'Jersey Shore' to premiere season 4 in August
June 6th, 2011

'Jersey Shore' to premiere season 4 in August

Pump those fists! All-new episodes of "Jersey Shore" will arrive this summer.

MTV has announced that the fourth season of the hit reality series, currently filming in Florence, Italy, will premiere August 4, according to the Hollywood Reporter. As usual, expect plenty of drama from the tanned crew.

As Marquee reported last week, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi had her driver's license revoked following a fender bender with an Italian traffic patrol car. And according to TMZ, Ronnie Magro and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino got into a major fistfight with each other after an argument with Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola.

The high jinks are expected to continue stateside later this month when the "Jersey Shore" gang returns to Seaside Heights to begin shooting season 5.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Jersey Shore • Snooki • television

1. Commercial Real Estate

My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used to be entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You can not consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

September 12, 2012 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
  2. Huge Ccok

Ride me Snookie

June 8, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Blake

I am so excited they are coming back!!! Why is everybody hating on these people? They're doing what they want and making a nice chunk of change at the same time. And actually, the people making the unnecessarily gross comments on here should take a good look at themselves before criticizing the Shore cast for their actions.

June 7, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • jac

these people are making a mockery of Italian-Americans & portraying us in the worst possible light. They are trashy & beyond over the top, and should seriously be taken off television. They all need a huge slap across the face & a reality-check (no pun intended). They need to realize that them constantly getting drunk & getting into fights makes them look like idiots, especially Mike "the situation". He's what, 30+? He needs to grow up & get a life.

June 7, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jim Dandey

Somebody PLEASE take these idiots off the airwaves for good...

June 7, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. jules

Whoever "discovered" these Jersey Jerks and put their stupid crap on TV should be put in jail.

June 7, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Shif

Trashy. Just trashy. I don't think there's any other word to describe them.

June 7, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. ThomasM195

Why are these PATHETIC LOSERS still on TV?
    Only a really sad and pathetic person lacking any amount of self esteem would watch this garbage.

June 7, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heather

I'm a pretty well accomplished individual with high self esteem and live a fun, clean lifestyle. But I LOVE to watch Jersey Shore because it's entertaining reality tv that doesn't require me to think about it, and after a long day of work, I like to unwind watching pointless tv. Sometimes it makes me laugh, and other times it just makes me roll my eyes, but at the end of the day, I think the kids are pretty decent people, just trying to earn some money by having fun! I wish I could make money that way! You can't just think of it a certain way, you have to take it for what it is...it's stupid fun.

June 7, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Dano

These turds are a bunch of Idiots It's the WORST show in America !! The Idiot "The Situation" was on Comedy Channel's Rosating Donald Trump the audience Boo'd him He can't tell a fricken joke !! Snooki...please keep on drinking and get F'd up and get yourself in trouble you little turd Ronnie and Paulie D are airheads I could go on and on I've watched the show twice and gave up realizing how America is dumbing down by watching this stupid lame ass show !! The whole Cast needs to DIE !! Stop watching the show and MTV will cancel it when their popularity goes down.....

June 7, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  9. Rock

Theres my girl!!! bend over for me you lil thang

June 7, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  10. Meh

These greasers have more oil in their hair than what was spilled in the Gulf. Go back to New York and get stabbed in a knife fight please, thanks

June 7, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

@marconi– Great point!

June 7, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  12. Marconi Lasoni

Here's what we should all be taking away from this: how great is America when a bunch of idiots like this can not only make a living, but a darn good living? That troll Snooki isn't qualified to make manure patties at a poop sandwich factory and yet she's taking down triple what I make. Unreal. Rock on America.

June 7, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  13. charlie crack

Have a friend from NJ. He and his girlfriend both say it's a mess of trouble @ the shore @ certain times. Said that from what he sees, the cast and crew are heckled and harrassed while filming (things thrown @ em' etc....). The regs get outa order and some take offense to them being there causing a "situation". They both hate that NJ perceived the way it is.

June 7, 2011 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
  14. Eddy

I love this show and the whole cast. The people who think these people are idiots or losers really are just jelous. 8 strangers living together is quite an accomplishment. We Serving in Afghan LOVE YOU JERSEY SHORE!!!!!!You give us some partying life to look forward to when we get back!

June 7, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  15. ajd041

I like the first comment I never liked the show and just thought it was stupid

June 7, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  16. Mr. Ed

@Sunshine Girl* I watch the show. You have a problem with that? I actually like you but not because people watches the show mean we are like them. It's tv, a cheap way to entertain azzholes like myself :)

June 7, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  17. CG

YEAHHHHHHH BUDDY!!!!!! JERSEY SHORE OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like Jersey Shore, even though most people hate it, thats my opinion. But YEAAAHHHH BUDDY!!!! THEY'RE COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!

June 6, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  18. LoJenkins

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esg1A7Bq1hY&w=640&h=390]

June 6, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  19. andy

these people proves black people impregnated italians during the roman era

June 6, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Superboh

Aw, I'm sad their leaving Italy. It was a perfect fit! http://goo.gl/yJsJY

June 6, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Come On

Hey, is this show anything like "Geordie Shore" cause that show is awesome.

June 6, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  22. DERRICK

PAULI AND RONNIE ARE SO HOT

June 6, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  23. melisa

omg a season 5 too!!! ugh im gonna shoot myself!!!

June 6, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  24. caca man

I just went snooki all over the floor and shot out 3 huge pauly d's and 2 vinnys.

June 6, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  25. hoofawted

funnel cakes give me the scoots

June 6, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  26. alice

Launching a volley of Hot Butt Rockets in Snookis face!! Now that would be fun to watch.

June 6, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Sidewinder

I just barfed a little......Ok, shoot me now.

June 6, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  28. fudge pants

who wants a warm freshly made brownie?

June 6, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  29. b lo me

@Sunshine Girl* why comment on a show you don't like or watch?

June 6, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Babiyaga

YAY BOIIIII! Can't wait. This show makes me laugh. What's funnier then watching stupid people eff up and fight? YES the show isn't deep like Lost or as mysterious as Twin Peaks... but atleast I know what the heck is going on in every episode and don't have to wait 6 seasons only to not really find out. (yes i've seen both shows and love them). Sometimes I just want to put my brain on autopilot. I think by now everyone knows what to expect from Jersey Shore. Don't like it, watch something else. I'm pretty sure you have more channels than MTV. Idi0ts.

June 6, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • ian

Studies have shown that persons living in new jersey and those that like to watch jersey shore normally will dine on the poo poo stored in public restroom toilets.

June 6, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  31. bruce

I've just sharted in my pants.

June 6, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Sunshine Girl *

When is enough going to be enough of these idiots? Who watches this cr*p anyways? And Snookie is nothing but an oranhe painted/loud mouthed/drunk tramp. And her friends arent any better. This is really the definition of dumbing down of tv.

June 6, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  33. hamburger steak

For such an ugly, ill-mannered bunch their arrogance is astonishing. All I can say is Im glad Im not from New Yorks landfill...New Jersey

June 6, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul NJ

Trust me.....all of us here in NJ wish they would just GO AWAY already too

June 7, 2011 at 4:36 am | Report abuse |
  34. adam

they should all just didappear!! this is the worst show ever..is this really what america has become

June 6, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  35. eaton manasses

More MTV turd polishing. With any luck at all the bus full of this pitiful and arrogant cast will plunge headlong into some river and will never be heard from again.

June 6, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |