News of the World scandal to become a book
July 26th, 2011

News of the World scandal to become a book

A book about the phone hacking scandal which brought down a long standing newspaper will be coming soon to a retailer near you.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the journalist who first broke the Murdoch phone-hacking scandal for England's Guardian newspaper, Nick Davies, has scored the first book deal.

"Hack Attack: How the Truth Caught Up With the World’s Most Powerful Man," is scheduled to be published in the fall of 2012 in the United States by Faber & Faber.

1. Oren Hickethier

Wireless stereo speakers operate in a relatively simple manner and are similar to a wireless computer. You will find there's transmitter which can be a part of the audio device in your own home just like the stereo where the sound will come. A receiver set up is then put in the wireless speaker. The sound is transmitted for the speaker through the transmitter. The speaker receives the transmission and them emits the sound.`

My own blog page

April 16, 2013 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  2. wireless speakers

Oh my health benefits! a wonderful post guy. Thank you Even so I will be going through issue with third rss or atom . Don’t realize the reason why Unable to subscribe to this. Is there anybody getting the same rss or atom problem? Anyone who is aware of generously respond. Thnkx

September 4, 2011 at 5:08 am | Report abuse |
  3. glee

Does anyone know if there's a book about Julian Assange?

July 27, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Judge Dredd

I think people would like to touch the hair because it looks beautiful! I'd love to touch and feel the texture of such beautiful hair. I do not think it has to do with ownership or any of that bull, it is simply very attractive. Women out there, please wear your hair natural.

I am the law

July 27, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Name*Ben

I bet Charlie @ dishnetwork is enjoying this!

July 27, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  6. Sal Manilla

Rupert Murdoch is RICHARD NIXON on steroids with a ton of money! He's a pathological liar and a crook.He probably wears pink bikini underwear with lil bows on each side. He's only tough when he stands on his money and it appears he maybe getting shorter in the months to come...........

July 26, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  7. just sayin...

Mad... you are a liberal stooge. wake up!

July 26, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  8. adnan abu saleh

It is happning in the state of wa since I have descvered it in 1988. I have reported it again to t moble in 2004 when my cell phone was hacked

July 26, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. alecia

You said it Mad! Good Ill need so mething to bore me to sleep!

July 26, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  10. The Måd Råp3r

I love how this scandal refuses to die. Poopert thought this was just going to slide off of him but man it stuck like someone nailed it there. First the NoW, next Fox News! Blood for the blood god!

July 26, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • fritzzz

Wrong, it's murdoch/Kahn to the rear Winehouse to the front. Remember Americans have the attention span of a pea.

July 27, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |