While you were working...
July 28th, 2011

While you were working...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Congrats, Sarah Drew! The "Grey's Anatomy" actress, who fans of the show know as April Kepler, is pregnant with her first child.  (PEOPLE)
  • "American Idol" runner up Haley Reinhart has landed a record deal. The singer joins fellow contestants Lauren Alaina and Pia Toscano, who have signed for albums. (Entertainment Weekly)
  • If you're part of the Metallica fan club, you probably already know the band is celebrating its 30-year anniversary. Get ready to go deaf - the heavy-metal rockers are announcing special shows for members only in December. (Billboard)
  • Sounds like Darren Criss is having a serious bromance with the boys of "Glee." The 24 year old, who plays preppy, private-schooler Blaine, said his blazer is just one of the many reasons he's sad to leave. (Just Jared)
  • Los Angeles-based band Best Coast streamed a preview of its star-studded music video, directed by Drew Barrymore. The video is set to premiere on Tuesday. Donald Glover and Chloë Moretz, among other celebs, have cameos in the video. (MTV)
  • A reported photo of Kim Kardashian's wedding invitation makes it look like the event will be an affair to remember. If its elegant design didn't give it away, the dress code is black tie. (TMZ)

« Previous entry
  1. charlie crack

Hey @BV! That's how you tell em'! Kudos to you ma'am. We are just being friendly and discussing current events etc. (Opinions are allowed you haters, so are friends and debates). I bet those that hate that we convo on here try real hard to pi$$ us off while also trying to stack their facebook profile w/ "friends" so I see nothing wrong w/ it. I will talk to who I wish, I will say what I want and I will apologize to those whose feelings I care about. All these (im gona use that @BV) quote "hog sh!ts" are jealous and got beat up on the playground or if female never had boys chase them for a kiss at recess....too bad! Be friendly, kind and please do not make any rude comments to my buds, i'm tryin' to have a quiet day and I don't want to have to tear yall up....Period! Just slow your roll, lighten up, make funny comments and talk cordially and all is good. To: prezpeace, BV, fernace, mr ed, alecia, mad....hope at mid day yall are happy and doin' well....to the rest "eat it"....be good yall

July 29, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Beautiful Vixen

I honestly don't want to come on these blogs as much as I do because some of you are so boring you make me pity you. I would much rather play a game of Russian roulette than come on here and read the hog s*!t that you write, but since you wish so badly for me to stop, and I can taste the hatered you have for me (us), I will continue coming on here, because it gives me great pleasure knowing that i'm annoying you...BIG GRIN!! :) Also I come on here to say hi to a few people on here. Hi Peace, fernace, Charlie, Ed!! Have a great weekend.

July 29, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @After Much Thought

Lol ! Now that was funny ! Lol ! Good troll ! Wish more trolls were like that. These blogs would be all funny, instead of hateful crap! Keep them coming !

July 29, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  4. After Much Thought

I agree about what most of you said about the person on here who posts all the vile and hateful commenrs. But I want to add one more thing you left out......................DOO DOO !!!!!!

July 29, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  5. M. Marshall

I rather come on here and read what these ppl write and their convo w/ ea other that you boring jerks that write about doo doo, hate comments all the time. It goes to show that some ppl can make friends easy while some sit on the back burner friendless because they don't know how and they always have so negative thing to say. Must be really sad and lonely being some of you ppl (not talking about the ppl that are friends on here) only the idiots that have a problem with it. Those are the ones that should get a life.

July 29, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Happy Unicorn

looks like somebody is looking for a friend. come here & give me a hug!

July 29, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  6. Peace

Hey Mr. Ed! My life is so full, I could share some w/this person who has no life at all! Marquee land is a break from all the " busyness"! Done any nibbling lately? HaHa! Good w/e, all !

July 29, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  7. charlie crack

You too @mr ed....glad to see you....that "no name" is exactly what you said a nobody hidin behind diff alias. They're just scared and wana p!$$ somone off. Ridiculous! TGIF... Have a good w/e...be good

July 29, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. charlie crack

@alecia-thanks! Appreciate that....yep...iiiii'mmmm baaaack....have a good day...be good

July 29, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  9. Sphincter Knot

You don't make friends with salad

July 29, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. Mr. Ed

Lol i think it funny that the idiot comes on here and tell people to get a life are the same person that goes under many names and is on here all day and night. Plus this idiot uses doo doo to make comments all the time because the loser has nothing good to say and yes the user uses the name No Name becaiuse it fits this person because he/she is a nobody. Here C.C, Vixen, Peace, Fern have a great day and great w/end!

July 29, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  11. alecia

Welcome back charlie! :)

July 29, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  12. charlie crack

@grandpa- Phuck you b!tch...eat that doo doo you sh!tface......you're a lifeless sap!

July 29, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  13. grandpa

doo doo !!!!

July 29, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  14. Marquee Blog Moderator

To all these idiots(fernace, peace, Beautiful Vixen, Mr. Ed & charlie crack) this is NOT a chatroom, please stop carrying on your useless and boring conversations in this blog. We have received numerous complaints and you have all been reported.

July 29, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

Uh huh....and Moderators say "idiots" and report as well huh???? Wouldn't they be the ones to be REPORTED to? Figure out what you're tryin to say and who you are tryin to impersonate and then try again...dumb @$$

July 29, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

@Moderator- you mad because we don't have conversations with you????? Too bad...want me to hold your eyes open with toothpicks and feed you sleeping pills or put your tongue in a clamp and slam it with a rusty screwdriver...you're useless.....go fall of the jungle gym pr!ck

July 29, 2011 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  15. charlie crack

@alecia- yes ma'am, I saw you and posted back. That made my week much better to see your comment. I have been reading all the hate while in class and at work on my phone (not from you or the girls) but, from others and I kinda just wanted to lay low and soak "life" in. I will get to crackin' if they mess with yall, you know that.

July 29, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  16. alecia

@charlie look on the blog with denise richards and tori spelling. Just left it so check around 7 central time. :)

July 29, 2011 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  17. no names, please

Fernace, BV, Charlie crack: get a life!

July 29, 2011 at 6:02 am | Report abuse |
    • charlie crack

@no names- I have a life and I'm sure it is better than yours. You just got put out with my trash on the curb...Need someone to take you to your cardboard box??? Shhh...I hear the garbage truck, your rides here.

July 29, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  18. charlie crack

@prezpeace, BV, Ms fernace, etc....Left yall a msg on "Showbiz" blog....keep it light

July 29, 2011 at 5:32 am | Report abuse |
  19. charlie crack

Yall have fun at your party...not too much tequila and troll balls...after what some of the trolls said about my fam I guess i'm just hesitent to post anything except to yall...get em' all! Be careful, stay safe, have fun be good.....

July 29, 2011 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  20. charlie crack

Hey @mr ed....hope you're doin' well. Have not seen you in while....be good.

July 29, 2011 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
  21. Mr. Ed

And I can see you fern sprinkling grated cheese, your lobster bib (this case..troll balls bib) and knife and fork in hands, smacking and licking your lips with hungry eyes..lol

July 29, 2011 at 2:58 am | Report abuse |
  22. Mr. Ed

You women sure do scare me.

July 29, 2011 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  23. fernace

Hey my women, catching trolls right now for our troll ball apetizers! Not too much salt, I'm kinda low on the saline! Been lending it to alecia for her to roll in, skinless (ouchie, almost as painful as a tatoo)! Anyway, brang that taquillya on, no training wheels! Salud!! :D

July 29, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  24. Beautiful Vixen

Oh I think we should just pass on the troll b@lls and hit a diner after the party and get real food. Troll b@lls might be too salted. After all the drinking, we don't want to look like a blow fish with that extra salt. I can however bring diurex to help those who decide to go there..lol

July 29, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  25. Peace

Hey BV! Absolutely!!! Maybe, fernace will make her famous troll balls, too! Lol!!!

July 29, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  26. Beautiful Vixen

Hmmm...I only saw my name and tequila and HEEELLLLOOOO b*t*hes!! Can we make a date for tomorrow night for girls night and party time?! :)

July 29, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  27. Peace

OMG, fernace! That was freakin hilarious!!! Alecia, Pin the tie on the bub butt, good idea! HaHa! More tequila, please! Lol ! (Save some for Beautiful Vixen!) :)

July 28, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  28. alecia

Oh! Just thought of a game the Kartrashians can play with Kim at the shindig! Pin the Black Tie on the Bubble Butt! There. All the meanness is gone @ Kim's expense! And Im okay with that! Troll on yall!

July 28, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  29. alecia

Lol fernace! So thats where the rest of my tequila stash went! Just out of being mean and because I havent been mean to anyone yet today, I wish a HUGE red pimple on Kimmy's nose on her wedding day! Just for being so freaking full of her bubble butt self and suing Old Navy for hiring a model who slightly resembles her! What were they thinking?!

July 28, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  30. fernace

I was lounging in a beach chair with an umbrella, on a tropical paradise beach! I looked hot in my tiny golden designer bikini, my tan was perfect & in my hand....a 2nd supremely chilled duuurrty Martini! A s.e.x.y male voice purred in my ear:" Can I get you anything else,Ms. fernace?" I answered: "Yes, I'd love a....TROLL!!!Screeeech! Dayum, even my day dreams are troll-jacked these days! HoHum, let me start over:I was lounging....

July 28, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Katrina

How come her head is bigger then her body?

July 28, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Evel Knievel

I figured the dress code for Kim K's wedding was "black guy" instead of "black tie".

July 28, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |