While you were working...
July 29th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Victoria just gave birth to the Beckhams' fourth child, but David is already thinking of having more kids. (PEOPLE)
  • Somebody hugged and made up - former BFFs Lindsay Lohan and Paris and Nicky Hilton were spotted having dinner. (X17)
  • Doesn't Crystal Harris know you can't take your words back? Hugh Hefner's ex is putting the blame on radio host Howard Stern for her less-than-considerate remarks about their sex life. (E! Online)
  • In a goosebumps-inducing scenario, Katherine Bigelow was working on a project called "Killing Bin Laden" long before the terrorist leader was killed in May. Now, the movie is in the works, and Bigelow has announced an October 2012 release date. (Deadline)
  • Sounds like the drama off camera is almost as crazy as what you see on-screen. Kelly Ripa and husband Mark Consuelos announced they'll be producing reality-TV show "Dirty Soaps," which will go behind the scenes and delve into the lives of soap-opera stars. (New York Post)
  • Miss the premiere of Heidi Klum's "Project Runway"? Season 9 already looks to have some memorable contestants. (Entertainment Weekly)

1. jujubeans

tell me Lilo isn't gay. That would be a shame.

August 2, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Peace

ALWAYS !!! :)

August 1, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  3. charlie crack

You too @prezpeace! Thanks for support. :) ....be good

August 1, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  4. Peace

Charlie, No need to apologize, not your fault. Fake vs real, we all know the diff. The family comments was beyond trolling. That was just a bunch of crap! That person is like the "tin man", no heart. So w/that being said, no worries & have yourself a good day! :)

August 1, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  5. charlie crack

@ms fernace- sorry about the temper. He p!ssed me off to the utmost with fam stuff. It's ok. It did what I wanted (them off yours, @alecia, @peace, @BV etc backs. I'm not fazed by him. It makes me laugh that they were so enamored/intrigued by me. No worries.....yall be good

August 1, 2011 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  6. fernace

Real charlie crack, sorry you can't enjoy your posting in peace because of some nutcan! I've read some of y'alls interchanges & he/she is seriously touched! When you start involving a bloggers family thats so crossing lines & it's on! So far my trolls just try to pi.ss. me off, but I can hold my own so they don't get to me! Maybe you need to report this loser,charlie! You're always peaceful & funny & we wanna keep you that way, but hey, now we know you got a temper too(snicker)! Hope it's over now, but we got your back, dude! Have a better week!! ;-)

July 31, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. alecia

@real charlie hes just coming down off a bad high from dtowns preferred ingestibles. Just remember you cant fix stupid! We know when its you-no worries! have a good one!

July 31, 2011 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  8. alecia

What?

July 31, 2011 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
  9. alecia

Seriously?! What, did you forget your Prozac today charlie faker @ posts 6, 7,8 and 9? Or did your family break the code of the south about crazy relations being on display on the front porch and mistakenly let you indoors? Ill bet you dont even take the dishes out of the sink before you pee in it! As far as going to Dallas to your address real Charlie forget it there is seriously something wrong with anyone (with a few exceptions) who brags about living there. Anyway, ladies, real Charlie and real @mad have a good one!

July 31, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

@alecia- Ummmm...yeah....little weird that this is all he has to do...l agree...I'm really sorry......i don't think I did anything that bad to deserve this....all day for two days with him buggin out....but uh..oh well.......be good

July 31, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  10. charlie crack

Check Kirstie blog @no names....I've got you....stop while ahead...you will be found....my brother in law at Time Warner Cable is on it too........I want your @ss.......not joking in any way......you f()cked with the wrong one.......DO NOT ever say sh!t bout my family or try to talk to me that way....we are real here in dtown, we know more people that are major in this town........learn that........or get dealt with....I'm done with fake.........Kick doors with uzis are our specialty......Goons dude...true g's that for $500 will find you and leave you in the trinity river.....hear me b!tch...I'm not playin anymore.........it's now a serious problem for you...no jokin......Shhhhh.......Google Mr. Pookie, Mr. Lucci, Dorrough....they are my friends and are established, reputable artists...i'm tellin you WHERE I LIVE......1301 Audelia Rd. Dallas,TX 75243........therefore not scared in any way... YOU SHOULD BE.........I've told you and you kept up....some people take it to the next level, if you don't want it.....keep that f()ckin trap shut......PAUSE

July 30, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

@prezpeace, @ms.fernace,@alecia,@mad- I really made dude mad yesterday(real name is @no, names)....I just went off on him on Kirstie blog and he thinks he can hold my nuts....It's ok that he wants to hang on my balls all day....yall know when it's me or not....It's actually funny that I made him mad enough to hang on my d**k for two days....I'm not fazed by it, but I just wanted yall to know that I am really sorry that he has said mean things to yall....@mad tried to tempt him, but he just loves the sh!t outa me....so, once again I apologize.....have a good w/e.....be good

July 30, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  12. alecia

What do you know all my favorite people in one spot! welcome to the weekend! i think all 4 of us should get together and do a cooking show! signature dish is tequila mockingbird! no one needs to know we used troll meat! from what i hear it tastes like chicken! charlie well start with your impersonator, then to all the born againers who keep stomping fernace and peace then finish with all the wimps who abide by being pc on the letterman vs alley blog. that oughta do it! whats for desert? :)

July 30, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  13. charlie crack

@fernace & Peace: be on the lookout, there may be trolls about! that last one almost got me.

July 30, 2011 at 5:18 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

I didn't post that either. Don't worry bout it, no matter what if he says anything else about yall I will be there....not afraid and not gona hide.....won't change my name and will keep on with him til he dies.....Just an idiot....I'm truly sorry... :(

July 30, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

And I wouldn't warn yall either....yall eat trolls balls all the time and his will be available on "marquee menu" very soon.....If only @mad could get his IP address and I find him....Oooooh....I would have a court case on my hands....sorry for the drama all my buds....be good

July 30, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. fernace

Hey Peace, happy weekend to you & thanks for the great advice! Lol! "Excotic Dishes A La fernace"! Now I gotta add to the menu! Saw charlie & alecia on another blog, wished them a good w-e too, they're good peeps! Like charlie says, "be good" & like I say "be good at being bad"! Ha ha, see ya, girl!!

July 30, 2011 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  15. Peace

Hey fernace! How about your own cooking show? You could call it, "No salt required". (Seems how alecia has used most of it up by now!)You could start your 1st show w/ troll balls ! HaHa!!! Have good w/e & as Charlie would say, "be good"! (Gotta love Charlie!) C-ya!

July 30, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  16. fernace

Sure is nice to be a star & get a salary for being on the CNN News blog! Where do I sign up? I could be a hella smokin' reality star, I know lots of reality, real & otherwise! How's this:"The REAL fernace" or "Reality A La fernace" or "fernace Does Dallas" or...... see y'all later I'm gonna go do some brain storming!!

July 29, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |