Jane Lynch to host Emmy Awards
June 3rd, 2011

Jane Lynch to host Emmy Awards

After appearing as part of the ensemble in last year's Emmys opening number, Jane Lynch is finally taking the lead. The "Glee" star will officially host the 63rd annual ceremony on September 18, Fox confirms to CNN.

“I am tickled pink to be hosting the Primetime Emmys on Fox,” Lynch says. “I’m looking forward to singing, dancing and sporting my finest tracksuit.”

Mark Burnett, the show's executive producer, adds that Lynch—who nabbed an outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series Emmy at the 2010 event—will make the ultimate emcee.

“Jane was my first – and only – choice as the host for this year’s Primetime Emmys, and I am glad she said ‘yes,’” he says. “She has incredible comedic timing, and is a charismatic, talented actress whose energy leaps off the screen and stage. I am thrilled and excited to have her as our host.”

Nominees for the 63rd annual Emmy Awards will be announced on July 14.

Do you think Lynch will make a good host?

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Emmys • Glee • television

1. icons download

This remarkable phrase is necessary just by the way

October 8, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  2. MANDINGO!

No one makes love like hairy truckers, and the ambience of the truck stop bathrooms is delightful. Classiest place I've ever pulled a trick.

June 6, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  3. The Mad Do()chebag

Peace, The Mad R@apist and all the others out there that post on every article are just say, little people that think their opinions count. Like the entertainment business itself, they are simple insignificant specks on the overall landscape we calll life.

June 6, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  4. jim bob

Jane is great and very funny. Superb choice for host :)

June 6, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  5. Rock

Snookie squirted for the first time last night – i always thought that was kind of wierd but it really got me fired up

June 6, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  6. Mok

The best thing she ever did was play the psychiatrist on 2 and a half men.

June 6, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  7. MauiBeat

Absolutely. She's great!

June 6, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  8. steve

I think I'm the only non-loser that's gonna post something here... Really, get lifes you guys.

June 6, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mournblade

Jane is talented but anything short of Ricky Gervais is a lie perpetrated by the industry. She is still under contract with Glee consequently she will be required to not cast any anti-Glee humor and maintain a Glee friendly persona. Based on that fact she will serve a small niche of viewers only. Sad really.

June 6, 2011 at 6:15 am | Report abuse |
  10. @Dingleberry

You don't run sh!t. You are the worst troll because you are getting all bent out of shape with my comments and some others. Look at the pu$$y troll (that would be you) getting all p!$$ed off because of comments..lmao! By the way, I'm NOT mad r@p3r. You are such a pu$$y little KUNT. Why don't you run to your mommy and tell her how mean I am to you. Cry like a baby b!t.ch. Again you are a dingleberry. You smell like it and look like it. You picked the perfect name for a piece of sh!t like yourself.

June 6, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Dingleberry

what the fu$ck is a troll? Is everyone saying that because charlie sheen is cool now?idk, but you sound fuc$kin stupid. I'm not mad at all, I just think your a puzzy azz bit$ch who thinks you can say anything you want, but like I said I run this shi$t. I'm pretty sure i used the "run to your mommy" line back in high school, so I'm sure your a high school Kunt that is bored and tired of playing with your little 3 inch dic$k, so how bout we meet up and you can lick peanut butter out of my hairy fat azz, while i suck your little guy?or we could just rim job?doesn't really matter to me. Your pathetic and i will tear you apart.

xoxo puzzy bitc$h

June 6, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Ryan Hilgert

I think she is perfect for this; I honestly never like Glee at launch (just wasn't my bag of tricks), but her character kept me coming back for more and opened my eyes to the show. She has a great presence and air about her, and I'm looking forward to falling out of my chair laughing and good tag lines during the Emmys. Go Sue! <3

June 6, 2011 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  12. scyeatts

Excellent choice!

June 6, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  13. Dingleberry

@ mad rapper bit$ch.you can lick my hairy cun$t.or maybe I could suck your fat azz?what sounds good?I run this sh$t and I will dominate anyone.mad rapper has just left the building to take one up the azz.peace jiggas xxoo

June 6, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

You never answered my question about how it felt to call yourself stupid in front of an audience. So I'm imagining it was shameful and pathetic. Yeah that's about right.

June 6, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Go f()ck youself Mad R@apist. Yeah, you're just a small, little troll with no useful purpose on earth. Do us all a favor and commit suicide.

June 6, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

Your posts always cheer me up, MANDY!. Like I said before, keep going, the spectacle of your angry failure is great entertainment.

June 6, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Mandy? Who's Mandy? Talk about failures. I'll bet you think you're so superior to everyone else. I don't know where you came up with the idea that R@pe in your nick was clever. It's do()chebags like you that continue to bring society to a grinding halt.

June 6, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

I meant to say this before but you've got to be kidding me signing your posts xoxo and xxoo. Are you an angsty 12 year old girl trolling for the first time or something?

June 6, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Carlos

Maybe

June 5, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  15. mycooperman

I am a gay woman and I can't stand her...no Emmy's for me this year. You can put lipstick on a pig and its still a pig.....

June 5, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  16. canada

OMG she's a hoot.
    Hopefully it will be better than the billboard awards, that was a joke.

June 5, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Tam

Jane Lynch is a perfact choice! Emmy's got this one right! 1st saw Jane in Talladaga Nights with Will Ferrall , she played the mother 2 Ricky Bobby so funny! Love Jane, watch all of her movies & Glee.

June 5, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  18. @Dingleberry

I'm confused. Are you still stuck in the 80's? You do know that with phones, etc.. you have access to the internet, right? So one doesn't have to be at home, sitting in front of a computer to leave a comment. You look like an azz because you don't know jack $h!t dumb azz. Oh.. by the way, your name suits you, because you are just that, a big dingleberry.

June 5, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dingleberry

Your a fuc$in nobody.go choke on a dild00 you fuc$Kin b$tch.you can eat all of my hairy dingle berries and then I can sh$t on your chest.maybe we can shoot up together?got some classy meth.

June 5, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Dingleberry

Teach, evil knievel, and all the other mother fuc$ers leaving comments on this article are obviously losers who dont have anything better to do than sit at home and comment about people they dont know. Has anyone actually met Jane lynch?no.so your opinions don't matter.suck on that

June 5, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

"...losers who dont have anything better to do than sit at home and comment about people they dont know."
      How does it feel to call oneself a loser in front of the internet?

June 5, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Anyone that thinks an entertainment blog is an intelligent use of their time needs a frontal lobotomy.

June 6, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  20. The Mad R@p3r

I don't trust any white people whose last name is lynch.

June 5, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Allan

Well I guess im going to watch now, she is a great person............

June 5, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  22. DVB

No question – she will be GREAT! Can't wait.

June 5, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  23. Lola

She is a well rounded and talented creature! Great choice...looking forward.

June 5, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  24. Shannon Nutt

This is an example of the Emmy producers confusing character with the actress that portrays her. They forget her witty dialogue on GLEE is from writers – so they better hire them for the Emmys if they want Lynch to be great. Anyone ever seen Jane on an interview show? She doesn't exactly have you on the floor in laughter. I think this is a bad move, all respect to Ms. Lynch.

June 5, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  25. Charlie Sheen

I was asked to be the host.... Losing!

June 5, 2011 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
  26. humberto

A classic example of Cognitive dissonance .

June 5, 2011 at 4:01 am | Report abuse |
  27. public schools suckt

Teach you are a phoney. You cant spell. STUPID IS SPELLED INCORECTLY. Check how you have spelled it.

June 5, 2011 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  28. @Dillinger

What crawled up you azz and ate your heart fairy f-a-g jerk? Mind your own business. Nobody was talking to you f-u-C-k azz. How is that spelling for you meat packer?

June 4, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  29. dawn01

get to that http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

June 4, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  30. erich2112x

Most of us watch TV cause there's nothing to do but smoke a J and watch TV. There shouldn't be a single award given out to anything we've seen on TV.

June 4, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  31. samiam54321

Your the one telling people to walk their dog. Maybe you should get you one. Sounds like your the lonely one.

June 4, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Samiam54321

You people are great.. Maggie sounds like you need a DOGGIE DOODOO SHAKE. Would you like a doggie bag to go with that?

June 4, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Samiam555

You guys are great. But maggie sounds like u need a doggie doodoo shake. Would u like a doggie bag?

June 4, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  34. @MaggieJS

I don't have a dog. Would you come over to my crib so I can walk you? I bet you look like and smell a dog.

June 4, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  35. jim

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. Who cares about stupid awards shows.

June 4, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  36. Just ol Ted

WOOOO ! : ) Its good to hear from you T-Rex : ) You always post the best stuff ! : ) I know this isnt really facebook but everyone here is much funnier ! Yall are The Best !

June 4, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  37. Rick

I think Jane Lynch will make an excellent emcee! I definitely will be tuning in!

June 4, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  38. T-Rex

Well there r a typo or 2 on my post but i had a night out w the boys last night and got a bit drunk and being w/o food doesnt help.

June 4, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Dillinger

So you got drunk last night? What's your excuse today then for being a complete f-cktard who cant spell? How people find you amusing or even the least bit creative is mind blowing, I would expect this from a fox news blog, not here.

June 4, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  39. kat

Glee isn't for everyone but she has done dozens of projects before, that has made her really shine. Its hard not to associate her with JUST Glee, but she is hilarious beyond just that. I think she will do great and although Glee has its funny moments, I hope it wont be flooded with references the entire show. I want to see Jane host. Not Sue.

June 4, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  40. T-Rex

Oh dear! meant starting. Lack of food would cause one to not use their brain right. don't want the spelling police to see that now, do we?

June 4, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  41. T-Rex

Hello Ted. I see you have been asking about me. Any who, I was out walking around trying to find someone to eat when out of no where I sliped and fell off a cliff. Being that I am a strong and big beast, I was luckly to only have broken a leg, so that laid me up in in some fall trees (my bed) for some time. I lost some weight (since I wasn't able to go out and hunt) and I do have to say I look damn great and fit for the summer. I am a bit scared thought sarting the eating process again because in case you haven't noticed, human are getting really fat. I have to becareful of what I put in my mouth. Anyway thanks for asking about me. Hope you are well also. Yes, this is the real T-Rex.

June 4, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  42. Cheryl Murkowski

My cooch has prolapsed and its dry and itchy.

June 4, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  43. Todd

They shouldn't let her host because she is a lesbian.

June 4, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  44. MaggieJS

Jane Lynch will be perfect – she's very talented.
    All the rest of you trolls who post cr@pola on here need to realize you don't have a life. Go take your dog for a walk and get outside for a while. You're wasting valuable time. I'm outta here.

June 4, 2011 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  45. Sir Lord

"Do you think Lynch will make a good host?"

I know that she is whenever she talks to Charlie as He brings the best performance in everyone He has ever worked with or will ever work with since He he simply talented and extremely likeable. By the way, my dear Time Warner, whenever someone thinks that s/he/they will fool others with a different approach like you are planning in the fall, they usually tell'em, "Good luck with that!"

June 4, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  46. @N

glee sucks & so does her g@y a$$!!!!

June 4, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
  47. chuckyb87*

I think Jane will be funny and witty that woman is funny as hell

June 4, 2011 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |
  48. tom N jerry

H8R says he is the best troll but I have seen bettter. sorry dude but you are the type that only have mouth and write trash hiding behind your computer but to face someone and say it to their face you would hide behind your mommy's dress

June 4, 2011 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  49. bette

Go Jane Lynch! can't wait to see the Emmys this year. Best of luck to the troll war going on here! GAY PRIDE! make some ruckus over that.

June 4, 2011 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  50. Ok Wow....

If shes as g*y on the awards show as she is on Glee then itll be nothing more than a televised version of a G*y Pride parade. Ill pass thanks.

June 4, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Nedderly

Haha what an inane comment. Sure she's a little butch on the show, but if you haven't noticed if you tried to eliminate everything on tv that could be interpreted as being gay, there wouldn't be anything to watch. Why are some people so obsessed with this topic?

June 4, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  51. rick springfield

She should do a good job as long as she doesn't do any jokes about passing gallstones.

June 4, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  52. charlie crack

Dont watch glee. But I suppose she can be a good host of the show.

June 4, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  53. obum a sucks

Glee and lynch can go crawl into a black hole. Glee and she are terrible!

June 3, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  54. @N

da old lady shud jus go away & smoke her cr@ck!!!!

June 3, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Mr. ED

BEBR H8R what a joke. I he doesn't know $h!t about trolling. His trolling is just like when he goes out and try to get pu$$y and he comes back with his d!ck still dry and still untouched.

June 3, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Meg

Jane Lynch is an amazing actress all around. She has the depth of doing more than comedy. For those of you who have watched criminal minds, she played the schizophrenic mother of one of the agents. Amazing!

June 3, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  57. BEBR H8R

Did you hear they found Casey Anthony innocent ? Baby Caley had post birth depression and comitted suicide.

June 3, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heth

BEBR H8R, How are you any better than those so called "trolls" you talk about? Aren't you just like them with that comment? Get a life sometime soon.

June 4, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dingleberry

Your a fuc$in low life piece of shi$. You have no life and how could u say such a thing about a little girl. Hope the same thing happens to you dic$.

June 5, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Sunshine Girl *

Maybe shell liven up a show that is usually extremely boring. She is quite funny. Dont usually watch the awards shows myself bit might check it out myself b/c shes hosting. Oh and these blogs used to be alot funnier when the old bloggers were commenting. Been reading these for along time now and the poop jokes arent new or funny. Nor are the gay jokes. Dont know where everyone went but hope there ok and sometimes wish theyd come back.

June 3, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Beautiful Vixen

Hi Ted, Mad and yes even Evel. Ted, Evel is cool even though he made a stupid remark or two to me a few times but, its okay. It couldn't be all bad if I don't remember what it was and it's just a blog. Peace well someone seem to have trolled on her bad today on a couple of blogs. Don't know what that was all about. Well enjoy your weekend everyone (that goes for you also Teach..happy trolling to you and the rest of trolls). Ted, I have to LOL at Jason's comment about this not being Facebook, at least he was nice about it.

June 3, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Patrick Henry

I think that she will be fabulous....great deliverer of lines and very funny....good luck to her.

June 3, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Flowerchick

She's a great actress and I know she will b a great host!

June 3, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  62. jay

Good that dumba ss anthony's case posts isn't on here.

June 3, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  63. BEBR H8R

You mean pawsome, girlfriend ! She is going to be absolutely fabulous !

June 3, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  64. missy

She's gonna be AWESOME!

June 3, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  65. BEBR H8R

If I dont reply then you arent a successful troll. I will just ignore. TAA TAA 4 NOW. I said GOOD DAY.

June 3, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Yeah

thats what i think too !

June 3, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  67. lalamba

d. should be good. my bad

June 3, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  68. lalamba

jane lynch is an amazing actress through and through. i first discovered her on criminal minds as the schizophrenic mother of dr. spencer reed and was amazed at how great she was. putting her comedic performances next to those just shows what a great all around actress she is....should be goo

June 3, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  69. nick

She might actually make it worth wachin

June 3, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  70. NANCY

@Teach. I find your jokes to be outlandishly funny. You should be a script writer.

June 3, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Teach

doodoo is fuuunnnny :)

June 3, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Teach

See. That is some good disgusting trolling. Sometimes people even believe it ! Gosh they get upset.

June 3, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Teach

Second graders are so stoopid. You should see their faces when they actually try the diarreah milkshake ! It is hillarious !

June 3, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Jason

This is not Facebook, Ted. So excited about Jane. She is amazing.

June 3, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Teach

I am a troll too. Trolls are quite wonderful ! We are funny sometimes. Plus when things are boring we liven the place up.

June 3, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Pat

They need another pervert to host....

June 3, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • BEBR H8R

Christmas Crunch, Pat McCrotch. Pull your head out of the bible/midwest.

June 3, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  77. BEBR H8R

If he isn't trolling, it makes his comments even more sad. I haven't been on here in a while, but really? Nobody else has anything funny to say? I mean, "rug muncher"? What is he, 8? If he actually knew something about Jane Lynch, he'd know she's been around for a while now and is freakin' hilarious at every turn. Fifteen minutes? Sheet. Evel wishes he had even fifteen minutes. The closest he'll come to fame is lamely bagging on people on CNN's comment board.

June 3, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  78. dixick

Great choice – looking forward to it!

June 3, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Evel Knievel

I'm only a troll if you take the bait.

June 3, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • BEBR H8R

In other words, if people ignore you, you're not a troll. If they respond ("take the bait") then you are a troll. Soooo, whaddya want, Evel? It appears your loftiest goal is to be a troll. Way to set your sights high, buddy. I'll admit, sometimes it is fun to troll, but I've got other things to do with my time other than seek out sycophants like Ted on a hyper-frequent basis.

June 3, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

And my point is proven for me.

June 3, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josh

And my point is you're a putz.

June 3, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Ted

He isnt a troll. His post make these blogs enjoyable to read.

June 3, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  81. BEBR H8R

Evel, you're a troll, and not a very good one at that. You get a D+. kthxbye

June 3, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Ted

Evil is super funny and one of the best bloggers on here ! We enjoy reading his post !

June 3, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Ted

HI Everyone. It is finally friday ! Made it through another week ! WAHOOOO ! : ) Hope all our friends are doing good. Peace, BV, Superhiro, @N, and everyone. Even good Lloyd Christmas. : ) Has anyone heard from T-Rex lately ? I enjoyed their posts. c-ya : )

June 3, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • bertha

Live TV...maybe she will dump some buttrockets all over the stage.

June 6, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Hey Ted, go f()ck yourself. You're just another insignificant little troll that needs to get a life. Say hello to The Mad R@apist in hell for me. Do()chebag!

June 6, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  84. doggone

Evil, you are a jerk

June 3, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Uncle Fetus

She would be much more attractive with a shaven head smeared in her own doookie.

June 6, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  85. Lolas1294

So excited for this!!
    Jane Lynch is fabulous, and being a gleek, I'm more than ready for her to tear it up.:)
    Congratulations to you Jane!:)

June 3, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • eunis

Im doo dooing right this minute.

June 6, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
    • The Pope is a ShytBag

I will be funny if while hosting she thinks she has to fart butt instead a stream of tobacco juice squirts our of her hineyhole.

June 6, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Roger

She is great!

June 3, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  87. EmJ

Yes! I'm looking forward to it!

June 3, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • B=Dog

Unlike Chelsea Handler, who is boring and unfunny, Jane Lynch is great! One of the few females with the funny gene.

June 3, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ima fan

I think she's hilarious. 40 y/o virgin is a classic, and put her on the map. I guess she doesn't get into a hot tub with the jersey shore cast this year. That hot tub is still in the shop getting Lysol wiped down.

June 4, 2011 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Gail Snail

Me, too. Jane is fabulously funny. I can hardly wait until the Primetime Emmy's. She will definately be a wonderful emcee for the event.

June 4, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Brisco

I liked Jane Lynch the best when she starred in some short films for more mature audiences, including "Not So Tiny Tim".

June 4, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  88. BEBR H8R

..I was just about to agree with your first post completely (I'm not unreasonable) then I saw the second one that combines being four years old with a disconcerting fecal fetish, yet somehow leaves out the funny. You still have some work to do before you can get up to Evel's D+ territory.

June 3, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Joe

No, but your 15 seconds are.

June 3, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  90. humberto

sorry, you're not a credible source

June 5, 2011 at 4:04 am | Report abuse |