Adele cancels the rest of her tour due to illness
June 3rd, 2011

Adele cancels the rest of her tour due to illness

Adele has joked that stage fright makes her sick to her stomach, but now the singer is battling a different illness: laryngitis. Update 6/3: Adele announced she had to postpone five tour dates on her sold-out North American tour earlier in the week, but the Brit singer has since canceled the rest of the tour.

According to a statement posted on her website, Adele had to cancel all 9 remaining stops because of ongoing illness. "While resting in Los Angeles, Adele met with an Otolaryngology specialist who determined it was imperative that she take the next few weeks to recover with absolute voice rest," the statement says.

Plans to reschedule are being investigated.

Adele adds to the statement that she's "really frustrated."

"I was hoping with a weeks rest I’d be better to sing again straight away," the "Rolling in the Deep" singer says. "However there is absolutely nothing I can do but take the doctors advice and rest some more. I’m so sorry."

She'd previously rescheduled her Minneapolis performance for June 22, and postponed tour stops in Salt Lake City (May 29), Vancouver (May 31), Seattle (June 1) and Portland (June 3). The tour was expected to pickup again in San Francisco on June 4.

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. cheap easy seafood buffet ideas

You're actually a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a magnificent job in this subject!

June 6, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Bonzo3legs

Her stage banter can be disgusting, as it was during an Amsterdam gig earlier in the tour. This was broadcast on Dutch radio for all the world to hear – it has been uploaded on bittorrent sites. Her singing is fine but her English accent is appalling.

June 29, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Steven Alan

Hands down the most soulfull new voice I've heard in many years. Doin' the right thing. Good luck lady Adele. Sorry to miss your Salt Lake Stop. Come by again sometime!

June 19, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Name*mary

I bet it's just one troll who posted the childish negative comments, and that it's her bitter ex boyfriend of whom she wrote the songs :p

June 18, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Candace Kane

I hope Cnn reads some of these disgusting posts about the singer Adele and puts a stop to it. Have a great day.

June 6, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  6. d

she has a big urban fan base

June 6, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  7. -.-

Who's Adele?

June 5, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  8. elle

Sucks that many who posted here had to judge this woman by her size. If you haven't got anything nice to say here about the artist, why bother posting?
    Personally I love this woman's voice and she has a soft beauty that is real, and not covered up with overdone makeup and such. Hope she gives her incredible voice a rest and comes back stronger than ever.

June 5, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  9. April Fool

She's Da Best .

June 4, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  10. fernace

Adele is an awesome singer & writes very interesting material. I used to be a singer in my youth, & my advice to her is to hire a really good vocal coach. When you sing nite after nite, with rehersals in the day time it's easy to get tired & start using bad vocal techniques. After her chords have healed, she can concentrate on practicing correct breathing techniques & stomach muscle control! If you have those down you can sing for months with out vocal chord exhaustion, if not 1 nite can give you exhaustive laryngitis! As far as the weighty comments: have y'all noticed that much of the American population is overweight & do you take all of us to task for it?!? Thanks for your "concern," but as an old Blues tune goes:"Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself"!!

June 4, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. dawn01

get to that http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

June 4, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  12. dawn01

get to that

June 4, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Anthony's Case Posts

I really don't understand how anyone can think Casey is innocent when it's so plain she's nuts in the head(bonkers if you will). Her whole family is in on it and they should all pay. There really shouldn't even be a trial they should just be strung up like the old days.

June 4, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Anthony's Case Posts

Ah luv them thar realty shows wit awl them big fat bit chs on thar tryin to loose weit. Kinda remines mi of mi wit mi moonpi's an sh it. Mi favoritist judge is that thar nancy grace dam she's good. Don't mine mi yawl I's from kintuky we un's like owr inbreadin down here yes sirree.

June 4, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. adele lover

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu0aP1U6PyI&w=640&h=390]

June 4, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  16. PromoteLoveNotHate

I wish all message boards linked to Facebook profiles where the majority of profiles have a real name and photo. Then people couldn't hide behind anonymity on a blog and make hateful and ignorant comments about a woman and her body. Regardless if you are a fan or not, act respectfully people. It's quite disgusting how some people can spew hate for entertainment sake. That is not the point of an opinion blog, IMO.

June 4, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  17. Stewy

To all of you people in here talking about how Fat Adele is, Look into your family trees and see were the FAT people are. When you speak of people in a hateful tone just think if that were somebody talking about your MOTHER.

June 4, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  18. @N

its gr8t dat she bailed!!!cant stand dat lesbian!!!!

June 3, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |

Fruit!!

June 2, 2011 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
  25. blckjcksn

Gay!!

June 2, 2011 at 2:32 am | Report abuse |
  26. blckjcksn

Hey there big boy! How about I schlob your knob! Unzip dat fly and reach for the sky! I be ready for some spooooo....luv dat man goo! Let pump up da volume.

June 2, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  27. blckjcksn

Black Jacks'n on smack gets flak cuz he's on track..got a knack to fudge pack da back crack...dats wiggity wiggity wack!!

June 2, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  28. blckjcksn

I love to rap and dats no lie, I had to give up dat chubby fugly pie. I decided that the dudes was my cup of tea(bag), I just want them to butt slam me. Each time I taste that salty man goo, it makes me want more, yeah dats true! I just need a dude to ram me in da chute, I just keep goin back to da skin flute. Each day goes by and I luv em more, yeah ill bend over and u hit my back door. Now I’ve gotta run cuz my boy iz here, I gotta whip it out and stick it in his rear! See ya.

June 1, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  29. blckjcksn

Yeah, u haterz be real punks. I be ready to pump you chumps in da plump rump. I iz a real pillow biter and be lovin da fudge packin!! All u gayboyz wanna hook up and get bizzy? Drop me your digits!!

June 1, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Voice

She should let this guy take over for her. Check him out. http://www.youtube.com/jamalmusic

June 1, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Karyn

Everyone on here that knows how great Weekend is should just wish her well. Ignorant people like Madcity enjoy it when you respond to her rude, disrespectful comments. It's like a jealous 10 year old. Just ignore the behavior, she will GO AWAY for lack of attention and find some other board to spew the rudeness on others. Remember what goes around comes around. Her face is gonna get the crap in the wind...

June 1, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  32. Sleeping Beauty

All you haters on here are really very sad and ugly on the inside. I feel really sorry for you.

June 1, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  33. ted adams

With all her money, you would think she would do something about it. Oh yeah, she buy lots of food.

June 1, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  34. tracie

wow she sure is fat!

June 1, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  35. gingerblue

God, why don't we all just verbally abuse Aretha Franklin while we're at it? last time i checked, she's also a bigger woman with a powerful voice. seriously, people, grow up and get a life.

June 1, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  36. Beautiful Vixen

I don't understand why everyone is getting so upset that people are making fun of this lady. All the fat people, mostly women, on the LeAnn Rimes blog were saying nasty things about her. Those women said some really nasty stuff. What gives? It's okay for fat people to say that the girl (LeAnn) doesn't eat, that she needs to gain 10 lbs, etc? I'm not even a fan or LeAnn but what was said about her was wrong. I'm sorry people, if you don't like the name calling then do something to lose weight. Well whatever..I'm a small person, I am happy with who I am and what I see in the mirror. Well have a good day and replace the cheeseburger, fries and coke with a salad and water.

June 1, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  37. dsn63

How Sad :)

June 1, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • yavva

Its sad that Adele does nothing butt eat all day. Probably half of her daily consumption could be used to feed half the population of Haiti.

June 1, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  38. blckjcksn

I will say it again; if u need more reasons to keep abortion legal you needn't look any further than the average anonymous message board poster. What a sad group of people. Tell me life wouldn't be better without their kind. Shame on your mothers for birthing you.

June 1, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  39. JadedBelle

I think its always fascinating to see comments on online articles... Just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh with this ridiculous argument. It's nice to know so many middle school and high school students look at CNN articles. Even if it is the entertainment section.

June 1, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  40. Be Happy

Wow! Anonymity sure gives people the ability to be rude, obnoxious and repulsive! In addition it's obvious that each of the negative comments posted are made by people with low self-esteem, were abused as children, are not loved and are too fearful to love others because they don't know how. All of you need to seek professional therapy services. I'll pray for you.
    Meanwhile Adele forgive them for they just don't any better but to hate. Hope you feel better Adele :)

June 1, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  41. charlie crack

@ned/and all you losers that are insecure and racist need to go elsewhere w/ your B.S.!!! Nobody cares that you s*** in your hand and eat it......you probably just peed your pants....child

June 1, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  42. 2Zany

beware of the troll, peeps
    one attention-seeking loser is posting all the vile comments
    They need a hobby or better yet...a job.

June 1, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Yolanda Weiner

Adele enjoys a plate of 4 chicken pot pies, a side of french fries and gravy, some fried bread, a hunk of cheddar and to wash it down, a bottle of Boones Farm Apple Wine.

June 1, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  43. sloane

adele, you are beautiful inside and out. your voice, in my opinion, is the definition of grace. keeping doing what you do and ignore the haters. hope you get better soon!

June 1, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
    • olie

Adele eats her ice cream cones crammed with Country Crock instead of ice cream.

June 1, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  44. Nick

My soul needs her music. Get well soon my beautiful chubby flower.

June 1, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  45. charlie crack

You all are cruel individuals. Think what you can do to someone w/ your hateful rants. If it was you that was being written about it'd be different. I hope that she doesnt even read the s*** yall post because it would cut to the bone seeing all those crude, disrespectful things. I bet 90% of the people calling her fat are pigs themselves.....atleast she is proud and sings about it w/out hiding behind a computer like a coward....your mama should come in the basement and smack your inbred @sses!

June 1, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  46. johnnyb

It's Bushs' fault

June 1, 2011 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  47. amy hersey

Children please! While you are being hateful, shes rolling in the green. Good for you Adele. I hope these haters need cpr one day and a curvey girl refuses to give it.

June 1, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  48. gunnar

I agree with u olivia im nt a pig can i hear ur voice? lol

June 1, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  49. @olivia

You must be a pig also. karma karma..what? For calling a pig a pig. God doesn't like lazy and fat people are just that lazy. so karma that fatso

June 1, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  50. Irving

Adele is one of the most gifted singers of her generation. She is humble, shy and grateful for her success. 19 is one of the best CDs ever produced. 21 is more radio friendly, but I prefer 19. I was bummed her show in SLC was cancelled last minute, but hoping she feels better soon!

June 1, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  51. Olivia

Ignore all these pathetic individuals and their degrading comments. They are just doing it to get a rise out of people. They are probably all the same person anyway! Maybe when they start to love themselves they can begin loving and respecting others. Oh, and karma karma, baby.

Luv your voice and music, Adele!!

June 1, 2011 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  52. taz

She lost her voice because she ate too much. the throat can't handle all that food

June 1, 2011 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  53. charlie crack

Youd try and get w/ her stop lyin'!!

June 1, 2011 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  54. charlie crack

Thick girls are cute!

June 1, 2011 at 6:26 am | Report abuse |
  55. Mastermind

Funny how you pigs thought differently when you were ripping into that county singer on the other blog. I didn't see any love there. As much as YOU people defend being fat, nobody will except it because when we see you pigs we see LAZY, ugly and LAZY again! The only time you are not lazy and decide to move, is when you are moving your fork to your mouths. Do YOU people even know how it feel like to be hungry? No, I don't think so. I don't think you ever get hungry enough where your stomach makes noise. Honey, THICK is FAT....period!

June 1, 2011 at 6:26 am | Report abuse |
  56. justin penney

There comes a time in life when God tries to show us something, teach us a lesson if you will. for many years the charts have been topped with skinny to average female stars. we now have been graced with a young women of great talent and its seems that there is more focus on here weight than her amazing voice. If it were your mother,sister,daughter would you still be so crude? We are all family in this world give your distant cousin a break. Love you Adele!

June 1, 2011 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  57. Spaceman

I'm a doctor trust me – take a year off

June 1, 2011 at 5:12 am | Report abuse |
  58. Pdisla

Saw her Saturday in Denver could not tell she was sick at all, She's amazing, a real artist finally!! Britney, Beyonce, Rihanna and all the other bimbos should take note.

June 1, 2011 at 4:09 am | Report abuse |
  59. namethatsong

These negative comments are disgusting. I'm not into her music but she's very talented. So what if shes overweight? Would be nice if these ignorant-I-enjoy-making-fun-of-others people disappeared for good:)

June 1, 2011 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Sebastian Van Goober

She postponed those shows as she will be appearing at Sea World Great White Whale exhibit.

June 1, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  60. karen

whether a person is skinny or NOT they can get sick. SO STOP WITH THE NASTY REMARKS. AND 'GROW UP' PEOPLE!

June 1, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  61. Carlos

I think that Adele is absolutely gorgeous!

June 1, 2011 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  62. MINNESOTA LOVIN

LOVE ADELE'S MUSIC!!!! SO WHAT IF SHE HAS A COUPLE EXTRA POUND, IT WOULDN'T STOP ME FROM GIVING HER SOME LOVIN....

June 1, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  63. MINNESOTA LOVIN

LOVE ADELE'S MUSIC!!!! SO WHAT IF SHE HAS FEW EXTRA POUNDS, IT WOULDN'T STOP ME FROM GIVING HER SOME LOVIN.....

June 1, 2011 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
    • etta sandwich

Adele wont go to SUBWAY because they quit making the Macaroni & Cheese footlong with extra mayonnaise and sour cream.

June 1, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  64. Robstarr

Yoooooooo ! Adele I really love your music. From one artist to another I think that you bring what were missing in this biz.# 1 in 16 countries means something n I just know you have the ability to diamond everything you touch. Hope to do a track when your voice heals , all the best !!!! Robstarr

June 1, 2011 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  65. Sarasota c

Never heard of her. So, who cares?

June 1, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  66. FAt cHick

Not every big girl is fat, some r just thick and that is a good asspect. The view is terrific in a bending asspect.

June 1, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
    • STINkYass

HA! Fat. Thick. Same difference. Even bent over the view ain't much to praise....the smell after is multiplied thanks to the expanded "area" and is enough to kill birds in the sky.

June 1, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  67. FAt cHick

Not every big girl is fat some r just thick and that is a good asspect. The view is terrific in a bending asspect.

June 1, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  68. kierachang

Adele is simply humble & beautiful yet she carries this feisty-ness swagger. I enjoy her music & I hope she feels better soon! :)

June 1, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  69. ejs

Fat people are nasty. Sometimes it is genetic but mostly I truly believe weight can be controlled through DIET and exercise- so All u fattys out there get off your butt and MOVE it and think about what you are eating!!!

May 31, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  70. alex

Get well soon, dear! Hope to see you in san diego!

May 31, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Neon253

Since so many people want to cut into her! I'll say this! All the Beyonce's Gaga's, whoever you poser like now a days, they'll never be on her level!!

May 31, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  72. ADELE

Hello my dear fans. Thank you for all the kind words. Please don't hate me for getting sick. I love you all and I'm looking forward to singing again in the coming weeks!

May 31, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Mona Rodriguez

Btw, 19 is as fabulous as 21 go buy it if you haven't already. Both are pure lyrical genius!

May 31, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dr GooberHymen

Is it any wonder the woman took some time off? She appears to be in her 4th tri-mester.

June 1, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  74. Mona Rodriguez

I've been a fan since the beginning airing Adele's music before most commercial stations, I wish her a speedy recovery and hope her fans around the world are patient. She is the truth, best thing since sliced bread, breathing life into every note and she is just getting started. Watch out world this young lady's talent is to be reckoned with!

May 31, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Paul

Dubstep Remixs

May 31, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Banana Gunnery

What in God's name does weight have to do with ANYTHING? Jealousy rears it's "ugly" head in the weak minded!

May 31, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Beautiful Vixen

Lmao..Please try not to.

May 31, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Katy

Poor Adele, well at least she can take time to rest and get that awesome voice of hers back in full swing for her concert tour. It's good that all tickets bought will be honored for the rescheduled dates. As for negative comments, keep it to yourself if you don't like her music.

May 31, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  79. jamie

Maybe if she didn't smoke she wouldn't have lost her voice. Ugh smokers, I will never understand it.

May 31, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Beautiful Vixen

She looks a little like Chucky the doll in this picture.

May 31, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Terri

You are all so mean and childish.

May 31, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

We're all in the same therapy group together, our shrink says the only thing that will cure us is to go on this blog and be as obnoxious as possible. I thought it was unconventional at first but i'm no longer full of rage 24/7.

May 31, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • [lol]

Mad R@p3r For President.

June 1, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  82. @Chris

You are a tard. And a bronie.

May 31, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Sunshine Girl *

Give her a break already. She got sick. If you want to b!tch at anyone tell it to Mother Nature. She caused it. Better for her to cancel and get well than to fake it with lip synching like so many other artists do these days. She should just take her time to heal and reschedule her shows. Nothing lost b/c tickets are good at future shows. @Madcitybabe...You should watch what you say b/c you wont be young forever and gravity is cruel to women like you. I promise you pay the price in the years to come. SAD!

May 31, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  84. cris

Blaaaaah. Adele has gotten on my last nerve already. That 'Rolling' tune sounds like hoodoo.

May 31, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  85. zivo24

Saw her in Denver on Saturday...I couldn't tell anything was amiss with her voice. She put on an awesome show. She's not only incredibly talented but very charming.

May 31, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Chris

Cruel meaning intentionally saying a sick mean thing just for the sake of saying a sick mean thing. Does that compute? If not, ask someone else who has time to break it down. When caught up in self loathing it's hard to see reason through pain.

May 31, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bounce

With the exception of concerns over illiteracy, you are the worst possible advocate for anything you could possibly advocate for.

June 1, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  87. Chris

Do people really not see that cruel comments are simply an anouncement of self hatred?

May 31, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

Then by your logic me saying, "Hitler was a crappy artist who also failed at genocide." is a sign of self loathing? Does not compute.

May 31, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  88. charmer

Adele is a cute fat chik who can sing. Nothing wrong with dat...

May 31, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  89. kat

Ha. I hope madcitybabe doesn't know any overweight people in her personal life. Or hell, anyone that 'rocks' less than her. How ridiculous. I wonder how people like that get through the day holding back fat comments from a family member, a coworker, or that fat slob who held the door open for you who didn't know you. All walks of life have all kinds of problems. Just like you my dear. Grow up and be a better example. When you're much older...I hope the 'madcitybabes' of the world don't call you out for your rolls(its inevitable) and for suddenly finding yourself needing depends diapers. Because you know what cool kid? You'll still be a human being that deserves respect. Yes, even you.

May 31, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

your comment is hilarious..............I didnt realize how much I ruffled the hooved ones!

June 1, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  90. Ilovecows

Maro are you a BBW? Send me your email address thx

May 31, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mexican Bob

Adele should enter the Nathans Hot Dog eating contest. I bet she could win.

June 1, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  91. maro

You are a great singer Adele... Keep doing what you're doing we all wait for you!... I hope you get better soon ;) besos!!!

May 31, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Martha

Hey, you "Adele" poser who just said "I'll try not to eat you"–you are the most ignorant jerk on this blog. You hate the REAL Adele for being overweight? What do you prefer on women like me? Good looks or good personality?
      Wait, that was a rhetorical question, because I know what you prefer: good looks. People like you go nowhere in life.

May 31, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  92. theDude

Weak. Buy a tape and lip-sync it, homegirl.

May 31, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  93. JSRagman

I would bet that those of you that are being critical are not familiar with this talented young woman's music. If you were, you wouldn't be showing your ignorance. Unless of course you are just stupid.

May 31, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  94. JSRagman

Those of you that are being critical of Adele's looks are beyond pathetic. Do you prefer talent or a great body?

May 31, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Demetri Buttnik

Adele saves her doo doo in old playdoh cans to keep it fresh and ready for the next playtime.

June 6, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  95. TheWordMaster

@madcitybabe: .....do you even listen to Adele's music?!

You don't have to be skinny to be a good singer. Heck, opera singers can be on the larger side, but they have magnificent voices. I believe that unless you have something positive to say, you should -how to put this....- "shut your mouth and troll elsewhere."

Thank you. Have a nice day.;-)

May 31, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • yomamaspimp

Adele???????should b sooooooooweeeeee!

May 31, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

listened to her music ONCE.............totally sucks....then I realized it's the kind of music FAT chicks like to rock out to, so I guess that's why it's not for me.........go chase some pavement.........wow I guess I really upset the hooved ones here!

You have to take the good comments with the bad comments sweetie................what do you expect on a message board

June 1, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  96. blckjcksn

•devastated
    I know how y'all get when you smell blood...or see a misspelling.

May 31, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Martha

Dude, that IS how you spell devastated. Go look it up in the dictionary.

May 31, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dawny

You got that right: B l a c k j a c k s o n!

June 1, 2011 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
    • blckjcksn

I always said anonymous message board posters are as far as u need to look if you need more reasons to keep abortion legal.

June 1, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Pope John Paul The Turd

Adele fertilizes her house plants by squatting her fat rump over them and dumping a big crap-ola.

June 6, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  97. blckjcksn

I didn't even have tickets to the Minneapolis show and i was devestated when i heard it was cancelled. I joked that it was ok because it would give me more time to save the $500 i would need to buy a ticket. I'll keep hoping i end up with a ticket or two...
    Get well soon, Adele!

May 31, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barnaby Jones

Adele and Chaz Bono would make a very handsome couple. Plus they both LOVE to eat eat and eat.

June 6, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  98. valencia h.

I love her cd '21' smooth. @madcitybabe, is something wrong with having curves? silly!

May 31, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • TheWordMaster

Shut up. Remember the Golden Rule.

May 31, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Troy

She does not have "curves", she is fat. But who cares, her music is great and she is funny. Plus, it's not like she cares what I think since I'm not sleeping with her, but I do have both her CDs. If we purchased music on looks alone, there isn't much we would listen too.

June 4, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Penis Wrangler

Adele The Dancing Hippo!

June 6, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  99. Cynthia

Obviously you have very bad music taste to say anything remotely bad about Adele.

SHE'S FABULOUS

May 31, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  100. erica

Some people are so rude she has a great voice and personality so maybe you're jealous she is something your not get better soon and rock that voice

May 31, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  101. yo

Wow, the negativity on such a short article.....

May 31, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • kenny

Love her and her voice, she just needs a quick break and she'll be right as rain.. she's very funny too, Google her interview on Chelsea Lately from about a month ago. Very cute-)

June 1, 2011 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  102. Insightful commentator

@madcitybabe I like to see you are keeping it classy

May 31, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  103. erich2112x

Love her music.

May 31, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Haters gonna hate

You guys/girls are jealous that this "fat" woman has a better voice than you and now makes hundreds if not thousands of times more money than your fat ass.

Keep releasing the good stuff Adele!!

June 1, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

Aw sweet, its round 2 in the call-adele-fat blog.

June 4, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

Rolling in the Peeeeps.

June 4, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Hollyworld

Our President in 2012 will be and why?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tg-rhIu1ag&w=640&h=390]

June 4, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • James

No offense, but this is what happens when singers sing songs too high out of their range. It's one thing to do a song in the studio, and sing it in parts, but at some point you have to do them all live and try to sing over thousands of people. It becomes a whole other thing. I hope she gets better soon.

June 4, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • wendy

Adele likes bacon, butter and cream cheese sandwiches.

June 6, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Ree

Love Adele, music is cool

June 8, 2011 at 6:29 am | Report abuse |
  104. erich2112x

You remind me of one of the bad kids in that movie, "Wonka's Chocolate Factory". Put on your Proactiv and go to bed.

May 31, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  105. The Mad R@p3r

I thought I was the only mad one on here.

May 31, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  106. sh8rkie

jealous cause your just a cow who CAN'T sing???

May 31, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  107. James

You're a sad person to comment about someone in such a negative way. You say nasty things about people to make yourself feel better. I hope that you learn your lesson when you or your future or current children become overweight.

May 31, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Martha

Shut the hell up, jerk.

May 31, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Adeles Big Butt

HURRY...SOME ONE WIIIPPPPEEE MMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!

June 1, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  110. igor

She is just a huge lumbering oaf.

June 1, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  111. James is Gay

James wants to wipe Adeles big hairy rump then tongue out the lint from her belly button.

June 1, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  112. Name*al

I don't care if she is a big girl she can somf to me before well I eat dessert screw all u haters grow up!

June 1, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  113. Quantavious Smith

Us common everyday thugz can only get fat white whales like Adele. I lub me some fat white womenz.

June 1, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  114. Casunny

What language is this response be written?

June 1, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  115. Gay O Naise

If Adele was a whale, what kindve whale would she be? A BEACHED WHALE!!

June 1, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |