Sons of 'Housewives' star get a web spin-off
June 1st, 2011

Sons of 'Housewives' star get a web spin-off

"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" has given birth to a new show.

"Boys to Manzo" will follow the lives of Chris and Albie Manzo on BravoTV.com. The pair are sons of "RHONJ" cast member Caroline Manzo and have appeared on the show.

According to the New York Post, "The seven-episode series was shot in Hoboken and will focus on the guys' life in their fancy waterfront bachelor pad (complete with terrace overlooking the Hudson)."

Thus far, viewers of the show have seen the brothers move out of their parents' New Jersey mansion. They embarked to live on their own after Albie wasn't asked back to law school and Chris announced he was leaving the family business, a banquet facility called The Brownstone in Paterson, New Jersey.

1. Johnny

Andy, I need a show myself....I have some great qualifications...I am obnoxious, stupid, lazy, ugly and a social reject!!!! please give me a show, I won't let you downnnnnnn! hahahahahaha

June 13, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. urinal Mintz

Just more gayness for the black community.

June 6, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  3. CrisNJ

Saw and met these two in hoboken recently. I am a fan of the show but not some lil groupie of these boys. I am too old lol but I will say they look very grounded and you can see they were raised right. Very friendly and nice. I wish them luck

June 6, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  4. charlie crack

Should both stay and work with daddy.....

June 2, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  5. charlie crack

Im with @angie....somebody failed!

June 2, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. charlie crack

Hello?

June 2, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Angie

"They embarked to live on their own after Albie wasn't asked back to law school "
    I didn't know that you had to be ASKED back to law school. I thought if you got decent grades you're good to go for next semester.
    Looks like someone FAILED!!!

June 2, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  8. fernace

I dont watch TV at all .I dont have the $ for a converter box & when I do have $40 extra, I have 40 necessities that need to be adressed. Isn't it quaint that these boys can quit school & jobs & live it up in a condo on the Hudson, paid for by their "Reality" show! Does this make them stars? Hardly! It just makes them fortunate& I hope they have enough brainpower to appreciate that! And it looks like I'm not missing much on TV. I'll go back to my book, "Baudolino" by Umberto Eco. It's very entertaining & inspiring!

June 1, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • DavidR

If you like Eco you should read "Foucault's Pendulum". Sure, these guys are fortunate. They are also the "stars" of their shows. I don't quite get all the haters. I also don't get the line drawn between "intellectuals" and people who watch reality TV. You're going to tell me that some goof like Suzanne Sommers is a "real" star while these guys aren't? What's the difference? I watch most of the Housewives shows and yet my favorite book when I was a kid was "The Name of the Rose"...another UE novel. If you don't like them...don't watch.

June 2, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Darth Tater

LUUUKE...Im your gay father. Come join me and we can rule tv land together as gay father and son.

June 2, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  9. katie

I think Caroline is the best housewife of them all and she has done a great job with her sons. I 'll give the new show a chance. Good luck boys!

June 1, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Robin G,

I love the show. These guys are all American and Caroline is great!

June 1, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Kat1957

I often wonder why the media portrays people who participate in cheesey reality shows as "stars". Just because they are obnoxious and annoying and people feel better about themselves watching how screwed up someone on TV is, that makes them a star??? If people just stopped watching, they would eventually go away. I don't watch any of these stupid shows, can't even tolerate the promos for them. It's embarrassing the public wastes time on them. I don't evenknow why I commented here...I really don't care about any of those people.

June 1, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Beautiful Vixen

@Ingie..you are so right about them not even being cute. Maybe the show is going to be about them cutting away from their mommy's apron strings. Sorry if I come off as a b***h but that's my mood today.

June 1, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Evel Knievel

One more reality show about a bunch of garlic eating guineas.

June 1, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. marin

OMG

June 1, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Ingie

Why would we want to see these guys. They're not even cute............ SORRY, I'LL PASS ON THIS SHOW as I already am sick of ther mother Caroline on RHONJ..

June 1, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • etta sandwich

They should name the show "Sons of Bytches"

June 2, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Johnny

Lazy bums want a show of their own???? hahahaha, the two jerks can't even hold a job at Mickey D....hahahaha now Andy is gonna give them some dough so they can make a fool out of themselves hahahahahahaha...what's the name of their reality? "two lazy odd couple"? or "Godmother's offsprings"? hahahahaha

June 13, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |