James Franco isn't profiting from his invisible art
June 27th, 2011

James Franco isn't profiting from his invisible art

James Franco’s venture into the invisible art business appears to be taking off, but he's not getting any money from it.

The star with an unreal number of titles has teamed up with artistic duo Praxis to open the Museum of Non-Visible Art (MONA), an institution “composed entirely of ideas.”

On its website, MONA describes itself as “an extravaganza of imagination, a museum that reminds us that we live in two worlds: the physical world of sight and the non-visible world of thought," which "redefines the concept of what is real." The museum goes on to add that "Although the artworks themselves are not visible, the descriptions open our eyes to a parallel world built of images and words. This world is not visible, but it is real, perhaps more real, in many ways, than the world of matter, and it is also for sale.

A variety of invisible pieces are available via Kickstarter, where $20 will yield an invisible sculpture by Praxis, and $50 will find a 19th century garment from James Franco’s imaginary film “Red Leaves” on your doorstep. Or rather, a card describing the 19th century garment from Franco’s film since the costume itself can be seen only in one's imagination.

“You will not receive a painting or a film or a photograph in your mailbox. What you will receive is something even more fascinating: The opportunity to collaborate in an act of artistic creation,” says MONA’s Kickstarter page. “You will receive a title card with a description of a piece of art, as well as a letter of authentication.”

Presumably these invisible pieces aren’t purchased with invisible money, and while Franco’s rep confirmed to CNN that the actor did agree to contribute some non-visible art, he hasn't seen any money from the project, which so far has garnered $12,577 through Kickstarter.

The other items from Franco that are up for grabs are the imagined short film “Red Leaves” and a full-scale steamboat from the movie. The film is in the $25 and up category and also comes with a PDF copy of the museum's catalog, while the steamboat is in the $100 and up category, which in addition to the title and description card comes with an invitation to a November 2011 after-party.

Filed under: Celebrities • James Franco

1. Incitheffineecpx

vipit http://hastaneyonetim.com/fkero pikavipit

January 10, 2012 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  2. Incitheffineefyb

http://compscicon.no/forum/profile/preview?user_id=12451 louisxiv

January 7, 2012 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  3. Denman

Any publicity is good publicity!

June 30, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  4. Hasselhoff

I can never tell the difference between James Franco and James Marsden. You never hear about James Marsden so he must be a more normal person.

June 29, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Pliny

Tell me again....what did he do to deserve the word 'talented' to be used in a sentece with his name???

June 29, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jean

In the 'invisible art business,' I am 25 years old forever, the CEO of a multi-billion dollar enterprise, parent to children who are always respectful and productive, and a movie star in my spare time.

June 29, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  7. shipping

Sooo, ummm, do I have to pay for shipping?

June 29, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  8. spot

I have some invisible money right here in my invisible wallet, wait, it was just here, HEY, have you seen my invisible wallet? I was just going to buy some intangible art. Oh well, I'll wait a few weeks and find the Art on Ebay, I'll use PayPal...

June 28, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Phil Atiao

omfg! How I wish Lady Gag Me.Just a Beaver.Mliey Cyrus.Neil buttcrack Harris.ECT.Would all get Invisable!!!!!!

June 28, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  10. greed=money

Money for art i cant see? i want in on this scam! just so happens i have an invisible life size statue of king kong for sale.

June 28, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  11. myName*

So.. its a library kinda?

June 28, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. fragoso

I think that is great because a lot of people don't kno how to use there imagination on art but they do in other thinkg that are mor stupid and sometimes become hurt fool its true in this would we do live in imagination but are lifes are set by one man n its GOD but there are so many cose minded peole in the world keep up the good work franco because my kid has a super imagination of her self GOD BLESS U

June 28, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  13. greg

So, if I order the $20 invisible sculpture, how do I know if they send me the right item? I certainly wouldn't want to get ripped off.

June 28, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  14. Foolish mortal

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AsslGw0YF4&w=640&h=390]

June 28, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  15. Fernandez

I would love to see Peaces invisible art! I bet it is THE BEST!

June 28, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  16. froman

Sounds like to me he is a true artist. A CON artist! IMHO. That is all.

June 28, 2011 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  17. FED

When I was an art there was a student who didn´t do a thing all year, and the professor who was a pretty way out guy gave her a big __ (nothing, blank) for the year. She came to class the last day all bent of shape demanding to know what her grade was. He asked her where her work was. She said it was in her head, she was conceptual artist. The professor that her grade was in his head as well.:-)

June 28, 2011 at 6:53 am | Report abuse |
  18. Ryan

People devote their lives to an imaginary "god" who lives in am imaginary place. They give "it" billions of dollars collectively every year . Who's the fool, exactly?

June 28, 2011 at 6:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Zero

OMG, you're right. That lousy mother Teresa...never did anything for nobody...

June 28, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  19. nathan

This whole story made me feel like a few digits of my IQ just went down for reading it. A venture in invisible art, James put down the bong you can't handle your sh!t. From one recreational chronic smoker to another, I really mean this.

June 28, 2011 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
  20. Jack

People are so shocked like it's the first time anyone thought of this concept.... Look at Beuys or go way back to Magritte's "ceci n'est pas une pipe". Open your chakras, people and let your mind take flight....

June 28, 2011 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  21. Dogboy

Is it possible for human beings to be more foolish ? i'm embarassed !

June 28, 2011 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  22. Anthony

I think Franco's last hope is that Stevie Wonder or former Governor Patterson see something worthwhile in his "art." Pun intended.

June 28, 2011 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
  23. dave nelson

Oh, no. Cant stop... How do they know if its been stolen? How do they describe it in the pawn shops? How do they know when its dirty, and how do they clean it? How can they tell when it is clean? If it is breakable, how do they properly package it for shipping or transport? How do they weigh it for proper postage if it wont fit in a flat rate box. I think my head is gonna explode! Hahahaha! If one of us thought this up, we would be locked up for fraud or thrown in a rubber room, right?

June 28, 2011 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
  24. dave nelson

Ok. Before i jump in my invisible rolls royce on the way to my invisible launch pad and take off to my invisible mansion in space in my invisible rocket, i gotta know one thing: is the invisible art insured?

June 28, 2011 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
  25. hillary

this is sooo stupid, i wish they would wake up invisible next morning. Shameful!!!

June 28, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  26. MikeyNYC

I don't have a problem with James Franco, I have a problem with the moronic, idiotic, pathetic, ridiculously ignorant dunces who would waste their time and money on such nonsense. One of the reasons that I live in NYC is to take advantage of all that the world of art has to offer in it's myriad of museums and galleries and I have to say that "MONA" is the most pretentious piece of fluff I've ever seen. In addition, I would hope that "MOMA", the Museum of Modern Art, sues "MONA", since the acronym was obviously created to somehow try to link the two organizations.

June 28, 2011 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
  27. Mike H.

Invisible art? Seriously? Either James Franco is a fool, or he thinks everyone else is!

June 28, 2011 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  28. thomas crown

Get it? I don't see the art in not seeing the....nevermind

June 28, 2011 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  29. thomas crown

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh....I don't see the art.....

June 28, 2011 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  30. Nikki Mayback

So let me get this straight...someone 'creative' writes down an idea they have, in detail, so someone else can read it and then imagine it for themselves....call me crazy but I could swear this has been done before, for a few hundred years actually. Its called a book...you can get hundreds of them for free at your local library.

June 28, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  31. Snagglepuss

GIVE ME AN ..I GIVE ME AND...L GIVE ME AN..O GIVE ME AN V GIVE ME AN E...Oh hell what i want to say is I LOVE SNAGGLEPUSS!!! That would be me :)

June 28, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  32. CJ

It's an exercise in imagination. For a nominal fee, paid through what really is an important new forum for creativity, a patron can imagine a set piece, dress, or other work of art themselves. It's brilliant.

Don't be so dull.

June 28, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  33. Clarissa

I have an air guitar he can buy. Cheap.

June 28, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  34. Amrin

The art I envision would be mind-altering and a journey like never before. It would involve me first accepting a rectangular package from the UPS man, then opening it ever so delicately. Inside would be a treasure beyond one's wildest dreams, a piece of paper describing to me the retarded imaginary art that had spoken to me. After my soul had been touched, I would then crouch over the box and pee into it, then send it back, addressed to Mr. Franco. This is the art of my dreams, may my vision feed a million starving orphans.

June 28, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  35. Jeepers

Of course he's not seeing the cash. It's invisible too...

June 28, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  36. Alexander

I hope the museum gets closed James Franco! i hope the money part falls out of the wallet part and lands in Austrailia!

June 28, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  37. midwestmatt

I get their point but this kind of pursuit does the art world no favors.

Ignore them.

June 28, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  38. Paul

What a scam.

June 28, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  39. James Franco

Anyone seen my paintings ? I could've sworn I laid them on the table....

June 28, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  40. Self Aware

You all call it dumb but its made nearly 13 grand and cost next to nothing. Seems pretty smart to me.

June 27, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  41. amy

Ha! Invisible art that smells like eggs!

June 27, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  42. clark

The world has had museums for invisible art (ideas) for milienia... Two kinds: libraries; & for people like Franco & any one who thinks like him: asylums. The later type does not get near enough utility in this day-in-age!

June 27, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  43. brenda melady

This man has too much time on his hands. Maybe if he worked @ perfecting his craft this foolishness would be left where it cant be seen. Oh thata right it is invisable. Silly me

June 27, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Nunya

I like Franco but this is just stupid to me and I'm a professional writer/journalist so, I can appreciate "imagination" but...erm...

_) _)
    o o
    __

June 27, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Doug Shiloh

Pookoo.

June 27, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Belhade

Wow, he must still be on that Pineapple Express...

June 27, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Niki

Does anyone else feel like they are in the story "The Emperor's New Clothes". A thief tells the Emperor that he is the finest tailor, and tricks him into paying a fortune for new clothes. The thief tricks the Emperor and everyone in the kingdom by telling them that he is sewing clothing that only the wise can see, not wanting to admit they are not wise enough, everyone pretends to see the clothing that the Emperor really isn't wearing. Isn't that exactly what this is, real money for pretend art and the pretentious people will all pretend how clever the purchase was.

June 27, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Snagglepus

I just came out of a comma!!! Anybody out there? tee hee

June 27, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  49. fernace

James must be smoking some primo ganja, mon. Either that or this is a joke which will be devulged at a later date. Probably both! I get the feeling he's having a bit of fun at the audiences expence. And the only way he can redem himself is to donate to charity!!

June 27, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  50. ivan

This guy should run for president he got the only skill you need to become one offer invisible jobs,houses,food,money,bridge,roads,healthcare. You should see how great Philadelphia is when you close your eyes.

June 27, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Manuel Labor

I just stole all of the invisible art. I also stole his invisible talent.

It borders on insanity that this pompous idiot thinks so highly of himself that even his whim should be paid for.

I will never again pay to watch ANY film with him in it.

I wonder if he will reveal it as a big prank on the shallow-minded idiots that took him seriously

June 27, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  52. dax

I still wanna do him. i don't care how dumb he is

June 27, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Jay

Anyone that spends their hard earned money for one of these"invisible" artistic pieces, is an idiot. Yes I get what Franco is doing with this, but anyone that buys one is just plain stupid.

June 27, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Ok man

The chick that got him to do this must be really hot.

June 27, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Nancy

Riddiculous

June 27, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  56. The Jen

I just imagined all those things and I didn't pay a cent! Take that, MONA!

June 27, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Chris

please see my invisible comment below:

June 27, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Snagglepuss

Hello all!!! I just came out of my coma. Have a good night now.

June 27, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Fernandez

How much would an imaginary hot blond girlfriend that is also nice cost me? Im sure way more that I could ever afford. : )

June 27, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Peace

I have some invisible art, do you want to "see" it! (Just kiddin'!)

June 27, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Fernandez

Woooo ! I am invisible imaginary smart ! No kidding ! Maybe that is why no one thinks I am funny or look nice or smart. They just cant see it. But then I cant either : )

June 27, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  62. marinero

All this is, is a spin on "the emperors new clothes". What is really happening people are buying bits of ideas instead of the whole book. This happens all the time; famous person goes to a fund raiser and people pay 1000 a plate to see them for a few minutes. There is some novelty to this, but it is not going to rate up there with art, that is absolutely ridiculous.

June 27, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  63. shchasm

Very interesting, especially if some real artists get involved.

June 27, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Garrido

Perhaps it is a think tank foundation. I mean ideas are art which is invisible.

June 27, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Daniel Troppy

This guy is a super creative, intelligent & brilliant human being.... Just please don't host the Oscars again...

June 27, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  66. derek

This is just a fad, no talent involved so anyone can do it as well as the next person. tech mixed with talent is where good fine art is at, not this. picasso hes not.

June 27, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Karrie

Invisible art isn't necessarily invisible. It is a personal description of what the artist wants you to see. It is written in the eye of the artist in an attempt to invoke the same image for you, yet give you creative liberty to add your own imagination. It, indeed, requires talent.

June 28, 2011 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
  67. Lou23

There's a sucker born every day!!!

June 27, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  68. derek

This isnt art or an interesting concept, its just stupid. years from now people arent going to read about this in history books and think, wow, what a picasso! the prob with current art as opposed to modern art is that it is just a bunch of boobs pretending to be the real thing. technology has already started to overcome the art process...its almost impossible for fine artists to ignore the incredible capabilities we have now with our various tech. something like this is a funny, trivial concept, but no talent involved so it is gone before it came.

June 27, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  69. James Franco

Y'all are a bunch of HIPPIES..!

June 27, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • *starstelllo

Love the work and your ideas James. Are you doing that creative writing still at UH? Go Coogs and keep on keepin on man nice work

June 28, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  70. dave

the stupid things people waste money on while there is still hunger in the world. why cant they be more like the rest of us americans who have so much and are contributing to the welfare of others via moral support.

June 27, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  71. B Moe

What else would you expect from invisisble talent but to sell invisible art to those with invisible sense?

June 27, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Akasha

Yeah, I gotta say I'm not a big fan of my husband's invisible art either. It just doesn't work for me. I tell him to stop, but he just keeps on creatin'...*sigh* I guess I'm just not the artsey type...silly me...

June 27, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  73. dee de dee

SCAM! How can we trick the desperatly want to be cool but utterly stupid crowd? I know, let's sell tem something that doesn't exist and call it "invisible art"! To those people, I have beach front property on the moon I want to sell you!

June 27, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  74. James Franco is a con artist.

...and not even a clever one at that. Anyone gullible enough to buy into this trick deserves to get rolled for their money.

June 27, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  75. This just in!

And the emperor has no clothes....

June 27, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Snarky

Shouldn't this article be called, "James Franco officially goes crazy"?

June 27, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laura

You people who criticize him just don't seem to get the concept of what art is, at all.

July 3, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Dumplings

idiots

June 27, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Waldo

Is this due packing with Elton, Tom Cruise, and Doogie Howser yet?

June 27, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Darren

Well...actually the real original idea came from a "Alexander" from Judith Viorst's "Alexander and the book "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" where the kid draws an invisble castle.

June 27, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laura

I hope you sit on a tack James Franco...I hope the next time you buy a double decker ice cream cone that the ice cream part falls off the cone part and lands in China!

June 27, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  80. DonJJ

HA HA HA!!!!! Please dont tell me this is actually happening. What a fool.

June 27, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  81. William

I still cant believe he made it out of the canyon.

June 27, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Hangtotheheft

What a joke!!

June 27, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  83. William Stodgel

This is fuking retarded.. Just like his movies.

June 27, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Zero

Franco's rep is completely unreliable. Franco is releasing an EP, Franco's not releasing an EP. Franco will be teaching at Yale. Franco is not teaching at Yale. The current spin is just an attempt to try to not look like a complete jerk for appropriating this idea from fellow RISD students for a school project (check out the link):

June 27, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Julesea

Your right, he's not teaching at Yale. He's teaching at NYU in the fall.

June 28, 2011 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Zero

He claimed he was going to be teaching at Yale for months...he even tried to claim the play he was going to "help with" (which never happened at Yale) was going to be a teaching gig. I'll believe it when I see it.

June 28, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  85. josh

He makes me embarised to be a human being.

June 27, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Bob

I make invisible art too. it sometimes smells like eggs

June 27, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  87. maria

This has to be the stupidest, sickest, most pretentious thing I've ever heard of being done or conceived of in my life. The fact that people, and I use that term extremely loosely, have spent over 12,000 dollars on NON-VISIBLE ART when there are people in this country starving on the streets is grating in a way that I find myself at a loss to explain. It's the absolute cultural void that people propagate out of the desire to outdo each other in the race to the bottom of the hipster barrel. I would like to donate the concept of sanity to the museum. You can't see that either, but everyone involved in this ridiculous project could certainly do with making better acquaintance with it.

June 27, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • telemander

Of all the frivolous things people waste money on instead of saving the world, from crotch-shot movies to nutrition-less fast food, I'd say something clever that invokes the imagination is pretty low on the indignation list.

June 27, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • kaneda

It is his money! not yours! he spent on whatever he wants!

June 27, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Zero

These brave souls are right. Why would anybody object to giving money to a hack celebrity who has brilliantly stolen the idea to promote imagination. That's a much more noble cause than those awful people who put out exceedingly bad films about poetry and that shamelessly try to market those films by featuring themselves in explicit crotch-movie-type scenes. Or...wait a second...

June 27, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Renee

Maria, I will print out your comment and frame it and hang it alongside my piece of invisible art. I believe that your opinion is right on although you are simply misinterpreting your opinion due to a shallow mind. Yes, there are starving people in the world but maybe if more people "bought" ideas on how to cure world hunger we would be one step closer to solving world hunger. It is the closed, stubborn, shallow minds, such as yours that have not allowed possibly great ideas to actually manifest. Besides, what have you done to help end hunger? I just bought a piece of invisible art. Who is closer? Honestly?

June 28, 2011 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Zero

Renee:

I just created my own invisible piece of artwork that solves world hunger. Keep the faith!

June 28, 2011 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Ræp3r

@telemander, Who still pays for crotch-shot movies in the 21st century?

June 28, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Renee

ZERO: great! What is your idea?

June 28, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Loren

What a concept – vapor art. PT Barnum was right, there is a sucker born every minute.

June 27, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  89. cheefsfury

I HAS A BRIDGE IN BROOKLYN I WANT TO SELL YOU JAMES FRANK OR YOURE PARTNER

June 27, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  90. turd door to the right

Im glad he finally got himself a boyfriend. Maybe they can get married in NewYork.

June 27, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Bobba Fett

What a fool.

June 27, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • kreAtivMnd

You are all missing the real meaning of what he is doing. It is a brilliant way to bring attention to the Kickstarter site, which if you would just open up your mind a bit you could actually see the reason behind this. I just left the site and am amazed at the opportunities that will exist for normal everyday people with creative minds that may not have any way or knowledge of bringing their ideas to life. Come on people, look beyond what you can see in front of you, and realize that there are ideas and dreams that could truly become reality............

June 27, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Zero

kreAtivMnd is right...become a minor celebrity, attend a bunch of art graduate programs, steal as many ideas as possible from your fellow students, and swear you're doing it all to promote imagination...

FAIL!

June 27, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • tea party lovah

Hey James!! I'm giving you the invisible middle finger, you idiot!! Get over yourself already..

June 27, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • roggle

You misspelled "Boba Fett" which makes you the fool.

June 28, 2011 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Bill

Baloney. I admire Jmaes Franco as an actor, but I think he should rethink this one. As a writer, no as a thinking human being, I don't need someone to send me a card with the description on it to stimulate my imagination. It is at best a waste of money. At worse, a big scam on an impressionable public.

June 28, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • James Franco Is a Rich Fraud

@KreativMind – If he were not so oversaturated in such a phony way in so many disciplines, I would take him more seriously but even this idea is college thesis at best. At this point, anything he does, including his films, I just roll my eyes at. I saw his ludicrous music video and it struck me, he truly is the epitome of Generation Me. Just because he does a lot does not mean he is doing any of it well.

June 29, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |