Jayson Williams' wife joins new 'Basketball Wives'
July 19th, 2011

Jayson Williams' wife joins new 'Basketball Wives'

The estranged wife of jailed basketball player Jayson Williams is the latest to be added to the cast of the forthcoming series, "Basketball Wives L.A.," a rep for the VH1 show confirmed to CNN.

Tanya Williams told the New York Post she has shot three episodes so far.

"I signed on to participate in the show to elevate the negative perception . . . that [it] is purposely filled with flighty, overly emotional and senselessly dramatic women," she told the Post via e-mail. "Yes, my life is chaotic, dramatic and surreal, but I am also a businesswoman."

As we previously reported, the West Coast spin off of Shaunie O'Neal's Miami-based "Basketball Wives" will include Gloria Govan, fiancée of Laker Matt Barnes; her sister, Laura Govan, former fiancée of  Gilbert Arenas;  Kimsha Artest, wife of Los Angeles Laker Ron Artest; Jackie Christie, wife of Doug Christie, former player for the Los Angeles Clippers; and Imani Showalter, ex-fiancée of Charlotte Bobcats' Stephen Jackson.

Williams, a  former New Jersey Nets player, is currently serving time for the fatal shooting of his limo driver.

1. Sherry

I love the earrings and accessories.We carry similar products at http://www.accessorizeme.co. Trendy affordable accessories for the Diva in you <3

February 28, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Tony Taylor

Howald you dip stick this site will be over soon and you'll go scurry others like the tiny minded little that you are.I hope it helps you feel better about yourself until you open the front door leave the house and get treated in "real life" the way you've treated people here.

July 20, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. Tony Taylor

That's no pug that is your momma woof!

July 20, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
    • harold

hmmmm...that was weak. YOU LOSE!!!

As a consolation prize have this.... *PPPOOOOOTTTTT* <<--SMELL IT!!

July 20, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  4. Tony Taylor

Hey Harold you jack off on the walls of your mom's basement last night?

July 20, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
    • harold

Tony. Nope. But I did jerk a hot load all over you moms face then took a dump into her mouth. She thanked me afterwards. Your mom resembles my familys pet pug.

July 20, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  5. Basturd out of Carolina

Ron, do you and the wife ever sit, facing one another on the toilet and take a doookie together. Its great fun and I bet she would like it.

July 20, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  6. harold

Ron...did ya get some of that smelly black pu$$y last night? I hope your dick doenst rot off. Good luck...LMAO!!!

AHH AHHAHAHAHAAA!!

July 20, 2011 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  7. @Ron31

I'm sure you already figured out that the people talking all the shyt are pretty much the same person. I assume that person is about 11 or 12 yrs old and VERY STUPID. People forget what year it is, I guess. I can tell you luv your family very much. I hope you are always happy. @ All the raciest people-STFU!

July 19, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. ned

Im not into black buckwheat women. I rather have the black man. Ron31, I'll s#ck your d*ck bro!!!

July 19, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. tracie

My black stepdad is a doo doo head. My dad is jamaican and my mom is welsh. I'm so glad that I look like an italian because I hate my black half.

July 19, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Butterbean

ron31 & harold must be down at the local g@y bar enjoying some man time together. b!tches!

July 19, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

@mad- yep! D@mn heat got everybody angry...

July 19, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. The Måd Råp3r

Ohh cnn blogs, you so crazy. Yo Peace and Charlie and everybody, seems like the heats making people a little ornery.

July 19, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  13. charlie crack

Thank you @marny....yall stop seriously. Now come on...that's enough....be civilized and just stop the racist, biggoted jokes. When the comment section gets taken down we know why...

July 19, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Marny

OMG this is worse than fourth grade boys, stop this childish chatter please.

July 19, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Josie

I think harold's mama was ho'n one night came across a black guy she couldn't resist and the result from that fvck was harold.

July 19, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Terrence

I bet Ned's mama suck my big black dlck.

July 19, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  17. alecia

How many actual 'wives' and not fiancees, ex-fiancees and baby mommas are on this show? Sounds like one needs a score card to keep up with this latest round of gold diggers.

July 19, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  18. tacojoe

not me. i like tacos y burritos y coca cola. it es muy bueno. si?

July 19, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  19. harold

mm hmm...she done pulled that black stanking wool over you eyes...crackuh.

July 19, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  20. tacojoe

I am a black african american and i like tacos. Tacos es muy bueno.

July 19, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  21. harold

You wish, honkee.

July 19, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  22. ned

Hell she is banging every black guy in sight. That taste from her coo~ter hole is day ole cheddar cheese.

July 19, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  23. tracie

Who is god?

July 19, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  24. harold

His wifey loves him and probably chomp down on his buttSquirt.

July 19, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  25. harold

July 19, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron31

I didn't start it but you DA*N sure believe I want some so bring it BI*CH....and my woman is very much a daughter of God. My lady would put any of your so called girlfriend to shame.

July 19, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  26. swamp thing

this just reinforces the stereotype of the "assertive" bl@ck woman who just comes off being pushy, rude and selfish. more reality tv crap!

July 19, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  27. harold

yo wife would. I bet she chomp down on my doo doo lawg. Dim blacky girls be nassy wit day smelly coo~ter stank and maggot shyt drippins.

July 19, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron31

My wife is not at all funky or smelly but anyway I'm not arguing with a uneducated a**hole who don't what it's like to explore different opportunities....

July 19, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  28. 16 and pregnant mom to be

I bet his wife eat his mookie stanks.

July 19, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron31

What the h3ll are mookie stanks? Learn how to talk before you try to go off on somebody. Instead of being 16 and pregnant,you need to be 16 and in school you little girl.

July 19, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Ron31

@harold- EXCUSE YOU! Are you trying to be funny? How many nappy headed halfbreed picka-ninnys do I have, how dare you call my kids nappy head halfbreeds.Thats none of your da*n business. This is what I'm talking about,disrespect.You wanna disrespect my family then go tell your trailer park trash mama to come suck my dick and have her tell you how many picka-ninnys I have.You F**CKING BASTERD!

July 19, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  30. charlie crack

You're more than welcome sir....anytime....I understand the frustration....(and suzie w/ her tall self....she can strangle me w/ her thighs!)

July 19, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ron31

What happenend to the idiot response. Suzie can do whatever she wants to me. And I mean whatever. I also like Evelyn.....Any pics of Suzie?

July 19, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  31. charlie crack

@ Ron31- don't read and overthink their hate....it's all they do....very good points I might add though sir... I would be the same if I was married/ or girlfriend was talked to like that...it's in our nature. Some women don't like violence but people like that deserve it.

July 19, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Ron31

Thank You for your support but I have just had enough of people down grading another person because of race or ethnicity. Appreciate your support.....F.Y.I. Suzie is DA BOMB

July 19, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Steph

Cnn definately needs to block the comments from stupid white trash.

July 19, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Sonny

CNN is too busy deleting the comments that aren't offensive just because 1 person clicks on it as a joke for someone to review. But they seem to leave the most vulgar & racist comments alone.

July 19, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  33. charlie crack

Guilty pleasure...ha haaa...actually watchin' episode from last night right now before I go to class. (did I say that?). Oh well...suzie is so d@mn fine.....

July 19, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  34. Ron31

Ok. I get the fact that you like black people,but calling them out of they're name is not right. It's closed minded people like you that is wrong with America today. Blacks,Whites,Asians,etc...are human beings and deserve the respect they deserve. Being a black person in today's society is hard enough without stupid people like you and everyone else so far that has posted hateful responses to add to it. I guess I and everyone else who agree's with me should call you "A White Trash Hon*y".I am married to a black woman and if I heard someone calling my wife or children that I would just blow up and hurt them for being disresectful and stupid. You no good for nothing piece of trash.

July 19, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  35. Peace

I don't think I'd be interested in this show or the comments. :(

July 19, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  36. Its a drive by

Wif all huh benjeemans you tank she get some hair.

July 19, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Weezy

she b rubbin warm doo doo in her head foe dat slick back look.

July 19, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • HollywoodSurF

The reason why she is really doing it?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI6NdKNnelU&w=640&h=390]

July 20, 2011 at 6:09 am | Report abuse |
  37. Ron31

July 19, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Ron31

Typical stereotype. All blacks don't like watermelon and chitterlings,and why don't you smell a blck woman's booty,It smells better than your entire fuc*ing family. You are a racist and you need to get over it. This is not the 60's anymore, so before you wanna talk about somebody why don't you get some new teeth, you no teeth having motherfuc*er. You need to not knock it til you try it although I can promise you no black woman will give you the time of day because you're a racist. KISS MY ASS!

July 19, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  39. musiclover123

Harold, DAM, LOL, U tell it baby!!! He , trying to reverse on you , when he started the CHIT!!!!LOL

July 19, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Ron31

First of all he started with me because I was responding to some idiot's comment and he decide to talk sh1t.Now for you and everybody else who wants to encourage that stupid behavior God will take care of you on judgment day...

July 19, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  41. harold

LOL...Judgement day..I got news...darkies are souless. Dont start none day wontz be nonez. Yo ole lady have a big afro or kawn roe...h

July 19, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Ron31

I didn't start it but you DA*N sure believe I want some, so bring it BI*CH....and my woman is very much a daughter of God. My lady would put any of your so called girlfriend to shame.

July 19, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  43. harold

Ya...she probably want to eat some of my butt sausage while reaching around on my tallywacker.

July 19, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  44. ned

Im betting she looks like buckwheat and smells like him too.

July 19, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |