'Showbiz Tonight' Flashpoint: What's up with Kim K.'s bachelorette party?
July 14th, 2011

'Showbiz Tonight' Flashpoint: What's up with Kim K.'s bachelorette party?

Kim Kardashian's sister Khloe is reportedly planning a super-raunchy bachelorette party for her big sis Kim, and guess what? Kim’s not thrilled with the idea.

"My bachelorette party was very embarrassing... [with] penis straws [and] everything penis-themed," Khloe, 27, tells People magazine. "Kim is very uncomfortable with all that stuff, so I'm going to go all out and embarrass her, because it's just fun."

I have to admit, I was a little surprised to hear that Kim is apparently “uncomfortable” with this plan.

But when People tweeted about the story yesterday, writing, “Khloe Kardashian planning a 'very embarrassing' bachelorette party 4 sister Kim," Kim responded saying, “OMG STOP! She better not!"

Watch Showbiz Tonight Weekdays Exclusively at 11PM ET on HLN.

1. how to make your dick longer

I loved as much as you'll receive performed right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get bought an edginess over that you would like be handing over the following. ill unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very continuously inside of case you shield this increase.

April 3, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  2. jujubeans

Which one's Kim, which one's Khloe? Doesn't matter, they both have big boobs

July 26, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Melba Toast

I bet khloe makes excellent doo doo steaks.

July 18, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  4. Becky

I find it funny that most of these comments made are about how much they can't stand the kardashians and slamming them for being pretty. If you don't like them, then why the hell are you even wasting your time writing a comment about them. Obviuosly you guys have nothing better to do with your lives and are probably doing it because your jealous of them. seriously people....get a fricken life! No one is perfect, so why do you have to put these people down. Doesn't matter if they are celebrites or not, it's not right to go out and write horrible things. I'm sure you all have some flaw about yourself and some poor decision you have made....

July 16, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Patty

Thank you Becky for being the only one on here so far that has said something smart. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, has something that they don't like about themselves and wouldn't appreciate everyone picking on that one thing. I happen to be a "big" girl and honeslty don't care what people think, but these comments would and could be very hurtful. I don't expect you people that talk a bunch of crap to care, but seriously, instead of making others feel horrible, just stick to talking about yourself, you'll eventually grow up or move on....

July 17, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
    • debbie

First of all I think Khloe is the smartest, the most honest, and the most down to earth of the bunch..and i think she's a cute girl as well...and for the life of me i don't know why she get the most lip about her appearence...So what if she has meat on her bones...she's tall, and she carries herself really well. For God's sake leave her alone.

July 17, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  5. mejazzbo

Strange. Kim didn't look uncomfortable with penis in the film.

July 15, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Boof

Well, CNN almost made it a whole week without a story about these creeps. So much for wishful thinking on my part.

July 15, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. nerp

Always gargle before a take off. wakka wakka!

July 15, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  8. charlie crack

One looks like "sloth" from the Goonies. The other has a hairy upper lip (the one with a kid) and the other has an a$$ you could set your drink on. Circus freaks....should start a traveling carnival....the olympic dude looks terrible and acts like a 5yr old.....make good for ticket sales.

July 15, 2011 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  9. chana jenner

yall are bunch of haters! for real... lol other then that, ya bachlorette parties are kinda raunch and corny, but on a much better note ill soooo take their stepbrother brody jenner..shaoooo!!!

July 15, 2011 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  10. Nancy Messier

WHO CARES!!!!!~!!!!!!

July 15, 2011 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  11. Beautiful Vixen

Damn I can't see the pic of bigfoot on my phone.

July 15, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  12. alecia

Trash running amok again-or still-and getting paid for it!

July 14, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Blue Man

Chewbacca this doodoo tha BigFoot gold diggers can't you think of anything to say about these women?

July 14, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  14. red foreman

if she's embarassed by weiners, then I'm the freakin' Pope!

July 14, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Dandy

Other than Kim K.'s huge set of lungs... what is there to like about this crew???? :-/

July 14, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Coolius Caesar

In a perfect world, the Kardashian family would be ground into dog food. The only intelligent member of the family was the father. The children divided his IQ among themselves. Khloe is the grossest one and that's why she ended up with choke artist, adulterer, crackhead Lamar Odom. If Khloe and Lamar have children they might pop out looking like Orangutangs.

July 14, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Jeff

Not to shabby for being famous due to a dead father... Rock on girls.. No wonder mom wants the Kardashian name back..

July 14, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Bruce

They all wax their puzzies....very nice. Armenian girls are very hairy by their nature ;)

July 14, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Homer

I am a real Kracka man. And my vote for best booty is Stacey Dash!

July 14, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. RickJames Memphis

Why are we stuck on 14 minutes?? Will this last minute just be OVER already.

July 14, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  21. tracie

I really like her hair. It is brown like my favorite food doo doo.

July 14, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sonny Delight

Now we're getting back to some real(as she proved) s*xy big bootay looking good Kim.

July 14, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  23. tracie

That big girl in the middle needs to bend over and show me her brown starfish.

July 14, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Ana L

Kim embarassed of penis? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

July 14, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Chewbacca

Grgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgr ( wookie in the middle)

July 14, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  26. tracie

I want to see Kim sit on the toilet and drop a humongous donkey donk dooodie!

July 14, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Mrs. Whiner

Little Kimi what ever you make your lovely bridesmaids you all will look beaytiful.

July 14, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  28. tracie

All three of them can sit on my face.

July 14, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • OhNoSheDidnt

Well, If Chloe sits on your face, they will call you FLATHEAD.

July 15, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  29. The Måd Råp3r

Holy crap! How did cnn get such a good picture of bigfoot? And why is he(she?)wearing a trashy low-cut floral zebra shirt?

July 14, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Ice

Kim should not feel embarassed/uncomfortable of something that made her famous!

July 14, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  31. [lol]

"So I guess Kim K. is just a little more conservative than we thought! Either way, with all of the Kardashians together, the party is bound to be a good one."

Nice joke, CNN. If Kim Kardashian is conservative then the earth is flat.

July 14, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Han Solo

Khloe, Chewbacca got rushed to the hospital!!! Your father needs you right now!

July 14, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chewbacca

I'll be ok, just tell her not to wear that ugly blouse into the hospital

July 14, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • R2D2

beep-boop-beep-beep-boop-beep-beep??!

(What the heck, Chewbacca can talk??!)

July 14, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hollywood Reporter

This lady is even a bigger GOLDIGGER than the Kardasians. I did not tink that was possible?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI6NdKNnelU&w=640&h=390]

July 14, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • debbie

Conservative?? Kim Kardashian?? your kidding right?? wasn't she the one who makes a video with RayJ ?? and leaks it to the media just to stay on top of the news (come on.. all those tears of "oh poor me" were staged so we thought otherwise) This is the one who doesn't want a "fun" type of Penis bachlorette party....Spare us the BS

July 17, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |