'27 Dresses' actress Judy Greer is engaged
June 21st, 2011

'27 Dresses' actress Judy Greer is engaged

Judy Greer, who’s known for playing the wacky best friend in flicks like “13 Going on 30” and “27 Dresses,” is engaged to her producer-boyfriend Dean Johnsen, E! reports.

The pair dated for about a year before Johnsen, a producer on “Real Time with Bill Maher,” popped the question during a recent trip to Napa, California, Greer’s rep told E!.

The actress, who lends her voice to the FX animated comedy "Archer," will appear alongside George Clooney in “The Descendants” come December.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Pedro

i like her bangs

June 22, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  2. alter_ego

Her role in Arrested Development should have been mentioned too. Hilarious!

June 22, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  3. telemander

Glasses on! Hair down! No, No, let's try hair down, glasses off!

June 22, 2011 at 2:34 am | Report abuse |
  4. fernace

Sorry, duplicate comment detected. Looks like you've already said that!! Lol!

June 22, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  5. fernace

I really loved her in the movie "Jawbreaker," where she played the nerdy, outcast girl who figured out the "populars" secret! They had to include her in their group & gave her a righteous make-over! Rose McGowen was in it too. Just a little trip down memory lane. Good Luck to her & her dude, who must be pretty cool too, since he works with Bill Maher, the anti-Bill O'Reilly!!

June 22, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  6. fernace

I loved her in the movie "Jawbreaker," where she played the nerdy, outcast girl who figured out the "populars" secret! They gave her a righteous make-over! I think Rose McGowen was in it too. Just a little trip down memory lane. Good Luck to her & her dude, who must be pretty cool too, since he works with Bill Maher, the anti-Bill O'Reilly!!

June 22, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  7. Logan

Really? 27 Dresses and 13 Going 30? How about Archer? Or, I don't know, the primetime TV series that she's a lead on, Mad Love?

You're really going to report her as a "sidekick?" Way to insult the woman.

June 21, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Kim Kardashian

yeah, thats great and all, but you know that i'm getting married too! I haven't been a headline here for about a week. I think it's time CNN posts some more storied about me. Oh BTW, I'm looking for those little oompa loompas from willy wonka if someone wants to buy me some of those for my wedding gifts. kthxbye

June 21, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mrs

Good for her – I love her in anything she does!

June 21, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. What???

And you know this exactly how?

June 21, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |