Happy July 4 weekend! As you wallow in your food comas and vacay merriment, here's a round-up of pop culture happenings for the week.
There's (hopefully) laughter at the end of the week with "Horrible Bosses." Starring Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman and Charlie Day, it's a comedy about three friends who decide enough's enough and set out to kill their bosses. Jennifer Aniston, who has been making waves with her reportedly raunchy role, plays one of these horrendous employers.
Here's a few other things you shouldn't miss:
- July 4 is awesomely full of TV marathons to catch up on. There's "Twilight Zone" on Syfy from 8 a.m. to 4 a.m. Tuesday; "Law & Order" from noon to 10 p.m. on TNT; season 3 of "Project Runway" on Style from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.; "Cake Boss" on TLC from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.; and "Real Housewives of New York" from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Bravo.
- Your favorite celebrity weekly fixtures, a.k.a. the original cast of MTV's "Teen Mom," are back for another season on MTV tonight at 10 p.m.
- Also dropping today is "The Grand Theatre, Vol. 2" from the Old 97's.
- There are two back-to-back hours of "America's Got Talent" on NBC starting at 8 p.m. tonight.
- Oh, how we've missed you Jeff Lewis, Jenni and and Zoila! A new season of "Flipping Out" begins tonight at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
- It's not summer if there isn't tons of "Big Brother" to watch. The 13th season begins tonight on CBS at 9 p.m.
- Joining "Horrible Bosses" at the box office is "Zookeeper" starring Rosario Dawson, Leslie Bibb and Kevin James as the titular animal lover who's looking for love and the animals who "break their silence" to help him find it.