The plot is nothing new, but, with leading men like Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman, we can't wait to see this weekend's "The Change-Up."
The two men make the fateful wish to switch lives - one trades in his playboy lifestyle for that of a family man, and vice versa.
Here's what else is happening this week:
- It's finally here! Discovery Channel's "Shark Week" kicks off its annual week of exciting - yet educational - programming at 9 p.m. ET. Don't forget to check out our interview with Chief Shark Officer Andy Samberg.
- To celebrate the 30th anniversary of MTV, VH1 Classic is airing a marathon weekend of the network's programming, concluding with the first hour of its 1981 launch Sunday at midnight.
- Lady Gaga is performing and acting as a co-host on "The View" at 11 a.m. ET. The pop star is expected to sing her latest single, "You and I."
- Greyson Chance - the talented kid who kicked-off his career with millions of YouTube views - releases his first album, "Hold On 'Til the Night."
- There might only be 12 episodes, but you don't want to miss catching up on season 3 of "United States of Tara." Toni Collette is hilarious in the award-winning show.
- The movie based on surfer Bethany Hamilton's inspiring story, "Soul Surfer," comes out on DVD. Carrie Underwood also displays her acting skills in the summer flick.
- Since leaving the "CBS Evening News," Katie Couric will head to daytime TV on "The View."
- With all her success, it's still a surprise that Pia Toscano didn't make it further on "American Idol." The singer will promote her new single on "So You Think You Can Dance," which will also feature Christina Applegate as a guest judge.
- "Rise of the Planet of the Apes," a remake of the 1968 original, stars Freida Pinto and James Franco. Between his TV guest roles and other movies, 2011 has been a busy year for Franco.
- It's opening in limited release, but, if the trailer is any indication, "The Whistleblower," starring Rachel Weisz, will showcase an effortlessly stunning performance. Check to see if it's in a theater near you.