Cameron Diaz talks sex with ex Justin Timberlake
June 20th, 2011

Cameron Diaz talks sex with ex Justin Timberlake

In the upcoming raunchy comedy "Bad Teacher," Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake play high-school instructors who explore the subject of the birds and the bees with a fully clothed sex scene. For Diaz, getting intimate with her ex-boyfriend wasn't nearly as awkward as it might have been with another actor in the role.

"That would have been kind of weird to do with someone I didn't know and trust," the actress, who dated Timberlake from 2003 to 2007, tells the L.A. Times. "With somebody else I may not have known where it stood, but we know where it stands."

Diaz added that Timberlake gave his all to their over-the-top encounter.

"The faces he made are so brave," she says. "What guy would ever make those faces? The noises. He was like, 'I'm creeping myself out.""

See the exes in action when "Bad Teacher" arrives in theaters June 24.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Justin Timberlake • movies • Music

1. outlet Boot shop

Hi! I simply want to give you a big thumbs up for your excellent information you have got
    right here on this post. I'll be returning to your site for more soon.

January 7, 2014 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Randy

She , like a lot of women, needs to stay out of the tannng beds.

July 14, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Laci

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the girl you all are calling ugly?

July 12, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Just gimme the 'fax'...

I think you meant to put up this link: http://teemix.aufeminin.com/star/photo-6934-cameron-diaz.html

July 18, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  4. nic

her legs and ass are ridiculous

July 9, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  5. mary l.

I'm really shocked at the comments on this blog! Cameron Diaz is a gorgeous woman. And why is it ok if a man dates a younger woman, but not vice versa? Wow, is this 2011 or 1911? Cameron is gifted comedianne. Not sure if she's right for this role, though. But people, get real! How many of you women wouldn't love to have that kind of figure? And guys, right, I'm sure you'd all kick her out of bed. People, why all the hostility?

June 29, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • surfergirl

I agree, she is cute and has the personality to go with it. I've never known her to have any fat on her especially on her bootie

July 9, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  6. ?

@fernace, That's what I was thinking, too ! LMAO

June 20, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Miguel

She does have a wonderful onscreen personality. She is just playing roles way too young for her. She tries to act like she is in her early 20s when she is at least in her mid to late 40s. If she says any different about her age she is fibbing. Nothing wrong with being mid 40. She should just quit trying to pretend to be 20.

June 20, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • veronica

Cameron was born on August 30, 1972, so she's not even quite 40 yet.

June 23, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  8. Miguel

She is just too old for the parts she is getting. I am pretty sure she is way older than she pretends to be. Her skin is like my grandmas.

June 20, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  9. anna

Cameron Diaz really is a trashy actress, nearly all her movies are about her hopping into bed with anyone that is available. But there again she does that in real life too so she isnt really acting.

June 20, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  10. fernace

With someone else she might not know where it stood, but with him she knows where it stands! Are you talking about what I think you're talking about, Cameron?lol!!

June 20, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  11. jujubeans

sounds hot

June 20, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Anthony Weiner

Did somebody say Weiner?

June 20, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. shanna

a biiiiiig ol ugly butt. gross. riding her would be like taking a curcus ride on an elephant.

June 20, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • shame on shanna

Yes, I am 100% positive you are an expert at this. I'll bet when you ride the elephants they say the same about you and your biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ol fat butttttttttttt. Not to mention your dysfunctional personality. Yes, you are the perfect "10" aren't you? More than likely an old maid that thinks she is "all that". Unless you are perfect, then who are you to say shi*?

June 20, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  14. shanna

She got a big fat butt for a white gurl.

June 20, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Chris

Maybe Shanna is obsessed with other people's butts. If not, then why make a comment about them? I can basically be certain that this Shanna would not find herself on the cover of Vogue magazine.

June 21, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heather

Posted on I tried making a floarl arrangement out of day lillies when I was 8. I thought they might smell better if I doused them in some of my dad's cologne. I wondered why my mom didn't keep my bouquet out longer.

August 14, 2012 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  15. Dr. Phil

I like to wear dress slacks

June 20, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  16. nate

yeah she is ugly. looks like something wrong with her skin. maybe age spots.

June 20, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • mar

YES! Something's definitely up with her skin. I couldn't figure it out. She used to be soooo gorgeous. Like in The Mask. I thought she was really pretty in that movie.

June 20, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex

Oh yeah bro and I'm sure you're a real visual treat.

June 23, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  17. oleg

Surely he can do better than her. She is getting old. Saw her in Knight and Day over the weekend. She really is way too old to be playing the cutsy parts. The ovie was ok, but she was miscast. She needs to start thinking of the grandmotherly type roles.

June 20, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Snarky

Totally agree. In fact, it's questionable that she ever got those cutesy roles to begin with.

June 20, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Samson

wow, she can do much better than this dork

June 21, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • eneida

It looks like she had liposuction because of the scars on her stomach. I don' think that she is pretty at all, and besides she needs a nose job!.

June 24, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Sam

Well... they might have loved each other. Ever considered that? I mean, they're movie stars, but they're not made of stone. Love is universal.

June 28, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |