J.Lo and Marc Anthony show still a go
July 18th, 2011

J.Lo and Marc Anthony show still a go

The show must go on.

That's the message from the production company behind "Q'Viva!," the new reality program from Jennifer Lopez and her estranged husband Marc Anthony.

Despite the recent announcement of their split XIX Entertainment released a statement to CNN confirming that "Q’Viva!" will still happen.

"XIX Entertainment confirms that 'Q’Viva!,' the hotly anticipated 2012 celebration of Latin music, artistry and dance, is set to film this autumn in South America with Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony as previously announced," the statement said. "Both Jennifer and Mark are committed to the 'Q’Viva!' project and will work on it as planned. The show goes on!"

As we previously reported, "Q'Viva!" was designed to feature the superstar couple traveling to various regions of the Americas over the course of three months in search of performers for "the ultimate live show celebrating Latin music, artistry and dance."

The show should be pretty interesting if it places Lopez and Anthony in close quarters, especially since Anthony has been reportedly joking about his new relationship status.

"They're saying I'm single," People reports that Anthony joked to cheers from the audience at his concert in the Símon Bolívar Metropolitan Park in Bogotá, Colombia.

1. WE LOVE U JENNIFER

My family and I love you Jennifer on American Idol, you are a sweet, beautiful , talented woman. We can't wait to see you again on American Idol.

July 22, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. MYD

YOUR ARE SURELY RIGHT ZXM – THEY ARE NOT MEXICANS, THEY ARE PUERTO RICANS, US CITIZENS WE COULD COME AND GO AS WE PLEASE – PUERTO RICANS DON'T NEED PAPERS LIKE MEXICANS!!!

July 20, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Rocky300

I think that Ben Affleck was the true love! of her life! She even mentioned that she had never had her heart broken so badly when he basically left her at the altar. Now, what is truly sad is that her mother just reached out to Ben and I don't think that is fair, because Ben is married and should not be dragged into this mess. Jennifer is a beautiful woman, but I think she never serious therapy. She goes from relationship to relationship.

July 20, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Dachele

Rolyat, I agree. A lot of Women in Hollywood are Tramps, they are simply not called that b/c of their wealth.

July 20, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  5. Rolyat

I'm sorry, but anyone who's had as many relationships and marriages as Jennifer Lopez and cannot make any of them work has mental issues. I think she's totally full of herself and her fame. She should only marry one person. Herself. She spreads her legs for all these men like the Continental Divide. She's a tramp. And in a few more years, she'll be an old tramp.

July 20, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  6. remember Caylee

This Lopez is a real emotional mess.
    And I have NEVER seen her children smiling.

July 20, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  7. Richard

I am glad for Deyana Torrez Ms. Universe for the pain that Marc Antony create to her gething married four days after divorcing her.....What goes around comes around....Good for Ms. J.Lo single again and beautiful as usual....go foward Jenifer!! with out a controling husband...

July 20, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  8. lyn

These two J Lo and Marc, are pretty sharp. They have manufactured a marriage crisis.... so people will watch their SHOW! Lucy and Ricky did it ! Kate and Jon did it! Every reality show on TV.... DOES IT! It's a script they are writing, And it WORKS! But I will NOT tune in to this "QVIVA" thing, because I do NOT wish to be manipulated by greedy entertainers. Oh man that Lopez is one calculating business woman isn't she?

July 20, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  9. Rona Wright

I absolutely Love J Lo's new CD Love? I think it's pure fire. The songs are hot, funky, and very real. She really put it down on this one for me. I think it's the best CD out there right now, and will be for a while. I love her, and wish her all of the best.

July 19, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  10. browneyez

J-Lo and Mark have been married before. If its mutual and they can stay friends and share custody of the kids then no problem. I hope its true she is with William Levy the cutie in her music video. They look good together.

July 19, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • remember Caylee

They 'look good together'--yes that's what matters in life isn't it? Why keep a family together, when you "LOOK GOOD WITH A MALE MODEL"????
      Go back to fry-flipping at McDonalds

July 20, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  11. ZXM

THESE TWO ARE NOT MEXICAN. STOP SAYING THEY'RE MEXICAN!!

July 19, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  12. ZXM

STOP SAYING THEY'RE MEXICAN, THESE TWO ARE NOT MEXICAN...

July 19, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  13. EMMAMATHERS

I must say I was slightly shocked by the news b/c they seemed to have always had a thing for each other as far back as the video the did together (No Me Ames). People were saying there were sparks and flirting going on during the shoot. However, I never thought as them as a good looking couple; I mean he looked way (and I am gonna assume is) way too old for her. I did think it would work this time b/c she was with someone who has, if not the exact same, at least some similarities when it comes to their nationalities and staying intact with their roots. But the bottom line is; she got two beautiful children out of it and he has become yet another woman's baby's father. I must say I feel bad for the children; it's them that's getting hurt the most out of this ordeal.

July 19, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Dachele

For the life of me, I cannot understand why this is SO shocking to most people. Marc Anthony was MARRIED when JLo started a "relationship" with him.....what goes around...............

July 19, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Kay

I was not surprised about this divorced. I dont mean to sound heartless but JLO seems co dependent. When was the last time she's been without a man. Better yet when was the time in her life when she met a new man and she;s actuallly NOT WITH a man. THIS WILL PASS im sure she's already found the new love of her life.

July 19, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  16. adraine

she should go back to puffy pdiddy whateva the hell his name is i bet he take her ass back.with his ugly ass self

July 19, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Todd

You wrote: the statement said. "Both Jennifer and Mark are committed to the 'Q’Viva! – His name is Marc (with a C)

July 19, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Datheory

I"ve never cared for Jennifer Lopez. She just turns into whatever she is attached in that moment. When she was with Ben, she was dressing more to his style and didn't stay true to herself. You also never heard of her doing anything in respect to her Latina roots or even speaking Spanish. Along comes MA and all of a sudden her style changes and she is all about being Latina. Though sometimes you don't appreciate your roots when your young, maybe that could be it. I honestly don't believe that though, especially with her track record.

July 19, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  19. ANYWAYS

THIS IS NOT A SAD SITUATION FOR EITHER OF THEM. SO PLEASE STOP SAYING IT'S SAD. THEY BOTH ARE FILTHY RICH! AND WILL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT. THAT'S HOW IT IS. IT BREAKS WE REPLACE.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE... SO STOP FEELING BAD FOR THEM............ IT'S NOT WORTH IT

July 19, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Tommy P.

Is sad but everyone knew this would happen. It wont be long before she shows up with another man by her side. Even if you only last a month next to her the publicity alone would make the average joe a few $$$. The new mexican guy's carreer will benefit from the split even if is not because of him!

July 19, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  21. JRT

There are a couple of ways to look at this situation... "J. Lo" is a gold digging opportunistic person who will do anything for a buck and can't be bothered with real life problems and an actual marriage when she has her career to think of after all.... Or we could blame it all on him and say he couldn't handle her fame... Or we could just say that as per most Hollywood marriages when the going gets tough, everybody deserts the marriage like rats from a burning ship. Maybe Hollywood thinks that the same rules of life don't apply to them, that marriages are a means to an end, a stepping stone or a career boost. That when things get hard they don't try to make it work, it is like they say "Okay, Next!" Instead of trying to rediscover what made them love each other to start with and rebuild from there.

July 19, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Uncle Fetus

JHo is a mental mess. She most likely will be found hanging from a rope after she off herself. The sooner the better.

OLE'!!

July 19, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  23. amo

j.lo you are the best and no one can take you down,except the almighty father instead doing that he will guide and protect you,god bless you jen and we love you,your love?ers will always be here for you,you are the champ stay strong.

July 19, 2011 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
  24. Anita K

Hollywood hollywood. All these two want is publicity that`s all. I just feel bad for those poor 3 year old babies bse these two are already grown up and don`t give it a hoot. What`s wrong with J Lo anyway? All those men that she has had so far are not enough for her? She should just stay single forever.

July 18, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Thomas

J.Lo I am available. I love you.

July 18, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  26. klondikebar

His burrito wasnt big enuf for taco..echo echo echo

July 18, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  27. di

I think J-lo has made a hugh mistake, Mark and J-lo looked good together, not like her and Ben. Ben was to classy for her she is a fly by night type of girl . and as far as her fame she was at the right place at the right time, that's all. i have even read that her skills as a mother run short . poor girl, lets see who she marries next, because J-lo doesn't date men she marries them. her fame base is getting thin.. watch out girl.. it's not about money.. remember that..

July 18, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  28. I Hate

Who cares..we had this over the weekend already

July 18, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  29. tracie

I must say that I love eating Mexicans dooo doo.

July 18, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Louie

She is like a Latino Paris Hilton. The only pictures allowed in her house of of herself. No man can satisfy that.

July 18, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  31. jillmarie

I'm, surprised I'm... surprised. I had zero interest in the show before- I may watch an episode or two just to see if they're on screen together or filmed separatly. Years ago she seemed to me to be like Liz Taylor when it came to marriage. I thought that changed- but I think I was right!
    Hopefully they will be amicable for the sake of the kids.

July 18, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Truth Hurts

Although no one wants to see people suffer like this, the truth is that J. Lo will never really find that Mr. Right. The fact she lasted this long seems to me like a fluke, and unless her future relationships last this long, I will stand by my statement. Whatever happiness she may be looking for she is probably not finding, nor will she ever find until she comes to terms with her own issues. Marc Anthony seemed to me like a great character, and they even had kids together. It's a shame they had to come to this decision... hope their kids do not get burned too much because of all of this. J. Lo doesn't deserve to have children if this is what she will put them through.

This is why people shouldn't idolize celebrities... their lives are in bigger shambles than ours are... minus the fact that they're 100 times richer. Does the money really equal happiness? You be the judge.

July 18, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  33. LeBron James

Is it too early for me to ask her if she can sell me her ring???

July 18, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  34. WLM

Its too bad, I actually thought they would make it. They sure put on a show on Idol.. You would never think 2 months later this would have happened. JLo got what she always wanted, children so now time to move on I guess. Its too bad.. I feel for her children and his many children with other women...

July 18, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tree

why would you think that......remember she was playing with him while he was still with his 1st wife. So what goes around comes around. There is nothing good to come about when you deal with men that are all ready taken. .

July 19, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • clifton2

i Totally agree. but a lot of females use men for babies. She should try dating someone not rich and famous....like me

July 20, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Tina

What a farce of a marriage. They were friends for a long time and I think she said if I'm not married at suchandsuch age, we'll get married, ok? And so they did. Gave her children. It's a done deal. Time to move on. I actually think this is the longest J.Lo has stayed in a marriage or relationship for that matter. I was starting to warm up to her because of her personality on Idol, but I can't help thinking in the recesses of my mind that she's a bit opportunist. And will take great advantage of any situation as it arises. Just my observation. I could be wrong.

July 18, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kimberly

You can not blame a woman for leaving her husband, especially if the husband is a control freak, Jennifer Lopez deserves better, I wish her the best, and she is the most beautiful inside and outside person. Love you JLO on American Idol, hope you come back this year.

July 22, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • kaszi

I LOVED BEN AND J.LO THEY WERE THE HOTTEST COUPLE I WISH THEY GET BACK TOGETHER HE WAS VERY MUCH INLOVE WITH HER AND THERE BOTH LOOK MISERABLE IN THERE MARRIAGES IM KIND OF HAPPY SHES SINGLE NOW IM JUST WAITING FOR BEN ALTHOUGH BEN IS HAVING A KID RIGHT NOW HE MIGHT WAIT A WHILE BUT WE ALL KNOW FOR SURE THEY ARE GETTIN A DIVORSE THEY BOTH SAID IT IN AN INTERVIEW JEN GARNER AND BEN SAID : ITS ALL FOR THE KIDS" ESPECIALY NOW SHES HAVING A THIRD ONE I THINK BEN BETTER CHECK HIS CONDOMS AND TAKE A PERTERNITY TEST BECAUSE THIS IS REDICULOUS.

November 17, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |