chang

Lame,...Mr. R must be turning in his grave....Always thought he switched his sweater cuz he was ducking the cops,....in the hood

August 1, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Guido

Yo...Guido here. (Greetings, my name is Guido.) Ain't no one gonna replace my homeboy, Freddy R., and Never-Neverland. (Mr. Fred Rogers and his Never-Neverland cannot be copied.) Word. (I really emphasize this statement.) Those boss threads (cardigan sweater) and killer kicks (canvas sneakers) were the bomb, dog! (were really nice looking, my friend.) Rev. F.R. jacked us all up wit'em Johnny Woof-Woof haircut, come on back! (His fine haircut impressed us all, don't you agree?) We miss you, Mr. Rogers...you're truly one of a kind to all of us who grew up with you.

August 1, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

Never Never Land was Peter Pan.

Mr. Roger's Neighborhood referenced the Neighborhood of Make Believe.

August 3, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Brad

Would it really be so hard to just replay Mr. Roger's Neighborhood starting from Episode 1? I understand times change but the show is just as valuable in 2011 as it was when it first appeared. The cartoon can't possible be even close to what the original was.

August 1, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tamber

I'm with you, Brad. I was thinking as I read the story, maybe I can just find the whole series on disc and to hell with the new stuff. MRN beats new stuff like Yo Gabba Gabba any day, especially on the parental annoyance and social value scales.

August 1, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

Most of the shows that were broadcast most recently were from the 80s. I haven't seen the 70s shows in 30 years. Mind you, I don't know if the shows exist or they were retaped over. I still have the memories when the Frog family still lived in the Neighborhood, Digger, and Mr. Anybody, and Joey in my mind and you can't take that away from me.

August 2, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  67. hecep

Yep. There's nothing more motivating and relevant than an animated character.

August 1, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Phil

I remember discovering Mr. Rogers when I was about 10 and thinking " what the hell's this crap!"

August 1, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

You started too old. If you started watching him when you were 3-4 until you are dead, then you wouldn't think it was "crap".

August 2, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  69. Robert Fisher

Goodonya Kevin Morrison ! Surely, Mr. Rogers is proud of You and Your new "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" TV show that'll be targeting the pre-school set. Sounds like Daniel will be tracking faithfully on Mr. Rogers path so well done with sincere caring and sharing for everyone as he wonderfully demonstrated daily. We're glad to know such worthwhile TV programing is coming along soon for our grandchildren and many other kids throughout our land to enjoy : ) You're respecting and updating Mr. Rogers legacy very well – Bravo !

August 1, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  70. bob mary

think its wonderful .... and mr rogers would have been proud of this... hey folks everything in life goes round and round do you remember the old hospital shows they remake those still just with different names or comedys ect... thats not copy cats just new shows same themes if you do not like do not watch... or you go ahead produce something "new" people need to try less neg and more possitive :) thats all

August 1, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Felix

Hey I remember watching some episodes of Mister Roger's Neighborhood!! Although I never really paid much attention to what he was trying to get across. I did however, liked his catchy phrase that he always used in every episode, "....won't you be my neighbor." lol!!

August 1, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Gail Snail

As long as those horrible puppets are gone, I'm ok with the program.

August 1, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

All of them? WHY? C'mon there must be ONE you like at least a little bit.

August 2, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  73. hecep

It's a beautiful day in the We-gotta-get-our-kiddy-show-ratings-up-borhood!

August 1, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Ryan

I learned so much about how to be a man from watching Mr. Rogers. I love that man and sometimes think what a kinder place the world would be if we all had watched him growing up.

August 1, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Shadysider

I grew up watching Mister Rogers and even lived in his neighborhood, since I was living in Pittsburgh. He was great man and I know people who worked for him that will validate that. He was the same off-screen as he was on-screen. A truly great man who achieved his life mission to minister to the children by providing solid, enriching, programming. I know I am better off for having had Fred in my life.

August 1, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Bob D

Mr Rogers was neither a Marine nor served in WWII...neither myth takes anything away from his "real" contributions to society.

August 1, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Dr. Who

One of the finest upgrades since my show.

August 1, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  78. ahh

Mr. Rogers was, and always will be, the best! I had and still have so much respect for him. I'm in my 50's and my daughter is 26, and if we ever by chance catch an episode of Mr. Rogers on tv, we always watch it. She loved him too, and says "It's A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" is the BEST song on my ipod :>)

I see from the pic that Daniel Tiger is slipping on his shoes, and that would be great if the show started in that tradition. I only hope they don't get carried away with the animation and imagination, and stay true to the themes of kindness and empathy that Mr. Rogers embodied. It would be awesome to hear his old songs incorporated into the show, too.

Hoping you hit a home run with this one, PBS!

August 1, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Joe Kulka

I'll be interested to see how this plays out. Hopefully they keep the sense of wonder that Rogers exhibited over the simplest of things. I also really miss Reading Rainbow. That show inspired me to switch from medical illustration to illustrating and writing picture books.

August 1, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Jeremiah

I think that anything that teaches all of us how to get along with each other is fantastic.

August 1, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Larry Pooface

Never visit the city of Pittsburgh if you're gonna trash Mr. Rogers, they'll take a swing at you. It is sad to see all of the know it all and rude comments about everything that is printed. Remember your horrible remarks so when you're 30 you can measure the growth of your internal self. If you are already 30 and saying terrible and needlessly hurtful things, especially without any sort of knowledge of the subject, it's probably too late for you to grow up. So, %#@! you, all of you undereducated buttholes.

August 1, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Judy

I love/loved Mr. Rogers...there is no way to "re-do" it. I think it's nice that you are making it a "cartoon" but change the name...you just can't re-do Mr. Rogers.....

August 1, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Me

Why does everything for kids have to be cartoons??

August 1, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Greenspam

Another acting job being replaced by technology!

August 1, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Ron Burgundy

Heresy.

August 1, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Dan Lacey

This MEOW idea MEOW scares me MEOW

August 1, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Suzi Clarke Cassone

I miss "Saint Fred" and am glad that his legascy lives on. He is often ridiculed but he was a pioneer in children's television. He understood children and their needs better than anyone in tv.

August 1, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Tracy

I loved Mister Rogers as a child as I did Sesame Street. Unfortunately these programs are nothing like they used to be. This tiger thing is just dumb in my opinion. They ought to have replaced Mister Rogers completely instead of degrading it.

August 1, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

It was tried a couple of times replacing Bob Keeshan as Captain Kangaroo (another beloved character and a personal friend to Fred Rogers) and failed miserably.

August 2, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  89. Deeeee

Another remake. Yayy.

August 1, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Chris

What a total lack of creativity this shows from PBS.

August 1, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Maurice

Mr. Rogers did a lot of damage to kids throughout his tenure. With his "everybody's special" crap and constant rewarding for no reason, he has created a generation of "babies" who expect a trophy for everything they do, whether they deserve it or not. With his "we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings" philosophy, the slug who accomplishes nothing, gets the same reward as the industrious person. He set a poor example. He was a stoic idiot.

August 1, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tracy

Don't blame Mister Rogers for your personal failure in life.

August 1, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • dragonwife

I think you've completely missed the point of his teachings. Everyone IS special, and no one's feelings should be hurt. Now, this does NOT mean that everyone is equal, or that everyone should "get a trophy". It means that every person has SOMETHING that he or she is good at, whether it's a sports ability, scholarship, good sense of humor, compassion for others, etc., and that aspect should be quietly praised and encouraged (note the qualification of "quietly"). Not hurting someone's feelings doesn't mean "everyone gets a prize" or that you should never let your child be disappointed; children need to experience defeat to help them appreciate their victories. It just means that you shouldn't deliberately set out to make someone feel bad for no good reason. We could use a lot more of Fred Rogers' teachings in the world.

August 1, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • 51 year Old

Sorry Maurice but you are off a generation. the ones who watched him are the parents who have children now. good kids who can think for themselves and process solutions. Not just play video games.

August 1, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack

Have you ever actually watched his show? Or are you just forming your opinion out of pure supposition? Mr. Rogers never said "Everyone should get a trophy." He was merely stating that everyone is special, which is the truth. Your value as a human being is not dependent on your success or failure at anything. You can lose a game (or not get a trophy) and still be important – especially in how you act when you lose, what you learn from it, etc. I'm pretty sure he had at least one episode about how a person feels and acts when they lose. So his message was actually the opposite of what you claim. Don't blame him when other people misinterpret his message. You did. But you are not less of a person for doing so. The great thing about Fred Rogers is that he would have understood your anger and been okay with it.

As for the upcoming animated series...well, at least the dialog should be fairly easy to write. What with every other word being "meow" and so forth.

August 1, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Think4D

If you think Mr. Rogers was merely about the "everyone's special" and "everyone gets a trophy" mentality, you are woefully misinformed. His main focus was to teach children how to learn to deal with their emotions, how to get along with other people, and how to be the best person they could be. The world needs more people like him.

August 1, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bob in Pa

Mamma must have beat you as a baby !

August 1, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ted

Sit down Maurice... it will be ok.

Good grief...

August 1, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Look it up

I presume you are a comments troll – just fishing for reactions. See through it people.

August 1, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Oodoodanoo

As long as they keep that wild jazz piano playing in the background, it's all good.

August 1, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • DB

Unfortunately, Mr. Rogers was also the piano player! He's hard to replace indeed...

August 1, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Greg B

Actually, the piano player was Johnny Costa. Fred Rogers wrote all the songs though!

I'll admit that I too am concerned about the animated nature of the show. The original show gave children someone who was human (both in a biological and spiritual nature) who connected with them and guided them through his understanding that we were all once children. It's hard to find a children's show that has someone who is human in that same way. Despite this, I'll be checking out the new show!

August 1, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  93. rainyday32

anytime a show is tagged with "2.0" it reminds me of the Greg the Bunny episode "SK-2.0 (a.k.a. How the Count Got His Blah Back)" and it cracks me the hell up!
    (and I fully expect seizures!)

August 1, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  94. jack

I' surprised they didn't make him a black guy lol

August 1, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  95. aMom

When I was a teenager I thought Mr. Rogers was stupid. Then I grew up and had kids of my own and learned to love him. One of my favorite episodes was when he had Lynn Swann come on and talk about how ballet lessons helped him to be more co-ordinated on the football field. Love you Mr. Rogers and you too, Swanny. Here we go Steelers!

August 1, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Ed

Great interview of Fred before passing. Enjoy

August 1, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  97. communistamerican

How freaking pathetic! Is it impossible for the entertainment industry to come up with original ideas? I guess so.

August 1, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Antonio

In one word, 'yes.' What's even worse is that those of us whom have new ideas are locked out of the industry because the established people don't want to lose their jobs. Breaking into the entertainment industry nowadays is about as difficult as cutting diamonds with a plastic-butter knife.

August 1, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Patriotic American

What a pathetic loser you are.

August 1, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bob in Pa

Everything is 2.0 anymore and a lot of it is terrible.
      Small children will always learn more from watching and listening to a real person than they will ever learn from a cartoon. I can't think of a better person for children to emulate than Fred Rogers. Your new show fails to honor Fred Rogers memory.

August 1, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andy

They do come up with new ideas, that fail.

August 1, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  98. 51 Year Old

Market, sales, candy. Not what The “man” Mr. Rogers stood for. Have a real person teach, talk and help kids explore their minds and life. Or does PBS only wanna get enough kids who buy toys to watch so they can get your tax dollars to stay afloat? IDEA!!!! Have a “real” older man or woman become a part of kids lives so they understand old people are not just in stinky assisted living facilities. They are real and should be looked up to.

August 1, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • PennyNot

Although PBS may sell toys related to the shows, they do not spend 3/4 of the time selling those items. My kids always had trouble coming up with a list for grandparents and Santa at Christmas time because of PBS NOT teaching them to want everything in the world. Except for wanting a pair of Dragontales tennis shoes when she was 4 – she needed a pair anyway and they were only $5 at Payless – my kids never asked for anything revolving around the TV shows they watched on PBS.

August 1, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  99. veronica

Mr. Rogers lives on! COOL!

August 1, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  100. 51 Year Old

Kids won’t be able to feel “they can do that” as many of the things on the original made me get out an do things….this is just another eye candy to suck the life out of kids.

August 1, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • oleoleo

And you haven't even seen it yet. Maybe you are prescient or better yet, god told you as much.

August 1, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  101. edy

by the time my oldest son was 3 months old, he was absolutely CAPTIVATED by Mr. Rogers. did something right majorly.

August 1, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Viewer II

During the controversy surrounding the introduction of the household VCR, Rogers was involved in supporting the manufacturers of VCRs in court. His 1979 testimony in the case Sony Corp. of America v. Universal City Studios, Inc. noted that he did not object to home recording of his television programs, for instance, by families in order to watch together at a later time. This testimony contrasted with the views of others in the television industry who objected to home recording or believed that devices to facilitate it should be taxed or regulated.

The Supreme Court considered the testimony of Rogers in its decision that held that the Betamax video recorder did not infringe copyright. The Court stated that his views were a notable piece of evidence "that many [television] producers are willing to allow private time-shifting to continue" and even quoted his testimony in a footnote

August 1, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • kristie4au2

ooh, cool, info. thx. He was a man that was in it for the right reason.

August 1, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  103. WasabiPotPie

If Daniel Tiger is anything like Mr. Rogers he wears that red hoodie to cover up his Special Forces tattoos from his career as a sniper.

August 1, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Glen Neff

You've fallen victim to false urban legend and made it even more absurd. Fred Rogers was never in the military and the Special Forces didn't even exist in WW II. Also, the Special Forces have only just recently allowed tattoos.

August 1, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • WasabiPotPie

Wow Glen Neff has no funny bone. W T F is a "false urban legend"? that must be a double negative or at least redundant.

August 1, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • mack22

what's the deal WasabiPotPie you asked for redundant?

(frozen) tundra? or some other favorites

•(fellow) classmates
      •(free) gift
      •(from) whence
      •(frozen) ice
      •full (to capacity)

August 1, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • JohnPA2006

150 confirmed kills, Mr.Roger's is awesome. There is a reason he was so cool.
      I also heard he was related to Samuel L Jackson. Mister Rogers also had a wallet that said "Bad Mother F-er" on it too.
      hahahah.

August 1, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brandon

Tundra isn't neccessarily frozen. You're thinking of permafrost, I think...

August 1, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Bosley

Turn on the TV these days, and you get over-loaded with LOUD shows frantic characters doing outlandish things. Mr. Rogers Neighborhood was a quiet and gentle show that soothed children while entertaining and EDUCATING them. Something that the garbage on Nick-JR could learn from.

August 1, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gary

You said it! I agree 100!

August 1, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • PennyNot

Absolutely! Our family especially enjoyed the segments on how things were made, I hope they keep that. My kids watched PBS shows almost exclusively up until they were about 10-12. My husband and I would often watch with them because the shows were fun and even had interesting segments like that for us to be interested in. My kids also avoided the 'I wants' come Christmas and birthday time because they were not heavily sold by commercials.

August 1, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  105. patNY

They should've modeled it after Eddie Murphy's SNL skit, "Mister Robinson's Neighborhood."

August 1, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Bist

One of the prime functions of the original show was teaching children the difference between fantasy and reality. "This series incorporates the original "Mister Rogers" characters as adults with young kids of their own living in the Neighborhood of Make-Believe."? Sounds about right.

August 1, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Patch

Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood managed to deal with difficult issues with a great amount of sensitivity, a trait that can only be seen in one other series: Sesame Street. Though I doubt they will attempt the same with Daniel Tiger, I think it's good news, at the very least, that the production company is getting back into the game.

August 1, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  108. jay

It's Daniel Striped Tiger, dangit. Get it right! Fred Rogers is my hero. I watched him all the time as a kid. I grew up just south of Pittsburgh and spent plenty of time on Nantucket, too (Fred had a summer home there, out by Madaket, I think). The statue of him by Heinz field is amazing. If only more people watched Fred on MRN as a kid, the world would be a better place.

August 1, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mickey

I was saying the same thing! Daniel Stripe-ed Tiger!

They can't even get his name right.

August 1, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

But, the question is WHY Daniel? Why not X the Owl, or King Friday XIII or Lady Elaine Fairchilde? A STRONG puppet (personally I prefer Henrietta...I mean there were a good couple of dozen characters-puppets alone-they could've used. I just don't get it.

August 2, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  109. Kate

Yay, they're ruining more childhood memories because they've run out of ideas of their own...

August 1, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul

This was my exact thought. Nothing is sacred anymore, even on PBS.

August 1, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tracy

My thoughts exactly.

August 1, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Juni

Kate, please explain to us how this show is ruining your childhood or your memories of it.

It's not. Give me a break.

August 1, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

Ruining it would be trying to recast Mr Rogers. Using the familiar characters in animation is not.

August 1, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Land of make believe

Agree Kate. Have you tried watching the new Johnny Quest? Threw up in my mouth a little. Why can't they just replay the originals? A tiger? Ridiculous. Stupid even. Exit stage left...

August 1, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • MrRogersFan

I have to say that I feel this show is mocking the original. I spent countless hours and days watching this show when I was a child. I was my favorite. I even remember that in my small city their was a life size Trolley exactly like the one the show... It doesn't seem right to replace a show where I learned so much in being a good friend and person. An animated show doesn't do justice. It is like everything else on tv today. The shows with real people always impressed me more than these animated ones. TV today is not the same and is being ruined. Nothing is decent any more. I'd let a little kid watch Jimmy Fallon and Jay Leno before I'd let them watch something like My Baby Sitters a Vampire or any of the Twilight Series. Everything is so screwed up, and people are actually believing they have powers and are vampires. The Internet and tv have done alot to corrupt the children communities minds. Why do we have to ruin something that was great as an original? I like the old and never the new... Keep the same old and thing and freshen it up alittle, but don't change it.

August 1, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

I don't think it's ruining your memories, dear. I know no matter what it won't replace the original, and it won't erase the warm and fuzzy feeling you got watching it. But the sad truth is today's kids will find the new program better than the one we grew up with. Just think, someday we'll ALL be part of the neighborhood.

August 2, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  110. Richard Stevens

Keith .. How DARE you make such UNFOUNDED accusations.. The Man was a staple for MANY people growing up. He was Gentle, Caring, and a wonderful man. I wonder if you are trying to tell us something about yourself by pointing fingers at others... Can you say closet boys and girls?... Good I KNEW you could... Let the Dead rest in peace.. he EARNED it.. what have YOU done with your life creep

August 1, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • flower12

You need to calm down dude.

August 1, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

Amen. Somehow I believe if Fred Rogers was still alive, he'd give it two thumbs up, if not involved himself (with a little help from his friends).

August 2, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  111. Joe in Pittsburgh

Great! So once this show starts (with all the inevitable bugs) how long before we get Mr. Rogers 2.01 beta? :)

August 1, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  112. Mehgann

I LOVE Mr. Rogers! Good news. Mr. Rogers had his car stolen, and when the thief found out it was his car, he returned it with an apology note. Mr. Rogers was the best.

August 1, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  113. Vip

I used to watch "Mister Roger's Neighborhood," was sadn when he died and, although I haven't watched the re-runs that appear on Cable every now and then, I think that I will take a moment to watch this new show inspired by Mister Roger.

RIP Mister Roger <3

August 1, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Vip

I meant sad, not sadn.. -.-

August 1, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • C

Kids have too much fantastical nonsense in the form of talking animals on tv. What made Mr Rogers effective was that he was a real person- everybody's dad or grand dad giving good common sense sage advice in fun innovative ways. I know Mr Rogers would be hard to replace; but surely they could find a real human with similar qualities.

August 1, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • NYC

I agree C. It would be nice to for PBS to find a good "real" person replacement for Mr. Rogers – an actually kids and parents can relate to.

August 1, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Don

Ain't nobody around that's as low-key as Mr. Rogers was.
      On second thought, maybe Hal Holbrook would fill the bill.

August 1, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • dcfgu

This has nothing to do with Mr Rogers, why are they calling it the new Mr Rogers? Mr Rogers was an adult that represented your teachers/parents, they are doing the opposite of what Mr Rogers did in terms of child development.

August 1, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • kena305

Is one thing i will love to watch

August 2, 2011 at 5:58 am | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

I will be 49 in eight days. If PBS was still broadcasting the show, I would STILL watch it when I have a chance. Totally different prospective though. If the show is available when I'm 75, I will STILL watch it when I have a chance. Since the new show apparently has the blessing of the Fred Rogers Company, then I'm for it.
      That being said, if there was someway the surviving neighbors (Betty Aberlin, Joe Negri, Chuck Aber) was involved, more power to the show.

August 2, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  114. Mojave Bob

Got a couple anger issues, Ned?

August 1, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  115. C

Lame way to spend your time here on the internet and in life. I wonder if you are wasting time at work or are you using Mom's computer?

August 1, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  116. jon

Damn it was is the like button when you need it Chucko?

August 1, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Viewer

At Rollins, Rogers met Sara Joanne Byrd, an Oakland, Florida, native; and they married on June 9, 1952.[9] They had two sons, James (b. 1959) and John (b. 1961), and three grandsons, the third (Ian McFeely Rogers) born twelve days after Rogers' death.[10] In 1963, Rogers graduated from Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and was ordained a minister in the Presbyterian Church. During the course of his career, he garnered forty honorary degrees.[5] Rogers was red-green color blind,[11] swam every morning, was a vegetarian, and neither smoked nor drank. Copied from wikkepedia.

August 1, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Udwahh

Really, Keith? Pedophile? You Mr. Rogers protected our country in WWII, right? He was a good man. Get the h*** out of this forum and let us remember Fred in peace.

August 1, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Vip

/Like

August 1, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Phil McCracken

yet here you are.

August 1, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Steffan Piper

I was with Fred Rogers when he was a sniper, overseas and had confirmed kills. He would say:

"I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you."

August 1, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Joe

Please tell the truth.

August 1, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Marine5484

It's just a joke told in the Marine Corps community along with he always wore the sweater to cover his tattoos and he has over 150 confirmed kills etc. etc.

August 2, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  124. LRoy

You mean Prince Tuesday? Probably King Tuesday now, with a Queen Consort of his own.

For the life of me I cannot see Lady Elaine as a mom.

August 2, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |