'Breaking Dawn' trailer: What's the verdict?
June 6th, 2011

'Breaking Dawn' trailer: What's the verdict?

If you thought the hype surrounding the royal wedding was bad, prepare yourselves for Bella and Edward's nuptials in the upcoming “Breaking Dawn – Part I.”

The trailer for the film made its debut at Sunday’s MTV Movie Awards, squeezing in plenty of plot points into nearly two minutes. Fans get to see the wedding invite; a shirtless (of course) Jacob running through rain; the wedding scene; headboard-breaking sex; and Kristen Stewart’s “uh-oh” face when she realizes she’s pregnant with a half-vamp baby.

Reaction to the trailer has ranged from ecstatic – and weepy, apparently – to eye-rolling. The clip has Film School Rejects guessing the movie will be more "brooding staring contests…This time with flower arrangements,” and has left a few commenters questioning how well this whole “split the last book into two” experiment will work out. We’ll find out when “Breaking Dawn: Part I” arrives in theaters November 18.

“Twilight” wasn’t the only major film franchise to reveal a movie preview last night. "Harry Potter" fans also got a look at what's to come with a clip presented by "Potter" star Emma Watson at MTV's awards ceremony.

The sneak peek from “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2” shows Daniel Radcliffe’s titular character facing off against the creeptastic Lord Voldemort. Critiques one fan, "Breaking Dawn clip....they take themselves much too seriously. Harry Potter clip....full of win."

The final chapter of “Harry Potter’s” saga arrives in theaters on July 15.

Filed under: Harry Potter • movies • Twilight

1. Virtual Boyfriend Online

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with almost all important infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

June 4, 2012 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  2. iphone 4s free

Hello There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is a really neatly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

June 2, 2012 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jessica

Very excited for this movie to come out! I also am going to pick up tickets here
    http://breakingdawn.alturl.inf... if you guys are interested you should check it out.

August 2, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mr. Soos

I am a 47 yr old married father and my wife started reading this book series a couple of years ago and while laying on the beach on vacation I picked up the first book Twilight and couldnt put it down. Before the week was over I had read all 4 in the series and was hooked! My favorite movies tend to be action/adventure etc but something about these movies really holds my interest. They romantic, mysterious, fun with enough action, special effects and violence to be interesting to a large demographic obviously by the box office receipts. Bottom line this movie will be great if it follows the book at all, I am just sorry they broke it into 2 seperate movies.

July 6, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Amanda Twilight Mommy!

I'm 27 years old and I am in love with the Twilight series, when the series first came out I refused to watch something or read something I thought was based off some Teenage crazed sensation...Well read all the books, then seen all the movies, and it changed my mind completely. I am thrilled to see this Movie! I hope they keep more to the book. and People who have nothing good to say: u cannot judge something you know nothing about, I made that mistake and look now at me, I am in Love with this Series, I couldnt stand Harry Potter at first either but now I am going to be reading all the books and then watch the movies as well. Don't knock something till you had time to throughly examine. All the haters out there, I'm guessing since they have to waste their time to post on a thread about something they can't stand secretly love twilight maybe a lil more than us fans. So keep the dirt to yourself people. Go Twilight! Team Edward!!

June 13, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  6. amanda

You all damn bithches need to shut the hell up and if you have some criticising and wrong thing to say then keep your mouth shut you all need to learn how to not argue back and fourt and thoese poeple saying its good for 4 year olds you are so wrong ok so u all get a life and do something else for godsake

June 8, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  7. amanda

You all damn bithches need to shut the hell up and if you have some criticising and wrong thing to say then keep your mouth shut you all need to learn how to not argue back and fourt and thoese poeple saying its good for 4 year olds you arte so wrong ok so u all get a life and do something else for godsake

June 8, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  8. tiffany

June 8, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  9. AVH

Whether u like Harry Potter or Twilight series is a personal choice, however, neighter r
    4 very young children. (4 yrs old????? REALLY????) There is nothing wrong with a little make believe fun even if u r over 16.

The books r better 4 both movies. I petsonally prefer Harry potter. As 4 Twilight, team Edward all the way!!!!!!

June 7, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. nicole

If you dont like twilight shut the f- up and go to a different page you like!

June 7, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  11. luis

My question is simple. Is Edward a pedophile? 150 some odd years old. Hanging out in high school. Sad lonely girl. Nuff said.

June 7, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  12. ann

Wow no need to hate on teenage girls.

June 7, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  13. Whitney

Well im 24 and I dont think Twilight Saga is for people that are 16 or idiots! I have read all the books twice and have watched the movies and will buy all of them when they all are out. It is entertaining and its a good love story. You like what you like. If you dont like ok, but dont just keep putting it down. Incase you haev not realized there are more people that like it than people that dont =)

June 7, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  14. shinibaby02

Both books were amazing! Except for the epilouge in Deathly Hallows both have become world wide hits. What people need to remember though is that the movies are in a seperate catagory of their own. No movie based off a book is going to be perfect. Their just isn't enough time to add every little detail. Splitting Breaking Dawn into two parts may be a money making scheme, but for fans of the book, its an opportunity to see more of those details come to life on the big screen. Both are going to be box office hits.

June 7, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  15. dtcpr

Twiligt= cr*ppy love story that teaches girls it's OK to have a guy OBSESSED with you... Horrid...saw the first movie and refused to waste any of my time or money on it

Harry Potter=GENIUS, story line, coming of age. Pro- Teamwork, Pro-Female, good over evil. I have read ALL the books numerous times and while the Books ARE better than the movies THey are still betterthan Twilight. plus the actors actually seem gracious instead of pouty and full of themselves!

June 7, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  16. RichG

How does bella get pregnant if edwards a vampire?

Edward's (who has no blood) Body is a series of venoms so when Bella when she's human and Edward made love they can create a baby, a half vampire, half human. But when two vampires make love they cannot create a baby. But since Bella is a Vampire now she can't create anymore children.

June 7, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
    • RichG

There you go, so don't waste your money on the this overrated piece of cow dung!

June 7, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  17. Manuel Labor

I can sum up the entire twilight series in two words... GAY!

June 7, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  18. wazzup

I read all the comments. Thank God we live in a country of free speech. I love them both.

June 7, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  19. Stephen Daugherty

The first three books of the twilight are mainly fantasy adventures, with a bit of horror thrown in. They might as well be some kind of Gods or faerie creatures, . The fourth is where you remember that Vampires are creatures of horror and it's where Bella more or less learns the price she's going to pay for who she fell in love in love with.

I've read my share of horror, and I'm not really shocked by what happens in Breaking Dawn. I've read far worse, and far more screwed up things. What makes Breaking Dawn particularly shocking is that it actually follows through on all the set up of what monsters the Vampires are with Edward.

June 7, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  20. Jessica Borda

Harry Potter will always be the better series hands down!

June 7, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  21. sayntin

OMG, Im soo excited! This movie contains Best Actor, and Best Actress in the Best Movie. According to MTV. And stupid 13 yr old girls with no idea what acting or plot is.

June 7, 2011 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  22. Happy

To the angry sarcastic posters. Ever wonder what it is about you that makes you enjoy saying angry and mean things? I hope you find some true happiness in life. You won't find it in hate and insults.I mean this sincerely with no sarcasm. Kindness and acceptance is liberating.

June 7, 2011 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
  23. ELAINE CONFAIT

I for one cannot wait for "Breaking Dawn" call me crazy, I also was curious what all the hype was about, I now own all three DVD's have watched them a million times, & have read the book "Breaking Dawn" twice now, my sister says I have a sick obsession, well figure it out, I am 51.................. & I luv, luv luv it, Edward a bit young, but Carlilse adorable, I am so excited........hurry up November 2011 Elaine Jhb South Africa.

June 7, 2011 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
  24. laurenk

Idk why people fell the need to diss twilight. like ohmygosh if you dont like it then dont say anything. you all say its stupid but there all richer than you so i guess there smart. not stupid.

June 7, 2011 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
    • kel345

Wow. I'm not sure you should be afford the right to speak on what's stupid or not with the grammatical make up/structure of your comment made here!

June 7, 2011 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  25. Ugh

I was so hoping this book WOULD NOT be made into a movie. Seriously, who wants to watch a cesarean by vampire munching.. forget the rest of the horrible series, that scene alone deserves it's own category of foul.

June 7, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  26. American Public

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and piggybacking off Harry Potter's success is nothing new for Twilight. They even made the last book into a two part movie. Can it be any more obvious that Harry Potter will always trump Twilight? But the main thing that separates them is that JK Rowling knows how to write. Stephenie Meyer should be embarrassed to call herself an English major with all those grammatical errors throughout her books that are basically on a fifth grade reading level.

June 7, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
    • jmoney

Yea she sure can write, thats probably why shes thinking about writing more potter books. Both writers, and most authors are one horse niche writers, not true authors. If you think Potter is trend setting, you are wrong. Its just another trend that will come and go. If it wasnt these two it would be something else. The Justin Biebers of the literary universe.

June 7, 2011 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  27. hatshepsut

The books are good and fast reads but I cannot stomach the movies.They are going to make a ton of money as long as there is teen angst just like the John Hughs movies did in the 80`s.

June 7, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  28. twimom

Ya know i would rather have my 3 year old watch twilight than spongebob... spongebob has some dirty humor in it that my son caught onto. as for people who are dissing twilight how about you stop and go to a different thing that you like. if ya dont like it then why even look at anything to do with it. so go find a better hobby than trying to be a critic when you probably just work at burger king

June 7, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  29. Jaime

Jesus...Jim Carrey with penguins and now these two are back at it. Hollywood blows so much cash on garbage its just pathetic.

June 7, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  30. Twi-fan

I enjoyed the books and the movies and look forward to Breaking Dawn! Thanks Stephanie Meyer for a great imagination!

June 7, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
    • sayntin

Great imagination? LOL. Have you ever seen Underworld. Vampires and Werewolves fighting on another amongst our world and there is a love interest for both. Difference is these movies have more action, and waaaay better special effects. Underworld was first, then Twilight. Yeah, that took imagination to do the same story but tone it down for dumb 13 yr old girls.

June 7, 2011 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
  31. Vince

Harry Potter is awesome and amazing! The sneak peak at part 2 of Deathly Hallows gave me chills!! I can't wait for July 15!!!! I am a 22 year old college student and I absolutely love Harry Potter! Twilight just cannot compare, sorry! The BD trailer was asinine and silly. Emma Watson can kick Kristen Stewart's ass in every way! Team Potter now and always. True magic never dies....

June 7, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  32. Rats!

Oh great! These films have about three minutes of action and excitement throughout their 2 hrs and I just watched this movie's thrillers at one time. Curse my odd husband for being a Twiharder.

June 6, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  33. RingWraithsarecoming

Lets cut to the chase. Lord of the Rings is the BEST trilogy! Next topic!!

June 6, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Tank

Shut the f up w the 4 yr olds being too young for twilight. Twilight is not too graphic for kids. Teach your kids rt from wrong and that its not real. Stop sheltering them from crap so they dont grow up to be lil P*ssies.

June 6, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • WTH?

For the love of god...please tell me you have no kids. 4 year olds brains are not fully developed yet and cannot tell the difference between right and wrong, fantasy and reality. They are still in the age of "magical thinking" and cannot reason out what is real and what is fiction when presented with a movie like that.

June 7, 2011 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  35. brian

Umm, Lewis and Clark put the Pacific Northwest on the map about 200 years ago.

June 6, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Arglebargle

Didn't everyone die off in the last one?

I'm sure everyone died off in the last one.

There can't be much more of the schlock, can there?

June 6, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  37. ttt

One more movie and im free of this mindless garbage. Watch something stimulating. Jesus help the brainless sheep of america

June 6, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Jill

k0m8a7, how old are you? When you were a kid, didn't you or any of your friends like anything that you'd now consider lame or embarrassingly shallow/silly? Come on! Twilight serves its purpose in pop culture. It's not a tragedy to indulge in a little mindless entertainment sometimes. Lighten up.

June 6, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  39. k0m8a7

Entertaining and good to mainstream youth? you mean the same mainstream youth that eat up lies that rhyme over computer generated beats and dare to call it music? the same mainstream youth who could pick out the stars of jersey shore in a lineup but have no clue who steven hawking or charles darwin are?
    yeah, i thought so

June 6, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  40. k0m8a7

Its pathetic really. 1 1/2 hours of angsty emos crapping on vampire mythology. and the world goes nuts. i live in a world custom made for morons

June 6, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Eliana

As an educated twentysomething, I don't fall into the categories of being a pathetic idiot or a 16 year old. But I like the Twilight saga! Stephanie Meyer is no Hemingway and as another poster pointed out, the movies won't be garnering attention from the Academy. So what? They're entertaining, have the requisite heartthrobs for teen girls and are just a guilty pleasure for others. I would like to know why some posters are so hateful about it and venomous towards fans - and you don't seem smart enough to have some larger, grand argument against consumerism and commercialized pop culture garbage being pitfalls of society. So, why are you so threatened by them?

June 6, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Andrea M

Ah Twilight, I love it for how hilariously bad it is. Glad this is coming out while I'm planning my wedding, it's a good measure of what not to do for my own wedding. As for Harry Potter, I officially bury my childhood with this last one, extremely bittersweet.

June 6, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  43. aj

Books are better! sorry!

June 6, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  44. NWLOVE

To all you haters out there just wanted to let you know that the reason that the twilight movies (and anything else that is popular to mainstream youth) is because its actually entertaining and good! Thats why we love to go to the movies right! Twilight puts the pacific northwest on the map for something that is actually cool! Thank god for that!

June 6, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kurdt

Music from when you were an itch in your father's pants already put the pacific northwest on the map and it actually displayed talent. Neither the books, movies, or actors of Twilight can make that claim. I guess you also think Ke$ha has a phenomenal singing voice too?

June 6, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

Drugstore Cowboy put the pacific northwest on the map like thirty years ago.

June 6, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  45. fred

Dont girls just think that jacob and edward r hot? cuz ihear team edwar or jacob.

June 6, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  46. darko

How is twilight bad for a four year old? i understand breaking dawn being a bit mature for a toddler but twilight in general? idk that's just my opinion. if you watch it with her and make sure she turns her head during the questionable parts, then there should't be an issue with her watching it. believe it or not, kids do get tired of pixar and spongebob after a while

June 6, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stayl80

Seriously? My question for you is, what part of these movies ARE appropriate for a 4 year old? The entire content and plot line are not geared towards children in any way! If she's tired of Pixar and Spongebob maybe she should color or play outside! If you think Twilight is appropriate for her to watch when she's 4, what will you allow her to watch when she gets bored with that?? Hangover?

June 6, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

I agree with Stay180 completely.

June 6, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • WTH?

Please tell me you do not really have kids. If you do, and still stand behind the idea that twilight is ok for toddlers, please do everyone here a favor and call Child Protective Services and get their opinion of your child rearing skills and choices.

It goes back to my opinion that there should be something put in the water to keep people sterile. Once they get of age and pass a test showing they would be capable of taking good care of kids they can have the antidote. As it stands any idiot can have a child and screw up that kid so completely that it falls on the rest of the public to fix what is broken. This comes from a long time foster parent who sees stupidity in parenting on a regular basis.

June 7, 2011 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Stella

There are ratings on movies for a reason. PG-13 is obviously not meant for a 4 year old.

June 7, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  47. jdw

Those movies are rad.ed and bella are the new romeo and juliet.i love jacob but edward is a god.methinks the movies are rad

June 6, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  48. LoJenkins

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKWCGocD56Q&w=640&h=390]

June 6, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Anna

@ Ted nugent

You are one to talk. What should we say about you? An unemployed impotent idiot who spends his days trolling the net. Shut the hell up. People of different walks of life love them both. Who are you to be criticizing? At least these people get out to the movies versus an idiot like you gets his jollies off spending hours on the net. Give a life and a real dick, chump.

June 6, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  50. the_dude

My young son asked to watch the twilight vampires movies because other kids at school were watching them. I told him absolutely not because I don't want you to turn gay son.

June 6, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sonia

if you are actually being serious, you my friend are a complete idiot. Had such a bad day until I was reminded there are sooooo many stupid people around. Thank you for making me laugh today!

June 6, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anna

I second what Sonia said. You and impotent Ted nugent would make a fine couple, a pair of idiots. Dumb a d dumber

June 6, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • tiredofitall

entertainment is entertainment and gay has nothing to do with it. Why can't people like or dislike what they want with out someone making comments. If you think the books and movies are stupid no one is making you read the book or go to the movies. Find something really important to whine about. And all you people out there making comments about it being gay just shows how really small and stupid you are.

June 6, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  51. RJS025

To get it over with, so they can stop making them.

June 6, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Demara

Anyone wondering why they're releasing this series in such rapid fires?

June 6, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fatso

Because teenage girls have the attention span of a moth.

June 7, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Stella

Rapid fire?!? They are a whole year apart. They have been done filming for over a month! I can see getting the first movie together, but they are waiting a year to release the second. I barely have enough attention span left to wait for the first...

June 7, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  53. widow

I cant wait to start the finish of my collection . the books are better but the move is still okey as a fan of this love story this is some thing i can pass to my doughter as she hits her teens best love book ever thanks steff hope you do one of jacob and reese when she hit teen years and other guys start hitting on her what would jake do lol

June 6, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Sarah in Texas

If you think it's stupid, don't go see it. There are plenty of dumb movies out there. No one is considering Twilight movies for Academy Awards, but if they had no appeal, they wouldn't be blockbusters earning a fortune at the box office.

June 6, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ted nugent

They have appeal. They are appealing to children and very stupid people. Also, sad pathetic chicks who probably had crappy childhoods which is why they're so messed up now.

June 6, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Georgia Mom

Spot on Sarah, if you don't like the movie go see something else. Some of us like a variety of genres and aren't locked in to action, violence, and horror. The Twilight series is a love story and huge surprise TED, a lot of women like romance.

June 7, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  55. Jiggered

Breaking Down

June 6, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Peeps

Its amazing!!! Your gay for not loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 6, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Boof

I had a BLT on wheat toast for lunch.

June 6, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  58. lena

my thing is...i wonder how their going to stop part one, i mean in the book it drops with bellas pregnancy, but i really think its going to be a cliffhanger for those who have not read the book... i also think that it may not go right with part 2, its lik one is going to be hot and steamy with romance if you will, then the other is going to be action... i dont know.. i just hope that their both good... i really do wonder though where they will stop the film at..anyway trailer is good.. it tells a lot though many people dont want to know the whole movie, because then theres no point of actually watching it.. i think they gave away too much...

June 6, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nicole

Part 1 will end with her openig her eyes as a vampire. At least that is what I have read.

June 6, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Jenna

I'm getting a little tired of the Twilight Saga always being compared to the Harry Potter saga. One has nothing to do with the other.

They aren't the same in any way! What a fan gets from one isn't what he or she will get from the other. I think Twilight fans are as devited and excited for the next installment as Potter fans.

June 6, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  60. kimberly

Do anyone else think when it shows Edward at the end of the clip that it doesn't look like Robert. My four year old grandaughter loves Twilight and it was the first thing she noticed about the clip. She said mammaw thats not Edward. I thought the same thing when I first seen it to, maybe its just the make-up. Or his double. But it doesn't look like him.

June 6, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sierra

I'm still on "four year old granddaughter." How is Twilight even remotely appropriate entertainment for a TODDLER.

June 6, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nora

4-year old? You think the Twilight Movies are appropriate for a 4 year old....

June 6, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarah in Texas

Wow, I agree. 4-year-olds should be watching Pixar. Or better yet, reading books with mom and dad.

June 6, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

I bring my kid on here all the time when I'm commenting, but I'd never let him watch Twilight or Harry Potter, there's the devil in these movies.

June 6, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • RJS025

A 4 year old? Of course they shouldn't be watching it. Hell, they aren't appropriate for a 24 year old...could lead to an aneurysm trying to watch them, they were horrible.

June 6, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • joe

I wouldn't say it's appropriate for a grandmother either. Hell any woman over the age of 16 who watches that movie is a sad sack.

June 6, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Sillly English Kanigigit

Breaking Dawn? I thought it said Breaking Wind. I fart in your general direction.

June 6, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Fartismo The Flatulent Flamenco Dancer

I just laid a major duece.

Matter of fact, I believe it's a duece and a half...
      ** Update**
      I cracked the bowl, water everywhere, man down, man down!!!

June 6, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Mrs. Rush

You're a disgusting individual.

June 7, 2011 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
  63. Mrs. Rush

You are one sick person to even think of something that disturbing. That precious, innocent baby boy has special needs and you're making fun and saying some absolutely horrible things about him. He is angel sent here from God and God is always watching!

June 7, 2011 at 3:03 am | Report abuse |
  64. mrs.wells

How could you say something like that?! You truly have a problem and I'm seriously going to pray for you.

June 7, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |