Lots of puppy love on 'Ice Loves Coco'
July 11th, 2011

Lots of puppy love on 'Ice Loves Coco'

Finally, a true star got his time to shine on Sunday's episode of "Ice Loves Coco." Ice-T and Coco's dog Spartacus is a bonafide star in Hollywood, complete with an agent named Cat.

Here's the thing to know about Spartacus: Coco is his stage mom and Ice-T is the reluctant dad. Coco not only wants to be a star with her own clothing line (more on that later) but she also apparently wants to make even her dog famous. As a result, Spartacus was booked for a doggie calendar shoot. I can't wait for her to be a real mother; I can just see her now in a future episode of "Toddlers & Tiaras."

So as the day for the calendar shoot draws near, Coco promises the dog agent that Spartacus has been trained for shoots and well...he hasn't. And so we begin operation "train my dog quickly so my doggie agent doesn't know I lied."

Lisa the dog trainer meets Ice-T in the park for their first training lesson. Surprisingly things go very well with Spartacus learning how to eat and sit upon command in a relatively short time.

But on the day of the shoot, he's put in a room with other dogs dressed to the nines (which, let's be honest, was completely adorable). At first he doesn't do anything on command...that is until Ice-T remembers that the way the trainer got their dog to do things was by using, of all things, some cheese. And voila: Spartacus transforms himself from a dog with no direction to giving the perfect pose at a second's notice! And the proud papa and mama were beaming.

Besides the focus on Spartacus, Coco spent the show working on the launch of her clothing line for curvy women called "Licious." The launch happened on the same day she had to take Spartacus to his fashion shoot. But because Coco seems to be a superwoman and is committed to the hustle (as Ice-T put it) she takes it all on. Her clothing line launch, however, doesn't quite go as well as the Spartacus shoot in the beginning.

Let's start with the first problem: Her assistant SoulGee is instructed to bring in curvy women like Coco to model the items. Apparently what SoulGee thinks is curvy is quite different from what Coco believes is curvy. SoulGee brings in skinny tall women whose curves are quite obviously hard to find. This immediately doesn't sit well with Coco who instructs him to keep searching to find exactly what she is looking for.

On to problem No. 2: Coco and Ice-T decide to fly to Los Angeles (where the factory making her clothing line is located) to check out how production is going. And, well, it seems someone at the factory didn't get an "A" in spelling. Coco is shown samples of some of the shirts in her clothing line that should clearly say "Licious" but instead the shirts are stamped with "Licous."

But despite her spelling snafu, Coco makes it to launch day. She works it on the red carpet and the party is a success. Ice-T even chimes in at the end saying: "For all the work, tonight was a big success. You had two wins today. Spartacus' photo shoot was a success and now your line. You're officially in business now. I'm proud of you."

And, then, of course, the Ice-T and Coco love fest continued. What do you think of this couple? Have you been tuning in? Sound off below!

1. mia

You're welcome alecia. Actually, I take an acting class here in the City Of Angels. I was portraying a schizophrenic.

July 14, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. alecia

Thanks to the mia twins for making my day! You two are too funny!

July 12, 2011 at 3:34 am | Report abuse |
  3. mia

How can one provide evidence to someone who is anonymous, idiot. Since you called me honey, it seems you're the obsessed one. Peace, I'm out, God Bless, and stop hiding!!

July 11, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • @mia

"How can one provide evidence to someone who is anonymous, idiot."
      --------------------------
      So, you admit you have none. Then quit calling me a racist until you do.

"Since you called me honey, it seems you're the obsessed one."
      --------------------------
      And that follows how? Logic fail, idiot.

"Peace, I'm out..."
      -------------
      You'll be back.

"...God Bless, and stop hiding!!"
      -------------
      In what way am I hiding? I could give a first name and that would still mean nothing.

July 11, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  4. mia

Thank You. You proved my case. End of story.

July 11, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. mia

No you are not obligated to, but it shows that you chose not to because you are an internet racist and chose only to respond to someone who you believe is non-white. Since you are taking this personally, You must be a racist. I'm not about to make this about me or you. Now, address your fellow racists!

July 11, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ mia

Please provide evidence of my racism. I believe you may be incapable of arguing with someone without accusing them of racism. Furthermore, I did not know what your race is, nor do I care. What matters to me is your idiotic ramblings. I am not taking this personally. Quite, the opposite, it is you who is clearly upset and not making coherent arguments.

July 11, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  6. mia

and no I am not obsessed with race, you and some of the people on here are. But I'm going to respond in a language you inbreds can probably understand. Love you Coco and Ice! peace I'm out!

July 11, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ mia

"and no I am not obsessed with race"
      -----------------
      Your posting history indicates otherwise

"you and some of the people on here are."
      -----------------
      yet another baseless assumption

"But I'm going to respond in a language you inbreds can probably understand"
      -----------------------------–
      Ahh, so it is perfectly fine to accuse someone of being the product of inbreeding (without an evidence), but people who criticize this show or you must be racist. Got it.

"Love you Coco and Ice!"
      ----------–
      You realize they are not reading this, right?

July 11, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  7. mia

It seems to me you're the idiot because you didn't say this earlier to the idiots (you're the biggest idiot and most likely posted racist sh!t also)who posted before me. What's the logic in that Mr. No Name?

July 11, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ mia

So I am obligated to respond to everyone before I can respond to you? You truly are an idiot who, incidentally, does not understand the definition of logic. It is also plainly obvious you cannot write a post without making baseless assumptions and countless grammar mistakes.

July 11, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Gooh MaPooch

well, at least the bulldog is cute...

July 11, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  9. mia

It seems to me that the racist ashy, smelly red tw@t's wish that Ice were their man or any black man because your white men can't hit, I mean reach the spot. You white men are mad that the brotha's got your white women on their knees, back, up against the walls, swinging from chandeliers ect...... peace, I'm out!!

July 11, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. superdave

I wouldn't date Coco,if i had a rubber made by Goodyear. She looks like 5 miles of bad road. Bet she did more dope than Ice's whole crew.. It'll come back to haunt her. How else can u look 45 when ur just over 30???

July 11, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. superdave

The facts are that IceT is a typical street punk,with a lisp,that's in Hollywood now,thank GOD!!! He could be running around our neighborhoods with his ignorant crew of wannabees. He married this gal because she's dumb enough to believe all his crap and has a extra large butt,plus she's just over 30 and looks 45,she has a history of bad drug use,just look at her.. Be in love all the power to u,but my Mother wouldn't have allowed me back in her house with the likes of Coco.

July 11, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Isabel

I love watching "Ice loves Coco". Coco is over the top, but in a good way and you can see that this couple really do love each other. Spartagus is sooo cute...

July 11, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Evel Knievel

Sit and cry while Ice T blows all his money on Newports and Kool-Aid.

July 11, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gooh MaPooch

it is obvious that kneivel is all about nob-gobbling and being a semen depository...

July 11, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gooh MaPooch

it is obvious that knievel is all about nob-gobbling and being a semen depository...

July 11, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. wowjustwow

All of you sad little people in your shanties. Ice T made more money selling rap albums in the 80s than you will ever make in your life. Its pathetic what people say on here, really. Sit and cry while Ice T and Coco laugh all the way to the bank.

July 11, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bowwow

I want to sit with you in a bathtub full of olives and thumb wrestle

July 11, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • I left a butt weasel in your vegetable crisper

Ice T made money sure. But he made it off your black asses and yes he probably has more than most of us but "we" have more than you.

AHH HAHAAA~~ YOU LOSE AGAIN!!!

July 12, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  15. Chucklehead

This lady has a fat and ugly butt. I bet it smells like poo and sour milk. Probably why a nasty guy like Ice-T likes her. Anyone who watches this show is a mouth breather.

July 11, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  16. ¤.¤

Ummm, not so much, mary. But thanks for your weighty opinions. And it's LOSERS.

¤.¤

July 11, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  17. mary

Are you a bit upset that you can't get Coco and Ice T did? Sounds to me you envy and want what he has. Get over it and get a life loosers.

July 11, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  18. The Truth

I dont know if it's the editing, but they made Sparkle look like a dumb mute. Also, who actually changes their name to Sparkle?

July 11, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Evel Knievel

You just know the dog is Coco's because black people hate dogs.

July 11, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  20. CACA CRAP

WHAT IS THIS CRAP! CACA CRAP!

July 11, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Who Cares?

Y'all are a little preoccupied with anal functions, aren't you?

(_¤_)

July 11, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Who Cares?

¤•¤

July 11, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  23. charlie crack

Pure bred bulldog you racist phucks! You all only know about inbred though huh??? Arkansas log cabin folk....

July 11, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  24. jujubeans

I bet Coco goes down like a wounded tuna

July 11, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • bertha

If Coco turned around she would have a big brown spot near her butthole.

July 11, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  25. OLIVE

yeah. them kneegrowz are funny.

July 11, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Suze83468

mmmmmmmmm, egg salad

July 11, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  27. charlie crack

Spartacus is the man....beautiful dog!

July 11, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • I want Casey Anthony to have my baby because she is a great mother

Lets see...Ice T + Coco = Puppies = DOGS! Got it.

July 11, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |