Chris Brown lands 'Think Like a Man,' Costner in talks for 'Django'
July 19th, 2011

Chris Brown lands 'Think Like a Man,' Costner in talks for 'Django'

Chris Brown is beefing up the acting side of his resume with his latest role in the adaptation of comedian and actor Steve Harvey's best-selling "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man," according to Blackfilm.com.

The comedy follows four friends who find their love lives turned upside down when the women they're with start taking advice from Harvey's book. Once they figure out what caused the switch-up among the ladies, the four guys start to adapt the book's teachings for themselves.

Brown's "Takers" co-star Michael Ealy is also in "Think Like a Man," along with "Entourage's" Jerry Ferrara, Romany Malco, Taraji P. Henson, Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, Regina Hall, Terrence J of "106 & Park" and Kevin Hart. According to a release, production is underway and the rom-com is set to debut April 6.

And then there's Jennifer Love Hewitt, who's also starring in a love story adaptation, this one being brought to the big screen from off Broadway.

Hewitt has landed a role in "Jewtopia" as Alison Marks, according to Variety, the love interest of Ivan Sergei's ("Jack & Jill," "The Break-Up") non-Jewish plumber Christian O'Donnell. After meeting Marks at a temple singles mixer, O'Donnell enlists the help of a long lost childhood friend to help him pretend to be a Jewish doctor to woo Marks.

Playwright Bryan Fogel co-wrote the script with Sam Wolfson, and is also directing the feature.

Kevin Costner, meanwhile, is gearing up to join Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio in Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained."

Foxx plays the titular freed slave on a mission to reunite with his lady love Broomhilda who's still enslaved on a plantation run by DiCaprio's sadistic Calvin Candie. Christoph Waltz also stars in "Django" as a German bounty hunter who helps Foxx's character along the way.

According to Deadline, Costner is in negotiations to play the cruel trainer of the male slaves who are pitted against each other in shows for white audiences, and oversees the female slaves who are forced to serve as prostitutes.

Although Kerry Washington was thought to be in the running for Broomhilda, Deadline reports that Tarantino may go for a new face.

Filed under: Casting Chronicles • Celebrities • Chris Brown • movies

1. интерьерные краски

Remarkable issues here. I'm very happy to see your post. Thanks a lot and I am having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

May 11, 2012 at 4:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. discount baby

Howdy very nice site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?I'm satisfied to seek out numerous useful information here within the post, we want work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

May 4, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Nintendo

I delight in, cause I found just what I used to be looking for. You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

May 4, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  4. thompsons cigar tampa

I have seen that charges for internet degree professionals tend to be a fantastic value. Like a full 4-year college Degree in Communication with the University of Phoenix Online consists of Sixty credits at $515/credit or $30,900. Also American Intercontinental University Online offers a Bachelors of Business Administration with a total study course element of 180 units and a price of $30,560. Online learning has made getting your certification much simpler because you can easily earn the degree from the comfort of your dwelling place and when you finish from work. Thanks for all other tips I've learned from your web-site.

April 25, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  5. google page

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was once entirely right. This publish actually made my day. You cann't consider just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

April 23, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. search engines

Thanks , I've recently been searching for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have discovered so far. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the supply?|What i don't realize is in truth how you're not actually much more neatly-liked than you may be right now. You're very intelligent.

April 23, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. фасадные краски

It's perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I could I desire to recommend you few fascinating issues or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more issues approximately it!

April 23, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  8. dating friends

I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours today, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web will likely be much more useful than ever before.

April 23, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  9. swatch

You know thus considerably in relation to this matter, made me in my opinion consider it from so many numerous angles. Its like men and women are not involved except it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. Always handle it up!

April 22, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Golan Merlot

I was suggested this website via my cousin. I'm no longer positive whether this post is written through him as no one else recognize such unique approximately my trouble. You are wonderful! Thank you!

April 22, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  11. restaurant chiang mai

Thank you, I have just been searching for information about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the source?|What i don't realize is in fact how you are no longer really much more neatly-appreciated than you may be now. You're very intelligent.

April 22, 2012 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
  12. Highest Rated Grand Rapids Mi Commercial Painting

Terrific work! That is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the net. Shame on Google for now not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thank you =)

April 22, 2012 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
  13. ferragamo belts

hi!,I like your writing so much! percentage we be in contact extra about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this space to solve my problem. May be that's you! Looking forward to look you.

April 21, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Discounted Conference Calling

Magnificent website. A lot of helpful information here. I'm sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you on your sweat!

April 21, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  15. custom bar stools

Thanks , I've just been looking for info about this topic for a while and yours is the best I have discovered so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain about the source?|What i don't understood is in fact how you're not actually a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be now. You're very intelligent.

April 20, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  16. אדמות למכירה

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide one thing back and help others like you aided me.

April 19, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  17. pirater facebook|pirater|hack facebook

Hello very nice site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I am happy to search out a lot of helpful information here in the put up, we need develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

April 19, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  18. karolyn

Rihanna the victim has moved on with her life and forgiven Chris Brown. All you people judging him need to move the hell on with your nosey ass lives. Chris is moving foward with his 2nd chance weather you like it or not. This movie will be #1 just like his movie takers ppl said would bomb because of the rihanna incident lol

July 20, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • SoSoulful

NICELY PUT!!!! And the movie WILL BE #1 so all you HATERS...GET OVER IT!!!!

July 20, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  19. SoSoulful

I just went through and read some of you all comments are some of you are HILARIOUS and I don't mean that in a good way. He audition for the role like all the other actors/actress did and they thought he did a wonderful job. GET OFF THAT MAN'S SACK ALREADY!!!! If the VICTIM of the crime that was COMMITED don't GIVE A DAMN....WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE!!! Half of yall that's commenting were never fans of CB or Ri Ri NOR where you planning on going to see the flim that he's in anyway so its pointless for you to even voice your outrage in the matter. Like I said in my previous comment, let that man live and do his thing. Eminem, Sean Penn, Mel Gibbson and Charlie Sheen (just to name a few) are all MEN that have been charged with and/or ex's have reportedly said that they were abused by them either Physically and/or Emotionally and YET the publc doesn't say a thing about them. They are so HIGHLY REGARDED in the public eye...PLEASE...GIVE ME A BREAK!!! If you can over look what they did or not make mention of the pain they casued to there ex's, then the same thing needs to be done for CB.

July 20, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Bethann

Chris Brown starring in a romantic comedy is about as smart as casting Casey Anthony as a loving caring mom.....

July 20, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  21. Christopher "Aggravated Assault" Brown

Why y'all drinkin' that Hatorade, G? You hate me cause you ain't me!

Show a young n!gga some love. I did the crime and served my time.

I'm a changed man, G. Rhianna gave me genital warts and I was upset about it. I beat her like a runaway slave and fractured my hand in the process. Her head felt like s rotten tomato when I was finished with her. Why ain't y'all tripping on Tone Loc, Charlie Sheen, Lorenzo Lamas and Hugh Hefner for whooping up on their shorties?

Anyway, what's done is done, holla if ya feel me troop. I done dating stank a$$ black women, from here on out it's fine a$$ porcelain white women.

July 19, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Be Quiet

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man and Punch Like an Ape

July 19, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  23. battergrl

2 "Whatever": Don't know who u've been associated w/in the black community, but this kind of behavior isn't apart of my world. Violence (verbal/physical) is NOT something I've EVER experienced. U need too crawl from under your rock and community.....Signed, A Black Woman

July 19, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Butterbean

the real beatdown should be for whoever told Rihanna she could sing.

July 19, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Gadsden

Wow, I guess beating the hell out of Rihanna is no big deal. Shameful.

July 19, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • zania

Know one said it wasn't a big deal what happen, but do realize she forgave him and is following him on twitter and talking to him, so why are you mad at what he did to her if Rihanna isn't.

July 19, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  26. David Stone

I hear in the final scene Chris Brown gives the leading lady a good BEAT DOWN.

July 19, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Matt Toney

lol I figured chris brown would be in a remake of the Tina Turner movie "Whats love got to do with it "

July 19, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Marny

I was hit once by a guy. I hit back and left him and never looked back. I have been married now to a good man that respects and loves and protects me for nine years,and neither one has ever raised their hand or voice to the other.

July 19, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  29. madhater

I wish he didn't beat her because then she got super famous. That's the only reason why he shouldn't have done that, the 1 and only reason.

July 19, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  30. sweetness

Why not Lance Gross in that part? So many others

July 19, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • SoSoulful

Maybe Lance Gross didn't try out for the role or he did and they didn't see fit for him to play the role. Who knows? I think people are forgetting that Chris Brown had to AUDITION for the role he's playing just like everybody else had to. The producers, director, writer all thought he did a great job in order for him to get the role.

July 20, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  31. selina

I don't condone domestic violence, but I'm sure the same people bashing Chris Brown have either whooped on a girl or has been that girl who got abused and stayed! My point is we ALL make mistakes, but because he's a celebrity no one will let it die down. Really people time to move on, Rhianna has so why can't you.

July 19, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  32. The Måd Råp3r

Rihanna is a dangerous woman, you all saw the Man Down video where she shot that dude for no reason. CB messed her all up and now she's out of control.

July 19, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda

Are you RETARDED or just illiterate? Did you even see the video? She shot him down "for no reason?"
      She had a very good reason-he RAPED her the night before! I'm not condoning her killing him, but she
      was probably still traumatized from the violent act she had just experienced. Or is it just that you think
      rape is no big deal? You are an idiot.

November 16, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  33. ZANIA

All this hate on this blog is mainly hidden racism to me, because how stupid you look hating on someone, who did nothing to you personallly and the victim has forgiven him and FOLLOWING HIM ON TWITTER. It is just an excuse to hate and hide the fact that you are racist. GOD FORGAVE CHRIS , RIHANNA FORGAVE CHRIS AND TALKING TO HIM ON TWITTER. You people need to get a life. Back to the article I am so proud of you Chris for fighting the odds against you.

July 19, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Marny

You'd probably gotten some jail time for tearing up a woman. While you're defending him I saw nothing in your comment that gives him the right to beat a women,take some responsibility for yourself.

July 19, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  35. MYTCHYB

Thats whats wrong with this world. Why do people continue to employ these convicted felons like Chris Brown. How can you tell them what they did was wrong when you continue to pay them to perform?? Throw him away with yesterday's other garbage-these guys never rehabilitate! GANGSTA PUNk !!!

July 19, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  36. B=Dog

I heard this movie is going to be great.... I guess it's the story of a guy who beats up his ex and then fake cries while tying to sing an MJ song.... THEN he spits out some racist and anti-gay twitter remarks.... THEN smashes a window because someone DARED to ask him about the ex that he beat up... THEN he's caught on tape using more racist and anti-gay remarks. Oh wait.... That's this LOSERS real life.

July 19, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  37. stargirl

I'm not saying it was ok for Chris Brown to do what he did to Rhianna,but give him a break! Come on. Nobody really knows what all went down in their relationship. She hurt him, and he beat her butt. He was angry and she cheated on him . Also , she gave him a diease. I would have tore her up. Nobody deserves to be beat, but nobody deserves to be cheated on either. No one ever punished her for what she did. Why is his career messed up. I still have his back.

July 19, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Maryishere

Yet another whimpy kid thinking he's got it all, you can't rub off that tag of "LOOSER"

July 19, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  39. OscarAA

I dont understand how everyone can dislike this guy yet he's "getting paper"??? He shouldn't be getting anything but, since everyone loves being manipulated and listens to whatever the radio plays you people keep giving him money. Stop paying attention to an add and it will go away.

July 19, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  40. musiclover

A new tarantino movie!!! Yay!!!

July 19, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  41. I HATE CHRIS BROWN

He should be in jail.

July 19, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shawny

No one has the right to judge a soul because you were not there to know what happened... if you don't like it, then keep your comments to yourself – just ignorant... no one has a gun to your head or nothing like that, because I am sure that when your closet is open, soo much will come tumbling out.... TRUST...

July 19, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  42. JMA

This punk should never work again !!

July 19, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Chuku

Mambo vp

July 19, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  44. I HATE CHRIS BROWN

Sisters love n**gas that beat on them,they give them stuff,they put money on their jail accounts.I once work with a foolish girl that had a dude that beat on her and she was paying his house note and she did'nt even live there.I mean she had a very good education a great job and she was very attractive what's up with that?

July 19, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  45. bluetru

Put chris brown in the Kevin Costner film – done.

July 19, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  46. I HATE CHRIS BROWN

He'll probably be the same a#*h#le at 24,28,35etc.ect.and so on.

July 19, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  47. carina hawkins

man why you hatin on chris breezy i don't care what you say i love him and his gonna be great in the movie

July 19, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Basha

Not every thing is condoned in the black community but most things that black men do are.

July 19, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  49. cb's a piece of garbage

our society is falling apart and its all based on a monkey see monkey do culture. some people shouldnt be allowed to be in the spotlight. ever. regardless of ratings.

July 19, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Hillary

Chris Brown shoul have his stupid looking,lousy singing none acting self in jail!!!

July 19, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  51. J C Gibbons

Kay Kay isn't the first or the last guy to beat a woman, but it would be nice if he was the last.

July 19, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  52. nick

i really dont like white people because of the hatred towards chris brown but yall love charlie sheen he been doing dumb things all his life but chris brown makes one mistake at 19 are you serious

July 19, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  53. MadCityBabe

Chris Brown has major punk a$$ written all over his untalented skull...............just to look at him is annoying......dork!

July 19, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Whatever

Just another black movie with all black actors starring a hip-hop star that beats on women. Becuase that is "keeping it real" and condoned in the black community.

July 19, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

personally I can't stand those all-black movies when I happen to catch them like the Tyler Perry presents crap........they overextend everything...it's just annoying

July 19, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Joseo

Ooh, imagine how many more women he'll beat when he's a movie star!

July 19, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Joe

I really wish studios would stop hiring these talentless singers. They're horrible singers, what makes anyone think they'd be good actors. They're not!

July 19, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Eliza

I think it is ridiculous that americans give people like this chance after chance, you should not be rewarded for behaving so badly. I won't watch this movie.

July 19, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  58. The ex Mrs. Conners

My ex husband hit me once I left got an attorney filed for a divorce.Thank god there were no children,three years later I saw him at a reception he tried to make small talk he said he missed me and had been wanting to get back with me. I told him thanks but no thanks, Chris Brown hasn't changed.

July 19, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  59. kaykay

damn, it's like Chris Brown is the first and last man to hit a woman....move on jeez...

July 19, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Larry

I thought Brown was going to be the new hitting coach for the Dodgers.

July 19, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  61. carlito's way

I feel sorry for Chris Brown because the domestic violence incident is tarnishing his career and ruining his image.In addition,I've seen a few of his films and he's a terrible actor, which can't be too good for his career either.

July 19, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Orgazmo

man, that look like Bobby Brown. Bobby, where the crack at?

July 19, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  63. carlito's way

I feel sorry for Chris Brown because the domestic violence incident is tarnishing his career and ruining his image.On the other hand,I've seen a few of his films and he's a terrible actor.

July 19, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  64. tea party lovah

He is a Loser!! And his music sucks the big one!!

July 19, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  65. jamesnyc

CB does not deserve these opportunities. No male (notice I didn't say Man) should put a beat down on a woman like that and yet still be rewarded.

July 19, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • ZANIA

Why you say Chris doesn't deserve a second chance, how to you explain RIHANNA FOLLOWING HIM ON TWITTER?

July 19, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Keesha

How is he being rewarded? He was convicted of a felony in a court of law and he is still on probation. I don't get why people say that he's being rewarded. What he is doing is his job, which is to make music, perform, act, etc.

July 20, 2011 at 4:43 am | Report abuse |
  66. lac

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE.

July 19, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Butterbean

he will always be a punk

July 19, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Beanie Jay

It would've been hilarious to watch Cris Brown trying to dance with a broken leg on t.v. If he had hit my sister.

July 19, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Corrections Officer

We need Chris Brown over here at the women's prison. He'd learn these females right.

July 19, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Basha

Thank you Bob,why don't people understand that no matter what the situation is hitting is wrong,wrong,wrong.

July 19, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  71. chase

Really. Yall need to be easy. They was just kids fighting. If they was just college kids fighting over Ramen Oodles of Noodles. Nobody would have said nothing. But because they in Ferrarri everybody got a problem. He a kid he would learn from his mistake. But if u are a grown ass man. Acting like Charlie Sheen. Arnold swaggs or lindsay lohan. Michael haselloff etc u need to grow up. But yet they still get passes for their antics. Plz. Love Chris Brown. Will forever support. He got swagg and don't need a swagg coach like justin bieber

July 19, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Bigwavedave

The irony of having this idiot in this movie is just too much. Seriously someone should drop kick this woman beater back into the sewers.

July 19, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Mel Gibson

You blokes know good and well you've dished out some corporal punishment to your one and only from time to time. It keeps 'em walking the straight line and from spoutin' off at the mouth. Every bird I chat up knows I'll give 'em a right pasting should they overstep their bounds. Us Aussies don't muck about much like the American N3gro.

July 19, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Beautiful Vixen

@Erich2112x: If she is psycho like you said, I don't blame you for gettiing another girl's number. I would run, run as fast as you can from that girl. Erich, weren't you on here one time before and said that you and your gf went to a sandwich shop and she got all crazy on the girl behind the counter because she didn't get the order right?

July 19, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  75. redmone

Good for you Chris... I liked you in Takers, hope this movie goes well for you.

All you other negative commenters.. leave him alone and allow the young man to grow up and learn from his mistakes... Did you have the same type of negative people following you around when you made your mistakes? I didn't think so. smh

July 19, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adrianne

Nicely stated!!!!

July 19, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Keesha

Thank you!

July 20, 2011 at 4:40 am | Report abuse |
    • SoSoulful

AGREED!! Giving you a HI-FIVE!!! I bet some of the people commenting a abusers themselves. The ONLY and I mean the ONLY person able to past judgement is GOD!!! "Let he who is WITHOUT SIN cast the first stone"....Go ahead...I'll wait...

July 20, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Bones Daily

Chris brown likes to dress like a lady when he gets is butterbean garden plowed.

July 19, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Basha

@dre your definition of learning from ones' mistakes may differ from mine.For instance if someone that doesn't know you disrespects you on line you don't go off ,and if you're inited to promote your music on a large television show you don't try to destroy the place because they ask you a question that embarrasses you.

July 19, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  78. poppy

Young women with even a bit of self-respect will also stay away from this movie.

July 19, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Poppy

Any young man with even a tiny bit of integrity and/or respect for women will stay away from this movie in droves.

July 19, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  80. SoSoulful

GO CHRIS GO!!! Congrats to him and Costner for there new up in coming roles. CB beat Ri Ri, went to court, did what was order and its DONE & OVER WITH!!!! In the beginning Ri Ri didn't want to press charges against him and has since followed him on Twitter. She CLEARLY has moved on with her life and doesn't really care what he does and vice versa. Let that man be!! I can think of several stars that have beat woman and the public still loves them to death and never brings it up the damage that they did and so the same things needs to be done in this case. The only thing that I think CB needs to do is to continue moving forward and not let the negative comments of others affect him. Brush it off and don't use Twitter as your way of voicing your opinion. Some things are better kept unsaid!

July 19, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Keesha

I absolutely agree with you!!! Can't wait to see Chris in this movie!

July 20, 2011 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
    • SoSoulful

@Keesha – I can't wait to see him in the movie either. Regardless of if CB had gotten the role or not, I still would (and will) go and see it. I think its going to be a good one.

July 20, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Riahana

I love it when my men tie me up and beat me until i'm black n blue. They can put clips on my n*ips and hook it up to a battery and turn on the jucie and see in flip around like a fish out of water. Oh chrisy baby come back home to your mama darling. Me is a waitung for some of that home style beating.

July 19, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Marilyn

@kayla I understand your anger but learn how to spell

July 19, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Austine

She said she lik it wen his guy tie her up nd beat her,i luv dat statemt,it shows her faith nd luv to chris,it means dat chris is now a man?a man needs to be a man in his family,even d bible comments on dat.pls chris, jst go bck to ur baby she needs u nd she luv's u.tink abt dat takcare.

July 19, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  83. erich2112x

What would you do if your psycho girlfriend found some other girl's # in your cell phone, then hauls off and sucker slaps you while you're driving down a busy street?

July 19, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • bob from Pittsburgh

No excuse to hit a girl… never an excuse to hit a girl..
      My ex-wife hit me a few times and always walked away, the last time my walk away was for ever, I never hit her, she is still a girl, and I am real man..

July 19, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  84. dre

I bet all you cowards that say Chris Brown is a punk, would never say it to his face! The young man made a mistake at 19 yrs old! Back the f*#k off. It appears he has learned from his mistake unlike Riahana!

July 19, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • hop sing

yo dre cool niggra him come an eat poo poo pradduh. hop sing stinnky ruch doo doo rat dre eat an ray Mr Hop Sing ib duh man.

July 19, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Marny

@kayla if one day your daughter is hit by a jerk like Chris Brown just remember to tell her to just forgive him and "move on".

July 19, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  86. damaion williams

I would love 2 have a 3some with gabreal unoin @ taraze p. henson. (look at me now)

July 19, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  87. @Crazyeye

are you paying attention to this you SOB?! That goes for picking on women on blogs.

July 19, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  88. damaion williams

I Would love 2 have a 3some with gabreall union @ taraz p. henson. i want taraz all on my dick. (look at me now)

July 19, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Marny

I do get what you're saying Basha, if it were up to me the only thing anybody like Robert Kelly or Chris Brown would be touring is jail.

July 19, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  90. josie

Ok enough with chris brown,let the man move on." hey I know let's focus on the child killer casey anthony"

July 19, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  91. kayla

yall people make me sick yall stil on what happened to years ago rihanna forgave hime and so did God he dont need your forgiveness he is doing so well on the charts and has another movie role, yall people need to move on like him and rihanna did last time i checked he didnt touch your ass . so move on damn , people in this world dont know how to forgive. i love you chris been a fan since 2005 and dont worry what the haters have to say, keep praying and keep moving forward and congradulations on the role :)

July 19, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • I left a butt weasel in your vegetable crisper

kayla...UP YAWS. I bet yo coo~ter stank like chris brown breaf.

July 19, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lay-Z

chris brow b eat him own doo doo fo lunch.

July 19, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • hop sing

Who dis crip brow. He seem rike bracky man wif rittle reiner. I bet him reiner rike a chinee babby corn or babby spween roll. Him ris crip brow a big doo doo eatuh and him come to Mr Hop Sing chinee how I cut roff him rick an feed to rim shrowree. Him big doo doo fille russy.

July 19, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

Somebody apparently beat the punctuation out of you, @Kayla. Speak English.

July 19, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ya butt weasel ate mah corn

Butt weasel.... Dude, I laughed so hard I peed a little. Lol

July 19, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • jane doe

how long will yall keep this up how long does he have to "be responsible for his actions" The rest of his life!!!!!!!!! Let this ish go!! You guys are ridiculous!!

July 19, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Tank

Basha: race has nothing to do with it all. And Eric Carter: no one shld hit anyone whether its a woman hitting a man or man hitting a woman. But a fact of nature is men are usually bigger and stronger than women. So any man that wld hit a woman, even if she did something first, is a coward and a P*$$y. Its pretty easy to just walk away and cool off. And if its a situation that arises often then those two ppl probably shldnt be together and shld move on. But back to my first point any man that wld hit a woman is no man @ all.

July 19, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  93. tacojoe

MMMMMM TACO TIME !

July 19, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Kashbmaryd

Maybe Chris's acting will improve in this one. And it sounds like Costner has a pretty good role lined up. Good to see him being talked about on CNN.

July 19, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Basha

No one should be hitting anyone of course,but if a man should be able to get a situation under control with his woman without striking her,doesn't anyone else get it?

July 19, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Jaime Candelas

Dooski

July 19, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  97. charlie crack

White folks can get whooped too.....i'm caucasian but just saying....no exceptions

July 19, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  98. charlie crack

"Uhhh ohhh/ I know what them girls, I know, I know what them girls like/ watchin' c.breezy get attacked/ ri-ri drop kicked him in the back....da duh da duh uhhh ohhhhh"

July 19, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  99. Eric Carter

She should have kept her hands to herself. Hit me, I hit your ass back. I don't care who you are.

July 19, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  100. charlie crack

I think Rihanna coulda whooped him. He threw her outa the car and drove off too fast because she was gona "lay some bees on em' "

July 19, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  101. Basha

But you didn't say that I'm wrong.The usually hurts.

July 19, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  102. Dirtychin

I wouldn't pay to see this black SOB shot dead. He is a loser from the word go; nothing but a fricking jerk. Anyone who beats a woman is a loser, wow, want a fight, man verses woman.

July 19, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  103. mharris

@basha just like white people support drug addicts and alcoholics ie. rock and roll and the 70's....im just saying dont make this about race...thank you :)

July 19, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  104. mobrule

thought it might be rocky XXII, rockey's grandson beats up women in the ring.

July 19, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  105. Basha

Just like R. Kelly Chris Brown that a black can do whatever he wants to do to a black female and black people will like them.Proof did you see Brown on the Today show last week? Young girls camped out in the heat some for two days to see that coward.

July 19, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Miss Fit

Yeah, and Charlie Sheen, David Hasselhoff and Mel Gibson are all prime examples of fine human beings who we should all love and admire. I'm not saying Chris Brown's fans aren't stupid, but this has nothing to do with race. Human stupidity is universal and you're the living proof by thinking that it is limited to certain groups of people.

July 19, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • turlte bug

And you're probably one of the few idiots that's running around with a "Will you marry me Casey" sign!!!!.?

July 19, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  106. melvinslizard

Hmmm- I thought maybe Chris Brown would be playing Ike Turner or something...
    Apparently he caused brain damage to Rihanna when he hit her.... Have you seen the outfits that crazy bird's been wearing?? Yuck.

July 19, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  107. Peace

OR fight a man!

July 19, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  108. Ry

What a loser punk, hope that guy loses a leg

July 19, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  109. Marny

@Eva he wasn't thinking like a man when he put his hands on that woman,he wasn't thinking at all.

July 19, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  110. Takin a Deuce

Hey Chris, to think like a man you gotta be a man, boy.

July 19, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  111. Ana L

whats up with kev's flavor saver?

July 19, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  112. Observer

Chris Brown is physically incapable of thinking in any manner whatsoever. Just sayin.

July 19, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  113. Eva

He was thinkin like a man when he beat rihannas @$$

July 19, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • ed

Chris Brown is another punk from the hip hop world. I would love to kick the livingSHYT outa his punkass.

July 19, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • chris is a biotch

Real tough guy chris. beatin on a woman. Oughta be proud of yourself. Why not take on a brother you little punk?

July 19, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pedro

Is he portraying Ike Turner?

July 19, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • David Stone

He beat up his girlfriend, and is now famous because of it. Only in America...

July 19, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  114. melvinslizard

You want to toss Kevin's salad?? yuck x infinity

July 19, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  115. Heykay

Gross. Why don't you keep stuff like that to yourself, you weirdo.

July 19, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |