Angelina and Brad plan to ease out of acting
August 1st, 2011

Angelina and Brad plan to ease out of acting

Angelina Jolie is spreading the word that she wants to scale back on the movie-making and focus on her six kids.

In an interview with The Financial Times, the 36-year-old star reveals that acting is starting to lose its luster.

"As Brad and I get older we're going to do fewer films," she said, according to The Wrap. "I've been working for a long time, he's been working for a long time, we've had a nice run and don't want to be doing this our whole lives... I don't love it as much... I love being a mom."

The actress and her partner Brad Pitt are parents to Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and twins Vivienne and Knox.

Jolie explains that her loss of interest is due to motherhood and maturity: “I'm older and I know who I am, and I'm less interested in the character helping me answer something than in being able to answer it for myself, as a woman, as an adult, with my family."

But she's not leaving just yet - Jolie will be starring in the upcoming film "Cleopatra," and her writing and directorial debut, "In the Land of Blood and Honey," was picked up for a December U.S. release.

1. THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A HEALTHY COUPLE...ANGIE IS NOT TRASH

BEST OF LUCK TO BRAD FOR PICKING A FINE WOMAN

June 5, 2013 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  2. nat

she's vanishing to have another child..then when thats done she'll be back with another 5 movies...
    spare us the whining ang.

August 30, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. terg

sure sure....we believe you......

August 30, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. adren

please.

August 30, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Brenda

This is one of those "Whoop-de-do" stories. These people are so over-publicized that the American public no longer cares. And, I do think it is about time she gives some of herself to all the children she has taken on! Those children are not toys!

August 29, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Myla

I love both of them! I hope they stay together forever and they deserve money because they share it with others. Not like other celebrities who only cares about staying rich e.g the kardashians!

August 29, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  7. SKY

FIRST THEY NEED TO MARRY.....
    THEN THE FAMILY NEEDS TO HAVE A BIBLE STUDY.
    THE BIBLE GIVES HELP IS RAISING KIDS ALSO
    SKILLS NEEDED TO HAVING A SUCESSFUL MARRIAGE.

August 29, 2011 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  8. maxzar

Oh, that's what they were doing. I thought it was called posing. I'll remember next time that I'm taking a picture to tell the subject to "ACT" instead of pose.

August 24, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  9. bradgelina

Loved Brad in fight club and Angelina in Gia, yes they are good actors, good looking and generous, but don't really care if they step away now since they haven't been in any great or good movies for years ( especially Angelina, she is still hot though).

August 24, 2011 at 3:16 am | Report abuse |
  10. metoo

i've been working a long time too...............................

August 22, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Aaron L.

They give so much to charities and stuff, and they still have enough money to disappear for the rest of their lives if they wanted to. Good example though! Kids are very important. No matter how many you have....

August 22, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. taylor

"I've been working for a long time, he's beeng working a long time"....please, most people work 30+ years before retiring. You're 36, he's in his 40's.....not a valid satement for you as a long time.

August 22, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  13. kande

I tOTALLY agree with Scottie!!....so SICK of hearing about Angelina Jolie in some foreign country doing "humanitarian" work.....i bet all you ignorant people giving her credit can't name one thing she has actually done or made better in these countries. One minute she is married to Billy Bob and cutting herself.....and the next she is stealing Brad Pitt and declaring herself a humanitarian. Good riddance to both of them....for all you supporters that think she cares about you.....she loves the US so much she chose to have her last few babies in France. Hopefully will move there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 22, 2011 at 4:21 am | Report abuse |
  14. Pedro

Wow – even if you thought they were the two worst actors on the planet, it's just really kind of cool for them to want to focus less on collecting money (which they obviously have enough of) and playing star and more on raising their family. Don't forget that these two (especially Angelina) dedicate a CRAZY amount of time to using their star power to help out the less fortunate (especially Africa). There may be a lot of crazy in her past, but she really is an amazing person. Give her a break.

August 20, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  15. D

They are right, they should slow down. However, it may not be because they want to. It may be due to all of the new male and female gym bunnies getting parts. Young Hollywood/ new faces are on the rise.

August 18, 2011 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  16. emo

see ya!!!! maybe oneday she will let him make a decision for himself..

August 17, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  17. dani

she just likes to make these comments occasionally but doubt we will see her disappear. she needs the money to fund her jetsetting ways. she may have been out of the spotlight so felt like she had to get back to it by making these statements. if you are going to quit acting, just quit....we will figure it out ourselves!

August 17, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Tia

There's only one reason to announce that you're going to "ease out" - the hope that your fans will rush to see your next project and/or beg you to stay. Either way, they just need their egos stroked. I hope they don't let the door hit them on the way out but honestly, does anyone believe these two are EVER going to quit doing movies? I won't call what they do acting because they have never known how to do that. Pitt got jobs for his looks and Angelina got them for her boobs - neither of them could act their way out of a paper bag.

August 17, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  19. MadCityBabe

omg – ya, I've been working a long time too and I cant simply stop.....the idea of making millions for pretending makes me sick....only of course, I'm not one of them............It's so very easy to say sh__t like this when you have unlimited funds and never have to worry. Good bye to both of you..............I've never liked a movie Brad has been in....I dont get him. Just go bye bye with your little "we are the world".

August 16, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  20. India Andrews

They've said this one sooo many times, that I'll belive it when I see it.

August 16, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  21. India Andrews

They've said this one sooo many times, that I'll belive it when I see it, not when they say it.

August 16, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Joe Dugan

She left acting several movies ago.

August 16, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  23. zoundsman

Attention Brad and What's her name: I will be posting stuff about my life to inform you of what my plans are.
    I'm sure you're interested as we have something in common- You don't know me, and I'll never know who you folks
    really are.

August 15, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Stevo

After seeing Jennifer Aniston in 'Horrible Bosses,' I have to say: Brad, you f'ed up.

August 15, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  25. MMT

I think I remember reading in an article that their whole lifestyle/entourage thing costs something like 20 or 30 million dollars a year. Don't know how they are going to afford their current lifestyle if they both drop out–or slow down–their acting roles.

August 15, 2011 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  26. JS

She's also doing Salt 2... Gimme a break- she's not going anywhere

August 15, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  27. SunBGD

Being a mother of 2 little girls (much less then 6!) I can also say that I wish I could do the same. Having children one starts understanding what enormous responsability it is. There is no job (even as cool as theirs) that compares to the posibility to be able to full-time raise your kids. So being able to slow down and be there more for the children if your situation allow so is a great blessing.

August 14, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Cindy Shultz

Good riddance to the both of them.

August 13, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  29. chebravo

I could do without Angelina, but Brad is still a good actor. I'd like to see him do more dark comedy like Inglorious Basterds; he was awesome as Aldo Raines!

August 11, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  30. oceans12

these people have been forced on me, i never asked to know Angelina. I have not seen one of her movies, not one. I think she is a low life to hook up with a married man. I hope she take Oprah and that one blonde bimbo and her 10 plastic surgeries with her.

August 11, 2011 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  31. Zippy

Don't let the door hit you in the .....

August 10, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  32. oceans 11

brad pitt is the man and angelina jolie is slammin. whats with the haters

August 10, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  33. INDE

"I've been working for a long time, he's been working for a long time" – it's not like they work the graveyard shift at the factory. She acts like they're so overworked and don't have time with their family. Tell that to the single mom who does work the graveyard shift and see what she has to say. Notice also that it's not "we're going to retire", but "we're going to do fewer films". Still need to replenish the coffers from time to time. So superficial.

August 10, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Pliny

From what I've seen, she started easing out of acting a long time ago.

August 10, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Lisa

Never was a fan of either one of them, and not because of the whole Aniston thing. However, what they do with their lives, money and kids is their business. If they choose to quit the business, so be in. Good luck with your future endeavors. In this day and age, with world economies collapsing, the money paid to athletes, actors and corporate CEO's is an embarrassment. Men and women put their lives on the line everyday for their country and can't find jobs when they come home. Quite frankly I have no use for the people that hate them, love them or anything else. They are human beings who have made a choice. God Bless them for it.

August 10, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  36. mark

More like Angelina Jolie cant get work because she cant act for crap and she doesnt want Brad 2 be better then her at soemthing.

August 10, 2011 at 4:45 am | Report abuse |
  37. Liberty

Congratulation to them both. They have become responsible adults and parents. My blessings to their family. As children grow up they need mom and dad more today then in the past generation. Keep the kids on the straight and narrow with family values. Your rewards will be more plentiful than Hollywood could ever imagine.

August 9, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Rachel

Brad, Angelina........... I have SO enjoyed both of you as actors, ever since you both came to the big screen. Angelina, I realize how important motherhood is and, with as many kids as you now have, your time is limited for anything else. But I'd really hate to see you leave the movie industry. You are brilliant. And Brad..... I just watched Meet Joe Black again (for the 20th time!) and you, too, are absolutely phenomenal on the screen.

To the both of you.... PLEASE do not quit too soon. You don't realize how much many of us long for your films. I haven't seen a bad one yet by either of you, and I know there will be wonderful ones in the future if you stay.

Gosh, no more Brad and Angelina on the screen? Life will surely take a fall backwards. Sighhhhhh.

August 9, 2011 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

omg – kissA$$ – did you take an online course or is that simply a god given gift?!

August 16, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  39. FluffChop

She's 36 and she's "Mature" now. You've got rocks in your head for adopting all those foreigners. Absolutely got all the money you could want, looks, fame, career and you tie yourself down to all these orphans?? That you then pay $1million a year to be raised by the help. Yeah, really mature, like um yeah like um your'e just so um like sooo mature and all. Just completely STEP OUT OF THE PUBLIC EYE aso we never have to see or hear anything about you spoiled people ever again!

August 6, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

You don't know these people at all. Please get your life together and do something about your poor self esteem. Going on anonymous websites and insulting complete strangers because they're talented, lucky, and charismatic might give you a little release for a few minutes but ultimately you'll look in the mirror and realize your bitterness, like that of so many of the responders here, is just self hatred. If you have such a need to be mean and angry, at the very least direct it to people who have been hurtful and violent towards others like cruel dictators or scam artists who have destroyed your American economy. Peace.

August 9, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Kendra

Didn't they make this exact same announcement right before she left her kids to go film The Changeling?

August 6, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Evie

Well, to all the haters...who doesn't want to be them? They are gorgeous and loaded, they have no worries. Who cares if she can or cannot act? She is the highest paid actress in the world. Any woman that says she did not have a little thing going on for Brad Pitt is a liar, really (although I would pick Johnny Depp, but still I wouldn't push Pitt away). You are sick of them? I am sick of the Kardashians, Snookies, Situations and whoever else calls themselves a star today. These talentless leeches sucking the life out of our TV's (haven't watched any of them) are allowed to influence our youth with their brain less crap. I'd much rather see the Lindsay Lohans and Paris Hiltons depart, before I have to see yet one more crotch shot.

August 5, 2011 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  42. clevelandben

The silver screen is losing it's luster as fast as quality talent. It will be a sad day when these two brilliant talents leave movie-making. Hopefully, they'll put their considerable talents and perspectives into writing and directing.

August 4, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  43. uh huh

i heard it before. i would love being a mother too if i have 6 nannies and all i have to do is taking them out shopping and eating ice cream and chips (note we often see her kids with bags of chips lol)

August 4, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • India

Even when they're out for ice cream, the nannies are in the background, out of camera shot. Occasionally, they mess up and you can see them there.

August 16, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  44. uhh..

Basically, she's bored with it and has a load of money; no longer has to work a day in her life.

Just so everyone knows, not all actors are as selfish as to take the work they are given and turn it into a vehicle for their own therapy.

– An Actor.

August 4, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Rick1948

Angelina was never in acting. if she hadn't been willing to pull her clothes off in front of a camera, she would have never gotten a job.

August 4, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Tiff

Good. I completely lost respect for her when she broke up a marriage

August 4, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
    • IxNay

Time to let that one go. Really, how many years and how many kids later. Clearly this is a better match than Aniston and Pitt. They seem good together.

August 22, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  47. DeAnna1

I hope somebody reading this that knows Brad and Angelina will forward this to them. They are (I read) looking for a movie to make together (again). Please make DUEL IN THE SUN!!!!! Its perfect! Its a old exciting movie that starred Gregory Peck and Jennifer Jones, Joseph Cotton. Even today renting that old movie gives me goosebumps!
    I think they would have a real winner with this one!

August 3, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  48. required

"Jolie will be starring in the upcoming film "Cleopatra"

Jennifer Aniston plays the asp.

August 3, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  49. SKY

FIRST: MARRY.....NOW I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO TAKE THE NECESSARY TIME TO GET TO KNOW
    THEIR CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY IN THE TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN......(LAST DAYS)
    SOME PEOPLE WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE OLD TO START REALLY LIVING....ENJOY YOUR FAMILY...
    BUT TRUE HAPPINESS ONLY COMES FROM HAVING A SPIRTUAL MOTHER AND A SPIRTUAL FATHER
    BOTH ARE NEITHER....YOU CONTINUE TO RUN INTO A BRICK WALL....PUT GOD IN THE FAMILY
    ARRANGEMENT AND IT WILL WORK...PUT HONOR AND TRUTH INTO THE FAMILY AND IT WILL
    BE A BLESSING....

August 3, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  50. Angelique

It's rubbish!! When Jolie adopted her Vietnamese son Pax she told the Vietnamese authorities that she was a stay-at-home mom; so laughable as she proceeded to makes a bunch of movies and trepsed around the world 100 times with her kids in tow. I suspect she is saying that because her movies (and acting) suck; Salt – The Tourist and her debut as a producer is not going so well. Brad was a great actor, but he seems to have lost his passion – I suspect he got bitten by the Black widow!!

August 2, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  51. LoJenk

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Penm9hnsTr8&w=640&h=390]

August 2, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  52. Peace

Congrat's to them! More family time & more time to enjoy those crickets together! ;)

August 1, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  53. foreignkid

I wish them both well and they are both very respected in my book since they probably do more charity work than any of you losers on here so "Good Riddance" to all of the disrespectful idiotic haters on this board. The American public is truly a disgrace.

August 1, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Tenaye Abayneh

I said both of you p/se don't quit to make the movies u 2 r #1in the galaxy !I will help you as your bebies sitter . Tenaye _Ethiopia!!!

August 1, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  55. portalpunk

How do you "ease-out"? Just quit!!!!!

BTW,...nice skirt Brad

August 1, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  56. sarah S

That kind of sucks since i love Brad Pitt. i think everyone saying they suck and good riiddance are probably jealous of all their money, good looks, and reputation of doing things that actually help others.

August 1, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • mls

While it's hard for me to be happy for them as a couple considering what they did to Jen, I agree with you on the jealousy thing. Very glamorous, talented and generous couple. If people don't like reading these articles, which seems obvious by their postings, why do they continue to do so? Are their lives that empty? They need to get off their butts and go get some exercise, it'll help to make them less bitter and maybe, if they keep it up, they'll lose some weight, like most of us need to do.

August 5, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
    • marin

what they did to jen – what about what jen is doing to her 'new' guy's girl? See how stupid that all sounds? Grow up -STFU – and go away your own self....

August 18, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  57. thanks for the warning

I wouldn't have noticed had she not said anything.

August 1, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Abby

I just watched Tourist and she sucked big time in that movie.
    I would not care it both left acting and we never heard another word from them.

August 1, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Snarky

Good riddance.

August 1, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Rebecca

I like both of them they do a ton of charity work and seem like a nice couple just trying to make a difference out in the world. Good for them although I would hate to see Brad leave the big screen he just gets better and better with age...acting and looking that is!

August 1, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Denise

That's cool. Hope no one gives them too hard of a time. Their life, their choices. Choosing children over everything else is cool. Sounds like a responsible choice. Good for them.

August 1, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • S Smith

I hope Angeline does stay at home and take care of her children. She needs to dress those children like they should be dressed instead of messy little urchins. Their hair is horrible always looks dirty and so do their clothes. She really doesn't look much better. Little Shilo is a girl dress her like one/ Your are the parent you can controll how she dresses.

August 2, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • shoos

S Smith do you have kids? Did you know that kids like to dress themselves (very interesting clothing combinations I've seen) and wipe their dirty hands on their clothes instead of using napkins, and could have had a temper tantrum three minutes before the photo you are looking at is taken. Children aren't polished actors they are kids, and do what kids do. Give the parents a break for Crumps sake.

August 3, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  62. Doctor

Does anyone else remember the Prince song..."Pu$$y Control" from the mid-90's? 'Nuff said.

August 1, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Denise

Go already!

August 1, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Bule Balls

He got himself a ball and chain. go away both of you. your acting sucks

August 1, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Boof

I hope they don't stick around on my account. I can honestly say they won't be missed by me.

August 1, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Island girl

i wish you both the best. Hollywood is not what it use to be anymore. Star aren't like they use to be either... it's like anyone can be in Hollywood now. So God speed to both of you and your family. :)

August 1, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  67. barbara

She's been saying this since she had her first kid. And while Brad is still a box office draw, she isn't. Basically... she's losing her luster, not the other way around. So let's just see how much cutting back she does.

August 1, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • dean

Love to see a photo of you and her side by side and see which has lost her luster.

August 1, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • ldean

I agree. I suspect that her Cleopatra will bomb, because everyone will be comparing her to Liz Taylor and she is certainly no Ms. Taylor. She is looking a little dull around the edges since she doesn't seem to be getting any treatment for her anorexia. She won't quit acting, because she could never live without the idol worship.

August 8, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Len

That is why she is one of the highest paying actresses in Hollywood right? You may not like her but she still draws in the crowds.

August 16, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • India Andrews

I agree Barbara. Angelina has been saying this off and on for years. Yet, her lineup of movies in pre-production NEVER shortens. She's starting to sound like the boy who cried wolf.

August 16, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  68. mrskool

Lucky Bums !

They have tons of money so why not ... i wouldnt work if i didnt have to ...

August 1, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • f

At $10 mil – $20 mil per film. let's do the math...even after you pay all the managers,agents, PR people, nannies, etc. still coming out pretty far ahead of me. I'd retire now.

August 9, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Richard Breath

At least show your cans before you go

August 1, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Beautiful Vixen

Yes, that would be just fine with me. Thank you. Hollywood is dead anyway.

August 1, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Brad's Lost Looks

How about easing off the planet.

August 1, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • C

say what you will about them but; Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are so much more than actors, they care enough about other people to make new lives for all those kids, the give money to plenty of charity's (he built house's with his own hands in New Orleans with his own money for poor people. She helps goes all over the world; some times at great risk to her safety. If they do we'll be stuck with all those stupid reality and more perpetual high school age vampire crap. I cant wait to see her play Cleopatra and I'd love to see him do the Long Hot Summer. God Bless them both.

August 1, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • shoos

Superman, don't judge America by reading internet postings. The real world has more depth than that.

August 3, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Mei

To Superman: I agree with another poster. Don't judge America by online boards. In fact, I think a huge majority of posters on CNN are not even American!

August 4, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jaxxy21

I think they are a great couple. Both caring and devoted to their family and good causes. Anything anyone says negatively is based on jealousy and plain old bad spirit. If you save d every magazine article on them breaking up, or this bad thing or that bad thing happening you'd reach the moon,,,and strangely,,here they still are,,happily together and happily raising decent children and giving a home to those they didnt naturally have,,,who on here can say that?

August 6, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Timme62

Go now please.....no really just go.

August 1, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Reebie

Promise! Can you both quit now and fade from public view and spare us...thanks and goodbye!

August 1, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  74. noooooooo please

Kind of difficult to retire from something you haven't really done yet. Although I did enjoy "Mr. & Mrs. Smith". Too bad they missed.

August 1, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Christy

I think I'll survive without them.

August 1, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ralph

I'm sure all of us will. I'm glad to see them grow up. I love both of them and they make fun movies. I hope they will direct and stay in the art.

August 1, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • scottie

Angela Jolie is a self-serving idiot. Does anybody think for one minute that she is some great humanitarian? It is and always will be all about her. she had probs with her dad cause he cheated on her mom, but it was ok to go after another person's husband. BP is just as bad – he has narrowed his repetoire down to one furrowed brow, pursed look. Good riddance!

August 5, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cin

I think we'll make it just fine.....

August 10, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

@scottie, I'll tell you this much, she does a lot more good for the world than you do sitting on your ass on a computer. I'm going to go ahead and say that you're not a millionaire and you don't have the means to help as many people as she does. Who cares why she does it as long as she does it. So before you go making assumptions about people you don't know, why not just focus on yourself and what you can do for society. You must be lonely or something. Go find a friend who can tolerate you.

August 10, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tommy

Scottie, you sound really jealous of Angelina. Why is that? Jilted fan, you are?

August 13, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |