'Mission: Impossible' 4 trailer: More Hunt, more stunts
June 29th, 2011

'Mission: Impossible' 4 trailer: More Hunt, more stunts

Ethan Hunt returns for the fourth installment of the "Mission: Impossible" franchise, and thanks to the trailer we learn a little about what the "Ghost Protocol" in the title is referring to.

The clip starts things off with a literal bang, and before long Tom Cruise's Hunt and Jeremy Renner's Brandt are in the back of a car being told that thanks to an explosion at the Kremlin, the president has initiated "ghost protocol" and the entire IMF has been disavowed.

The trailer then launches into a rapid-fire set of cuts showing off the cast, including Simon Pegg, Paula Patton and Josh Holloway, plus plenty of stunts. What do you think - are you adding this to a must-see list?

"Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" opens in theaters December 16.

Filed under: movies • Trailer Park

1. Dom

Oh come on, I for one think this movie will be pretty cool, maybe Tom cruise will die or something. Idk we'll have to see.

November 22, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  2. chris

it actually seems not too bad......somebody has to fill the void left by 007

June 30, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  3. The Duke Fairy

Toms doookie is, no doubt, full of corn niblets.

June 30, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  4. wayne martin

Cool I saw this trailer before Transformers last night... What ya'll think tom cruise is back? MI- http://bit.ly/jzfB0M

June 30, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  5. zebbycat

I stopped watching anything and everything Cruise did when he shot his big mouth off on how women should deal with PPD.
    I have no intention of seeing this nor anything else he will ever do.

June 30, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  6. hunt is the man

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AsslGw0YF4&w=640&h=390]

June 29, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Taylor

Okay Alabama give it a rest you're not funny.

June 29, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. alabama fan

A STUNT TRAILER ! WE AINT GOT THEM IN ALABAMA YET. I bet they are even nicer than a dang doublewide.

June 29, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Arthur Fonzarelli

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

June 29, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mike Hunt

Guys, watch for my appearance in the movie. I'm Ethan's brother. I have been held hostage and he needs to rescue me!

June 29, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. The Måd Ræp3r

Since when is Tom Cruise still an actor? I thought all he did was pimp for xenu and bang Katie Holmes these days.

June 29, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Anna

I agree with you. He hasn't had a good acting job in years. Tom Cruise needs to put his ego away and get over his mid-life crisis. He is trying to get a new fan base ,a much younger one, and not act his real age of 49. Unfortunately alot of women are falling for this. I, however, am not. The only thing I am noticing is his extremely large head and ego. Jeremy Renner was supposed to take over this series of films, yet he was hardly in the trailer, nor was Simon Pegg. Both actors are far better actors than Cruise. The entire trailer was of Tom Cruise (egomaniac much).
      Oh, and I have my doubts that he is "banging" Katie Holmes. There is probably someone else in his closet with him. I think I will have to pass on this one.

June 29, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shut UP

Your Thinking!!!!!!!!!

June 30, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  12. alabama fan

but i gotta get me some mor chewing tabacco first.

June 29, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  13. alabama fan

I hope the trailer will be a doublewide. I herd them doublewides is mighty fancy. Im gonna save up and git me one of them with muh food stamps.

June 29, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |