June 22nd, 2011
11:01 AM ET
Brit singer Joss Stone was reportedly at the center of a kidnapping ploy a week ago, but the 24-year-old now says that she’s doing a-ok.
Last week, British paper The Sun reported that two men carrying swords, rope and a body bag were arrested outside of Stone’s home under suspicion of being connected to an alleged kidnapping and murder plot.
The songstress said in a statement last Wednesday that she was “absolutely fine and getting on with life as normal while the police continue with their inquiries,” and added to PopEater in an interview on Tuesday that she's unfazed.
“They didn’t manage it so it’s all good,” Stone said. “I’m fine.”
The singer’s next album, "LP1," arrives July 26.
About this blog
Our daily cheat-sheet for breaking celebrity news, Hollywood buzz and your pop-culture obsessions.