'Amazing Spider-Man' trailer hits Web
July 20th, 2011

'Amazing Spider-Man' trailer hits Web

We picked Sony's panel as one of the must-see's at this year's Comic-Con precisely for the "Amazing Spider-Man" preview, among others, but what about those of us who aren't San Diego bound?

Thanks to the Interwebs, you get a peek, too.

The trailer for the Marc Webb directed feature is getting positive buzz after it started circulating on the Web yesterday. The two minute clip shows Andrew Garfield turning into the titular Spider-Man and Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy. The very end brings some action from Spidey's point of view.

The full, 3-D feature arrives in theaters July 3, 2012.

Filed under: movies • Trailer Park

1. www.airjordans79.com

Twow, awesome blog retro jordan salearticle.Much thanks again. Cool.
    http://www.airjordans79.com http://www.airjordans79.com

November 7, 2012 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  2. www.uggaustraliablog.com/

Really enjoyed this http://www.airjordansreviews.comblog article.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
    http://www.uggaustraliablog.com/ http://www.uggaustraliablog.com/

November 7, 2012 at 4:21 am | Report abuse |
  3. www.realjordanshop.com

I am extremely liked just for this blog. It’s an instructive matter. The idea help me very much to resolve a few difficulties. It’s prospect are so great and dealing type consequently fast. I think it might be support every body. Thanks.
    http://www.realjordanshop.com http://www.realjordanshop.com/

October 30, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  4. Spider-Fan

@Ayirifeek Right on man!

April 20, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  5. camillejohnson

This is amazing! This will trully be a fantastic movie, I love how this is much darker and amed more tords the comics....I must say Andrew Garfield is a very good peter/spiderman....just AMAZING!!! http://bit.ly/q5POPK

July 22, 2011 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. nerp

Well, I guess it makes sense since it takes place during highschool. I dunno......hmmmm.......

July 21, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. A Thought

Consume, consume, consume.

July 21, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Maria

people have lost their imagination. How many spiderman movies can they make????

July 21, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Ahnold

I love giving chicks the spiderman on their back

July 21, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Gary N (Boone NC)

Why is it that remakes are coming faster and faster? Is Hollywood that scared of a new idea? Something that would actually make someone use their brain? Apparently not, they see an idea for a movie that was made less than 10 years ago and would rather repackage that instead of doing something new. Its quite sad and disgusting. If those in Hollywood cannot have an original thought then please, let someone else do your thinking for you.

July 21, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  11. mr2kool

NO! this is ridiculous. every since disney bought marvel they want to make everything there way! Spiderman is argueably the greatest hero to come. now they're taking him back to highschool sao this can be a movie for toddlers. 'cmon im no kid and want real stuff. first spider reboot and the next is a daredevil reebot that is rumored to be played by robert patterson, how wonderful -______-

July 21, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  12. Bored

They couldn't come up with something better than this? It looks like they re-shot from the same script as Raimi (and added his parents). Look what Nolan did when he rebooted Batman, totally different from Burton's version. Looks like they made the same movie, covering the same ground. Who the F- doesnt know he was bit by a radioactive spider? Can we advance his story forward, not just another origin story? Let me guess, "with great power comes great responsibility"?

July 21, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jared

Check out this tune!

July 21, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  14. Really, Big G?

The first Raimi film was one big joke and a disgrace to the Spiderman franchise. It may have been impressionable to you as a kid but if that's your foundation for the series, you have no idea what you're missing.

July 21, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  15. TooSmartfor3D

I will see, but not in 3D. FU 3D. Sick of it.

July 21, 2011 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  16. Big G

Just another excuse for the movie industry to rob the public by remaking a film that isn't even ten years old yet. And the kicker, a higher priced 3D ticket. Don't bother wasting money on this crap; rent or stream the 2002 Spider-man.

July 21, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  17. Brandon

His looks like it may be "watchable." I like the darker, grittier tone this movie embellishes on the Spiderman. Emma Stone(this is her in the film, correct?) looks like a suitable MJ. The only down fall to the trailer is the CGI that kicks in around 2:00 min. I hate when movies, apart from cartoons and what not, use too much CGI. While great sequences and visionary designs can be shown using CGI, I like when director use his or her cast and not a computer for action. Just my preference.

July 20, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Elvin

Just wanted to say... You can judge till ya see the movie. I think is going to be good. New villian, New girlfriend & a new costume. It not the same. Only when Ben dies and the spider bits him..... Wow people... You make such big deal about it >.> Sam Rami movie was good. 3rd movie thanks to y'all "SPIDER FANS" that wanted to see venom... The movie suck balls. I wanted only green goblin again and some other villian.... The chamelion.

July 20, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sgt. Hatesyouweakmindedpeople

You were obviously never a collector. Shut your hole, please. Venom is to Spidey as water is to ocean.

July 21, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  19. Toni

Because the Spiderman with Tobey Maguire only came out nine (9) years ago, I have trouble with trying not to compare this trailer to 2001's Spiderman trailer. I wonder if the same will be true of the films. I hope that it's good enough to make us forget the Maguire film, otherwise I fear for the movie's box office intake.

July 20, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Jan

I like that it has a grittiness to it (ala BATMAN BEGINS) that the candy cane, cartoon Tobey Maguire version didn't have at all.

July 20, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Snörläx Slëëpër Cëll

Meh, looks like Spiderman run through a Twilight filter with too much cgi.

July 20, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jay

garbage

July 20, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  23. steve

I just sharted so hard that my socks turned brown.

July 20, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Superhiro

I'll see it just because I'm a huge Spidey fan. Also, even though I liked the original Spidey movies(minus the third one), I never really felt like Tobey McGuire was a good choice for Peter Parker OR Spiderman. He didn't seem like either of them. Andrew Garfield I can say at least feels like the right fit.

July 20, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Patrick

Not very impressed, Looks like a Nickelodeon version of Spider Man.
    Is there anything here for Spider-FANS over 21?
    Does this have to be rebooted so soon?
    Why do they get a beautiful red head and dye her hair blonde?
    She should be playing Mary Jane. Her role would simply get larger after Gwen dies.
    I am About over these Super hero movies. No doubt it will make millions but I might wait to see it on cable.

July 20, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

,,, Obama is ruining the country, you hate your job, your girlfriend slept with your best friend, and life just sucks. Wow. And I thought I was a glass-is-half-empty kind of guy.

July 20, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sgt. Hatesyouweakmindedpeople

Yep. I'm with you. What gives, America? land of mediocrity.

July 21, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Ayrifeek

For the llove of God, if you were a fan over the age of 21, you would know that you are NOW getting the movie you and Spiderman finally deserve.

Emma Stone is a natural blonde. she died her hair red.

Peter's parents are instrumental in his backstory. Always were and always have been. I think you may be referring to Sam "campy" Raimi when you refer to Nicklelodeon. Maybe you missed the scene where Peter Parker dances on a Piano.

July 21, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |