While you were working...
July 22nd, 2011

While you were working...

News you might've missed:

• "Glee"'s Darren Criss might be stepping in Daniel Radcliffe's shoes on Broadway in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." ("Harry Potter"-trivia: Criss co-wrote a parody on the franchise called "A Very Potter Musical" while in college.) (Entertainment Weekly)
  • Have you been tuning in for the U.K.'s live iTunes Festival? Coldplay gave an excellent performance from London that opened with their new song, which is expected to be on their upcoming fifth album called "MX/Hurts like Heaven." (iTunes Festival)
  • Actress Betty White visited her beluga whale friend at the Georgia Aquarium. Apparently the animal has even made it into a chapter of White's upcoming book. (New York Post)
  • Confession time: James Franco might be a "Twi"-hard. In a recent interview, he talked about his crush on Robert Pattinson and how he wanted to be in "Breaking Dawn." (E! Online)
  • Was one of the "Basketball Wives" in a car crash? There are reports that say Tami Roman's car was involved in a domino-effect collision. Roman has tweeted since then that she has a headache - we hope it's nothing more serious than that. (TMZ)

1. Balloon Knot

Yeah boyee..Round 2!

July 24, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  2. fernace

So now you know that E stands for easy, with no conotations of being sleazy, It's a life philosophy of mine, you can all get it, just form a line, Repeat after me 'til you get the feeling, "When the world is wack, I'll be chillin'!!"

July 23, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. fernace

@charlie crack, how do you feel my little rap which I wrote in '86 tells you I dislike you? I think you're cool as hell & consider you 1 of my blog friends! You must have been talking to some1 else!!

July 23, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Ronny Dee

I just threw up. Oooh you guys suck.

July 23, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  5. dawn01

see this http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

July 23, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  6. charlie crack

I guess that's a shot at me @ms fernace....? Cool! Good job! You've got skills ma'am! But, I can see that you are makin' fun of me....it's good, no worries. Shoulda just said you didn't like me from the start.

July 23, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  7. starfish

its not about being funny! or sucking..its pure pounding!!!

July 23, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  8. Balloon Knot

While you were out,me and my boyeee were having BUTTCOITUS!!

July 22, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. fernace

Yeeeaaah, my name is Chill E , it suits me perfectly, cuz I'm cold & hot & can orate on the spot! I rap all day, I rap all nite, I rap it loose, I rap it tight, I rap & rap, my fingers snap, I do 15 laps while the others take a nap, I may be bad as in worse, but I don't see it as a curse, cuz my charm & style will make you all go wild!!

July 22, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |