Italian authorities revoke Snooki's driver's license
June 1st, 2011

Italian authorities revoke Snooki's driver's license

It turns out Snooki's cop car run-in came with consequences.

Following her fender bender with an Italian traffic patrol car on Monday, Italian authorities have revoked her international driver’s license, an MTV spokesperson tells CNN.

The 23-year-old, who’s currently filming MTV’s “Jersey Shore” in the country along with the rest of the reality show cast, was attempting to drive around Florence in a Fiat Multipla with "Shore" star Deena Cortese when she got into a minor car accident with a police vehicle. The cruiser, funnily enough, was an escort appointed for the cast's security, according to People.

Since she played bumper cars with police, Italian authorities have revoked her license, and according to Us Weekly, she could face a civil suit.

The two police officers who were in the vehicle suffered minor injuries and could take Snooki to court. A Florence police spokesperson told Us, "It was nothing serious and they have been released, but they will not be back at work for a week."

Apparently, the “Jersey Shore” crew has also racked up more than 300 euros worth of fines for traffic violations in the three weeks the cast has been in the country.

Filed under: Celebrities • Jersey Shore • television

1. wait...your a dud hacker

snookie is more fun

March 6, 2013 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  2. hackergirl

She looks like you

March 6, 2013 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Escort A Firenze

Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it

March 6, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. marketing

I don’t waste my free time in watching video clips however I like to read content on net and take updated from latest technologies. marketing http://www.alpheratz.net/member/48023/

February 28, 2013 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. Danyell

I think "Jersey Shore" shouldnt exist. People are starting to act like snookie and all the jersey shore cast. I think "Jersey Shore" should not exist. Its turning girls into little wh***s and turning guys into manwh***s. Thats my opion about "Jersey Shore".

August 10, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rock

I laced that palm of hers with my batter last night. She gets overly $ exed up when she gets all this press and naturally takes it out on me. That little broad from New York can work a crank man

June 3, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Kevin

When is jersey shore coming on ?

June 2, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Gaucho420

If this is the worst of it, Jersey Shore is doing better than expected in Italy.

June 2, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ???

How the heck did she get an international driver's license in the first place? I had one when I lived in Germany and that test is far more difficult than any driving test in the US. I do not believe for one second that she passed this test.

June 2, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. mike

wow, she bumped a police car, and the cops are out of work for a week? gimme a break. way to milk it.

June 2, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ART

She sure is ugly

June 2, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  12. MykeeMowse

Geez, HATERS HATERS HATERS, how sad. Are your lives really that bad? She's entertainment and you fools are talking about her. Money in the bank. . . ha ha ha

June 2, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  13. Juan

Snooki and other Jersey shore company are a bunch of idiots. They lack the common sense a peanut has. What a sad pathetic example they all set...pathetic.

June 2, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  14. Name*Frank

It's good to hear once in a while that somebody puts that midget in her place!! Unfortunately she's the kind of idiot that makes Americans look like Jim Carrey in "Dumb and Dumber"

June 2, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  15. Joe Fattal

With glasses like that, I don't blame them to revoke her driver license. Now what we need to do is revoke her from coming back to the States. The girl try to build herself a reputation on her stupidy, and she makes money with that. I wish I was that stupid.

June 2, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  16. Me

And why is she 'famous'?? Reminds me of the movie 'Idiocracy'.

June 2, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  17. Pennylane

Dirty! Dirty! Ewwww....Dirty!!! I need another shower!!!!

June 2, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  18. darlene

Where did they get these people from I'm from jersey and I'm nothing like these idiots or anybody I know from jersey these people are giving us a bad rap and people who aren't from around here think this is how jersey is the show sucks and they need to take it off the air

June 2, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  19. dsn63

And this is news? Who cares what that hood rat does.

June 2, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  20. Heywood_Jablowme

In other (more interesting) news, I just dropped a hot, steamy deuce...

June 2, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  21. MelfromCanada

Mellissa – STOP saying you are Canadian when you travel! you're now giving us Canadians a bad name !!!

June 2, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  22. Barry

I’m starting to understand why people from other countries have such a low opinion of Americans.

June 2, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  23. Italia

If this isn't a typical publicity stunt concoction...I don't know what is. Her show must be desparate

June 2, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  24. Judge Dredd

She broke the law!

I am the law

June 2, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  25. Patrick

I heard the whole cast got DWIs over there. "Douchbags While Italian".

June 2, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  26. Poophead

If Snookie's neck is that wrinkled at age 23, wonder what it will be like at age 40. Maybe the skin will be hanging down to her waist?

June 2, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  27. Rock

Lay off my little orange broad darn you all. She was so upset last night I had to give it to her twice to get her mind off everything. The best part about those glasses is that she likes it when she finishes me off on them.

June 2, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  28. Maverick

Ok, a serious question...who is this person, why is she relevant, and what is so important about her that this is news? Further, is she so facially unattractive she needs to wear such rediculous eyewear, or did I just answer my own question?

June 2, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  29. Jersey Porker

It is truly amazing what passes for beauty in New Jersey. It must be something in the water there.

June 2, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Meh

There is something in the water in New Jersey...its called idiotic New Yorkers pretending to be from Jersey...its infecting everyone

June 2, 2011 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  30. Bob

I wonder what her medical bill will be with those retarded shades on. crashing into everything and everyone. Next thing you know (which will be no surprise) is she will end up getting arrested by the fashion police. For the POS she is wearing over here eyes.

June 2, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  31. Nick

Italy has the worst drivers in Europe hands down. So what does this say about Jersey drivers?!? I'd say they are in a class by themselves.

June 2, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  32. Patrizia

Ladies and gents: I don't get the point of turning the blog into a "spelling patrol". Anyway, I am Italian born (from Florence) and I assure you these folks are a shame for our own people. Mind you: These are NOT Italians...They are Italo-Americans, a totally different story. Do you know that one girl of the same crew, in Florence (Firenze), climbed over a fence on a bridge and risked her life by being plain stupid and reckless? Nobody understood why she did that...we speculate she wanted to attract attention, since WE have not mobbed around them, no "Jersey Shore" fans in Italy, believe me. By the way, the bridge is on the high banks of the Arno river, in the historical downtown of Firenze, very dangerous. We call this gang of over-tanned horrors TAMARRI = pedantic-kitch-classless idiots...Revoke the passport, please!!! How is my spelling ? :o)

June 2, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  33. Jorge

5 years ago I came back to the 'states with my foreign-born wife and kids after 20 years overseas, the idea being to show them my birthplace, give them a taste of the "American experience" and to widen their horizons...

What the hell was I thinking???

June 2, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  34. Reality Blowz

Now I remember why I hate television, and 99.9% of humanity.

June 2, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  35. Neal

Jersey shore trash

June 2, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  36. Poppy

The US should revoke their passports. Italy can keep them. We don't need them back. What embarrassments these idiots are to America.

June 2, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  37. charlie crack

She thought she was really famous after that book....the license to the book and to retain the name "snooki" should have been denied. The only situation that the "situation" is in is that jacked up look on his face which im sure is worse after ronnie slapped him....haaaaaa. They never should have been given passports nor should they have been able to terrorize italy. Poor people....had to deal w/ "wana be italians"

June 2, 2011 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  38. Melissa

No wonder Americans have a horrible reputation around the world. This is why I say I am Canadian when I travel!!

June 2, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  39. Jake

Her 5 minutes of 'fame' should have been over after her first 5 minutes on TV, come on America, there is much more newsworthy issues to cover. Shame on you!

June 2, 2011 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  40. Ashley Singleton

I'm glad she got her international license revoked, she needs to stop acting like an idiot it's NOT cute.

June 2, 2011 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
  41. Zippy

Looks like MTV and crew is also acting obnoxious in Italy by breaking all the traffic laws. The crew has racked up 300 euros in traffic fines. This is why other countries think that Americans are so annoying. They think we can do anything we want anywhere. They should revoke ALL the crews licenses!

June 2, 2011 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
  42. scott evaans

NEVER HeARD of her. I don't waste my time on moldy valveetta that smells like gorganzolla. Apparently U DO

June 2, 2011 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  43. Heather

It's a shame when Americans especially this show which is nothing but a drunk fest, goes abroad, and makes Americans look classless. Snooki is thinking this is all fun and games, no respect but it does make americans look bad in Italy's eyes.

June 2, 2011 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Zippy

It's not only Italy, we are an annoying eyesore to the world. Every country already labels us that way. Many Americans don't respect others peoples cultures when traveling abroad.

June 2, 2011 at 6:53 am | Report abuse |
  44. Honestly

You spell checkers are not even funny. It's just a blog and sometimes people uses their phones which typing from can lead to typos. Get off your high horse and stop being so fricken uptight.

June 2, 2011 at 5:07 am | Report abuse |
  45. jeff

revoke her life too

June 2, 2011 at 4:31 am | Report abuse |
  46. Sunshine Girl *

How did she become a celebrity? Easy..Its not who you know...Its who you blow....

June 2, 2011 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  47. Dave

300 euros worth of fines? is that like 1 or 2 tickets between all those people who are in a foreign country? Was one of the tickets because the fender bender? how many people haven't had a fender bender? I hate snookie but either this story has some missing pieces or this is just retarded. Just about every female in the united states should have their license internationally revoked. I'm a guy so I dont know what its like to cause a accident myself but i've been in a lot.

June 2, 2011 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  48. jrich2325

Breaking news the Bronx zoo has lost a herd of jack as$es...o wait Nevermind that's the cast of jersey shore...

June 2, 2011 at 2:43 am | Report abuse |
  49. Allen

That mongrel mestiza is a total fraud and an insult to real Italians everywhere.

June 2, 2011 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  50. HookedOnSnook

Snookie is so fat she so fat she blow my mind snookie. Go snookie She so fat she so fat Go snookie hhaaahhahaaha i love this show for its stupidity. Let them get their fame. Let them get their $$. But they will never learn what to do with that money.

June 2, 2011 at 2:31 am | Report abuse |
  51. lenndawg

they should do "jersey shore:north korea." you run into a cop car there they send your remains back in a cigar box. they might need two for snookie though. one for her ass and one for the rest of her body

June 2, 2011 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  52. SHNOCKERED

JERSEY SHORE HO HUM THIS BLOG IS MORE ENTERTAINING THAN SHELL EVER BE

June 2, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  53. zeezotje

Wat is al deze zever hier allemaal?

June 2, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  54. Jon

Who cares! I'm SO damn sick and tired of hearing about these damn celebrity tramps like the rest of us care! We don't care! But then again you have a % of the population that has nothing else better to do than to follow these morons. Which is why such shows as EXTRA and TMZ are so successful.

June 2, 2011 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
    • cvh

Obviously by all the comments on this blog we can infer that a lot of people care

June 2, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  55. gg

Didn't take them long to embarrass the United States.

June 2, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  56. tomcar

Good job guys. Ya think this will stop her? Revoke her birth certificate. C'mon, be real men.

June 2, 2011 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  57. Terry P

Snooki needs to be revoked.

June 2, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  58. Franko

Wow!!! She gets on a TV show, I'm in a band (can't say which one) but she is terrible. Gives us Italians a bad name. And us "celebrities" a bad name!

June 2, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
    • cvh7

Yeah man, me too... I'm a celebrity, can't say who. Let's play the guessing game...! I'm also in a band... ah you guys will never guess this

June 2, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
    • cvh7

Btw, Franko is

June 2, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  59. drummer girl

Anyone else sincerely hoping the racist imbeciles posting find themselves in dire need of a blood transfusion or organ donation to save their lives&the only donors available are Chilean or African ethnicity?Perhaps that would wake them up from the ignorance of racism...hmm?

June 2, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  60. krag

People dont call her stupid when you cant read yourself. They dont have 300 violations they have paid 300 euros in fines. Ive seen a vehical get 125 dollars in fines in NYC in 20 minutes. with that said get her out of our lives

June 2, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  61. Mike

Is she as dumb as she looks ? Maybe.. They should take away her license in New Jersey, too. A wreck.., waiting to happen. Everytime I see her name somewhere.., I ask myself.., "What talent does she have ?" Obviously.., its not driving.

June 2, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  62. HAW HAW

everyone knows women cant drive

June 2, 2011 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  63. Mastermind

What is wrong with this idiot? She is always getting in trouble. Doesn't realize that when her 15 mins of fame is up she will have all these arrests on her record and people will remember what an a$$ she is. MTV..idiots for putting these s**m-b@gs on tv and making America look bad.

June 2, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  64. Ass Machine

I would like to bury my hog in Snookis rear end and then pull out and paint a chocolate mustache with my rod on her chubby little face!

June 2, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Veritas

Please have yourself surgically sterilized ASAP. As unlikely as it is that you will actually find someone willing to copulate with you, I don't want to take any chances. It's unfortunate that no one gave your parents this advice before they produced you.

June 2, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  65. sarah

She makes me embarrassed for Americans in general. You're an embarrassment Snookie!

June 1, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  66. The upside

Terrorists should now focus on the jersey shore retards. Abduct and terminate. the only exception is vinnie. Never a fool always a gentleman.

June 1, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Oscar

Oh my god. What is wrong with her fingernails???

June 1, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  68. roxana tirigall

she's where she is cuz stupid NORTH american viewers put her where she is,nor ITALIAN or CHILEAN people who have higher standars of talent, intelligence and culture!

June 1, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Carlos

Low class people cross al kinds, this idiots that are also ugly embarras all Americans.

June 1, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  70. DJMIKE

cant we just have her killed in an "accident"? followed by a "at sea burial"

June 1, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  71. kat

The entire cast of Jersey Shore is a hideous wart on the nose of humanity. I'm embarrassed to be a fellow American and MTV should be ashamed to have them in front of a camera. Please, God, let the Italian authorities expel them from the country, so America suffers no more humiliation at their vulgar, uneducated, idiotic hands. The Italian word, 'tamarri' describes them beautifully. What a complete waste of space.

June 1, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Hazel

Please somebody revoke all of the passports of anyone involved with Jersey Shore.....leave these talentless morons to
    stay in Europe. Sorry Europe!!

June 1, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  73. EMERSE

Good, I hope they kick her off the planet.

June 1, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  74. humberto

Unbelievable .

June 1, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  75. theresa07

Steve, you can make your point without calling him retarded. I have a child that is literally retarded and take offense to this word being used to imply someones stupidity. I do think the entire cast of Jersey Shore is a disgrace to our country and an embarassment in their country. and Steve...you are is spelled you're.

June 1, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • humberto

Steve is probably a boii .

June 1, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stop with the politically correct nonsense!

"Moron" and "idiot" used to be technical terms for medically retarded people. It's just a matter of time before truly retarded people are called something else and "retarded" becomes yet another way to describe stupid behavior. No offense to you or your child, but unless someone is directly referring to him/her - get over it. Politically correct has gone the way of the dinosaur. P.S. If you are whining, and someone tells you to stop acting like a baby - is it "offensive" to babies? C'mon.

June 2, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  76. theresa07

June 1, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  77. CC

Can't stand the show or these supposed "celebrities" and can only wish they would confiscate their passports so they can't return to the States. It's bad enough we have to tolerate them here, but now unfortunately the Italian people have to endure their garbage. White trash is white trash and it can't be covered by the colors of the Italian flag. Sorry Italy....please forgive us for shipping this group of degenerates to you.

June 1, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  78. The upside

Me and weez watchin snooks get d bo'd all day and lovin it.

June 1, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Til Eulenspiegel

The Jersey Shore idiots are no more Italian than Spaghetti-O's. How funny that the mother country is treating them like the losers they are.

June 1, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  80. ChubbyC

You know she is just a chubby C.

June 1, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  81. jude

who freaken cares! jeez she is completely worthless, this isnt worthy of news nor is it worthy of anything. she is a low life fool, honestly who the hell cares!

June 1, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Nubia

Media do anything to promote sht. Va fan culo attrice di merda.

June 1, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  83. 21st century amerika

Now if they will only revoke her fat, ugly, orange dwarf license, we'll start getting somewhere.

June 1, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Travis

If I went around wearing glasses covered in cheetah-print fur, you wouldn't want me behind the wheel of a car either!

June 1, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  85. The Dude

its no measure of sanity to be well adjusted in a profoundly sick society'

June 1, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  86. brian

deport all of them to mongolia... that would be a reality show

June 1, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Veritas

What did Mongolia ever do to us? I think Antartica would be a better choice.

June 2, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  87. Beautiful Vixen

LOL!!

June 1, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  88. The upside

The only thing i like about snookie is that episode when she got jaw jacked by that dude. Alot of people want to deliver a right hook to that pigs face but that guy is the only one with enough class to get the job done. Wishing i could donkey punch that rollie pollie!

June 1, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  89. happy

Who cares that's what she get!!lmao

June 1, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  90. london56

It's crazy how you guys are fighting about a television show that most of you don't watch!!! LET IT GO!!! I would think that you guys would have other things to do other than have a stupid argument about a girl who doesn't even give two craps about you!! LET IT GO! It's sad that this is coming from a girl who is most likely younger than most of you!!

June 1, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • rigby

Hello, I will be your guide to the internet for the next few moments. It's not that anyone cares or has strong feelings one way or another. It's the fact that for the most part the community on the internet is made up of bored, overly-intelligent high school and college aged people looking for something to do. This just happened to be convenient and easy to "blam."
      So now you know, and knowing is half the battle. G.I. JOE!
      P.S. The other half is lasers, equally split between red and blue.

June 2, 2011 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
    • cvh7

hmmm... this must be Chris Crocker's account...

June 2, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  91. mocha

She is only 23?!!! Wow I thought she was about 30! She looks used and abused.

June 1, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  92. kmathrn

Yea!!!!!! Deport her ass, just not back to the U. S.

June 1, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  93. mocha

Well I don't approve of the whole Jersey Shore thing..I'm getting the feeling that the Italian police don't like americans too much. Amanda Knox for one example.

June 1, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  94. MARIE

WAS SHE DRIVING WITH THESE SHADES ON???....

June 1, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Andrew

Please dont waiste news on the trash

June 1, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  96. weez

i like when she got rocked! made my night! thats what happens when you get in someones face! you got knocked the fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk out!!

June 1, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  97. a slozomby

300 euros: thats 3 speeding tickets.

June 1, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Towelie

If all the tickets were issued in Firenze, they were likely parking tickets. They give them out easily there. It could also be from taking an unauthorized vehicle into the city center. My point is that you are more likely to die in a wreck from going too fast than to get a speeding ticket there.

June 2, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  98. popejon

Two words that give this girl the type of justice she deserves, South Park…..

June 1, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Jc

That's one UGLY ho.

June 1, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Anthony

Why u guys all hate dnt be jealous ya so wat she is from chile she was born and raised by italians I'm italian and that was all setup for her to hit that car by the italian police lol so they can make money off of her or mtv so all of u stop hating

June 1, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Veritas

And this, ladies and gentlement, is the average viewer of Snookie and crew – a semi-literate sub-moron. Please refrain from posting in the future until you learned the basic conventions of the English language and have had yourself surgically sterilized. The gene pool will be much better off without your contribution.

June 2, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  101. dr me

I cant wait till next week when I get my hair cut like the situation!

June 1, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Andy

Snooki would look great in a burqa.

June 1, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  103. ralphie

She is such a strunzo!

June 1, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  104. SnookiBeGone

What do we have to do to deny her entrance back into the US? Can we, as a nation, disavow knowing her?? Creatures like her and her cronies are 'why they hate us" !! Do you blame them?

June 1, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  105. NorCalMojo

I bet they invent some crazy fine and threaten to detain them if they don't pay it. The Italian justice system is a circus.

June 1, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Brian

eloquent, nemo, eloquent!

June 1, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  107. nemo

I LIEK THESE STOCK PHOTOS CCN USES THEY SHOW HOW UTTER RIDICULUS THESE CELEBS ARE NO WANDER SHE HIT A CAR SHE CANT SEE OUT THOSE GOGGLES

June 1, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  108. the_dude

I like how it is a minor accident and neither of the cops are hurt but somehow they need to be off work for a week.

June 1, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  109. mercfan

In the words of Dean Vernon Wormer: Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. Snookie's life is one big car wreck. When are people going to stop fawning over her?

June 1, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  110. vomitous

Why do people with talent die in airplane wrecks or O.D. on drugs? Because they know the world will miss them! the same wouldn't happen to snooki thats why that krispy kreme loving pomeranean will never die by accident. And thats the real tragety! If she were to keel over from a tanning bed over exposure incident no one would give a crap so why is she still around? She's the embodyment of every vile social dysfunction known to humans! STOP WATCHING THAT CRAP AND SHE"LL GO AWAY!!!!!!

June 1, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Boyle

Italy should have deported her. The fallout would have been more interesting than the show. Would MTV have pulled them all back to the States or abandoned Snooki?

June 1, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Tharshe Blows

This is one fat and nasty round ronda who should wear a full out burka and a bag over her head just in case. Grenade!

June 1, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Sam

Amazing how we make celebrities out of nobody's in this country. Put her in the same jail cell with that Lohan chick...she is just as unimportant.

June 1, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  114. ProprVillain

Sadly I saw one of the cast members when I was in Florence 2 weeks ago. He was being "escorted" by two women that were dressed pretty trashy (surprise!). Funny thing is, no Italian woman that I saw or talked to would have been caught dead dressed like the Situation's "escorts". I can only guess that they were Americans.
    Hooray for the Jersey Shore cast! Keeping up the (well deserved) stereotype of the ugly Americans abroad. Ugh...

June 1, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  115. cosmo

NEWS! ladies and gentlemen!

June 1, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  116. John R

Perhaps Italy could also revoke her air-head license.

June 1, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  117. h8evry1

so stupid

June 1, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  118. mervyn

she's hot.

June 1, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  119. kimberly

wow,for people who dont watch the show you have alot to say,then find something better to do

June 1, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

Kimberly you're not understanding what's going on here. Most of the people commenting here go to the same shrink. Part of our suggested therapy is to come on here and be as rude as possible.

June 1, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  120. rick

You people at CNN are total idiots posting meaningless crap about some talentless bimbo who gets a ticket in Italy.

June 1, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Daedalus

Read your post again, in the context of being one of those people; you've never even HEARD of irony have you? :D

June 1, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  121. The silencer

Am I the only one rooting for a bar brawl that leaves her and the rest of them in the an Italian jail next for the rest of their lives so that embarrassing piece of dung is never seen again on T.V. on in the states? Please????

June 1, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Just Say No to WASPs

Lord give me the strength to find a way to end these wastes of life someday.

June 1, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  123. jainTN

Can't we make those repulsive creatures stay over there? They're all as dumb as a box of rocks. Just tell them they're in the Little Italy section of Newark or Jersey City. As long as they can get access to dumb bells and orange spray paint, they'll be fine. Of course, the Italians will hate us, but who cares as long as we don't have to deal with that pack of trolls!

June 1, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Brian

let her keep driving so she can end up like princess di.........these greasy jersey freaks shouldn't be breathing our air!

June 1, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  125. thor

hey Bristol, above is your role model. do what she does, but do them better.

June 1, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  126. j

She is the most digusting creature I have ever seen. Her depcition on Southpark is right on. I like Italy, but I hope all of those morons stay there forever. Waste of human space.

June 1, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..oh please do continue with the comments. I really need to laugh today.

June 1, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  128. TOM

What will "BUMPIT" do next week?

June 1, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  129. D

Oh,but it simply wouldn't be Jersey Shore without at least one of the stars getting arrested. Oh, what will those crazy kids do next??

June 1, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Bob in Pa

Why do you people keep following this little no talant harlot around ? You only encourage her.

June 1, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Who is following her? We are using this for trotting out the rhetoric. I have seen about 20 minutes of one show and was baffled as to its appeal. What I see other people say makes me glad to know I am not alone in having no use for this trash on TV. I am, however, interested in human beings and their behavior. Pop culture may not be high culture but it exists, people like it, and I am interested in the phenomenon if not the actual shows that generate it.

June 1, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chelsea

Clearly you are too.

June 2, 2011 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  131. Frauschimdt

Is she Italian? She does not look Italian at all. More like Mexican.

June 1, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Madtown

At least she's still smarter than $arah Palin.

June 1, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

And likely better read.

June 1, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

More class too. I would not have thought anyone was more of a loser than this "actress" but you found me one.

June 1, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Veritas

mmmmmm.... I'm not sure about that. Sarah Palin and Snookie? Sounds like the cast for a remake of Dumb an Dumber. I'm just not sure which is which. That's a hard one.

June 2, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  133. D

Have people become that desparate over the years that there is nothing else that can interest them other than watching some mindnumbingly stupid twenty-somethings bungle their way through Italy? Jeez.

June 1, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sargon

Yes, apparantly they have. Makes you want to climb a clocktower eh? ;)

June 1, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Revoked

Italy revokes licenses for fender benders? lol

June 1, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Daedalus

She hit a cop car and put two officers in the hospital with (minor) injuries. Can you imagine if an Italian "reality star" did the same in the USA? We'd probably have a congressional hearing for god's sake... 8)

June 1, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Oracle

Snooki's easy.

June 1, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  136. itsamemario

hopefully the monster of florence comes outta retirement for these clowns..and 10 traffic tickets could be anything i, for one, don*t believe the hype..

June 1, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leria

Exactly right. Traffic tickets could be anything from parking too long in a timed zone to failing to yield the right of way to... .just about ANYTHING in the motor vehicle code even over in Italy!
      They need to have some more information as to what the tickets are.

Personally, I would have a DOZEN tickets if the police had been there to see all the things I've done in the 14 years I have been driving!

June 1, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sargon

Leira, I can't believe it, but I agree with you.

June 1, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Leria

You are bragging about being a bad driver! So, it is not acceptable to make with the rhetoric on CNN but it is acceptable to be a dangerous driver! And you think it is okay for others do to the same because you do? Speaking of trash.... I am 62 and have had 1 ticket in my life. I paid it immediately.

June 1, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  137. JohnRJohnson

Maybe they'll take away her passport, too, so that she has to stay over there. A blight on our culture.

June 1, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Daedalus

Heh, makes you yearn for the days when a person could be banished from their native country eh? With luck, her next crash with be fatal, yet miraculously leave everyone else involved unharmed. I might find religion if THAT happened....

June 1, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kir

The only thing gayer than being born Stephen Daedalis is choosing that nom de plume on a message board.

June 1, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  138. meh

I wonder if she likes getting her face painted

June 1, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Who Cares

Italy is the latrine of Europe. It will take 20 years for them to press charges on Snooki!

June 1, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Daedalus

What EU country doesn't think the other is a latrine? Still, Italy's "justice" system is a bit third world... I'll give you that. Maybe this is divine punishment for being on the wrong side of WWII... or it could just be the effect of extreme proximity to Catholocism? :D

June 1, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leria

No, they are not the latrine of Europe. The fact is that ANYONE could have gotten into an accident like this. It seems that people are bashing on her because she is:
      1. Weathier than they will ever be.
      2. A woman.

June 1, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jamci

Leria,

1. She'll never be wealthier than me
      2. She's not a woman....she's a tramp.

June 1, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wzrd1

I rather respect most women, except her and those who wish to act like her. I don't respect trailer trash.
      I sincerely doubt she has as much money as I do. If she does, she should spend some of it on culture lessons.

June 1, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hadrian'sWall

Italy's the latrine of Europe? What an amazingly ignorant comment. If by latrine you mean that Italy is being flooded by foreign people of your minimal intelligence level, then I guess you are right. Go read some history and try to cure your racism and ignorance.

June 1, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • massimo

if was for an italian that discovery your country you were still in the jungle !!!dont forget that when rome was the center of the world your ancestor were running naked in the west.we discovery it we name it and we built this country!!!
      read the history!but i forget you need to pay for go to school! !!!!

June 2, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  140. JamieinMN

They should revoke her life...along with the remaining cast of Jersey Shore.

June 1, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Daedalus

Don't worry, excessive drinking and chronic stupidity should cull that little herd given time. I see DD wrecks and overdoses in their futures... should make for some really boring TV.

June 1, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Just firing the lot and put a "do not hire" tattoo on the forehead, maybe. Without the money they are paid they cannot continue to live the way they do outside the set. It does not have to be just working class Americans who lose everything to the whims of commerce. Killing them would set a bad precedent and may keep legitimately talented people from trying out.

June 1, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  141. PAUL

She's not even Italian at all, her adopted parents are italian. She's Chilean...which is basically not even human.

June 1, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Daedalus

Ahhhh... it wouldn't be an internet comments board without some good old fashioned racism. *rolleyes* Note: unless you were born in Italy, you're not Italian, you're of Italian descent. I'm not overly fond of Italy, but I can understand why the self-styled Italians of the USA give them agita. :D

June 1, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Italian as spoken in NYC sounds like they have never heard the real language. It is simply barbaric and the pronunciations are horrendous. The Italian culture in the US comes from peasants who came over. The food is terrible even in the top NY restaurants: Overcooked pasta slop with meat sauce mild or hot and white sauce. They also over cook all meat and fish.I never saw anything like this in Italy where they use a light hand. The Mediterranean. Diet is not based on American Italian food. Things may have changed since my last visit but the women are well dressed and sensual not under- dressed and vulgar. Look what we have done to coffee! Instead of selecting very good beans and the proper heat we throw skim milk and caramel with whipped cream and a dusting of some sort. It just covers up the bad beans.

June 1, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Choad

regardless, shes hot, shes rich, and i want impregnate her...

June 1, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Daedalus

Calgarry: Never heard the real language... that might be a result of... never having heard it spoken by Italians? Mind you, which part of Italy do you think has it "right", because I guarantee the rest of Italy thinks you're wrong and they have it right. Arguing about dialects as a value issue is a pointless exercise which only makes you appear petty and clueless.

Choad: You want to impregnate her... while I can't imagine what you find attractive about her, I find the notion of her reproducing even more horrific. Do us all a favour and get yourself neutered... you'd appeal to Calgarry's meaningless and ill-defined class issues.

June 1, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wzrd1

Calgary, you know very well that the variant of Italian spoken in NYC and Philadelphia is a distorted version of Sicilian, which many northern Italians can't even understand.
      Think of it as this: What is spoken in the West Virginian mountains compares to English...

June 1, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Emigdio

Chileans are people too, but snooki is more like a hybrid between a human and salacious crumb from Return of the Jedi.

June 1, 2011 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • unretired05

If I were Italian I wouldn't want to claim her either.

June 2, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
    • blondefatale

Kir, your comment was by far as ridiculous as Snooki looks.

June 2, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • blondefatale

Kir, you misspelled Chilean. But maybe English isn't your primary language.

June 2, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  142. Chris

I still cannot believe people put her on tv. she isn't good looking, she isn't smart, she isn't funny, she isn't anything other than white trash. Please stop paying this loser to act stupidly.

June 1, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • ajentjbob

networks don't care about that point of view because more people will watch them fall! sad to say...

June 1, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

She is also not Italian other than in name. She has no sense of fashion either. These people, the whole cast, are part of the reason Europeans sneer at the US. 300 violations! Typical lower class Americans going to Europe and thinking foreign laws do not apply to them and not bothering to read about the country before they go. I watched about 1/2 an episode out of curiosity. Dead drunk or stoned out of my skull would not make this show even remotely interesting. They seem to spend most of the time drunk or recovering from being drunk. Oh, or talking about getting drunk or recovering from getting drunk.

June 1, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sargon

Leria... you have no idea how ridiculous it is to tell someone to shut up for expressing their opinion, by expressing your own opinion do you? It's my uninformed opinion that you're about as bright as an ideal blackbody (as in QM, not people).

June 1, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Daedalus

CalgarySandy: Drunk or Stoned?... wow, I can see how classy you are north of the border. ;) The USA may indeed be culture-poor, but at least classism is dead, laying the reality of plutocracy bare. Fashion is a pretty pointless endevour, but hey, whatever keeps you breathing I guess...

June 1, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • CalgarySandy

Stephen Daedalus

I did not say I get drunk and stoned. I said that neither would help me appreciate this kind of tv show. I quit drinking to excess decades ago and have never used hard drugs. It was a figure of speech.

Classism? Good one. The ability to determine that some one looks like trash and someone else looks great is not classism. I am working class and my family were homesteaders 4 generations ago. I am not a dedicated follower of fashion though I do enjoy seeing the wonderfully creative things that Italians come up with. I have never sneered at the clothes worn by any one unless they are offensive. She just cannot compete with people to whom dressing well, not expensively just well, is a way of life.

I guess you just had to find folks to sneer at in the readership rather than in the article.

June 1, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really???

The entire cast of JERSEY SHORE is a trainwreck!! That is why people watch them; to see what stupid thing they will do next.. Just like Anna Nicole; the Stupid Housewives series in the dumb cities... They THINK theyre celebrities; but really AMERICA IS LAUGHING "AT" THEM; NOT with them.

June 1, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephen Daedalus

CalgarrySandy: It's called exploiting the language of your post for amusement's sake. Welcome to the internet, where people who talk about class and fashion are promtly lambasted. Really, if your way of life is fashion, you may want to consider suicide as an option; you'll do far more good as fertalizer than a clothshorse.

June 1, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • James Taylor

SHe isnt even a white trash. She looks more like a Mexican Indian. There is nothing white in this butt ugly girl or the rest of the cast.

June 1, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ashley

Just a heads up CalgarySandy, it was 300 euros in violations, not 300 violations. I think if they had that many, they would have been thrown out of the country by now! lol

June 1, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nicole

Oh Sandy, please don't comment on lower class Americans. I'm sure they can at least read and understand an article before rushing to put uneducated thoughts down.

June 2, 2011 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  143. Rich

They better watch out that they don't get "Knoxed."

June 1, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Jeff

She needs to be revoked from the planet.

June 1, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wzrd1

I second the motion.
      Motion carried over for vote.

June 1, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim

*With extreme prejudice.

Seriously, shame on you pinheads that watch this show. You don't deserve television.

June 1, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • S1N

I would like to amend the motion to include a clause that explicitly forbids all of humanity from ever mentioning (or even thinking of) her again.... ever. All evidence of the entire cast's existence are to be immediately destroyed.

NOW you've got my vote Wzrd1.

June 1, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Situation (sue me)

Can we sterilize them so they don't reproduce?

June 1, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josh

Tanning bed accident? Just sayin...

June 1, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Emigdio

Forget the planet, let's vote her out of the sol system.

June 1, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really Jersey

The people who do live on the New Jersey coastline would vote that little Bennie off the planet in a New York minute(pun intended)! WE are just grateful she isn't here polluting our beaches by acting obnoxious & getting drunk this year yet. Can we pay to have them keep her? It would cost a lot, because it would be a great sacrifice, but we could throw a fundraiser to clean up the beach ;)

June 2, 2011 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
    • HiVolts

Aye!!!!

June 2, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Name*chefmom

Why would anyone put this pathetic female on tv anyway?

To Italy, I am so sorry. Our idiots should not be allowed to travel outside of their own time zone...

June 2, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Vanilla Gorilla

indeed sir unfortunate that the Coliseum is still in use not feeding her to the lions would be great pay-per-view – but would probably be considered as cruelty to animals

June 2, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Always_Amused

Jeff wrote: "She needs to be revoked from the planet.". I second that motion !!!!!! All in favor say "I" !!!!! ...

SNOOKI – YOU ARE HEREBY REVOKED FROM THIS PLANET !! NOW PLEASE GO AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

June 2, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Yamtruc

I agree. How in the hell did she become known at all. Butttt the Italians are a screwed up race and country especially the Judicial System. This crew has had over 300 traffic citations among them. And then there is Amanda Knox who has been incarcerated for over 4 Christmas's for murder with completely insufficient evidence for conviction. They Suck. I say send in seal team 6.

June 2, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Common Sense

And here's another reason why I don't watch so called reality shows. What is the fascination of taking absolute nobodies and making them famous? If I want to see or hear about dumb all I have to do is read the daily newspaper or just walk the streets. It's almost free entertainment!

June 3, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Tripp

I wish I could read your post. It's so badly spelled, one can't make nor tales of it.

June 1, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  146. twirtzy

I am sure you said some very good things there, but can you translate it to English?

June 1, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Kathryn

Are you sure you're not the one wearing goggles while typing??

June 1, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  148. aric

If that was spoken phonetically it would sound like: "Eye lee ick these stock photos ca-ca-unn uses they show how otter rid ick you less these salebs are no wan der she hit a car she can't see out those goggles."

June 1, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  149. steve

Yeah buddy your retarded. Learn how to spell. It is not that hard!

June 1, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Really???

@TRIPP...... ummm have you read your post? glass houses.

June 1, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  151. dw

revoke her passport next

June 1, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  152. billy bob

I think cheefsfury gradyated from one of them there accreditiated colledges last week

June 1, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Chris

Oh the irony.... @Steve: It's "you're" not "your".

June 1, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Wzrd1

Can someone get a translator in here? I never learned how to speak idiot.

June 1, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  155. ArtOverby

Do they speak English in WHAT?????

June 1, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  156. ZAFFIRO

NOTHING BUT WHITE TRASH.....HERE OR ABROAD

June 1, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Scarf

I never learned how to speak idiot either but apparently a lot of idiots follow other idiots in the news. Birds of a feather flock together. Why am I here? Good question.

June 1, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  158. williewonka

I put this in Google Translate and the translation was: Go back to school!

June 1, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Nemo

International drivers license :)), what a joke ....., just keep driving on your US drivers license, as long as you have your passport with you’ll be OK. Anyhow, driving in Europe is a bitc*, especially for retarded American driving skills, it’s totally different beast. Driving there, you need to be on a lookout due to the fact there is a "million” different traffic signs that don't exist in the US and you MUST obey them. About same attention applies in terms of pedestrians and bicyclists. Oh, did I mention streets are narrow(-er) and you need to pay a lot of attention. Plan your route carefully, you will get lost even with GPS…..

June 1, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Nubia

CELEBS? THOSE COCAINE SNORTERS ARE FAR FROM BEING CELEBS.

June 1, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle B.A., J.D., S.P.J.

".....mere aclohol, doesn't thrill her at all..." as the song goes, so goes the hapless starlet goes down the road of despair and debauchery.

June 1, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  162. vrrt

did...did you just mis-spell "CNN"??

June 1, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  163. T.

Bunch of arrogant, self-centered, the world is American commenters out there. I'm giving this person the benefit of the doubt the English may not be his first or second language. Most Europeans I know can speak 3 or 4 languages fluently. Most Americans one sometimes a second. How good is your Italian? Bet we couldn't understand a single word.

June 1, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Frank S

I disagree with all the other chuckleheads responding to this post. This post is poetic genius – possibly the finest piece of work I've seen since JeffK on Something Awful.

June 1, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  165. Jim

Check the dosage on the label.

June 1, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Veritas

Tripp, hopefully you were being ironic and realize that you could not make "Heads nor TAILS of it." (not TALES). Unless you thought the writer was making up a story of some sort.

June 2, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  167. Franko

I never watched the show and I never will unless they get rid of the shunkey. She is terrible. Gives us Italians a bad name.

June 2, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  168. Specter

I hate when tourist drive around my road ways. I'm sure they feel the same about us driving in theirs. Remember left eye? Do yourself a favor, don't drive in foreign countries.

June 2, 2011 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
  169. youngsir

How is this news?

June 2, 2011 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
  170. Dean

TRIPP you were in such a hurry to condemn cheefsfurys spelling that you left out an important part of your post. It's HEADS NOR TAILS, not TALES. that is something you would use when saying, old wives TALES. Probably feel a little stupid, huh?

June 2, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  171. Sherri

Umm, Steve? That would be 'you're retarded.' Learn to spell. It's not that hard. OK, I've had my fun. I'm leaving now.

June 2, 2011 at 3:50 am | Report abuse |
  172. Ton

LOL..

June 2, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  173. Erin

I'm just glad so many people are commenting on the spelling/grammar issues in general. I thought we'd come to a point where that didn't matter to people anymore. I'm glad I'm wrong.

June 2, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  174. WBMike

The poster must've gone to the same school as the other meatheads from Jersey Shore.

June 2, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  175. haw-haw

Snooki? Is that you?

June 2, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  176. newo

@ZAFFIRO, don't you mean orange trash?

June 2, 2011 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  177. Kaveman

Having lived in Europe for 13 years, I have to comment on this article. First, an "International Driver's License" is really a misnomer. It's just a piece of paper with your photo on it that interprets in several languages your real state issued driver's license. It also is not accepted everywhere so you need to know what you are doing. Second, "most Europeans speak three or four languages fluently" is b.s. They speak their mother tongue fluently and maybe a second language quite well depending on their jobs or location where they live. I'll give you an example: Rita lives in Germany near the Luxembourg border. She speaks German with an "Eifel" dialect fluently because that is what her parents taught her. Because she spent a lot of time around Luxembourgers she can also speak Luxembourg quite well. Since the Luxembourg language is French and German mixed together, she can speak some French too. In school, her "second" language was English and she can speak it a well, but not fluently. On the other hand, Johann speaks German with a "Saarland" dialect. He was taught English in school but forgot most of it because he doesn't use it. So it really depends on their "walk in life" as to how many and how well they speak other languages. Finally, if you ever go and visit Europe, know that they would love to have you...on one condition: You are a guest so don't run around like you own the joint. If a Parisian showed up in your neck of the woods and started demanding that you speak French and reminding you that if it wasn't for his country you never would have won the war (1783 ring a bell), you too would be a little ticked off at the "ugly French."

June 2, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  178. Steve

I'm a redneck American from Texas. I've got a highschool education. I speak 6 languages fluently. My spelling may suck but that doesn't mean I'm an idiot. In fact I think those of you who are are complaining about spelling and grammer are idiots for missing the real story here.
    People around the world dislike\hate Americans because of people like snukie and the total disregard for other countries and their laws or customs. Americans used to be regarded as intelligent and classy. Now we are concidered white trash.

Get real, all of you, you are no better than the rest of us!

June 2, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  179. Stephen Daedalus

Retarded tramp... heh.. you called that one!

June 1, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  180. Stephen Daedalus

Oh snap, your capslock key is on.

June 1, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |