Kim K. and Snooki face their 'H8R's' in CW clips
May 26th, 2011

Kim K. and Snooki face their 'H8R's' in CW clips

The premise behind the CW’s new reality show “H8R” is simple: Take a celebrity’s most passionate “hater,” give them the opportunity to confront said celebrity face-to-face and see what happens.

The show, hosted and executive produced by Mario Lopez, is coming to the CW in the fall, and the network has posted clips of what to expect.

In one of them, diminutive “Jersey Shore” star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi barrels into a bar ready to take on her hater – some guy named Nick who apparently went on a rant about Snooks, calling her a “wannabe Italian” and a “drunken slob.”

When Snooki inquires as to why Nick would say such things about her when he doesn’t know her personally, all Nick has to say is a few um’s, uh’s, and the explanation: “because you are a drunken slob.”

Kim Kardashian also gets to confront her hater, a woman who’s ticked off because the newly-engaged reality TV star has “f-–ed up the game” with her sizable assets, since this lady feels that before Kardashian came along, she had “a corner on this market.”

We don’t get to see how that confrontation plays out, however, as the clip cuts off after Kardashian shows up to face her hater.

But here’s the real question: What do you think is the percentage of actual reality in this “reality show,” and would you watch it?

“H8R” comes to the CW on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. this fall.

Filed under: television

1. Djakarta

In regards to the Kim K. new H8R show, here is the uncensored rant by Deena that won't air on TV...

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5-AE84uUM&w=640&h=390]

Hilarious uncensored rant of Deena accusing Kardashian of STEALING OUR MEN & OUR SHINE.

September 12, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  2. fernace

I'm also a Troll lover, but I'm talking Real Trolls, with tails, who stink & live in the forest! Not these poser trolls, with bad grammar & toilet language! I'm pretty sure a Real Troll could throw down some serious hatred on Snook & K.K. & then steal your baby, while stinking up the place! Thats what a Real Troll would do, if he/she felt like coming out of the woods, that is. Kim Kardashian could make any one come out of the woods, Mario Lopez, too!!

May 27, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sunshine Girl *

Believe this. Theres enough idiots in this world who will watch this crap so the ratings will stay just high enough to keep the show on. Wow...reality tv will go to any lengths these days. Seems no subject/situation is too taboo any more. If I could pick a celebrity it would be Steve Carrell. For some reason I just cant stand him. Well may be interesting after all. Yeah like for late late night tv when theres nothing else on the tv to watch.

May 26, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. tracef

honestly, i would gladly spread open my buttt-hole and push a turrrd in her mouth

May 26, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ryan51

and snooki would gladly eat it just for the attention... she is a sad person indeed T.T

May 26, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Keli

Honestly, I am intrigued by it. People have a lot of irrational animosities towards celebrities. For example, Justin Bieber irritates the heck out of me, but I'm sure he's a decent guy. And I pretty much can't stand the entire Jersey Shore cast and all of those shows that glamorize idiocy. It would be interesting to see how celebrities defend themselves. I'm not saying it will be a major hit, but I think it will be entertaining.

May 26, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. the_dude

That picture at the top is like a before / after advertisement for plastic surgery

May 26, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Beautiful Vixen

Oops..typo..meant him

May 26, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Beautiful Vixen

I think differently. I think most people on the blogs would say what they feel to the person's face. I think it all depends on the situation also. I usually say what's on my mind. Sometimes it gets me in trouble though..lol. One time I purposely bought a beer, poured it into a cup and then poured the beer on a guy's head because he called me a b***h because I won't give hime the time of day. That was fun :) but my brother didn't think so. He was..w t f did you do that for! (he, he) Enjoy your day everyone!

May 26, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • VeggieLicker

Right. And then after you spread dewkie all over your bewbies...... sorry I thought we were all posting things no one cared about.

May 26, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • tom24

LOL omfg veg, god I'm immature lol

May 26, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. The Mad R@p3r

When is the snooki/kim s3xtape coming out? Hot oompa loompa on faux-celebrity action!

May 26, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  10. trace

i can't believe this show is called "he ate her" but iw ould definitely watch it if i can smell a turrrd

May 26, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  11. tracie

i would definitely watch this show while pushing out a big tuuurd

May 26, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. 16 and pregnant mom to be

I would watch it while dropping a few buscuits and butter beans in the toiletl.

May 26, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  13. Superhiro

Aww c'mon, those are the best haters they could find? People on this blog can hate ten times harder :P

May 26, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Jan

Right, but most online haters are cowards and would not say any of what they say to their quarry in person.

May 26, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brooke

@Superhiro & Jan- i think if you look it up in the dictionary, next to the words Internet Trolls it says- 1. a useless waste of space coward who doesn't have the man ovaries to say something to someone's face. 2. an entertaining form of verbal abuse sometimes frequented with zingers or weaksauce comments, usually the latter.

I for one LOVE trolls, i just wish some of them were smarter and not on freakin repeat all the time.

May 26, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superhiro

Not all online haters are cowards. Particularly celebrity online haters. Most just don't have the opportunity to hate on a celebrity in person. I'm pretty sure there's more than a few of us who wouldn't hold back if given an in person shot at a Snooki or a Lady Gaga.

May 26, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brooke

nah, not all. but 98% of them yeah. I know given the opertunity I've got a few things I'd yell at Carrot Top or Kings of Leon. Ones creepy and ones full of themself. I leave it to you to decide which.

May 26, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ryan51

^ except Carrot Top was actually funny and even went as far as to make fun of himself in his show

May 26, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |