Lindsay Lohan stands tall in court
Lindsay Lohan wore a pair of tall platform heels to her court appearance on July 21.
July 21st, 2011

Lindsay Lohan stands tall in court

Lindsay Lohan's still trying to work out payment for psychological counseling - her health insurance lapsed since she hasn't worked in a year - but she has been able to afford a pair of killer high heels.

The 25-year-old actress strode into court Thursday atop a pair of black peep-toe, platform stilettos that could very well be Christian Louboutin, judging by the red soles.

It's not atypical of Lohan to appear in a towering set of heels for a court appearance, but perhaps she really needed the extra height this time - the black dress she wore was floor-length, so much so that it easily engulfed the top of her skyscraper footwear.

For more on Lohan's latest court appearance - which was just to review her progress on the terms of her probation - check out the full story here.

Filed under: Celebrities • Lindsay Lohan

1. Shirley

OMG I just feel so sorry for the spoiled brat that has plenty of money to spend on clothes, shoes, partying, but none for her mental health..give me a break! I think I may have thrown up a little in my mouth at the thought of this how ridiculously spoiled she sounds. Hey Lindsey, why not feel sorry fo others rather than yourself. Last month my family had to cut back on our grocery budget~ a whopping $125 a week for a family of 3, because my husbands medication was a must to refill or he would not be breathing. Left us with $85 dollars that week and driving on gas fumes. When you have a similar story, like myself and many of my coworkers and fellow Americans then I can say Ahhh poor Lindsey.

July 25, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  2. O

Looks very painful ! OUCH !

July 25, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. LisciousDC

"She could be ordered to jail unless she proves within three weeks that she has found a psychologist, Sautner said." Why does it take 3 weeks to find a Doctor? If this judge is NOT prepared to throw the book at her, then quit making idle threats. Spending a day or two in jail has proven NOT to work for this crab.

July 25, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  4. JEn

this woman has money to party, buy booze, cigarettes, overprices clothing, cars, an overpriced apt, but can't buy healthcare? Am i supposed to feel sorry for her???? Bulldroppings.
    And who the heck dresses like that for court? only wacked out LA people. they are so out of their minds and out of touch with reality of everyday people.

July 24, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. American Citizen

It doesn't look like she knows what kind of clothing to wear to a court house? That video cracked me up the way her
    body was moving all around. Not sure who gets this young woman dressed in the morning?

July 24, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  6. American male

Watching that video made me wonder if she was wearing a bra? That just sort of cracks me up. She
    doesn't seem to wear proper clothing to a court house. What is up with that? Spoiled? Trail trash? Uniformed?
    What did her parents teach her?

July 24, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  7. babysing

she should auction off some items: like the white dress she wore to court which blatenly stated 'disrespect'. some of her fans would pay good money for some of her items. just an idea.

July 23, 2011 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  8. madhater

Roy is a huge f@g, Lindsay, get "granny grumps".

July 22, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  9. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

July 22, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Meow

The new platform pumps look like hoofs when women walk. They only look attractive in still pictures. Stop calling each other names, for goodness sakes. Why do the same people always give women a bad name? Catfights & trashtalk over the internet... Seriously? It just ruined reading the comments together with my guy friends at our graphic design studio at who pointed that out right away. Shame ...

July 22, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  11. stylesetter

Now you too can shop where the celebrities shop for top designers at http://www.akseseriz.com

July 22, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  12. jack hobbit

you're very beautiful lindsay. let your hair go back to it's original color. get some fresh air, rewatch mean girls and grow up.

July 22, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Yes Granny

Good you own your own home now stfu. I bet it looks like those hoarders houses on tv.

July 22, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  14. just saying

Even with thousands of dollar for her outfit she looks like a haggard old witch. Her looks are gone and she still is a wine drinker on a beer budget. I do not feel sorry for this lowly human

July 22, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  15. John King

Lindsay a very HOT woman - wow! Love the shoes and everything about her. She so hot.

July 22, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  16. Sand

That's ridiculous that she does not have health insurance. My daughter is a struggling actor in LA and has insurance. This is who we r gonna pay govt health care for??!!

July 22, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  17. Tina

So did she had to pose for them to take a pic of her shoes? Maybe your feet are too big that why you don't like wearing shoes. I bet you have ugly feet.

July 22, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  18. I Don't Undrstand

I thought she is rich. how can she no afford counseling?

July 22, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  19. Joe

Hello, I'm am a very rich man. If you would like to meet me for dinner, please check me out at HotRichGuysDating@yahoo.com. Please do not be fat.

July 22, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  20. Marilyn

I just don't get it? I'm a woman who hates shoes; they come off the minute I'm home then for others to pay a fortune on those things? Gracious!!

July 22, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  21. jo

But.... she can't afford the therapy she needs...interesting

July 22, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  22. melissa

i love the red stripe underneath, the way the camera angle is you get a really good look at it! anyway, not sure if they are court appropriate, but I don't think she is really going for "appropriate" in any aspect of her life right now. give her a few years and i'm sure she will be heading up some charity and preaching about how she has changed.

July 22, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  23. @BILL

A lady can be a lady outside of bed but in the bedroom she can be a w*0**. There is nothing wrong with that. Maybe your wife or gf can try it sometime because I get the feeling she is the type that just lays there like a dead fish.

July 22, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  24. oops

Correction..yourselves

July 22, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  25. T.A

My g – d some of you are so miserable with your lives that it seems everything people do, you don't like. People come on here and have fun and make friends. You should try it some time...F U N!!!

July 22, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  26. Tauphere

Look at me, I come on marquee blogs and I accuse ppl of coming on here too often but yet i'm on here all the time to see them posting.

July 22, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  27. @tauphere

You must have it set as your homepage yourself because the same way you see us on here all the time proves that you yourself are also on here all the time. Seriously some of you people thay come on here to insult people only make yoursleves look more like the fool.

July 22, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  28. Steveo

ice cream now!

July 22, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  29. V. P.

She is a hot mess and so are those shoes!!! Girl go away please!!!!

July 22, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  30. mary42

Who Cares?

July 22, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  31. Mike

At this rate she'll wind up in the ground before long. She's defiant, spoiled and wreckless. Hew mother needed to practice yough love on her. She has no respect for authority and is headed for a huge crash.

July 22, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  32. Maverick2591b

Wow...we have become so infatuated with "celebrities" that we're worrying about the shoes she's wearing? Granted they're ugly and inappropriate, but let's focus on the story: her flagrant and conscientious violation of the law.

Jeez, reporters...get a life!

July 22, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  33. shawn

Just throw the broad in jail and be done with it

July 22, 2011 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  34. Bill

Well, I guess when you wear hookah shoes, you can be considered a........

Just sayin', ya know?

July 22, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  35. johnnyb

Once obamacare kicks in maybe we can get her in front of a death panel and she'll be put out of everyones misery

July 22, 2011 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
  36. Michael Lohan

Dont get your hopes up bro. She just kinda lays there like her mother used to.

July 22, 2011 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
  37. Bbrasky

-CLICKS HEELS-theres no place like a heroin den. theres no place like a heroin den.

July 22, 2011 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  38. steve gilbert

i would love to buy a pair of boots or heels that lindsay has worn and rub one off to the scent of her feet..mmm

July 22, 2011 at 6:47 am | Report abuse |
  39. andrew

Those are hot on her! Its better it was shoes she spent her money on and not drugs. I hope she feels good with her new pair of shoes.

July 22, 2011 at 4:26 am | Report abuse |
  40. @Chris

Did you not made a comment about wishing you were in a position where the heel would poke you in the eye?

July 22, 2011 at 3:30 am | Report abuse |
  41. correction

Chances

July 22, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  42. Yeah

And meanwhile you @Chris are probably home watching girl on girl action p0.rn while rubbing one out or you go out and flash young girls.

July 22, 2011 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  43. @Chris

I'm sure none of us got how many DWIs, go to court with F U painted on our middle finger and keep flashing it at the judge, show up late for court, get out of jail free passes, etc.. etc.. etc... All these changes this girl had, make us look like saints. So what if people talk a little smuck on here Mr. I never throw stones? At least they are not out there driving drunk and endangering other people's lives. You need to eat shut it stew.

July 22, 2011 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  44. charlie crack

@chris- shut up!

July 22, 2011 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  45. charlie crack

Oh my...you really are just showin' a side i've never seen...i'm a polite southern boy...you're scarin' me! Lol

July 22, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  46. Chris

Kick em when they're up Kick em when they're down...ohh dirty laundry..it's so much more fun to trash others so there is no time left to work on your own demonds...only nasty people (and I don't mean nasty in a good way) write nasty things! Y'all who talk smack sure make your mamas proud!

July 22, 2011 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  47. Beautiful Vixen

@Charlie: There is nothing wrong with being bad sometimes..lol. Also need to throw in some whipcream, body paint, can't forget the whip, some dirty talk and a lap dance and mama would make daddy sing and purr like a kitten.

July 22, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  48. LoJenkins

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBKcKSqi5Xg&w=640&h=390]

July 22, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  49. Old School

Oops I meant free counseling

July 22, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  50. Old School

Girl's a hot mess. I hope someone takes the time to sit her down for some free before she goes too far. Ol' girl is all over the place...Gay/Straight? Actress/Reality Star? Clean 'n Sober/Rehab?

Maybe Robert Downey Jr could help her...he appears to have conquered his demons and is holding steady. Now...I said "appears"...

July 22, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  51. R.kay

Excedrin anyone?

July 22, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  52. madhater

LiLo is such a whure I love it. CNN totally gets off on these stories and comments I love it.

July 22, 2011 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
  53. Lee

Ever notice that it is only women who are scrutinized and picked apart by media? What they wear is only part of it...it's the Beauty Myth exposed.

July 22, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  54. charlie crack

Lilo the pumps and...um yeah...and i'm good! Hey @BV, you bein' naughty...be a good girl...

July 22, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  55. ruemorgue

Sad. The woman is beautiful and a good actress in comedies. What waste of real talent. BTW, nice shoes. Hot.

July 22, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  56. Beautiful Vixen

This girl is a mess. I hope she gets her life together before it's too late. Oh but I do love those heels. I won't mind owning a pair of those babies and add a garter belt, stockings (with the lines up the back) and a sxy lace bra to complete the outfit. Hmm wonder if handcuffs come with those

July 22, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  57. r0ze

Does anyone else think that skirt looks way more uncomfortable to walk in than those heels?

July 21, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  58. pcb

she'll never be helped until she wants it. it's sad.

July 21, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  59. kenny

Who cares. She can wear whatever the hell she wants. Its her damn money

July 21, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  60. NYCMovieFan

Um. may be this reporter should do a little research. Stylists can BORROW clothes for high profile clients, and the most likely case is that Lohan has the shoes as a borrow, not a buy. The Hollywood way is to look good for the cameras, or whatever passes for fashion this week. So stop it with the judgements on Lohan's finances, it's very likely that she did not buy the shoes, but has borrowed them. Get over it.

July 21, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  61. The Truth

I would like those heels over my shoulders

July 21, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Words

Such a Pretty girl and what a style icon ! She's my favorite ! I wish people were not so tough on her . She's had such a rough life . Give her a break . Bwhahahhahahah!

July 21, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Zenith

In those shoes and with her rabid drug habit, she's Li-high not Lilo.

July 21, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Hi-D

Who cares what she does w/her money. It's hers! And wearing those shoes in the courtroom she owned that!

July 21, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  65. alecia

That judge needs to issue a restraining order forbidding her friends and so called family any contact with her and her money and order her to live with an Amish family indefinately until she gets her act together. She is talented at acting but she wont clean up where she is and who shes with. I wish her luck. btw the retail on those shoes is 1800.00.

July 21, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  66. DB

i think she's had these shoes a while. they look like the same ones she wore to court back in Sept 2010:

July 21, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  67. AZ

Can she walk a straight line with those if she gets pulled over?

July 21, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  68. chilla

Please tell me why I'm supposed to care about anything she does?

July 21, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  69. dicedoN

Once a Hook-ER,always a Hook-ER!!!

July 21, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  70. DLR

She is the perfect woman. I truly would love to marry her!

July 21, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Kalyn from FL

What cute shoes! She must have "bought" them to go with the necklace she purchased... oh wait, nevermind.

July 21, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Veado

This is a stupid stupid story.

July 21, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  73. woodrow

dooo dooooo : )

July 21, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  74. woodrow

I bet LILO munches on turds and doodoo before every court appearance. These days its the only appearences she makes.

July 21, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  75. yoyogal

She could sell those shoes on E-bay and keep her psychologist. I think she just does not want to go into treatment

July 21, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  76. woodrow

@TRACIE. Please dont let the meanies get you down. We LOVE the doodoo jokes. They rae pretty funny and liven up the blogs. Its super great when people are being all serious and you throw one in. You do make our days better. Thanks our good friend.

July 21, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  77. R-Mac

If, instead of buying these "stilletos", she hired a shrink, she would be in better mental health.
    Or, try selling them, and pay the shrink!

July 21, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  78. seven eleven

Two thumbs up! I want those shoes :)

July 21, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  79. elove

She is stupid drunk

July 21, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  80. the punisher

@tracie: eat $h!t and die. enough with the doo doo jokes! are you 5?

July 21, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  81. ted 409

the court has docked her tens of thousands in bail thats been forfeited for one reason or another youd think theyd get of her butt after all the money theyve made off her but i guess not

July 21, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  82. chucky

ho

July 21, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Liza

Those shoes are worth about $2,000 I think. Way to blow some cash, Lindsay!

July 21, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  84. musubiduck

She's ain't no Lady Gaga.....

July 21, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Old School

Pretty freaky Friday if you ask me.

July 21, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  86. jujubeans

If she can't afford a counselor, I'll give her $100 for a BJ.

July 21, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  87. woodrow

dang

July 21, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Elvin

Have to admit. Im a fashion kind of person. I love the shoes look great.

July 21, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Peace

@Jen (if your out there), Look, she has red bottoms! LOL!!!

July 21, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  90. cklutch

Who. The. Hell. Cares. Why. Is. This. Considered. News.

July 21, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Burga

Why couldn't Casey Anthony have been her mom!?!? 20 something years ago but you know what I mean.

July 21, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  92. jujubeans

Who cares about her shoes, how low cut was her top? Was she wearing a bra? America wants to know.

July 21, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Wow

If she doesn't poke an eye out with those fake nails or pointy bosoms, those shoes should certainly do the trick.

July 21, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  94. fernace

She's a spoiled brat who used to have a career & a lot of $$$! She obviously refuses to see how her irresponsibility has sc.rew.ed. all that up, & still expects people to pick up the tab for her! She used to have a promising future.....

July 21, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  95. JL

remember when she was a cute little girl? Judging by her looks, that must have been no more than 40 years ago.

July 21, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Egg

Perhaps she walked out of the store with the shoes on and forgot to pay for them?

July 21, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  97. xena

breaking news? huh?

July 21, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • duh!

It's not breaking news stupid, it says Marquee Blog in the entertainment tab. Get off you soapbox!

July 21, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jan

Xena the Whorier Troll... has a nice ring to it.

July 21, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  98. chris

i would like to be in the position for those heals to poke me in the eyes.

July 21, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Borat

Ver Nice!

July 21, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  100. elton john

those heals are hot!

July 21, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  101. satana

Wow......

July 21, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  102. iris blue

from crickets to high heels? come on cnn!

July 21, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jan

Iris, why do idiots like you always complain about the content that cnn posts, yet continue to click on and comment about the very same posts? Instead of whining about something you'd rather not hear about, why not READ SOMETHING ELSE? There are hundreds of other stories that you might want to read and post an intelligent comment about. What a zany idea, huh?

July 21, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • tapuhere

Yeah! Iris wants more of it! Some people can never seem to get enough of this stuff.

July 22, 2011 at 6:23 am | Report abuse |
  103. sheenius

I would still hit it

July 21, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Laney

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 21, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  105. mark in nyc

desperation is soooooooo unappealing.

July 21, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Brian

You guys think she paid for those?
    Doctors aren't going to give away couch time for free, but designers are lined up to have her wear their stuff.

Pretty lazy article.

July 21, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  107. jkd

And people are surprised she chose very expensive shoes that she really, let's be honest here, clearly doesn't need as opposed to the health insurance that she does? Come on America, there ARE priorities.........Too bad the judge can't order her to return the shoes and pay into the healthcare plans like us hard working folks.

July 21, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh heyyyyyyy

You don't have to be a celebrity to buy luxury goods instead of important things like healthcare. It happens every single day in every single town across America.

July 21, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Donna

I work with people who can't afford to feed their kids healthy food or go on a decent vacation but they can get their hair, nails and new shoes every time they get paid. Seriously, look around you.

July 22, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

Guilty as charged (but not to this extreme). People the most important bill you have is the house tax/mortgage. Without that you do not have a roof over the head. Everything else is secondary. For me, the house tax (I own my own house) is paid before all else-even before healthcare (which I've always had), before utilities, and even before my beloved cats (which they think are the equivalent to humans).

July 22, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Mabel

that would be ideal...

July 22, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Jon

News must be slow today.

July 21, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

No, there is a lot going on in the world, but you chose to click this article and take the time to post anyway - so, YOUR day must be slow today, Jonny.

July 21, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  109. boocat

Her whole family is crazy. They should all see shrinks.

July 21, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  110. mbfc

Maybe if she sold her high priced shoes she could afford to pay for psychologist which is her problem cause she is broke. HMMM sounds funny to me you can buy new $500.00 plus shoes but cant pay for court orders dr appointments...

July 21, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  111. nerp

Well, at least I had breakfast today.

July 21, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • humberto

crickets

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELi-RVN0ANA&w=640&h=390]

July 22, 2011 at 4:48 am | Report abuse |
    • KC

Can't hate on her style....those shoes are off the hook!

July 22, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • LRoy

Oh my poor aching ankle! I don't care if those shoes cost $1, $100, $1000 or a million. I don't know anyone-famous or not-can possibly walk in those. Give me "granny grumps" old lady flats any day.

July 22, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |