Nadya Suleman: I never said 'I hate babies'
July 5th, 2011

Nadya Suleman: I never said 'I hate babies'

Nadya Suleman is reportedly steaming mad over an interview she says she never even gave.

As we reported earlier, In Touch Weekly released a story which quotes the mother of 14 – including a set of octuplets – as saying "I hate babies, they disgust me."

According to the article, Suleman is at her wits end and "utterly overwhelmed" with the task of raising her mega-family alone, which the interview says has resulted in her being both financially and emotionally devastated.

The story goes on to say that the beleaguered mom said she is at such a low point that "the only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry." But Suleman says it's all BS (which for our younger readers, stands for "bad situation").

"I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours," Suleman told TMZ. "I love ALL my children, I do not regret them and it's ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies."

A rep for In Touch magazine – which confirmed the accuracy of Suleman's quotes to CNN when the story first broke – released a statement to CNN on Tuesday that said, "We stand by our story."

1. Pet Stains

Woah this weblog is wonderful i really like reading your articles. Keep up the great work! You recognize, lots of persons are looking around for this info, you can aid them greatly.

July 26, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. a 1200 Calorie Low Carb Diet

Thanks for posting this . I have been looking for something like this . Great information I will check back for more info about 1200 calorie diet.

July 9, 2012 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  3. Diseño de logotipos e imagen corporativa

It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

June 26, 2012 at 5:14 am | Report abuse |
  4. DrRundas

Omfg people who talk abput casey anthony stfu she couldn't be proven gulity so that dosent mean she is gulity don't let your f***ing first thoughts and emotains take over...
    I bet it was ether the real biological father or one of the grandparents, seeming as casey could nto be proven gulity so we all need to get our heads out of asses and smell the s**t that's been put infront of us .

July 25, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Cats

Of course they stand by their story. They know no one is going to believe Nadya.

July 9, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  6. mai2centz

This crackhead is still getting press? In that photo she looks so washed up, skinny, and sick.

July 6, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Correction

It wasn't "I hate babies," it was "I ATE babies."

July 6, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  8. LoJenkins

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Penm9hnsTr8&w=640&h=390]

July 6, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Sherry

Social services..should get in the picture..just to be sure..BTW I hated the baby stage..the puking..dirty diapers..no rest..no me time..but I also loved it..the cuddling..the unconditional love..the special moment sof joy..so cute:) Hopefully she will grow up..stop making stupid comments..and own up to when she makes mistakes or says comments and preceived a certain way..If you need help ask for it..shame how some people have so many kids and struggle when there is so many out there willing to help..You have alot of kids misses..grow up! Act like a mom..

July 6, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  10. bobdobalina

With all those kids to care for and feed...she should be a pro at making a sammich...so MAKE ME A SAMMICH B**CH....

July 6, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

Im sorry. Not @mother...@cnn,please...dont pay any attention to them

July 6, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. charlie crack

@mother- you are a mother and shouldnt have to read people posting like that...i apologize for the idiot. And if they post again i'll light em' up!

July 6, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  13. xdougx

Maybe Casey Anthony should be her babysitter. That'll reduce the baby count by a few in no time.

July 6, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  14. CNN, please,

Delete this idiot who keeps talking about the child murderer being this great mother! It's disgusting, I'd rather read about doo doo!

July 6, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  15. I want Casey Anthony to have my baby because she is a great mother

And YOU ALL KNOW IT.

July 6, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  16. charlie crack

Well you said you eat ketchup sandwiches on the bathroom floor to escape em'.....uh duhhh

July 6, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  17. those 14 kids

How many of those kids have phsical and/or mental health issues? You can't have that many kids artificially without at least some of them having serious health problems.

She should be ashamed of herself.

Another Sociopath.

July 6, 2011 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  18. Nothing Good ever came from killing animals?

It would be good if someone killed that animal Casey Anthony, like she killed her daughter.

July 6, 2011 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  19. dretta

unless they got her on tape they shouldnt have ran the storY

July 5, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Lola

InTouch looks like a legit news organization next to this liar with all her get rich and famous scams.

July 5, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Hawke

She's never going away is she?

July 5, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  22. power

in a world of vegetarians there is no such thing as over population...

in a world of meat eaters... overpopulation is a scary fact...

a shame, nothing good ever came from killing animals and we are starting to see this now.

July 5, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike H.

Nothing good ever came from killing animals? I beg to differ. Obviously you don't know about the tasty filet mignon and ribeye I grilled the other day. I know how to bring out the flavor in steak. Perhaps I should invite you to join us for a cookout....

July 6, 2011 at 4:34 am | Report abuse |
    • War

Possono fare molto di pi sotto il punto di vista grafico. Il cubo ha fatto cose ogmliiri.Ormai quando esce un gioco per wii si spera sempre e solo che sia giocabile, io preferisco sempre pensare che sia si giocabile ma che abbia pure una grafica all'altezza del wii, e la maggior parte della roba che esce non all'altezza delle potenzialit di questa console

March 17, 2012 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  23. Goobygan

She's nasty. I wouldn't touch her with Evel's pole.

July 5, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  24. mrssethmeyers

WOW! She has a bazillion kids just to get famous, and she feels overwhelmed! Shocker! Never saw that comin! Seriously, all sympathy is lost after you have that many kid and no help just to get famous

July 5, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  25. hot for teacher

young lactating mamas make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

July 5, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Evel Knievel

I'd bang her. Crazy broads are always fun in the sack and with so many kids it's obvious she puts out.

July 5, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Maria Gonzalez

very unstable person....Baez may have his next client soon if someone doesn't go check on the welfare of those children......

July 5, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  28. tammy

I wish Nadya would nurse me. MA MA!!

July 5, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Peace

Hey Mad! Holiday came & went so quickly! Hope yours was good, too! I've been pretty busy, haven't seen any tv. She was found not quilty??? Are you freakin' kidding me??? WTH is this world coming to??? Your right, at least Nadya's kids are alive & well. Time to catch some news, I guess. (Still shaking my head)

July 5, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Martin

Mi pare di poter dire che Excite Truck rimane ritfgcamenae ancora il miglior racing game su Wii. Sono stati bravi i programmatori all epoca (wii apena uscito) o meno bravi questi (wii in circolazione da 3 anni) .

March 17, 2012 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  30. MadCityBabe

milking it for all it's worth....easier than getting a real job I suppose....what a loser!

July 5, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  31. The Måd Råp3r

Hi peace, hope your holiday went well.
    As to nadya, at least she's not casey anthony, who I really can't believe was found not guilty. There's some days I look at the news and feel like I live in bizarro world where everything is somehow fundamentally wrong.

July 5, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • octoBgone

At least she is not Casey Anthony YET! That lying thing she has going on is a big red flag. For her to refer to herself as the 15th child is just scary. Those 14 kids don't stand a chance. Casey Anthony and Nasty Suleman do have one thing in common... both Narcissists!

July 5, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  32. ed

She ate babies? That is just gross. Unless it is baby cows. Baby cows is some fine eatin.

July 5, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Snarky

Man that's some bad plastic surgery.

July 5, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Orange Julius

I like milkshakes

July 5, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Peace

Hi Lisa! Hope your doing good! I think Nadya is just "whacky"! She needs help in more ways than one!

July 5, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michael

I wanna see the audio/video transcript of that interview before I make any judgements.

July 6, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |