Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry split
May 30th, 2011

Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry split

Actor Christopher Knight and reality TV star Adrianne Curry are taking some time apart.

The couple, who fell in love on the 2005 reality series "The Surreal Life" and went on to star in "My Fair Brady," announced their separation on their fifth wedding anniversary.

“After starting a relationship with what seemed to be irreconcilable differences, the couple has reached a period where those differences are no longer appreciated," their rep told Hollyscoop on May 29. "The decision was mutually reached after it became clear to both that some perspective was needed in order to assess their unique union. Not unlike all marriages, work must be put in."

In 2007, former "America's Next Top Model" winner Curry admitted that she and the "Brady Bunch" star had entered couples counseling because they were hoping to start a family.

"Obvious to both Knight and Curry was that their marriage would require more effort then a garden-variety relationship," the rep says of the pair, who have no children.

"They are taking time to see if they want to continue to put in that extraordinary effort," the statement continues. "The couple has mutually determined that they are at a place where moving forward will require a step back. They still love one another but need some distance to consider their future."

1. Knights and Dragons hack

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it!

April 19, 2013 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  2. Arglebargle

Poor guy. He'll live and die a Brady. They'll probably put that name on his tombstone instead of his real one.

June 11, 2011 at 4:46 am | Report abuse |
  3. Mel

Seriously??? I'm shocked!!!!

May 31, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Chucklehead

She can suck the chrome off my trailer hitch any time.

May 31, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  5. donna

I watched Knight's show because i grew up watching the Brady Bunch. Sorry but I never would have thought Knight would have married her. It seems like he has never learned from past mistakes. I just have no belief that these two would ever be happy together. I believe if Knight would be honest with his self he would know that this marriage is a sham and to put it behind him. And this time try and learn something from his past. I'm very sup prized that it lasted five years... Looks like they had one thing in common, stubbornness.... Good look Michael .

May 31, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  6. Rastas

Me and my homies did this chick one night at a Best Western. She couldn't get enough.

May 31, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Dr Frank N Furter

Um, that was yo mama, man. She didn't have the heart to tell ya.

June 11, 2011 at 4:44 am | Report abuse |
  7. Phyllis

Gold Digger. It was so obvious from the get go.

May 31, 2011 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
  8. Cynthia

I like both of them. I wish them well.

May 31, 2011 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  9. Karmah

It was just a matter of time.

May 30, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Suzie McCloskey

Maybe he just needed more "Pork Chops and Applesauce".She will do fine in her life.As far as Christopher,I think he needs to grow up alittle.

May 30, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Me

Seriously....who did not see this coming...she's a beautiful girl who wants a relationship and family, yet she chooses a guy who,,,,come on, in my opinion: "if you are not in a serious relationship, or married by the time you are 30, than there is something wrong with you, hence "Peter Brady"... Adrianne...you can do WAY BETTER!!!!

May 30, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bernadette

That doesn't mean somethings wrong with anyone not married after 30 years old, maybe they want to focus on there careers.

May 30, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Coal Digger

Frankly, Curry is uncouth and ill-mannered. She needs someone more like herself. Too bad Jesse James is off the market. Not that commitment means much to him.

May 30, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  13. itsamemario

Divorce sucks even for celebs, and while that wasnt neccessarily said it sure looks like thats where its headed. damn shame they couldnt work..

May 30, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  14. YOUBRO

Its not extraordinary that she gets grossed out when he has his old balls all over her. Shes hot as hell. She shouldnt have to wait an hour for the pill to kick in for her man to get wood. Shoot im already ready to go.

May 30, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  15. teresa

who cares these too have too many issues togather

May 30, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Kathy

They were no good together. He was way too old for her. Christopher should have listened to Mrs. Brady! She knows best.

May 30, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • MrsL

I don't think age has anything to do with it. My husband is 15 years older than me and we've been married 18 years now (I'm 41, he's 56). However, from watching their reality shows, she did pursue him to no end. They are just two different personalities that didn't mesh.

May 31, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  17. Dianne Isabelle

I knew from the get go...they would never make it.....she is a nut and totally spoiled....she ran after him till he finally gave in....

May 30, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sue

They were doomed from day one. I'm surprised they made it this long. They were "in lust". not love. I don't htink age is an issue...my husband and I are 8 1/2 yrs. apart, and have been married (happily) for 20 yrs. Takes more than visual attraction to make a marriage.

May 30, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Modelmom

YES SHE DID, Dianne. If I'm not mistaken he stated CLEARLY on My Fair Brady that he DID NOT want to marry her but she pushed and pushed and pushed the issue. I really don't think she was actually attracted to HIM just the fanatasy of being with Peter Brady, which of course he is not. She seems to be a spoiled, childish, self centered, silly little girl that will throw a tantrum (I think she actually did on MFB a couple of times, right?) whenever she can't get her way until she gets what she wants. But when you have no brains and your okay looking then hey that's the way to go.

May 31, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

People want people who reject them for some reason, the human psyche is a weird twisty place.

May 31, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  18. Internet.seeker

Best thing they can do is take time apart before bringing a child in this world in the middle of their craziness.

May 30, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Bernie

Who?

May 30, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Jen

How old is he??? She 's still young and doesn't wanna rush having kids. Tough, but them's the breaks when you marry some one that much younger

May 30, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa Marie

I'm sure it's too late for you to get this Jen but she's the one who's wanted kids since they got together. He on the other hand has kids and told her back when they got together that he didn't want anymore. I don't think that was fair to her, always sorry to see couples who were once so much in love break up though.

May 31, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  21. jillmarie

I actually liked them together! I am not shocked, though. I'd love to hear both sides of the story. I liked their reality shows, they were opposites but cute together.

May 30, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Frances

They were an odd pair. She was too wild for him. Not surprised by this news. Surprised its lasted this long tho.

May 30, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  23. lyssa

Who are these people? nobody cares.

May 30, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • SometimesElla

Hahaha. I was just scrolling the Marquee Blog, saw this post and was thinking the same thing. I came to the comments to see if I was the only one...Glad to see I'm not. Seriously, where do they find these D (E? F? G?) listers?

May 31, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |