Brooklyn Decker joins J.Lo in 'What to Expect'
July 2nd, 2011

Brooklyn Decker joins J.Lo in 'What to Expect'

Oh, baby! The big-screen adaptation of the popular parenting guide "What to Expect When You're Expecting" is shaping up to be quite the star-studded spectacular.

Jennifer Lopez, Chris Rock and supermodel Brooklyn Decker have all been cast in the film, which stars Cameron Diaz as a fitness instructor.

According to Entertainment Weekly, Lopez will play Holly, a woman who has trouble conceiving and decides to adopt a child from abroad; Decker stars as a NASCAR driver's wife whose worry-free pregnancy with twins inspires envy in  her fellow moms-to-be.

Meanwhile, Deadline reports that Rock will represent the guys, playing a man who lectures a group of expectant fathers about what it's really like to become a dad.

Ed Helms, Isla Fisher and Anna Kendrick will also appear in the ensemble comedy, which is set to film this summer for a May 2012 release.

1. Frod43

Why would Jlo an Diaz want some one as beautiful as Brooklyn Decker even near them!...?? my gosh this woman sucks all the air of any room she is in!! ...like jaw dropping! ....shorty lopez and nosey diaz won't even be noticed in the film!!

September 23, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  2. richard

cnn please tell me , i live in china mainland , but i can not open on line video.
    how can i watch it

July 16, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  3. She Stinks!

If JHO Bag is in it, it will bomb. She can't act, sing or dance. She is a flop. This movie will be an epic fail – JHO is box office poison!!!!!

July 13, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. macjones

That poor girl. Maybe cosmetic surgery will help. Beats being teased.

July 12, 2011 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  5. jujubeans

I volunteer to help JLo concieve!

July 7, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Wolverine

Whatever she smokin sure does have a rancid smell to it.

July 3, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  7. charlie crack

@mad- yeah, she's on some crazy trip somewhere....strange

July 3, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. The Måd Råp3r

At least on my end the posting issues appear to be only on the CNN Mobile site, when I switch over to the full site it works fine.

July 3, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  9. Thê Måd Råp3r

@charlie and dave,
    Googled Joelle and she's either a crazy person with internet access or she's in some Bourne Conspiracy shiz.

July 3, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  10. charlie crack

Ummm @dave- you and I are going to leave that one alone....comprende? What the...?

July 3, 2011 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
  11. dave nelson

Ok. What tha hell was all that?

July 3, 2011 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  12. sarah S

I wanna see this movie since i read the book. i think it'll be good.

July 2, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. charlie crack

Thanks @mad you're the man! I knew you would know the tech side of what's goin on. They deleted a few of my posts starting yesterday, and today. I saw your post and thought "odd" happening to me too. So, I figured i'd ask you. Hope you don't mind and not a bother. People really care that much what we say @mad that they ban us?!?! Ha ha hee hee ho ho! Never! Have good long 4th w/e bro...appreciate your info (seriously).

July 2, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  14. The Måd Råp3r

@ charlie,
    Yeah, its really strange. The mods here are usually pretty cool so i'm doubting it was one of them gone amok, they'd just can our individual posts if they got enough complaints. Maybe someone cracked the mod/admin passwords and banned a bunch of people for chuckles. Either that or a technical error. Hope you're having a good long w/e charlie, same to everyone else.
    Anyone who's having problems posting might want to try this site to get around it. Pretty basic, click language, punch url for marquee blog in, post away.

July 2, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Ronnie

They're okay,I'm a lot hotter.

July 2, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  16. charlie crack

Isla Fisher is gorgeous too! Mmmm hm....redheads!

July 2, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  17. charlie crack

@Mad R@p3r- whats up with this? It's happened to me all day.

July 2, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  18. charlie crack

Brooklyn Decker is so d@mn hot! Let me find a place for her to sit.....(brushing my pants off). "Here...my lap is good"

July 2, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  19. dawn01

try that http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

July 2, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  20. The Måd Råp3r

Pretty sure cnn banned my other ip. As you can see its been rather effective in stopping me from posting. I'd expect this kind of nonsense from fox news but would think cnn would actually practice what they preach with regard to liberal values and free speech. Hoping this is a mix up or some bizarre technical issue.

July 2, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • joelle esther benyayer

the drugs trafiquant from holland now in south of france inside the show bizzness over protected by some police and some in frejus inside the ministery of defense involds with them with drugs my sacem card by stolen by thi people my family agres i denonce in holland some of them was living in seem building of my ex boy friend work for klm maked this resort in france they utlise gaz to move they stock and robbe big trouble with this population between saint raphael to saint tropez where the drugs is everywhere suprising this population maroco get flat easely it ok but why the police dont check and protected the population and sorry journalist like my friend in var matin saint tropez pascale pleu and myself joelle esthr benyayer french artist in sacem simply the way tot clean the black money immmobilier music shop like in colombie they get all right we got none the none addict joelle esther benyayer

July 3, 2011 at 3:13 am | Report abuse |