Hopefully you haven't gotten your fill of superhero movies yet, because this week brings the release of another: the anticipated flick "Green Lantern," starring Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.
To top it off, one of our favorite series, "Pretty Little Liars," returns, and there's also a bunch of new shows premiering. (For more summer TV you can escape sweltering temps with, check out our round-up of this season's guilty pleasures.)
Here's what else you should watch for:
- The 65th annual Tony Awards are on CBS tonight, starting at 8 p.m. ET. Host Neil Patrick Harris has promised not to get too drunk or hog the stage, but here are 9 other things you should watch for tonight.
- Over on E!, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is back with another season, starting at 10:00 p.m. E!'s new series "Ice Loves Coco" premieres right after at 10:30.
- "The Real Housewives of Orange County" will air it all out tonight with part one of the reunion special on Bravo at 9 p.m.
- "Glee" is out for the summer, and while the cast keeps busy other "Glee" hopefuls are tuning up on Oxygen tonight. The winner of the reality competition lands a seven-episode arc on the hit Fox show. Catch the casting special at 8 p.m. and the premiere of "The Glee Project" at 9 p.m.
- "Pretty Little Liars" is back! If you need a refresher course, ABC Family is running a marathon beginning at 11 a.m. The new season of "PLL" begins at 8:00 p.m.
- There's also another two-hour episode of "The Voice" on NBC tonight starting at 9 p.m.
- Speaking of music: The deluxe editions of Paul McCartney's "McCartney" and "McCartney II" arrive in stores today, complete with bonus tracks and DVD documentaries.
- The end is here for season 3 of "Top Chef: Masters." Find out who takes the title tonight on Bravo at 10 p.m.
- If the "Top Chef" finale doesn't fill you up, there's an extra hour of food TV coming on right after. Rocco DiSpirito's latest reality show "Rocco's Dinner Party," which challenges chefs to see who can create the most delectable food for Rocco's celebrity-filled gatherings, premieres on Bravo at 11 p.m.
- "The Green Lantern" swoops into theaters today, with Ryan Reynolds starring as Hal Jordan, a test pilot who acquires one powerful piece of green jewelry that helps him keep the peace.
- Jim Carrey, meanwhile, stars as the titular businessman who finds himself responsible for a crew of penguins in "Mr. Popper's Penguins," which opens today.