News you might've missed...
- Rebecca Black's "Moment" is here, complete with video to accompany the "Friday" singer's latest single. Fun, fun, fun, fun.... (YouTube.com/Rebecca)
- It's Beyonceeeee in spaaaaaaceee....sort of. "Run the World (Girls)" served as the wake-up call for the crew on the Atlantis space shuttle, along with a special message from Bey herself. (New York Daily News)
- 50 Cent seems to be on a mission to spread good deeds, according to a recent tweet. "I created a new goal for myself, I want to feed a billion people in Africa over the next five years." (Bossip)
- Guarantee these clothes will be b-a-n-a-n-a-s: Gwen Stefani's now designing a kids clothing line for Target called Harajuku Mini. Prices will range from $3.99 to $29.99 and will roll out in Target stores and on Target.com in November and January. (Us Weekly)
- Need a drink? "Hurt Locker" star Anthony Mackie's got you. The actor has opened his own watering hole in Brooklyn called NoBar, and he's also serving as its chef and bartender. (New York Mag's Grub Street)