Snooki debuts pickle-printed flip-flops
June 17th, 2011

Snooki debuts pickle-printed flip-flops

Just four months after first promoting her collection of fuzzy slippers, Snooki makes another contribution to the footwear industry.

The “Jersey Shore” star has attached her brand to a line of flip-flops and wedge sandals by Hicksville, New York-based footwear company MeyeWorld LLC, according to Footwear News.

The collection, complete with a pair of pickle-printed flip-flops, will debut later this year. A spring collection with follow in 2012.

The flops will reportedly range from $15 to $50.

“I’m very pleased and excited to be working with Nicole on developing her namesake line of beach footwear and sandals,” founder and CEO of MeyeWorld Danny Kaminer said in a written statement to Footwear News. “Combining Nicole’s unique style and taste with our great design is going to result in some exciting new product for the market.”

Would you wear Snooki’s pickle-sandals?

Post by:
Filed under: Uncategorized

1. studio video

I'm no longer positive the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend some time studying more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was searching for this info for my mission.

March 24, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  2. angelad

...my only question? When will she go away?

June 23, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Vic

I guess the baby troll is too busy working at McDonnalds. Good ridance. ;-)

June 22, 2011 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
  4. Alicia

Seriously all you annoying ppl need to shut that big whole in ur face and do what u do best...stuff it...like really all of you retards have nothing nice to say yet u find time from your miserablely stupid lives to speak up on someone who truly could care less about ur pathetic opinions...so do urselves a favor and stick a pickle where the sun don't shIne and where it fits best...xoxo...SNOOKI you go gurl...

June 21, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  5. Vic

Uuuhhhh! Hey Beavis. How about 361 internets prizes for pumpin da plump rump of a chump with yo mini-stump!! Cool Butthead!!

June 20, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Vic

I will give u 841 internets prizes if I can punch you in the mouth!

June 20, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Vic

Yo Vic! How about 236 internet prizes for u and your posse of clowns!!

June 20, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Vic

Ohhh!! Internets prizes?? What a fricken freak!! Are u brain dead or just a complete d@uche-bag?? What a nutbar!!

June 20, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  9. pigpen1968

Call me Snookie

June 20, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Vic

Yo!! I got no game and my schtick iz lame! I hate dat troll cuz he's on a roll...just when I pump dat hole....it will take it's toll!! All u boyz....let me introduce you to my good friend, Ben. Ben Dover!!

June 20, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  11. princess!

Vic and I be givin da gay alliance a bad name!! We iz flamboyant and fruity and just want da booty! Give me a dil-do and I'll slap you silly!! Pump da rump!!

June 20, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vic

No need to get nervous, baby troll. You will not get any more internets prizes for your gibberish. You have to be a lot more creative than that. ;-)

June 20, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Vic

Finally!!!! We got to the end of the line. 10 internets for butt slammin my buddy in da cornhole till he be walkin bowlegged for a week!! We be busting out da double-ended meat stick for rear-to-rear pumpin!!

June 20, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Vic

9 internets for poor English and abuse of the written language. Dropping out of high school to puff da spleefs did not pay off.

June 20, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Vic

8 internets for being a clueless ho-mo with no idea of what I iz talkin 'bout!! I just be ramblin and hopin sum of da crap I be flingin sticks! I be pushin a broom at my local jack shack!!

June 20, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  15. Vic

7 internets for rockin dem jig-a-boo hip-hop beats and rap tunes dat promote gang violence and phat blunts!! See ya!

June 20, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  16. Vic

6 internets for being a flamin fudge packer with a tiny dong!! I love young gayboyz!!

June 20, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  17. Thankful

Although I've heard of both Jersey Shore and 'snookie' I've never seen either. From the comments I'm picturing a fat little italian midget walking around in some pickle sandles and I can't help but think. "Man this chick is making way more bank than I am" if people are stupid enough to buy pickle sandles then I'm glad she's making money off them.

June 20, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  18. contruction guy

Gooooo Snookie! Use you fame to help some kids like Mike said. CG

June 20, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  19. Cindy

I agree with Mike. Snookie, do something good for kids. I went to fishflops.com site for kids flip flops and that is something you should do! That girl is too cute!

June 20, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • T-bone

Snookie.......I have watched your show and it is crazy cool and entertaining, but I have to agree with Cindy on this one. Do some good for kids.

June 20, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Priority Man

Ok snookie. Pickles are cool, but really!!!!!! Cindy, you have a point. Help some kids. Went to this site and it truley is some cool flip flop stuff.

June 20, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  20. Bob

Snooki want smoosh smoosh

June 20, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  21. Duke of Earl

They'll look so cool behind her head while she gets drunkenly ravished.

June 20, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  22. trigtwit...America's favorite tard baby.

I'm a typical Palin. My diaper is all crapped up and I'm drooling all over myself.

June 20, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  23. Mr. Guest

The cushiony flip-flops enable her to fall on her back with her legs up in the air much easier! What do you think "Snookie' means anyway? SOME NOOKIE! (s'nookie)

June 20, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  24. BigAl

geez, aren't her 15 minutes up?

June 20, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  25. Darko

I'd wear snooki, but thats about as far as i'd go...

June 20, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  26. Hugh Hefner

Id let her jack me off with her feet.

June 20, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  27. Timme62

Considering this little troll is drunk most of the time, I guess pickle is appropriate.

June 20, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  28. princess!

@Vic: lmao...all these white ppl trying to put us down are stupid! ;-)

June 20, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  29. me again

I would like a date with LILWAYNE!! Look me up on fb SherrieJones......

June 20, 2011 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
  30. me again

I hope they have them at Foreman.......$4.99. I buy them not.

June 20, 2011 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  31. Jane Doe

she is such a loser hahahahahahhahaha. Does she REALLY think she is good looking? lmao

June 20, 2011 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  32. Rick

The only entertainment here is all the comments you all post. Hilarious stuff!

June 20, 2011 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  33. Vomitom®

I pooed on myself.

June 20, 2011 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
  34. bgz

Wow...I love the fact everyone is calling white ppl racist....wen ur being racist urself...every ethnicity is on welfare...get over it ppl...I guess as soon as u leave california everyone starts acting like its 1860 all over again...and for everyone who is gonna say I'm white and I'm defending only white ppl...ur wrong

June 20, 2011 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  35. Vic

I be da bomb! I love da schlong! I wanna big ol dong! I wish it was long! My buddy is Chong who hits da bong while singin u this song! My peters as big as Wong. Its tiny...da chicks give me da gong! Not to say its wrong, but I'm gay so da boys use my sac as ping-pong! See ya fruits!!!

June 20, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  36. heather

Blacks and puerto ricans are dirty
    White is right. Hahaha

June 20, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  37. Wow

300 comments for this

June 20, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  38. mel loc

I looked it up and she was adopted by italians but shes chilean

June 20, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  39. Deidre

I LOVE the pickle-flops and would definitely wear them! Although, I'm not a fan of Jersey Shore or of the price...

June 20, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  40. Harrybeastme*

Mex I can't .... Haaahaaaa

June 20, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  41. mel loc

Im puerto rican and black let me say it a different way its white people on welfare Every where

June 19, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  42. princess! and Vic

Get a room, you two! You may as well be pumping each other silly by this time. Match made in heaven!! One chubby fugly chick and one big beer guzzlin stoner with a monster gut and tiny wang! U two invite us all to the wedding. U can consumate the marriage by using some Extenze to beef it up to 3 inches!!

June 19, 2011 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vic

I don't need to get a room because I have a beach apartment. That is why I am orange. ;-)

In your case, you go to motel rooms out of need because your trailer home is too small.

June 20, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  43. Vic

Sometimes I change my profile from the blue print to dark font. I been pokin dem jig-a-boos in da cornhole. I love to schlob their knobs!! I be ready to take a monster donger in da chute!!

June 19, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vic

Again with the stealing of nicknames, troll-baby? Remember to have your pacifier ready when you start a tantrum. ;-)

June 20, 2011 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  44. Hockeyn109

I will only buy a pair if it has her face on it. I will relish putting my foot to her face every day.

June 19, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Virgo

I'd rather walk around with my feet in sardine cans than in those god awful flip flops.

June 19, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  46. princess!

Yay Vic that makes two of us! Fck the KKK and all the rascist white ppl!

June 19, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Betsy

This was on the CNN homepage. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW SNOOKI'S PICKLE SANDALS IS NEWS?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 19, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  48. leslie

TO PUT A REST TO THE B.S. SNOOKI WAS ADOPTED BY ITALIANS WHEN SHE WAS A BABY BUT SHE IS PERUVIAN!! LOOK IT UP IF YOU DONT BELIEVE.

June 19, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • bronzezeus

She was adopted by italians but she is not chilean or peruvian.....she is a new race called turdians....they live in the sewers....it was on the news lol

June 20, 2011 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  49. Andy

Not news. Please remove from cyberspace

June 19, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  50. princess!

@Vic: Yeahh tell that mofo!...Are you Puerto Rican by the way?

June 19, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vic

Of course. Why do you think I'm orange. I tried to post things in spanish here, but the filter catch them. The KKK have to swim to get me. ;-)

June 19, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  51. mel loc

Come to minnesota and you will see hella white people on welfare

June 19, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Mariah

People just leave her alone dam u dnt like it then go cry about it dam

June 19, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  53. allbcuzofnikki

Funny how white ppl don't believe that white folks receive welfare. Only racist ppl on the planet. And considering how you can't seem to keep your white women of the d!cks of black men, asians, puerto ricans, native americans, africans, etc. You really don't have a reason to be racist anymore, maybe ur just that ur becoming the minority and all the kkk white power bs, is slowing fading away. Good luck trying to keep the white ppl are superior bs alive. Your just making yourself sound stupid, ignorant, uneducated and racist.

June 19, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  54. ftroy01

I love to rap and dats no lie, I had to give up dat chubby fugly pie. I decided that the dudes was my cup of tea(bag), I just want them to butt slam me. Each time I taste that salty man goo, it makes me want more, yeah dats true! I just need a dude to ram me in da chute, I just keep goin back to da skin flute. Each day goes by and I luv em more, yeah ill bend over and u hit my back door. Now I’ve gotta run cuz my boy iz here, I gotta whip it out and stick it in his rear! See ya. -ftroy

June 19, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  55. ftroy01

Jig-a-boo. Jig-a-boo. Jig-a-boo. Jig-a-boo. Jig-a-boo. Jig-a-boo. Come on chump, pump me in da rump!! Jig-a-boo. Jig-a-boo. I LUV you!!!

June 19, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  56. George

Aww Snooki, the abortion that should have happened....

June 19, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Cali

So when will her new panty line with complimentary penicillan pocket be debuting?

June 19, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  58. princess!

@heather: b!tch you're on welfare! no one here likes you, so hop off you rascist piece of sh!t :)

June 19, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  59. heather

You people as in all the blogger. Dnt get sensative

June 19, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  60. heather

Race and who is orange who is on welfare.

June 19, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Jeff

She needs to endorce braces....and...wear some!!

Snaggle tooth!!

June 19, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  62. david

perfect example of 100% effective birth control

June 19, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Mr. Wizard

NJ gave us Bon Jovi & Bruce Springsteen. Reason enough to nuke it before Jersey Shore came along. The armpit of the USA!

June 19, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  64. heather

Ok I see everyone gets satisfaction by trying to argue with people over the internet. This is not face book but a comment section where you can give an opinion about the article you just read. Not about the ethnicity of one another. What is wrong with you people? Ignorance is bliss it really is. If everyone payed attention to real issues they wouldn't be in this section of CNN discussing racial issues. This is entertainment and this is where you hear the news of people in the public eye not about

June 19, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Ræp3r

What do you mean you people, heather? That term is loaded with all kinds of baggage and I don't appreciate it being flung at bloggers anymore than when I hear it used in relation to other races.

June 19, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  65. princess!

lmao you're so stupid...what are you captain save a h0e to all these white ppl? get real, you're hiding behind this computer screen to you stupid fxgg!

June 19, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  66. xmonkeyfistsx

Jersey shores is vomit television. there is nothing to gain from it... the guys are pathetic and the girls are trash. america is so easily swayed and whats worse is how blindly you sheep are following all the trash you see on tv. i still dont understand rappers representin' da hood and thug life and being ghetto when they are driving hummers through expensive neighborhoods...get of public assistance then buy the hummer...secondly...americas warped sence of talent..humanity is disgusting now days...get away from the tv and internet and get outside!

June 19, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  67. koz

Why does Snooky deserve anyone's attention? Limited acting skills does not justify her level of hype. She will off into oblivion, I hope she enjoys her life, but her importance will not be because of her limited entertainment skills, also she's fat. Not that being fat is bad...but it sure ai8n't Hollywood =-)

June 19, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Name*sebas

Why are people so dumb these days... Sandles with pickles and the dumbest name ever snookie lame as hell. :-\

June 19, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Bobo

Why is this news! Top of the entertainment section for three days! Bye bye CNN

June 19, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  70. heather

First of all I am white and I don't apprechiate the white comments. I live in a city where there are all kinds of different people. It goes for every race their are some real rude ignorant and uneducated white, black and puerto rican people. and snooki is doing it for the money and business which is very smart. If it was Kim Kardashian making pickle sandals I bet everyone's opionins would change.

June 19, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • FTROY01

Heather they do that behind this website and I have plenty of words to use for these groups but I will keep it clean. I guarantee U they havent dealt with me if they did this for real with me it would be their last act ever on this earth I promise that.

June 19, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • bronzezeus

Because kim kardashian is suuuuuuuuuuper hot and snooki is suuuuuuuuuper ugly haha....hellloooooo!!!!!!!

June 20, 2011 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  71. Flo6

I have better use for my money. flip flops are bad for your feet ask anh foot doctor.

June 19, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  72. See En En

NEWSFLASH: Boehner Decides to Run for Governor of Puerto Rico.

(252 comments=success)

June 19, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Stef

I would. I love Snooki, she has came so far n done so good for herself. I c a whole clothing line from her in the future. Keep it up girl, ur beautiful n real...n a lot of people loose tht about themselves.

June 19, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  74. windrider2

Utterly classless, just like Snooki, the entire cast, and the entire show. With so much *real* talent in this country, I don't know why so many viewers insist on rewarding the worst dreck the TV networks can find and put on television. The success of garbage shows like this just affirms that America is an uncultured nation of classless buffoons and Snooki absolutely typifies our devotion to talentless spectacle.

June 19, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  75. NJ blowz

What the he11 is a Snookie??

June 19, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  76. ftroy01

U people that post racists comments against us white folks sure have your nerve doing it on a website why dont you be man or woman enough to do it to my face I will gladly shut you up permanently

June 19, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vic

You forgot to burn a cross and to hide your ugly white face in a white-pointed hood after your rant. ;-)

June 19, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • ftroy01

Hey Vic if I knew where U and that POS Princess are I would burn one just for you two. Both of you think you are so much better than me so lets see for real!!!!!!!!!

June 19, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vic

You are so scary. Did you ran for your KKK buddies for support after your rant? ;-)

June 19, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • bronzezeus

Im not white but i like white people and the women are beautiful ;) so there haha

June 20, 2011 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Vic

I like white people too. They behave good under a leash. ;-)

June 20, 2011 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  77. Jim

Anyone who buys these flip flips should be put to death with Snooki to save humanity. Stupid people should not bred.

June 19, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  78. jules

The people responsible for these Jersey freaks being on TV and the idiots who watch/follow them should be smacked daily.

June 19, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  79. cnnblows

Is this day 3 or 4 for this "headline news"?

June 19, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Renzo

Call the WAAAAmbulance

June 19, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Glenn

Really CNN? You actually consider "Snooki" and her flip-flops a news story? Why you continually give press to these no talent individuals is totally beyond me. I used to consider CNN the class act of the news business but articles like this make me think that I need to start looking elsewhere for truly relevant news on stories that actually affect people and address the issues facing this country.

June 19, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  82. LoJenkins

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esg1A7Bq1hY&w=640&h=390]

June 19, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  83. joe

Who is this ugly hump?

June 19, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  84. Mark N

I bet they are made in China too...,

June 19, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  85. adam glidewell

No but I would definitely eat a jar of pickles and then poop on them.

June 19, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  86. sara

Eww no! Pickles are fun to eat, not fun it even stylish to wear! Even if a celebrity designed them.

June 19, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  87. vicky

Idiot....

June 19, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  88. vicky

Idiot ...

June 19, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  89. Who Cares

HER CLAIM TO FAME-being stupid, fat and having ZERO talent.

June 19, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  90. Pete

I want her so bad.

June 19, 2011 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  91. Tex

Not for 50 our even 15 bucks, I could get plain flip flops at walmart and decorate them myself with a cuter design and embellishments for way cheaper.

June 19, 2011 at 4:50 am | Report abuse |
  92. Sheyla

It is very sad to hear people hating each other the way they do. I am puertorrican and very proud of it! – have some of the best caucasian friends anybody can have and love my black best friend as well as many others from lots of countries. My husband happens to be a puertorrican soldier who fights in Iraq and Afganistan with very fine white and black soldiers by his side. Let's stop the hate and love each other fopr what is inside and not for the color of your skin!!!! The world would be much better that way!!

June 19, 2011 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
  93. nerp

heeeeeeeey guuuuuuuys..... let's just smoke some weed and chilllllax.... have some fuuuuuuuuuuuun.... Yeah, so um, yeah smoke a joint I already said that uuuuuuuummmmmm............yeaah, loove that ramen..... get me going, its really nice, for an example, oriental ramen is it's best when added a bit of soy sauce, some green onions, and some mushrooms^-^ Of course I don't have any of that.... buuuuut IIIIIIII wiiiiish IIIII diiiiiiid...... yummy man, yummy. Okay, I'm done, um I would like to say writing this was the highlight of my day... had to um, ya know, be soooooocial and stuff... there's no way I'm socially retardard, right guys? Right? Naaahg I knbow you don't think so.

June 19, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  94. cnnblows

How long is CNN gonna run with this?

June 19, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  95. miss chase

I never comment on these but honestly, you guys are completely moronic if you can't see she is actually creating a business so she's a lot smarter than most of you snubbing her. Also, no one thought it was a downgrade in public intelligence when we stated seeing t-shirts with talking bananas or monkey themes(look them up popular brand folks). At the moment our country is in a bad place economically and we need some light entertainment to balance out the reality is that we're a country that is in a worse state than the great depression and instead of criticising each others achievements we should spend some time celebrating them and creating our own. Shame on you. Yeash!

June 19, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
    • The Måd Ræp3r

Nah, she's still a drunken moron. Being famous does not mean you are smart, it means you can follow orders, play the role they want you to. She's a cog in the mtv machine, that is all. Also what america do you live in that we're worse of than the Depression?

June 19, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • bronzezeus

No miss chase you are a moron and an ignoramus if you think we cant express our opinions. While having a business sense is good but selling flip flops for $5 to an average larger middle class sounds like more money than $15-$50 to an exclusive smaller rich class. As far as our economy it is in bad shape and a lot of people are jobless but most people are somehow putting food on their tables and paying their bills so stop being a tool in a fantasy world and spreading mass hysteria.

June 20, 2011 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  96. adam hart

Really people are mimicing horribly.They really need to stop.

June 18, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Someone

Who is Snooki and why should I care?

June 18, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  98. trl the alligator

.....i'd like to put my pickle in her mouth where i know she'd like to have it.......she's just a short little chub who really doesn't look that great and will go downhill very quickly as she gets fatter and older....and ALL the guys on that show are so gay its not even funny.

June 18, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Sunshine Girl *

OK LEZBOZ. LETS QUEEF ON EACH OTHER!!!

June 18, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  100. fghjh

If someone totally was hitting her with does shoes and i saw i would probaly pay 50 dollars for some shoes

June 18, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Katrina

Wow really? Why is this trashy bimbo trying to make clothes? Obviously she is permanently worst dressed and hasn't learned her mistakes. So no i wouldn't buy her stuff or wear it. I can get the same flip flops at the 99¢ store.

June 18, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Jay

Heck No!

June 18, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Vic

4 internets for being a butt pirate!! 5 internets for packing dat fudge!!

June 18, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vic

Aww. The baby troll has a tantrum because his downtown slang is fake. Go and find a pacifier. No internets for tantrums. ;-)

June 18, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Vic

Yo! My name is Vic and I got a tiny prik!! All I do is troll for boyz and when we pump we make sum noize!! I just wanna schlob bros with big knobs! Each time I get rocked, I feel like I was clocked...by a monster DONG!!

June 18, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  105. princess!

@mel: Exactly girl!! We might be white or black but never orange :)

June 18, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  106. mel

Im half black and half puerto rican and im light so whats wrong with that. i know white looking puerto ricans and black never orange

June 18, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Vic

We orange dudes be da future fairies of America! We love all races cuz dey iz da same color inside!! I don't discriminate when pumpin dem dudes!!

June 18, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Vic

I love to plow dudes in da cornholio! I be packin dat fudge and pumpin dat rump!! Every time I get a monster meat stick in da chute, I scream for joy!!

June 18, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  109. AKD

who the hell is snookie???????????? AND WHAT A CONTRIBUTION TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PICKLE FLIP-FLOP....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

June 18, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  110. CTexas

June 18, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  111. troll

I be trolling lots o people. Beware of da troll!! You will become gay soon enough!! Come join team fairy!!

June 18, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Ilarwy15

What r u f'n kidding me?

June 18, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Brandy burns carey

Hell no!! I f-ing hate jersey shore and snookie... Waste of an article right here CNN!!!!

June 18, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  114. bronzezeus

$15 to $50 for what????? To get rid of snooki? Where do i send my money? Haha....i hope theyre not talking about that ugly looking footwear....maybe if i saw someone bi!ch slapping her with those flipflops id pay them Lmao

June 18, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  115. dfgghhg

I am ganna buy a hundred pairs of these shoes

June 18, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  116. princess!

lmao...seems like I have a fan too. Whoever is trying to mimic me is a dumb B!TCH :)

June 18, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  117. PokerJoker

Just what I always wanted. A horrid pair of pink flipflops with pickles on them. Ugh.

June 18, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Pete

She is so damn hot.

June 18, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Daniel Troppy

I don't think the world needs any more crappy designs.... Who told this trailer parker girl she could design or STYLE?

June 18, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  120. patty

I am like Peppermint Patty!! I am a butch lezbo!! All u lipsticks should drop me a line. I will mow your box!! I will munch dat carpet!! Let's party down and hit da booze!!

June 18, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  121. ke$ha

Jig-a-boos! Jig-a-boos!! I be kickin it with da jig-a-boos!! We all be ganging!! We be all bangin!! We iz tokin with da jig-a-boos!!

June 18, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  122. princess!

I just want to get together with HELL NO! Just cuz he is gay doesn't mean we can't have sum fun!! I know I can turn him back to team Hetero!! Just a few minutes of us pumpin and bumpin will be enough magic to bring him back from da fudge packin lifestyle!! We iz both gonna rock da pooper and partee down all nigh long!!

June 18, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • HELL NO!

Oh...really, I am gay I didn't know that! If you want just let me know where you staying at to do what you just commented in your blog.

June 18, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Mary J.

I cannot wrap my head around this girl and her so called fashion. I hope that we all look back on her and reality stars like her and laugh at ourselves for being into them...

June 18, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Austin

I am also a pillow biter! I would love to do some butt slammin with ol' HELL NO!! Let's hook up and swap some spit! I will bend over for u any day!!

June 18, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Jake

I like Snooki a lot but why would you put pickles on flip – flops?

June 18, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Kevin

Who cares. How is this worthy of being on the news

June 18, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  127. madeline

I would wear those. they sound kinda cool. but the price range is a little high for just flipflops.

June 18, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  128. justinz

I shud get them 4 u

June 18, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  129. ke$ha

I really hate snookie but hell i want thouse shoes

June 18, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  130. CraigW

People should really stop putting Snooki down. Manatees are a protected species.

June 18, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  131. princess!

Cool! and I'm pretty young..18 going on 19!

June 18, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  132. isaelle

Snookie realy has NO style ! The only way I wud wear this wud b if the sun burnend out and it was always dark! Seriously pickles! I would rather wear rat fur boots than this mess! They are tacky & ugly!!!! I think I just barfed a little!

June 18, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  133. dragonfart

what is a snooki?

June 18, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  134. izz

Love snookie

June 18, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  135. princess!

Lol...How old are you HELL NO! ?

June 18, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  136. bronzezeus

Is this news??? Really CNN??? Unfortnately the media has sunk into the depths of bad rot where the no talent no brains no looks excuse of idiots like snooki are given coverage and free publicity to make money while the talented smart people are deemed too boring and always struggle financially living in obscurity. Its very dissapointing.

June 18, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  137. princess!

@HELL NO! haha its crazy that you have a fan on here! Apparently the person trying to mimic you is a 'chubbychaser.' Lmao...creepy!

June 18, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  138. HELL NO!

Wow I have a fan! Wouldn't be the first male or female fan. The funny thing is you haven't even seen me in person or you would be all over me just my writing captivated you to hate. I love plowing women I have no problem in that I could also help you. This goes to the person that is mimicking me. My HELL NO! is blue lettering genius!

June 18, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  139. D.

Who's pays that much for flip flops and their ugly anyway, also how is she her own brand if she can't even read?

June 18, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  140. princess!

By the way, all you people referring to us as Jenny from the block pork-pushing Puerto Ricans are stupid. J.Lo is a multimillionaire! Hmmm if it was between that and being some redneck from the trailerpark I think I'd rather be Jenny from the block :)

June 18, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vic

Rednecks lost their country long time ago and they will not get it back. We orange people are the future now. ;-)

June 18, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  141. The Måd Ræp3r

*Nam

June 18, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  142. HELL NO!

I love dudes. When I wuz a chubby chaser, all da plumpers turned me down. That is when I decided to go for da gayboyz!! Now I just wanna tap dat hairy hole daily!! Every time I get some of dat salty goo, I say man....I love da spoo!!

June 18, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  143. The Måd Ræp3r

Her faux-hippie look makes me want to torch a village in Man.

June 18, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  144. HELL NO!

Hell no!! I won't go...to hook up with da chica cuz I am a ho-mo!! I just wanna schlob da knob! I just wanna pump da rump!! I just wanna hit dat hole!!

June 18, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Bernie Mac

I have an idea for printed flip flops too. Who do I approach?

June 18, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Mr. Ed

14 yrs old, you are still a baby. Why should we care what you think anyway? Don't you have some kind of swimming leasson to go to or if sneaking off some place to smoke pot with your friends? Someone one was going to mow a lawn today, wonder if he even got the mower out as yet. I just got back from the mall and man its just f***ed up how ppl drive. Do they just give out licences to everyone that comes along

June 18, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  147. HELL NO!

Yeah!! I still gonna plow dem dudes right in da cornholio!! Every dude dat bends over makes me wanna pump der plump rump with my mini-stump!! All u fairies need to beware. You drop da soap...I iz gonna rope a dope !!

June 18, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  148. ya no

i'd rather suck a hospital mop.

June 18, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  149. princess!

Lmao at you dumbaszes! I'm not Sloveny! I'm half Puerto Rican, half Mexican. And the only reason I assume that 'the Idiot' was white, is bc white ppl are the only people stupid enough to think that Puerto Ricans are orange. Get off CNN, get rid of your fake tan, and quit living off mommy and daddy's money :)

June 18, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Sean

She's a witch!

June 18, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  151. Ron

These are the same flip flops that I used to buy for $1.00/pr. sands printing. who in their right mind buys these for $15 – $50.00, they can't cost more than $0.25 to make.

June 18, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  152. HELL NO!

I iz a flamin fairy!! I love to plow dudes with my tiny peter!! I also love to get slammed in da pooper!! All u gay boyz!b

June 18, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • HELL NO!

Let's how many idiots could tell the difference trying to mimic me. I actually know my grammar & punctuation. Another thing you could've done something more much funnier! You are one sad person!

June 18, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Parkay

Yes I would

June 18, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  154. Elvin

How can anyone look "Hott" in these. Theyre freekin flip flops. I love Snookie But jeez just flip flops theyre gonna get all messed up. And No one can look Hott in these like i said flip flops thats it.

June 18, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  155. patty

U R all stupid posters. Get a life this not news!!!!

June 18, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  156. aj

Flip-flop in the farm? Big no and I won't buy pickles flip-flop! Silly fad!

June 18, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  157. brianna

You iz all rude and punks. Just cuz I be a lezbo and luv to munch da carpet...doesn't mean you should make fun of us ho-mos!! I would knock u da f-k out, biatzes!!

June 18, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  158. puerto rican

Because, F-ing stupid white people would be the only ones stupid enough to call Puerto Ricans orange, that's why she said it. White people are so freaking ignorant, they make me laugh though, so I keep them around for that.

June 18, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Different

U keep them around??? Who are you hitler?

June 19, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Vic

White people make good pets. But they get restless if you don't take them to the beach. ;-)

June 19, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • shoreboater

whites have to stay. Someone has to work and pay for that welfare check you receive

June 19, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vic

That must be a huge welfare check that allows me to travel around the world and use my smartphone just to poke you KKK wannabees. ;-)

June 19, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Vic

I iz a fudge packer and I love to schlob da knob!! Every time I hook up with a dude, we get craaaazy nutz!! I be playin hide da pickle in da brown hole!!

June 18, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  160. Jesus

What a wonderful contribution to society, this girl...ha

June 18, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  161. jonsey

Flip flops? Who gives a friggin shat!!

June 18, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  162. brianna

you guys are so rude. first of all this is the entertainment section. no real news here obviously. second of all shes famous get over it. the jersey shore makes a lot of people laugh and find stuff to do. my mom comes home after working 14 hours at least and loves to watch the js. doesnt mean people who watch it are useless and nonproductive. she has fans and honestley if you were famous im sure youd do something like that to. money rules everything and this shouldnt be news. step into her shoes. and by the way half the people are 14 or something like me and it doesnt not mean we think getting trashed and sleeping with everyone is fun. just saying

June 18, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • HELL NO!

I would bash on you but since your 14 I can't. Not everyone here blogging is a teenager we have some adults.

June 18, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  163. Shnookie

I AM VERY VERY UGLY! JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU, IF I CAN MAKE IT BIG DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, SO CAN YOU.

June 18, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  164. BigOne

Correction: Maybe she'll make some with penises on them. Short penises, since that is the only kind of penis she gets !! LOL

June 18, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  165. BigOne

Maybe she'll make some with penises on them. Short penises, since that is the only kink of penis she gets !! LOL

June 18, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  166. leidys

Who is snooki ?

June 18, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  167. leidys

Who's is snooki ?

June 18, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  168. walletbiopsy*

Who cares about the crappy shoes....whatsup with the HEADBAND?

June 18, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  169. Joe32828

A pickle is exactly wut she needs...it would be the only thing I stick in her dirty hole....sad excuse for a female.

June 18, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  170. troublemkr77

So guess what she's not Italian or Puerto Rican she Chilean and yeah she looks orange smh people argue about some of the dumbest things

June 18, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  171. Cartman

Snookie wants SMOOSH SMOOSH

June 18, 2011 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  172. One Slow One

And sometimes a pickle is a penis.

June 18, 2011 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  173. Jeff

This is the Entertainment section of CNN. Wheres the entertainment with a Snooki? MTV overpays for a falling down smoking idiot. I have to give her props for that getting paid but wow, I knew MTV was acting moronically when it stopped showing videos but this.... wow..

June 18, 2011 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  174. Heywood Jablome

I like it when Snooks bends over and let's me toss her hairy dark brown salad hole. I get her into such a frenzy that she whips up a little "dressing" for me which is sweet and tangy. Then she floats a queef onto my mustache which kinda stains it with her scent–I'm good for a few days after that before it fades:) I like that she sports serious skids on her chons after a hard day of getting her blistered and zit infested mammy tongue slapped. Gonna get me sum scrumps!!!

June 18, 2011 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
  175. Common Sense

You know, you wouldn't actually be able to see the stupid pickles on the shoe since you'd actually be standing on the damned "design"... such a waste for so many reasons.
    I will give just a small bit of credit to whoever can up with the pickle: add a "d" on the end & you have the perfect word to describe get liver.

June 18, 2011 at 3:52 am | Report abuse |
  176. gkfamilyloft.com

hell no

June 18, 2011 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
  177. Don JJ

Come on. Seriously, I thought these fake imperssionations of me were done with months ago. F&(K YOU AZZHOLE!!!!!!

June 18, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  178. John

Being beautiful, she can wear pickle flip flops anytime, anywhere. Please don't wear a pickle dress though.

June 18, 2011 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  179. Stuff It

That's what i have to say to all of u. This girl hasn't done any more wrong than any of us- just some of hers got televised. Relax, who cares if she has her moment of glory? I envy her and wish her success. She's just taking advantage of an opportunity- who of us wouldn't do the same thing in her shoes (or flip-flops).
    Reality TV can make us even more jealous than big-Hollywood sitcoms and dramas because in the reality shows, these people are 1 or 2 steps away from us! So you know what- if they can do it, so can you. Shut up and seize your moment. And don't blame Snooki if you don't.

June 18, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
    • HELL NO!

Are you serious? Pickled sandals, flip flops, is a moment of glory this is what the article is about right! Bunch of loosers & haters & especially whiners. No talent just like her reality show. Start talking good about her when she comes out in a good movie now that will be a moment of glory.

June 18, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  180. adam hart

Too bad you don't have a pickle.Also i think your the 1 who likes the sausage up you poop chute if you like to do it in the back. i profer the front.

June 18, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  181. Don JJ

I would have pounded Snooki a few years ago but now I am a butt pirate....a pillow biter....a sausage wrangler! All dem chubby chicks kept turning me down so I went da gay way!! Hey all you flamin fairies!! Let's partee down.

June 18, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  182. Mr. ED

Yea you dumb azz, go and buy a pair of these stupid flip flops for $15-$50. Its ppl like you that makes these average jerks rich. If my gf was to buy a pair of these, I would make her eat it while I sit and watch her do so, but, first I would give her a good hard slap across her face with it.

June 18, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  183. snooki needs a sausage

I am going to slam my pickle right into her poop chute! She needs a monster sized rod to fulfill her needs!! I iz gonna make Snooki walk bowlegged for a week! Let's get down and get bizzy!!

June 18, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  184. Nick

It's not a print, thats what falls out of her when she stands up.

June 18, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  185. catclone

WOW ppl....she loves deep fried pickles and just regular pickles to....i would buy a pair cause it would be different....not just anybody would have enough balls to wear pickles on shoes....MOST of you need to get your head out your butts....try some thing new....

June 17, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  186. lana

Why would anyone wanna spend $50.00 on some Pickle Feet[:}??????????

June 17, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  187. John Homes

it may be short, but it sure is skinny!

June 17, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  188. Mr. Ed

@? so you are really a different person and not this crazy chick fernace?

June 17, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  189. John p W.

I'm sitting in a bar at the Jersey shore right now and I have to say, thank you ex-congressman Weiner for taking the spotlight off of Jersey for awhile. Love ya Snooki but Jesus Christ.!.!.!... Your embarressing. Lol!!

June 17, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  190. ?

OMG! Mr. Ed, your so funny! LMAO!!!

June 17, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  191. Nancy

Yuck!

June 17, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  192. Don JJ

As a half Puerto Rican stop this false acclaim and spell it right all though if it was in Italian it would be spelled correctly.

June 17, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  193. Donatello

Snooki should have chosen Weiners , haahaaaaa

June 17, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  194. Dan

Are these "Pickle Flip Flops" made in the USA? I was laid off a year ago. I can't understand these celebrities from Rachel Ray to Snookie signing their name to imports when we need jobs in America. Where is their sense of responsibility to their audience?

June 17, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  195. Mr. Ed

2 fleas on a p*$*$.y, one's a burgular and the other one's a junkie. How can you tell them apart? The burgular is hiding in the bush and the junkie is sniffing the crack.

June 17, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  196. madhater

The only size is wide.

June 17, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  197. drew

Wish wooki would drop dead! She is so ugly , whoever convinced her that she was all that needs their head and eyes examined! When will the jersey tools realize no one really cared about them in the first place!

June 17, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sadie

For the thousandth time, people from NJ are nothing like that show. We are not all "tools" as you so kindly put it. We have given you Bon Jovi. My Chemical Romance. Walt Whitman. Judy Blume. Yogi Berra. Althea Gibson. And the list goes on.

June 19, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
    • someone not from new jersey

ha it seems someone from NJ is actually sober enough to type

June 20, 2011 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  198. johnnyb

I wouldn't put my pickle in her busted ravioli unless I tied a two by four across my butt so I wouldn't fall in. Would probably feel like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

June 17, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  199. k-la

the preceding comments prove my point

June 17, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  200. k-la

honestly never thought I would say this but she may be a genius...not only will she make tons of money but she gets awesome publicity

June 17, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  201. Marie Claire

Yes! They are trendy and hot!

June 17, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  202. korney petrenko

yeah! I already have 2 pair! Love you Snook!

June 17, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  203. ben dover

those f***ing porto ricans

June 17, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  204. vern

Just saw a pic of her and I have to admit, she looks a little orange.

June 17, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  205. ben dover

thank god people are going for buttpickles, now they can stop waking up at the "crack of dawn"

June 17, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  206. charli crack

Oh please....freakin' snooki selling flip flops with pickles? Sad thing is they'll sell! Ridiculous

June 17, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  207. lynn

they are ugly and cheesy. C'mon...

June 17, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  208. daniel

They should make an STD line with Herpes blisters all over them.

June 17, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  209. tommy

Snookie like any kind of pickles in her. she would do any pickle even anthony weiner's pickle

June 17, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  210. HoneyComb BIG!!

PRINCESS you are racist. What makes you think its a white person that wrote it?

June 17, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  211. bob

Snooki looks like she's eaten quite a few "pickles" in her day!

June 17, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  212. HELL NO!

Come on CNN...where is the real interesting entertainment news!

June 17, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  213. @PKLD

Yeah I looked it up. Who the hell would have though. I heard of someone being in a pickle but never pickled. It makes more sense but she also love to eats pickles. Oh well, she is just going to get richer from this.

June 17, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  214. Jozen

This just in Snookie has a new line of toilet seats with pictures of turds on them.

We shouldn't wonder why America is in a mess. Half our population doesn't produce anything except waste while they watch reality shows all day. Go out and create something of value and get America out of the toilet.

June 17, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  215. Jozen

Honestly who cares.

June 17, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  216. sarah h

I would love a paur of pickle flip flops but not cuz i love snookie....cuz i love pickles. yum.

June 17, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Darth Maul stole my igloo

First...what in the wide, wide world of sports is a "paur"? is that French? Care for a meat pickle?

June 20, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  217. snooki needs a sausage

I iz gonna bend over snooki and give her a monster meat stick! She needs a good pokin and I iz da man for her. I wanna slam her poop chute till she be walkin bowlegged for a week!! -Ben Dover

June 17, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  218. SilentBoy741

Thank God. Now when strangers point down at you and say, "Look, pickle flip-flop!", you can tell everyone, "Uh, they musta been talkin' about the shoes... Yeah, that was it... the shoes".

June 17, 2011 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  219. Phil Atiao

Wouldnt be caught dead in her sinister footware-but I would wear HER like a necktie! Saaaa mooooch!

June 17, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  220. My Name is Mud

$15 for a pair of flip flops??

June 17, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  221. Scott Bass

And we wonder why the world is conning to a economic halt; seriously CNN??? I think most readers have some education and common sence?? This type of idolization is the reason American youth is having so many problems. Were is the real news?

June 17, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

Really????? You troll, complaining about no 'real' news. THIS IS THE ENTERTAINMENT SECTION!!!! Obviously, someone was too busy complaining to actually look up and READ, and see that "Oh, this is an entertainment section." Like, seriously really? You really want to learn how to spell too: sence?!!!! REALLY it is sense.

June 17, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  222. SilentBoy741

Snooki = "style and taste"...
    Thank you, CNN, for my first laugh-out-loud moment of the day. Priceless!

June 17, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  223. Shut Up

If you don't like Snooki, then don't read articles about her.

June 17, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  224. PKLD

@ beautiful vixen Have you ever heard of getting pickled? PKLD. I think it's unlikely she came up with this on her own, but the pickles are apt for her lifestyle...

June 17, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  225. Hitman2020

Wonder if her butt is orange? If so, I'd hit it!

June 17, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  226. EricLr

You guys shouldn't make fun of the Oompa Loompas. They're an endangered species. She's one of the last ones still living in their native habitat.

June 17, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  227. the_dude

She was so awsome as a young princess leia in the star wars remakes

June 17, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  228. princess!

Uhh yeah Nancy learn how to spell! its PUERTO RICAN. And just so you know honey, Puerto Ricans aren't orange. I'm half Puerto Rican and I'm very light skinned! Are you sure you're not orange? I swear some white people are so damn ignorant!

June 17, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nice!

Um, racist much? Why do you assume that the idiot was white? Idiots come in all colors and nationalities, apparently including Puerto Rican.

June 17, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • ...?

Wait, so you're saying that only half of you is orange? Which half, which half?!?

June 17, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sara

What's your other half, "Princess," is it bigot or racist? Who the h@ll are YOU to assume that she's white?? Anyone else ever noticed that 99% of girls who call themselves "Princess" are usually slovenly?

June 17, 2011 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • P.J.

@Sara. Slovenly? You mean they're from Slovenia?

June 18, 2011 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
    • some white person

Half. You say? Well that makes perfect sense. You are only halfway using your brain. Assuming it was a white person, then stating that some white people are so ignorant. Only proves that you grew yo without a daddy. You half breed moustache havin Jenny from the block pappppiless pork rhine pushin freakin rican

June 18, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Vic

Seems to me that a half-breed Puertorrican has more IQ than an inbreed redneck or hillbilly. ;-)

June 18, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  229. derp

How nice, that cute little monkey has it's own line of sandals.

June 17, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  230. fernace

Yea and your dad is my boyfriend.

June 17, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  231. Mr Johnson

I think the media is simply bored because they focus on people, places and things that are of zero interest to the majority. If the tweens, twenty-somethings, housewives and people with their heads burried in their I-phone would read and actually carry on a productive conversation with another human being, there would be little need for this type of hyped up press.

June 17, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bk

iPhone. No hyphen.

June 17, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hi haters

So many negative comments, so many haters out there. I wish I could make flip flops and put whatever on them and sell a ton like she will. Snooki, get yours, while you can! Congratulations for being able to pull this off! Make as much money as you can and live a long and happy life.

June 18, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Vic

iDiot-Phone. With hyphen. ;-)

June 18, 2011 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
    • HELL NO!

@Hi haters Tell me what's so f****** wrong in hating tired of people saying "you a hater I go cry now cause I am a big baby" women like snooki give all women bad image. Please pickled sandals wow what a great idea! *sarcasm*. Next thing tomatoe sandals!

June 18, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  232. Nick

Please stop making these people a fortune....it really freaks me out how obsessed people are about this fat idiot.

June 17, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

I would so do Snooki in a nice motel located in downtown Baghdad, Iraq!! skeet skeet skeet

June 17, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Manny deMoon

Yes, it's time to find a fat idiot worth obsessing over. I'll be posting photos of me, soon!

June 17, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  233. Superhiro

Ridiculous.

June 17, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  234. lipton

gorsh !

June 17, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  235. the punisher

Need to have flip flops with GPS tracking so she can find her way home sh!tfaced. .maybe some puke colored flip flops so no one can tell she barfed on her feet!

June 17, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  236. kz

Would I wear these, heck no, pickles on my flip flops????? Puh-lesase.

June 17, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  237. ian

Those shoes should have Weiners on them.

June 17, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mr Magoo

I don't think having Weiners on her flip flops would last very long.....she could get Athletes Coochie.....

June 20, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

You can hardly get more phallic than pickles.

June 28, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  238. Snookis beer belly

Buy some of my pickle shoes your worthless turds. My GOD!! Bunch of Fing idiots.

June 17, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  239. fernace

I'm going to buy me a pair. I just love love Snookie! I want to be just like her! I worship her!

June 17, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  240. tracie

I would proudly eat one of her butt pickles.

June 17, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

Be sure to wash them good...she has been tagged more times than a herd of cows...buahahahahaha..

June 17, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  241. Kim Kardashian

I would also like to announce my new line of flip flops. Instead of images of pickles, it will have images of roast beef all over them. All of the money will go to me, so the prices will range from $35,000 to $100,000 a pair.

June 17, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  242. nancy

Isnt she a porto rican or something? She looks all orange like them.

June 17, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  243. Mac

Thank you CNN! Without this news my entire life wouldn't be complete. Is there any way we, the readers, can nominate you for "Journalistic Excellence"?

June 17, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pauly

OK butt munch. Please copy and paste this into your web browser so you can read some hard news: http://www.wsj.com. This is the MARQUEE BLOG on the ENTERTAINMENT (caps used to ensure it penetrates your grey matter). That should do it.

June 17, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Austin

Do you stomp and curse People magazine whilst in the check out lane, demanding your copy of National Geographic or PC World? You make me laugh.

June 18, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mac

Man you guys are so witty and full of amazing quips. I hope I can be as awesome as both of you someday!

June 19, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Austin

Keep reading the entertainment section and stop bashing it. Maybe you will.

June 19, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  244. nancy

she sure is short for a midgett.

June 17, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  245. Beautiful Vixen

**rolling eyes** pickles. Since she enjoys getting drunk and acting stupid she should also make them with shot glasses/booze bottles. I wonder what idiot is going to buy these.

June 17, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doodee Rustler

If they were butt pickles I would buy a couple pair. Im serving up fresh steamy ginger snaps right now. Want some!

June 17, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  246. The Dook Of Westminister

yeah. dullards. i think dullards are just plain stupid. much dumber than me, anyhows. I am just dim witted.

June 17, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  247. The Måd R@p3r

Why do all these vapid dullards get their own brands? Oh yeah,its because the vapid dullards who comprise a sizable portion of the populace will buy it. Arggghhh!

June 17, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Janie

Exactly! NO ONE BUY THEM and she won't make a ton of money. So tired of people like her being 'famous'!

June 17, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bret

I will admit it's better than the trucker hat phase that was popular a few years ago. Ashton Kutcher wearing $250 designer trucker hats, that can be found at truck stops in the real world for $5.99, and then people wearing to look cool, lol. But oh well

June 20, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
    • ArmyguyDan

People are stupid enough to buy this crap

June 20, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  248. The Dook Of Westminister

This is soooo cool ! Im going to order my girlfriend a pair. I think my mom will look hot in them.

June 17, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • T

Your mom is your girlfriend?

June 17, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

That's HAWT!!

June 17, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • MYAP

YOUR MOM WILL DEFINITELY LOOK HOT IN THOSE!

June 17, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kat

June 17, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • lynn

c'mon they are really cheesy and really ugly!

June 17, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jersy

Are you from Kentucky?

June 17, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • patrickck

The sandals should have a pic of her getting punched the f out

June 18, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Renzo

Are they edible?

June 18, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Jersy

Dude, why slam Kentucky? The bimbette in question here is from JERSEY. A state which you cannot even spell, it seems.

June 18, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marie13

Snookie IS NOT from jersey. She's from new york. She gives jersey a bad name, no one here is actually like those people.

June 18, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pete

It's more than just Snooki that gives Jersey a bad name.

June 19, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
    • larry maxon

your mom would look hot in them? REALLY?? so this really stupid ignorant chick whose only claim to fame is being EXTREMELY STUPID has a shoe line. a shoe line with pickles on them and you people are gonna buy them just because they are from an extremely stupid person. congratulations morons.

June 19, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Jo

That's it. There is no god.

June 19, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • doodah

Could someone eliminate this hag from the earth, Puhhhhhhhlease! she is total skag material and nothing else.

June 19, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jo

That's about the mentality of the people who make her, and her ilk famous. Pretty scary world, and getting scarier by the minute!

June 19, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike

Man that woman has one UGLY set of feet.

June 19, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nader

Your mom makes my pants tight

June 19, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • DrMabuse

You're mom is here–wanna say hi?

June 20, 2011 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Mike

These are cool, but I just read about this young girl that created a brand called FishFlops. I wish the Snookster would get behind something like this to help young kids in business. FishFops.com is the website. I read about them in Footwear News. Mike

June 20, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |