Bieber, Gaga score Canadian video awards
June 20th, 2011

Bieber, Gaga score Canadian video awards

Native son Justin Bieber joined Lady Gaga as the big winner at Sunday night's MuchMusic Video Awards held in Toronto, Canada.

The Independent reports that both Bieber and Gaga took home two awards each.

Teen pop sensation Bieber won the Favorite Artist award for his "Somebody to Love" video, which features his mentor Usher. That video also shared an award for Best International Canadian Video award with rapper and fellow Canadian Drake's "Find Your Love" video.

Lady Gaga won Most Popular International Artist in the fan category and the Best International Video for her song "Judas."

1. Crystal

ewwwww...JB is just creepy! Yuck!

June 23, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  2. R

It's so unfortunate but I'm guessing the majority of you folks posting your comments are nothing shy of ignorant American's. How sad. But then again, that's how most of the world views you. Have a great day!

June 21, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Justin Bieber

Thanks you so much for the award everyone. I'm so honered to be nominated. I'd especially like to thank Selena for being my beard, er I mean girlfriend. But this guy to my right in the Cosby sweater is kinda cute. And I'd like to thank him for holding my glass of glitter I will use later with him, er I mean beer, yeah, beer.

June 21, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  4. the punisher

Dave Nelson would be unwise to cross me. None who have are left to tell their tale.

June 21, 2011 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  5. donnie

All bloggers need to be careful. Someone named Dave Nelson might come on here and threaten you.

June 21, 2011 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  6. charlie crack

@?....ha haaaa! Thats f'n great! Oh canada oh canada.....lol. You're hiarious

June 20, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  7. the punisher

What kind of evil spawn would be hatched if the Beebz and Gaga got it on? A kind of gay Hellboy?

June 20, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snarky

I was gonna say that's impossible because Bieber doesn't have male reproductive organs, but then I forgot that Gaga does.

June 20, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Snarky

"The show, which was co-hosted by Bieber's actress girlfriend, Selena Gomez, aired lived on cable channel MuchMusic in Canada and music channel Fuse in the U.S."

^ The word "girlfriend" should be in quotes. As should the word "actress" because let's be honest, she's not really either of those things.

June 20, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ?

I wish Canada would just keep them, both.

June 20, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Orange Julius

He looks like a fruity little version of Sonny Crockett

June 20, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Panty Wearing Fairy

Beigs is thinking "I cant wait to shove this black 2 x 4 up my ass. It will feel gayLicious."

June 21, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |