June 8th, 2011

Christina Aguilera abrasive on 'The Voice'?

Christina Aguilera may need to take some lessons from Jennifer Lopez.

While "Idol's" Lopez has used her time on her hit singing competition show to transform her diva reputation to that of a supportive softie,  Aguilera appears to be going in another direction.

The "Voice's" celebrity coach is coming across as a tad rude in her dealings with fellow judges as she talks over them, makes wisecracks and gets in a few eye rolls here and there at the expense of her male, fellow judges Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton.“I'm getting one-two punched over here," Aguilera told CNN. "And it's like, 'hold on boys quiet in the classroom!'..The boys got mouths on them so I got to keep them in line!”

And while Shelton appeared to allow his team to shine Tuesday night during their performance of Maroon 5's "This Love," CNN's K.J. Matthews points out in her recap that "Team Christina seemed to be locked in a battle of its own between Beverly McClellan, Frenchie Davis and Christina herself, with all three of them bringing their A game and hitting those hard to reach notes."

Entertainment Weekly took the petite singer to task for repeatedly saying she wants hunky contestant Patrick Thomas to take off his pants.

"Who does Christina Aguilera think she is, Bruno Tonioli?" EW asked, referring to the "Dancing With the Stars" judge known for his passionate critiques. "'The Voice' judge can’t seem to hold back the risque comments."

Count Shelton's wife, country star Miranda Lambert, as one who seems not to be digging Aguilera's schtick.

Pop 2 It reports that after XTina tweeted, "Was Blake just about to make out w/Adam as he sang that song into his eyes?" Lambert responded via Twitter, "wow. Calling all males: Please relieve Christina of her obvious Frustration before things get... ugly. Team Blake rocks:)."

Ouch. But before any Aguilera fans go after Lambert, the singer tweeted a clarification: "No one said anything mean about your girl xtina. Just cheering for my hubby... every competion needs a good cheerleader."

1. tee

Does anyone need to be REMINDED that CHRISTINA forgot the words to the NATIONAL ANTHEM a few years ago at the super bowl!!!! SO WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS TO JUDGE ANYONE.....GO TONY LUCCA

May 8, 2012 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  2. Disappointed

I used to really admire and respect Christina until I started watching this show. She's always so rude, unnecessarily judgmental, and catty. She wears ill fitting tacky clothes, gaudy makeup, and has no class/tact whatsoever. What makes things even worse is that she's the only female judge on the show, and all of the personality traits she exhibits perpetuate the negative woman stereotypes already out there. It's hard for me to believe that this is the same person that sang the empowering and inspirational songs like "Beautiful" (Not that it matters or anything but) I can honestly say that I lost all of the respect that I had for Xtina after watching the Voice.

April 4, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Roberto

Christina constantly tries to outshiner her contestants. I did not watch The Voice last season so I was excited for the live shows last night. I do not think I will be watching The Voice anymore. Her rude and inappropriate behavior took away from the show too much. She needs to stop acting so immature with the whole boys vs. girls routine. Be a professional and joke like a professionaln without being so rude. Oh and remember, this show is NOT about you!

April 3, 2012 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. Amy

I was not impressed with Christina. I think she made a point to out shine her contestants. And yes I found her rude at times. Hopefully either she can tone it down or they can find someone else for next season

July 5, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Desi

Admittedly, I'm not a big Xtina fan. I find it hard to take seriously someone who walks out in public with hair that looks like urine colored straw and wears the tackiest clothes imaginable. She needs to STOP dyeing her hair, cut it all off and start over again. It is so damaged from the over bleaching it looks like it would break off in your hand.Yes she has a good voice. BUT God almighty, the overkill. Why give a word one syllable when you can drag it out to twelve? At the top of your lungs drowning out everybody else. She is not a black gospel singer at a spirited revival meeting and I can't figure why she has to sing every single song as if that's the case. Sometimes simplicity is a beautiful thing. Let the words of the song tell the story. You don't have to whoop and hollar and scream and prove that which has already been proven. Because of her oversinging every song I can barely stand to listen to her sing. And that's a shame because she really is talented.

July 5, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. sue

everyone vote for vicci martinez

June 22, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Millie Bea

I had to stop watching because of her- the phoniness was choking me.

June 21, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  8. MGF

I've watched this from day one, and I don't see anything wrong with Christina, and she's not even a singer that I listen to. Just because she's a woman, she's get grief. I like Blake and he made a reference/joke to the size of his penis right at the end when he finished singing with his team, and I don't see anyone saying he was rude or crude. Adam has also been quite rude to Christina, – he's even told her to "shut-up", but the way I see it, it's all been in fun.

June 15, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Tina

If CA were not on this show, I wouldn't be watching. Why is it okay for the guys to say whatever they want but "rude", "mean", "annoying", etc. when she opens her mouth? As I recall, Blake started taking shots at her at the top of the hour and she let him have it. SHE IS NOT FAT!!!!!! I'd kill for those legs. She looked healthy, curvy and the body image standards in Hollywood are so freaking unhealthy and unrealistic, it's ridiculous.She was the most entertaining part of the show, her team owned Blake's and I love her crazy hair and make-up. She's talented, entertaining and larger than life!

June 12, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. heather

I dont think she reads this lol

June 9, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Dave

Give it a few years and she will be in Playboy....

June 9, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Denise

How come everyone likes to scrutinize Christina. I mean the guys are always cracking on her, but as soon as she opens her mouth its a big news story. Give me a break, you all just want a woman to sit in her chair and be silent?!! So don't go after just Christina when you have Adam talking about his penis on air, and Blake was mean as hell to some of the contestants in the blind audition, and his critiques are borderline rude when he talks about the contestants, but yet of all that you all chose Christina to pick over.

June 9, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • XTINAROX

EXACTLY!! Christina says one thing that is a little different (not from the things that the male coaches are saying) and everyone goes crazy!! Stop bringing her down, and stop judging her looks over her talent! Keep singing Christina!

June 9, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  13. patricia serano

Its just entertainment the show would be blazee without her. She is being kind and giving of her time for other singers and she is just going through a rough patch newly divorced small child etc. so keep your negative comments bout her look besides I am sure lots of u are overweight, without her incredible talent or money take that haters. Hope bald punk rock lady wins she is awesome afterall Christina only picks the best!

June 9, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  14. Guest

It seems like Xtina has too many exs or something. She obviously has a mad crush on Lambert and has been nothing but a total annoying, four year old b**ch so far during the season. AND, she's loosing her voice. I bet they find a replacement for next season. Or at least I certainly hope they do.

June 9, 2011 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  15. Grow Up!

Stardom came too early for her. Unfortunately, that appears to have retarded her development as a human being. She comes across as a Sociopath (http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html) on the show. Love The Voice, but I think the producers made a critical error in not balancing the Panel with another female.

June 9, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  16. Yikes!

Is Christina drinking again?! She must not understand how she comes across with her lewd and rude comments. And who dresses her & does her hair and make-up. There's Diva and then there's drag queen, Christina is drag queen wanna be. I love her voice but she has no social skills. Everyone was complimentary of her team and she could not return the favor . . .no class.

June 9, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Gay O Naise

Diva...what an overly abused word. These so called women carrying the name of "diva" are must more or less a group of slluts, fatty piggys and/or bytches.

June 9, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  17. heather

Waddup Chaz so do I ha ha ha lets start a new reality show singers with big beer bellies. . .

June 9, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  18. natalea

Some of what she says is funny, but other times it does seem like shes trying too hard to be funny. You know like when she tried to joke about Adam messing up his pants. It just turned awkward because she was stumbling on how to say it. I will say i dont like it when she talks over someone like ellen on her talk show. As for her styling the hot pants did make me cringe. I know she can dress better than that, and i loved her better with short hair. I think she looked so cute with the short hair, and with the hair that long it makes her look bigger than what she is. It also makes her look more messy. I don't know maybe its just the way it's styled. She just needs to do something with it.

June 9, 2011 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  19. heather

P.S. is there a reason people say Xtina ? too lazy to type or does the name CHRIST freak you out ? sheesh claiming to be a fan and you would think you would use her given name. . .

June 9, 2011 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  20. heather

Anti-ignorant i like your post the best. . . people really need to relax lol im sure CHRISTina isnt losing any sleep so why is everyone so upset. ?

June 9, 2011 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |
  21. Marie

Cristina is a very talented an beautiful person,, granted the comment about Blake an Adam was out there no one should look down on her. She was hired as a judge an thats wat shes doing. No one said anythin about simon from american idol or peirse from americas got talent. Double standerd completely.

June 9, 2011 at 5:12 am | Report abuse |
  22. grace verano

I luv xtina for wat she is and besides it showbizzz,come on guys its just a game!!

June 9, 2011 at 4:19 am | Report abuse |
  23. Kate

Ye olde double standard is alive and well. The 3 boys get to "express themselves" and hog the time and limelite by sheer numvbers but the one girl gets to wait her turn om prime silence because that's what girls do.

NOT ANYMORE!

Christina is just balancing against the triple dose of male energy by jumping in when she feels like it.

YOU GO GIR!!!

This is one of those examples where the accusations truly refuse to admit the full context of the situation.

My question: Why not 2 female judges and 2 male judges or better yet 3 female judges and 1 male! Yep I like the 2nd alternative better..

June 9, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  24. krag

Is this a show or something? I really thought i didnt have a life then i read all these post off people watching flamed out singers using up whats left of their egos. Really people a few more years and CA will be teacking Old Mcdonald to 3rd graders

June 9, 2011 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  25. anti-ignorant

Seems like when all else fails,you call her fat (she's like size 4) because what else could you say? She's talented,attractive and so rich she'd own your butt but,it's ignoranance and judgemental comments like yours that make bullies

June 9, 2011 at 2:10 am | Report abuse |
    • XTINAROX

Thank you! Seriously, if you are not a fan, don't comment and remember that she is a person, not just something to talk about and bring down. She has a wonderful voice, and that's all that matters!! Love you Christina!

June 9, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  26. bleech44

I am more concerned about her thunder thighs! Does she know that they are humungous and it looked even larger wearing those hot pants? It's like she's deliberately and abashedly showcasing those gargantuan thighs...if this is the case, good for her! I guess she lives up to her song "Beautiful" and her runny vocals.

June 9, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  27. o man

I agree. She is little more than "a voice."

June 9, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  28. Kasi

Xtina reminds me of Miss Piggy. But, anyways, I love this show but Xtina I find annoying and exhausting. All she can point out is someones looks instead of their talent. She is using this show to save her "career." Doesn't look like it is helping much...

June 9, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  29. o man

I'm a Genie in a bottle baby.

June 9, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  30. casey rupp

Raqualis the best singer on the voice an thats why christinas team is gona win an shes hot

June 9, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  31. Sunshine Girl *

I agree that there should be 2 female judges to even things out a bit. I think she looks amazing. Alot of these women commenting about her looks only wish they looked 1/2 as good. Anyways the show is about singing not about fashion/makeup. And noone can honestly say that she cant sing. That girl has a great set of pipes on her. And personally I thing her figure is excellent. I wish my legs looked that good. I think shes doing a great job!

June 9, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
    • XTINAROX

Great way to put it! She is such a beautiful woman, love you Christina!

June 9, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  32. Mr. Ed

@Meg, Anna Nichole is dead dumb azz and even before she died she had lost the weight. Why don't you put a plastic bag over your head already. I bet you are as fat as a hippo and you are running your ugly mouth.

June 9, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  33. Meg

I used to like her a lot but ever so recently she has been redesiging herself so that much about her. Her makeup and outfits aren't classy . Is she trying to keep up with Lady Gaga or Anna Nicole Smith?? I hate her ultra bleached hair. Her ultra flashy makeup. Her over done blondness . She even messed up my countries national anthem

June 8, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  34. XTINAROX

If you aren't a fan, don't comment, we don't want to hear what you have to say because you can't bring Christina down!! Christina has been performing since she was 6 and her talent is only growing. Why do people have to be so rude about everything she does? There is something about human nature that causes people to want to bring down other people, celebrities especially (Christina), and tear them apart because they don't agree with what they wear or look like. The world needs to stop being such a cruel place, especially to Christina, and focus its energy on other things. Being a star today means having everyone in the world judge you. With the rate that the world is going, no one is going to want to be famous in 30 years because they will be destroyed by the cruel comments and rude actions of the world around them. Never stop using that AMAZING voice of yours Christina, us true fans will love you forever!

June 8, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  35. snookie

Christina has always been a jerk it's common knowledge to the famous.Not only did she look hideous like Dee Snyder she oversang and was screaming.I can't believe how bow legged and big her legs were poor woman.

June 8, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  36. cindy

t's funny to see Christina Aguilera gets criticized for her judgings ways. If it was a guy judge it wouldn't matter that much.right? Such a double standard this world. Christina Aguilera keep rockin as a judge and loved your vocals with your team on the lady marmalade. Your an awesome singer and heard now that you and Adam Levine just did a duet can't wait to hear it .Love the show The Voice glad to see how involved the judges are with there team it's not like any show I have seen. The duets the celeb judges do with there team is awesome. Some of the comments here are right the guys are that saint either but no one is judge them harshly like Chrstina! Christina Aguilera your an awesome judge and love how you treat your team and the hugs you gave them. Your team adores you too by looking at there tweets! So haters can hate but Christina Aguilera your a great judge with some insane vocals. Keep rockin.

June 8, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • XTINAROX

You are totally right!! Christina we love you!! You have a disadvantage being the only female judge, even though your voice out-shines all of the other coaches, and you are rocking your role as a judge! You clearly care about your team, and you are helping them to achieve their dreams!! You might have worn a little too much makeup, but besides that you were just as beautiful as ever. Singing is what you were meant to do, and wow do you do it well. Never stop singing, Christina!

June 8, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  37. stela torres

1st of all no need to compare cris to jlo, cuz la lo cant sing, just her big ass, cris is Not fat and is nice to every contestant. M. Lam should stick to her country music

June 8, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  38. kerri lovelace

Its just a show to entertain people if you dont like it dont watch it and i hope beverly wins from team christina i love her love her songs

June 8, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Asj

I enjoyed this article and thought it was presented well. I enjoyed Christina above answering the questions about the 'issue' for the camera, but most of all I enjoyed the whole show AND Christina Aguilera

June 8, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. amanda

I totally agree with Mel. When Aguilera is flirtatious with a dude, it's a problem but Steven Tyler making passes at 16 yr old female contestants is cute and funny? Double standard b.s. at its finest.

June 8, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  41. L Hill

Is it just me or did she look ALOT like Dee Snyder from Twisted Sister during the opening performance?

June 8, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Paige

I just think Christina is being herself, and shes not being harsh, just honset. so just stop having a hissy and suck it up

June 8, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  43. LEC

Can she PLEASE put on some clothes that actually cover her? Her look is WAY over the top, it's just too much...

June 8, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Dvnovert

Ha! Love the show she was great. Christina is an untamed animal, and makes the show worth watching. Her role as a coach is like JLo meets Steven Tyler, but she's actually excited to be there and brings so much fresh energy! Love it!

June 8, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  45. me

She got fat and is wearing WAY TOO MUCH face makup. She looks like a clown... oh to the days when she was a little cutie.

June 8, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  46. skubee

she's a total has-been and needs to stop eating so much and hit the gym

June 8, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  47. pam

Its just entertainment dont get so serious

June 8, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  48. *illusion

I love that show and I love Xtina!!

June 8, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  49. fletch

Is it just me or is christina looking more and more like cyndi lauper... whoa!

June 8, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

No, Cyndi is quirky, endearing, and entertaiining, three things this rude monster has never been.

June 8, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Timme62

I believe that would be an insult to Cyndi.....

June 9, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  50. Gina!

The show was great. And they are making everyday normal people like us, into stars and making their dreams come true! I could careless what Christina was wearing, or what she said, its a show that we somewhat enjoy!

June 8, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Madgefudger

Christina was totally cool and playing around. And I don't know what these comments are. When talking about her own contestants and Blake's, she only said super nice things. And the best performances of the night were hers with her team, and Frenchie's and the other lolder bald lady who sang super well too. Dia was good, but 3 out of the 4 great performances can be linked to Christina or her team. Go suck it.

June 8, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Genie

I AGREE! Christina is so fun and it's refreshing.

June 8, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • XTINAROX

Thank you for saying what all of us Xtina fans have been thinking! Christina is sooooooo talented, and thats all that really matters. Her performance with her team was outstanding, and I hope she performs more on the voice!! WE LOVE YOU!

June 8, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Tully

M. Lambert is not on the show, why does she need to meddle? Blake can take care of himself.

June 8, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • D-MONEY

I love that you can make a comment but heaven forbid Blake's wife makes a comment. I think she has much as right as you do of putting a comment up, even more so. So take your own advise Tully, Christina can defend herself as well without your help.

June 9, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  53. Tully

I'm glad there is one regular female coach on the show, and Christina Aguilera is a GREAT choice but I wish there were two female and two male coaches. The 3:1 ratio is not comforting for any single individual, especially when they have to compete among each other. Although Christina could use some improvements in make-up and styling to enhance her sassy beauty, I do like her curves, big blond mane and red lipstick. Considering her tremendous vocal talent, her commercial success and her longevity in the music business, she has totally deserved my admiration and respect.

June 8, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • XTINAROX

I completely agree with you!! Christina had such a rough start and never did anything wrong at all until now, even though her mistakes have been way exaggerated!! Everyone makes mistakes and people need to stop taking it out on them, especially celebrities(Christina)!!! Her voice is fantastic, and she just needs to wear less makeup to show that natural beauty that she has. Thank you for being a true Xtina fan! You are beautiful in every single way Christina, keep singing!

June 8, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Mel

So when male judges are "abrasive" none of you all have anything to say. You all think that stuff is funny, but when a female does it, it's all of a sudden an issue.

In audition Jennifer Lopez can't criticize anybody because she can't sing!

June 8, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Kristin

First, I genuinely like all 4 judges music so my music taste is not making my next comment a biased one. I jsut don't like her on the show to begin with. I think Blake, Adam & Ce Lo are much mnore entertaining and cane offer their team more as far as vacol development. Christina just does not fit in I guess.

June 8, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  56. She's gross

For the land of the freeeeeeeeeeeee...
    and the land of the free...

June 8, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dave

BUAHAHAHAHA..yea..she fudges the National Anthem up...must have not had a drink before going out to sing...

June 9, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  57. David

HOW CAN JENNIFER LOPEZ STILL BE DOING PLAYBACK IN ALL OF HER PERFORMANCE AND WHEN SHW GOES LIVE SHE FAIL. `LEASE GOD SO MUCH HYPOCRYSY IN THIS WORLD!

June 8, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Louise

Her eye lashes need more glue.

June 8, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Pants

I think Christina isn't used to not being in the spotlight and hasn't figured out that this show isn't all about her. She didn't sing WITH her team, she made the team be her back up singers. (And she didn't scream, she keened like a banshee in heat. And ironically later told Frenchie to not oversing.) She's talking over people, trying to be funny and failing, and overall lacking any sort of tact, grace, and class. She acted like a spoiled brat.

I was a fan of hers until last night.

June 8, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • OverPerezHilton

Oh please. If you really were a fan of hers, then you would have expected how she was last night. To say that her actions on the voice last night is enough to make you no longer a fan just shows how much of a TROLL you are.

June 8, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judy Orr

In total agreement with you Pants! We call her the "Booby Monster". I guess when you butts that big, showing as much breasts as possible or coming out with pink hair is her way of diverting !

November 28, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Vanessa

I think Miranda's above tweet was in reference to Xtina going on and on about Patrick taking off his pants! If the guy coaches said that about Xtina's team they would be killed in the press. Not a peep about Xtina? Really? Could she not talk about his performance? Maybe she just needed to put on soe pants of her own. What was Xtina wearing?

June 8, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Beautiful Vixen

@Mad R@p3r..you got that right. Not just bye bye but a big deal would come of it.

June 8, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  62. She Isn't Nice

All the judges are very nice to the performers and have something nice to say. Christina just isn't nice. Blake was nice to every one on her team and she could not return the favor. That isn't cool.

June 8, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • XTINAROX

Christina is not being rude, she is just trying to keep up with the other coaches! She is fine, and for all of the other comments saying she looked horrible, SHUT UP! The voice is about voices not looks, and SHE LOOKS FINE!! Everyone needs to stop judging her, she is going through a rough patch! She has AN INCREDIBLE voice, and that is why she was chosen for the show! The other coaches may not always like the way she jokes back, but they certainly don't dislike her or think she is a jerk!! Keep singing CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!!!

June 8, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Tina

I think Christine, needs to look in the mirror before she comes out on stage with those tiny things you want to call shorts, she's much to LARGE now to be wearing clothes like she does, she looked horrible, her legs were HUGE!!!!

June 8, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Meg

I'm sorry i agree doesn't she look like anna nicole smith or is she reminding me of paris hilton.

June 8, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  64. The Mad R@p3r

"...repeatedly saying she wants hunky contestant Patrick Thomas to take off his pants."
    If one of the male judges said this, to a guy or girl on the show, it would be bye-bye time. Isn't she married anyway?

June 8, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • [lol]

True that.

Christina is divorced, actually. Now she goes around the block.

June 8, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • D. Dean

Chritina Aguilera is divorced. . . is there any wonder? She rude, crude and totally out of control. When she and her "team" did their number on Tuesday night, it was obvious that the whole song was designed to showcase "Christina," not her team. Whereas, when Blake Shelton's team did their number, he didn't even come out on the stage until half way through the song and let his team get the Lion's share of the attention. Aguilera has to have lasers, crotch-grabbing dancers, fireworks and dress like a tramp to get as much attention as she can. But a tramp is a tramp.

June 11, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  65. Come On

so now ask yourself who is the best singer on that show? (Judge wise)
    ya I thought so.
    & maybe its Jlo who needs to lean a thing or two from Christina. Like idk..... maybe how to sing better.

June 8, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dorothy

y'all need this: HUMOR

obviously you all don't have one.

June 8, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rick

Who is currently the most successful judge? Definelty not Christina. The best voice gives you no excuse to be rude.

April 3, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  66. Big Bear

As far as how she is with the judges it looks to me like Adam and Blake love to tease her and are really funny about it. I think she is trying to tease them back but just isn't funny. So her jokes fall flat. And when that happens it makes her look like a jerk, even though she's not being one.

June 8, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |