YouTube kid does adorable impersonation of a Warbler
June 7th, 2011

YouTube kid does adorable impersonation of a Warbler

Get ready to "awww."

In the video below, an adorable tyke dons the familiar blue jacket - complete with striped tie - as worn by the Dalton Academy Warblers on Fox's hit show "Glee."

With Darren Criss' character Blaine and the rest of the Warblers serving as a backdrop on the television, the mini-Gleek launches into a rendition of "Teenage Dream," as performed on a November, 2010 episode of "Glee." He's even got his own dance moves!

Criss himself admits that the little singer gives him a run for his money. "I have been replaced. Blaine Anderson, move over," he wrote on Twitter, posting a link to the video. "Putting us Warblers to shame, you handsome devil!"

Filed under: Glee • television

1. The Mad R@p3r

Testing something

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfYAd7JEd_E&w=640&h=390]

June 11, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. The Mad R@p3r

"...now how about doing some more videos because I would love to watch you..."
    And that's where it got creepy.

June 9, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Tom

This is just a cute sweet kid expressing his sense of music and dance and lets face it as kids who did not want to be a spiderman or a superman...I think it is just AMAZING..everybody has an opinion...but folks this is just a sweet sweet kid with a whole lot of talent and it is wonderful to watch it..God bless you sweet little child and have fun....this is your age to do so...just go with it and follow your heart...lots of love and hugs and blessings....great job..now how about doing some more videos because I would love to watch you, you are entertaining..you should be on ELLEN...she loves to promote talent....Cheers.

June 9, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  4. kristi bond

okay everyone who is bashing this little kid needs go away. haha this little kid is adorable..its just a song its not like knows what it means. he did an amazinggg job in preforming this and its incredible that a kid this age could do something like this. he has an incredible future ahead of him. all the haters back off! <3 love this boy. ps. just because hes singing a song that a gay glee character sings doesnt make him gay... and even if he was thats okay. leave him alone! =]

June 8, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  5. the_dude

yeah from the looks of it I would say this kid was adopted by two gays and they are forcing him to join the gay club or else. What else can the kid do run away? He is being forced into gayness by his evil step-gay-parents.

June 8, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Amanda

I'm reading all the comments about the little boy being gay, and I'm asking myself what is wrong with you people. Than it dawns on me that you people are complete fools. He's a child, singing and dancing. Leave it to fools to assume such a thing. Stop thinking, your killing the world. Awesome video by the way. If he loves to sing and dance, than encourage it. It's the best thing you can do.

June 8, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Lee

You guys are all stupid..who cares if he's singing Teenage Dream. The kid doesn't know the meaning to the words. I'm sure we all sang Grease Lightning from the Grease soundtrack a time or two..ever read the words?? Who gives a crap..the kid is adorable and I enjoyed the video. Idiots..

June 8, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Chucklehead

This kind of stuff makes me want to puke. This little kid needs to go away, NOW!!!!!

June 8, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  9. chelz

omg you people are sooo stupid its innocent he likes the show the lyrics have nothing to do with it he doesnt know what there about he just like the beat....... btw super cute! :D

June 8, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  10. MJ

thank god I'm not alive cause this kid is adorable.BTW anyone seen my soiled thriller jacket?

June 8, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  11. jacqui

oh my god this kid is ADORABLE! mildly disturbing that he's singing "teenage dream", but if you look past it the kid is precious!

June 7, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • judy

His gayess is adorable. I wonder if he has had his first male on male schoolyard crush?

June 8, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Lisa

Is anyone else distrubed that a young child is singing "Teenage Dream"?

June 7, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • ruth

I am very disturbed by this little kid singing "let's go all the way tonight"

June 8, 2011 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  13. Babiyaga

LMFAO @ Chris Hansen.

June 7, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Chris Hansen

This article is being monitored. Don't make me ask you what you're doing here.

June 7, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Typical

Looks like the Asian parents got jealous of all the other people who launched their careers on YouTube. Nothing like exploiting your child for open publicity.

Props to the kid, but seriously... sometimes it works and sometimes it only gives you 15 minutes...

June 7, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jer_Wha

how do you know the parents are Asian? what if he was adopted? Assumptions are foolish. Great Video anyway

June 8, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
    • lonnie

He is a little young to be flaunting his gayness.

June 8, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |