Lenny Kravitz to rock NYC - for free
July 20th, 2011

Lenny Kravitz to rock NYC - for free

If you'll be in New York on August 31, get ready: Lenny Kravitz will be in town putting on a free concert (register for tickets at SamsungSummerKrush2011.com).

As part of Samsung AT&T's Summer Krush 2011 concert series, Kravitz is headlining the New York event. The rocker's highly anticipated album "Black and White America" drops the day before his performance on August 30.

Other stops include Coldplay on August 3 in Los Angeles, The Band Perry on August 8, and Luke Bryan in Nashville today, July 20.

And if you miss Kravitz in NY, don't sweat it - he's also heading on a world tour this fall.

Filed under: Music

1. Lingh Crutsingerm

There are also so many video uploading blogs, and these also offer facility for sharing their video clips, except I think YouTube is the finest.

July 13, 2012 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  2. lebanon libanon news forum

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my website thus i got here to go back the desire?.I'm attempting to in finding things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to make use of some of your concepts!!

May 30, 2012 at 5:06 am | Report abuse |
  3. free downloads mesenger

I am now not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or working out more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

April 20, 2012 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
  4. SmarterthanU

Yo Lenny – release the damn tickets already. Is this a sign of LG's technological ability?

July 21, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Chase

Lenny Kravitz hasn't "rocked" anywhere in years. Not for free or otherwise.

July 21, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. PhilG.

Because Lenny can't sell tickets to his concerts anyway.

BADOO-TISH!

July 21, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Etta Sandwich

Lenny likes to "let love rule" while getting his ass plundered by jews seeking gold buttNuggets.

July 21, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. charlie crack

Bring that beat back....boom boom....there it is....da duh da duh. "The cool kids rock, the cool kids talk, the cool kids runnin' this marquee block/ bloggers beware the cool kids are out/ everyones scared and all of them pout/ hash tag this @ sign that/ just please dont make any comments that wack/ we always keep it hot b!tch weve got @Ms fernace/ @mad is no joke so you suckas better learn us/ when you see @peace that now is tha prez/ she monitors and keeps in check what everyone says/ yall cant play or swing from our treehouse/ you can only comment on what all of us read bout/ any posters allowed as long as yall see that you cant toy w/ us especially @BV/ youll get chopped from your knees and begin to clearly see "oh CNN please dont let em put those comments bout me"/ yep its over, forget it, you already said it/ you thought you had a point but yours was unleaded/ who else wants to say it, anyone geez/ just dont "F" with tha cool kids please...." WHAT? UHUH UHUH!!!

July 21, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  9. charlie crack

Yeaaa! Just let me know what membership dues I owe... Man i'm O.O.T.C.K....what up, what up! (intro to song, crowd goes wild)

July 21, 2011 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  10. @Eagle11

Makes them feel more signifcant? I don't think so, they are just having fun. FUN, do you ever have that? No, well I feel sorry for you. LK is an amazing artist, tho. (Probably why they are going to get together and have some fun. Jealous much?) Can I join your club, I like fun ?

July 21, 2011 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  11. Eagle11

LK is an amazing artist and his work has inspired me greatly. This chat is more about wanting to shock others and it makes you feel more significant in some way . How very sad for you all. Lenny, thanks for creating great music and offering this concert to your home town!

July 21, 2011 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
  12. Peace

Sorry Charlie, didn't mean to lock you out. I had some of that twisted tea, it twisted me! Had to close doors & go to bed. Yes you are a member of the club, 1 of the originals, at that! Got long, busy day ahead of me, ugh. You & BV are in charge today, be good! ;)

July 21, 2011 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
  13. @Charlie Crack

You are a member of the cool kids club. Even Tracie and his poo i'm including in the cool kids club.

July 21, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  14. charlie crack

Knock, knock...Aww man...the doors closed to the club....prez@peace shut it down for the nite... Imma get in though....some way somehow!

July 21, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  15. charlie crack

Hey! I wana be one of the "cool kids".....what tha is goin on here??? I'm makin' myself a club member...."what'a brotha gota do to get in??"

July 21, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  16. Peace

Hey all ! Looks like we've got us a party startin'! Oh & I love the name of the club! HaHa BBee, That's cool that you saw LK. Are you joining the club? Lol ! Good pm all, c-ya tomorrow!

July 20, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  17. @canada

I don't get it. What are you talking about? What kind of hate are you seeing on here? Pray do tell. Just a bunch of internet friends having some fun and as for crazyeye, we are kidding with him beause of something he said. Chill out and feel some of our fun love.. :)

July 20, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Canada

i have never been so disguisted. i was excited to find out when i could see him for a free concert because my husband saw it on cnn.. sadly it is my 20th wedding aniversary. i see a lot of hate on this blog, i AM having a drink and chilling, but i know why i do not want to turn on my computer. i am sorry this is on a lenny site. let love rule. b

July 20, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  19. charlie crack

Dang...i've been in class all day....soooo hungry and dude had to mention "soft pretzels and cheddar cheese geez louise....does sound good, then i'd have to go run 3miles in 100 degrees...

July 20, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. BBee

@@cool kids have fun, I saw Lenny Kravitz in San Francisco years he was fantastic and he still is.

July 20, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  21. charlie crack

Lenny:"Are you gonna go my way........?" Crazy Eye: "Ummm...nah....I think I pi$$ed em' off.....they're sayin' bricks to my feet then tossed in the creek...I'll stay here"

July 20, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  22. charlie crack

@peace- your comment was funny as he!! though. You, @BV and I don't want any trouble....we will be ok without idiots..

July 20, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  23. charlie crack

@peace, @BV- I'm IN!!! Me, women in heels in NY watchin' ole Lenny and havin' drinks....allll good with me. We will just leave crazy eye alone. I'd rather "hit" the town with yall than "hit them".... Yall have a good day....be good!

July 20, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Cool drink

Why is "Lenny Kravitz" and "rock" being used in the same sentence?

July 20, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  25. AnotherOneOfTheCoolKids

LMAO, WTH hap'd here? Hey, the more the merrier! Twisted tea makes for twisted me, watch out! :o

July 20, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  26. also One Of The Cool Kids

I also would like to partake in the festivities. Maybe i will bring a frisbee & then later on, we can participate in a few rounds of apples to apples over some twisted tea.

July 20, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  27. One Of The Cool Kids

Hell we can all be friends! We can all go and rock out to Lenny and enjoy some bugers and ice cold beers while shooting the breeze

July 20, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Superman

Lenny is a GREAT person...and great musician...

A great soul...glad he is still creating and rocking, and TOURING!!

July 20, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  29. mmmmm

Chips and cheeze. How come @cool has not replyed back ? Did he get scared and runaway ? What do you think lk ?

July 20, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Gay O Naise

@ coolkid enjoys having his mouth filled with my hot and creamy homestyle Man-Aise. He is such a gobbler.

July 20, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  31. @skippy

Dude pay attention Alecia beutiful vixen and peace are girls. No corn blaster there. There other cool friend are boys.

July 20, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  32. @Bbee

U have to ask @the cool kids, he started all this from what I can tell. They sound fun tho. I would like to be there friend. Watt do u think gurls ?

July 20, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Fez

mmmmm soft pretzels & chaddar cheese sauce does sound good

July 20, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  34. @ @the cool kids

Go meet lenny, sounds like he got some comforting cheese sauce for you. Might make you feel better. Learn how to have some fun.

July 20, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  35. @ Lenny K

I like cheddar cheese but not in my butt. It's great on hambugers though but I know you are talking of another kind of cheddar there big daddy. It's the white sharp cheddar you are talking about

July 20, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • ButtMeister

@ cool kids, Lenny likes manButts also...he will hump you and make sweet manLove to you all night. Your butt will be so raw from spewing tobacco jewce all over the walls the EMTs will have to plug your butthole before carrying you home.

July 20, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Takin a Deuce

If you think those are milkduds floating in your tomato soup then you better think again.

July 20, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  37. I want Casey Anthony to have my baby because she is a great mother

Im sitting on the toilet taking a huge jewDoo.

July 20, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  38. BBee

@Cool kids what makes you so cool?

July 20, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doodee Rustler

Cool is cool because he hasnt yet been caught knawing on little boys Goobers.

July 20, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  39. @ @the cool kids

So how do u figure they are full of it, huh ? Can't handle seeing ppl be friendly, huh ? Pukes, huh ? You don't have friends do you, puke ? You really want to be their friend don't you, huh ? Better get cool if you want to hang with them, loser.

July 20, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  40. @ @The Cool Kids

Oh relax and stop taking life so seriously. We all have problems in our lives and we just come on here and have some fun. You should try it and stop being such a grouch. It's too hot to have an internet war of words. So kick back, grap a cold one and sing a happy song..it's good for the soul. @Lenny K..that's sick..lol

July 20, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  41. @ @the cool kids

What's your problem @sshole ? So alecia mentioned her birthday, what's wrong with that ? Why don't you bend over and suck your own poison, jerk !

July 20, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lenny K

You sound tense. Well bend it over baby and let Lenny K spew cheddar cheese all in ya butt. Believe me, you will thank me later.

July 20, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hiney Wiping for Charity

Dont worry @@ The Cool...you two can wipe hineys with your hand. Cmon...only $5.00 per wipe and Im sure you will LOVE IT.

July 20, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • another member of One Of The Cool Kids

I will have you know sir, that this vulgarity you spew will not be tolerated in the O.O.T.C.K. club. If you will be so kind to clean up your language, you may get a bottle of twisted tea & a Lenny Kravitz button

July 20, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  42. BBee

Better

July 20, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  43. BBee

@the cool kids,you'd had leave them alone tor they'll type all over you.

July 20, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  44. @the cool kids

I see the "cool" kids are out in force today. You pukes post all over these stories and let me tell you, you're all so full of it.

July 20, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • J Bieber

stop sending me fan mail & pictures of yourself in boys underwear, freak

July 20, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • yet another member of One Of The Cool Kids

We sir, are full of excitement, pizzazz & vigor for the one named Lenny Kravitz. And if thats a crime, then throw us in the slammer! Cause you gotta LET LOVE RULE!!

July 20, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Peace

Hey BV! Your right! Not to mention, that orange suit wouldn't look too good w/my fav black leather heels!!! HaHa! You stay cool, too. (No relief till Mon or Tues :( ) "Talk" to ya soon!

July 20, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  46. alecia

Lenny's throwing a concert on my birthday! How cool is that?!

July 20, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Beautiful Vixen

@Peace: I was going to say count me in on the k!lling of crazyeye, and I would have suggested something heavier that the cinder blocks, but, after thinking about it, he is not worth going to jail over. I don't think I would last a day in a place like that. Orange jumpsuits/women butches won't be my thing...ugh. We are better off going for dinner, drinks, dancing, seeing Lenny Kravitz or whatever we want and just have a merry good time!! Good times with friends is so much better than dealing with mean people like crazyeye. Have a great day and keep cool..later :)

July 20, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Peace

Hey Charlie Crack. This would be a good time to pack up those cinder blocks, hook up w/ Mr. Ed, take care of that "business" for BV, & see Lenny Kravitz. After, we can go for beverages & $12 monz stix! Whatcha' think? HaHa!!! Hope your day is good!

July 20, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Teddy Ross

You low life Lenny's lovely mother is deceased.It must be sad to be you.

July 20, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  50. The Shark

Looks like he beat you by 15 minutes. You're garbage.

July 20, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Paris Hilton

Lenny is just so HOT! I would film "One Night in Paris II" with him as the leading man.

July 20, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |