Selena Gomez meets her crush - Shia LaBeouf
June 29th, 2011

Selena Gomez meets her crush - Shia LaBeouf

You can't escape Shia LaBeouf right now if you tried, and although Selena Gomez really did try to do exactly that in the clip below, it was only because she was taken by surprise. It turns out that the 18-year-old has a crush on the 25-year-old "Transformers" star.

In a video titled "Meeting Shia," the actress approached what she seemed to think would be a meeting with a fan cool, calm and collected - until she saw who was sitting in the room.

Gomez quickly fled the doorway in shock, but before she could get away, LaBeouf emerged.

"Hiii," she told him, embarrassed. "I'm so sorry to bother you!" She went on to say that she admired him as he told her, "Thanks for being sweet to me, you're really sweet to me."

The two posed for photos, and after he left, a blushing Gomez told her crew, "You guys suck, you used my fans as bait!"

"He's so handsome!" she gushed. "Now he thinks I'm crazy, tell him I'm sorry."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. charlie crack

If anything, I bet he corrupts her in some way.....drink, drugs etc....

July 1, 2011 at 5:53 am | Report abuse |
  2. charlie crack

Poor attempt at humor flattened your muffins, try again. You've never heard of a girl dating a guy few yrs younger?

July 1, 2011 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  3. charlie crack

She's 18! Good parents (his are flakes). Good with fans (he's an a$$). So, yeah "good and wholesome"

July 1, 2011 at 5:50 am | Report abuse |
  4. studdmuffins

Didn't she take a trip to Hawaii with a 17yo boy? Good? Wholesome? More aptly "GIB" and "some holes." Hopefully JB got the verb of his reverse initials because Prez BC said that ain't s-e-x.

July 1, 2011 at 5:27 am | Report abuse |
  5. Mariee

Isn't she dating a 17 year old boy? She is disgusting.

June 30, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bob

I'm surprised the biebs didnt turn her gay

June 30, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Maria

Even if Bieber was gay, Gay Bieber would be way better than straight you, macho idiot (then again this country is full of your kind, too bad you can't all join the army and go somewhere!).

July 7, 2011 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  7. charlie crack

Selena's a good wholesome kid.....good parents/family, she's smurfin' the biebs. Shia Lebeouf?? What an ugly sum' b!*@h...that unibrow could serve billions out front of McD's if dyed blonde.

June 30, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  8. charlie crack

@dave.....thats funny! Yeah you'll be fine. Don't even have to take out of 1st gear. Just try it, it'll be fun man.

June 30, 2011 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  9. dave nelson

Hey evel, i have a great idea for your next jump. Jump the grand canyon on a 3 speed with no safety equipment. You will be fine. Trust me. You will just be one more stubborn ass heading for the canyon floor below. I wouldnt worry too much about how to get back to the top.

June 30, 2011 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
  10. daue nelson

I did run from one other celeb, some years ago. I wont list their names. A ran into a pretty girl in la, and decided to ask her out. She was a little younger than me. Told me her first name, but not her last. Didnt think anything of it. She said she wouldnt mind going out, but i had to get her dads permission. She called him, and he agreed to meet with me the next evening at a well known intersection. I got there a few minutes early and waited. Right on time, i heard a strangely familiar voice behind me. The man asked if i was the one who wanted to date his daughter. I froze, and if laid his hand on my shoulder and repeated himself. I was scared spitless. I turned, barely made eye contact, told him not anymore, and ran like the hounds of hell were biting my heels. I swear i heard him laughing at me. He was known as a good fighter back then. He had trained for a movie, and continued his lessons after. He would have cleaned my clock. Never seen her or him since, except on screen. I still think he could beat me.

June 30, 2011 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  11. daue nelson

I used to live in los angeles, and met my share of celebs. For the most part, they were pretty nice. I was also involved with pro wrestling as a teen before it was a regular thing on tv. I was just a ticket taker. I met a lot of the wrestlers and all the ones i met were really cool and fun to hang with. Some are still friends to this day. Freaks my son out when we run into one and they call my name to say hi or even shoot the breeze for a few. The majority of stars, at least of the ones Ive met, are good with fans. I never ask for autographs or pics, and i dont gush or get all star struck. Never talk about their show or movie. Just a handshake and a how are you, nice to meet you, and move on. Did tell an actress or two they had pretty eyes or mud smiles. Maybe thats why they are nice to me. Dont know for sure.

June 30, 2011 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
  12. daue nelson

You had a better meet with old evel than i did. Met him at a restaurant when i was 7 years old. He was eating breakfast and reeked of booze. Asked the man for a autograph and his response was eff off you snot nosed little shi*. I know he probably didnt want to be bothered while eating, but he should have handled it better with a little kid. My mom had gotten tickets to his jump that night, and they were in my pocket. I threw them at him and ran away crying. Word got out about what he had done, and less than a hundred people showed that night. The jump was cancelled. Bad day for the both of us, I guess.

June 30, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  13. Hmmmmmm........

I wonder what The Biebs thinks of this.....

June 29, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. DonJJ

I cant blame her since she's with Bieber.

June 29, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  15. fernace

You are evil, Evel! Btw, I met the real Evel Kinevel at FilthyMcNastys in Hollywood. He was old & beat up, but nice in a grumpy kind of way. You must be the "ghost in the machine" like "Rik Jaames," who I met Sat. I love ghosts & trolls!!

June 29, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Evel Knievel

Give this broad 3 years and she's going to bs fatter than Kelli Clarkson.

June 29, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • dick

She'll end up getting as Kristie Alley. I think they have that natural low metabolism that ends up with turkey neck, jiggly arms, muffin top stomach, stretch marks etc.... like Britney Spears.

June 29, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peter Yanker

LaBeouf want Selma gomez him in the ass.

June 30, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |