Director Lars von Trier: I am not Mel Gibson
May 23rd, 2011

Director Lars von Trier: I am not Mel Gibson

After being labeled a "persona non grata" at the Cannes Film Festival, director Lars von Trier is still attempting to explain the Nazi joke he made during a press event last week.

"What I said was completely stupid but I am absolutely no Mel Gibson. I am absolutely not Mel Gibson," von Trier tells the Hollywood Reporter of his recent remarks that he both understood and sympathizes with Hitler.

"When I said what I did about Hitler, what I meant was I could imagine what it was like for Hitler in the bunker, making plans," he explains. "Not that I would do what Hitler did."

Still, he adds, "Even if I was Hitler, and I must now state for the record I am not Hitler, but even if I was Hitler, and I made a great film, Cannes should select it."

Though von Trier's movie "Melancholia" earned Kirsten Dunst a Palme d'Or award for best actress at this year's Cannes Film Festival, he is happy to have become an outcast at the event.

"I have to say I'm a little proud of being named a persona non grata," he says. "I think my family would be proud."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • movies

1. Forrest Gump

Forrest mom always told him 'Stupid is as Stupid says" (over and over)... Can we get this guy out of our lives – please!

May 24, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  2. VT

Lars- you really stepped in it.

May 24, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Rock

Im glad I can have my own opinions without a camera on me. That way I never need to apologize for my thought processes, no matter what they are.
    Time to go give it to Snookie again – back later

May 24, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. erich2112x

You're going to need a DUI and a domestic assault before you even come close, lightweight.

May 24, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. binnytutu

Of course he's proud to be "persona non grata "- What else can he say? Stupid comment about Hitler, stupid comment about Gibson, stupid comment about Cannes. This guy's batting a thousand! Shut up already and let your work do the talking!

May 24, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  6. Eggs

I hate bigots. I think we should put all bigots in small camps and slowly, without their knowledge, get rid of them. Then the world would be without bigots and it would finally be a great place.

May 24, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  7. Rabbi Malachi

No you are not Gibson. you are a frigging loser Nazi deuce! Suck on my vermicious knid!

May 24, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  8. penny

I want to smear my doookie all in his beard.

May 24, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  9. Canada$11

He'll win one award for sure. The 'Tool Of The Day' award.

May 24, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  10. charlie crack

But...yes you are a nazi!

May 24, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

Ummm.... I think ole mel's lost somewhere!

May 24, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  12. Thomas

Von Trier made a bad joke made worse by his poor English. He has apologized. He has made it absolutely clear that he is not a Nazi and does not symphatize with Nazi ideals. If you're gonna ban Von Trier for making bad jokes, I can think of a lot of other people who should also be banned from making public appearances!

May 24, 2011 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
  13. pointless1

Simple, the guys just a d0uchebag and he knows it..

May 24, 2011 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  14. karen e

What does he mean he's not Mel Gibson? "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks."

May 24, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  15. mehdi gen dr bad

filthey moovee makers..DiE

May 23, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Liqmaticus

I have millions of times more respect for the acting and directing genius of Mel Gibson than I do for this loser. What a low life for his comments.

May 23, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  17. lulu

Wow: " I am absolutely no Mel Gibson". Even a seeing eye dog would woof in agreement. WOOF!

May 23, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Kristina from Canada

@ sweetheart. herp derp glerp? try lame lamey lame lame

May 23, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Sweetheart

Ib thx sged snerg von derp nned my medicamediciamedications to fix the typos inth myy head make it stop gkje njklsd and I hate you all for being literate herp derp glerp

May 23, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  20. art vandolaye

Mel Gibson said the same thing–that he was not Mel Gibson. Nice try. -Art

May 23, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Ernest

Of course you are no Mel Gibson, at least he made great movies.

May 23, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  22. @Sweetheart

Stop hogging up the blogs with all your stupid posts.

May 23, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  23. logical

He didnt sympathise with Nazi's ftlog. He said he could understand hitler. What he said was; I think I understand the man. Meaning he has enough empathy to understand the bad guy. Something, that anyone, who isnt a sociopath is capable off, just recall your last visit to the movies and recall the anti-hero you were sympathising with. I reckon Trier meant exactly what he said tongue in cheek. I understand the man, sitting in his bunker, his world falling to bits around him etc etc... He states, ftr, that he does not sympathise with his ideas. There is a NOT very subtle difference. Far be it for me to speak for Trier, but one might asume his wrongdoing was in speaking freely without censur about issues that people have blacklisted as something we cannot speak about at all these days. And that is actually our biggest problem, not that someone like Trier misused his sarcasm coupled with poor english at Cannes.

May 23, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • me

It doesn't take empathy to understand a bad person – all it takes is the desire to. And what is his point? He can go to hell

May 23, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  24. evan

Cannes should and did select his film. Moviegoers can and should shun his film, regardless of artistic merit.

May 23, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

Why punish the actors for the directors nonsense?

May 23, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • MrsFizzy

Actually the film looks very good & it'll be a shame if it does get blacklisted as a result. But why can't people in showbiz just keep their big stupid mouths shut and just don't say controversial sh!t??! He wasn't even drunk!

May 23, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Ratso Rizzo

I guess Mel Brooks is the only guy in show biz allowed to make Hitler jokes.

May 23, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  26. ling xao

I dont unnerstand. No speak engrish.

May 23, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Truth

Mel Gibson belongs under a bus.

May 23, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Mel Gibson

You gotta love how in attemptiing to explain himself, he threw Mel Gibson under the bus. Outstanding entertainment!!

This guy is a total creep. What a slime bucket. Perhaps he'll attend the Roman Polansky film festival next month.

May 23, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  29. TheNewLoon

he's right he is no Mel Gibson, Gibson is much more talented and succesful

May 23, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  30. juilo' fernandez

They are just jealous. They want all the j3w gold. They wear it in little pouches around their neck. All their children attend j3wbulee where they are indoctrinated into the ways of the j3w.

May 23, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  31. palintwit

Someone needs to introduce Sweetheart to Mr. Spellcheck.

May 23, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  32. juilo' fernandez

Hitler was a good honest man and the j3ws made up all kinds of mean stories about him. They so stuff like that. They wanted all the Germans gold for themselves.

May 23, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • rocky

"Julio Fernandez"? Sounds mexican to me. What does a Mexican know about "J3ws?" Now, make yourself useful and bus table 4.

May 24, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  33. juilo' fernandez

Them j3ws are all stingy. They wont share their j3w gold with anyone.

May 23, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Kristina from Canada

And if Ive made any errors it was only because I was in such a hurry to tell sweetheart what a twit they are

May 23, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Kristina from Canada

I agree. Sweetheart should learn how to spell before being able to post. if you have a point no one cares because they cant stop laughing at your ridiculous spelling and grammar errors. if youre with the KGB and all of you are as dumb as you then I question the American's for ever thinking the Russain a threat... an intelligent threat anyway

May 23, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweetheart

krisitna the lost, do you know what i have been tlaking about? you are derailing the subject of this thread who is about the article above,tghat you should read before posting here.

May 23, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweetheart

Congrats, kristina! You’re the first, I mean seriously, the first poster (anywhere, any time) to make a dismissive joke about someones typos. Because you know, making fun of people's typos is always funny. Plus, it means you never have to engage on anything except a crude, superficial level with anything he has to say (you know, content).

May 23, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Sweetheart

sorry i forgot to add, 3,4 millions non jews mostly christians died in the camps. Much more of that died because of the war of coruse. Stalin alone kiled over 15 millions people. The trucks killed 4 millions Armenians for being christians, and are still waiting for an admission of the genocide.

May 23, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Sweetheart

Dear dick melson, There was never 6 million jews killed in the camps, numbers form the 80'es show 3 millions and more recent historical research show that 1,2 million jews died in the camps and durign WW2, while 3,4 million non jews, mostly christians,w ere kiled.

May 23, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jackfan

Sweetheart – not only are you functionally illiterate...you are an anti-Semitic troll. What an idiot...

May 24, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  38. dick delson

von Trier is a total piece of sh.. for sympathizing with Nazis. What did Adolf ever do except kill six million Jews. This creep's films should be banned in the U.S.

May 23, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Sweetheart

PS: when you cant argue, shoot th messenger and resort to personal atacks and worse case scenario sophismes Then pretend that you are superior intelectiualy while farting all kind of non sense. I must say you type pretty well for an eye bleeding patient. Cant quit posting on CNN huh?

May 23, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Do you realize that almost half of what you type is mispelled? Are you from the south? Do you live in a trailer? Do you have indoor plumbing?

May 23, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweetheart

No, I live in scnadinavia.Close to where Von trier lives btw. oh and do oyu mind explaining to us what plmbing has to do with speling? i do typos and can spell 1 billion times better than oyu do. and at least i havce seomthing ot say and some brilliant informations to convey. All what you lack.

May 23, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josh

Yup, until the tornados came...

May 23, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  40. EricLr

Wow, is it "Bring your middle schooler to CNN day?" or something. These comments are inane even by CNN standards.

May 23, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweetheart

LOL that was a good one! "even by CNN standard" LOL Its do english class at CNN today.
      ignorte the content focus on BS day as you do. but please absolutly ignore what is important, it might disturb you

May 23, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim's Mom

Tim, someone is going to track you down and pull out your fingernails for all this racist stuff you post. Go play WOW.

May 23, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Sweetheart

what grammar? i lead thre KGB Unit of special inovativ code. If your eyes are bleeding, thats a sign that our defense is working!! Greate!!

.DD thank you!

May 23, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Sweetheart

If this was really orchestrated by the israeli, then they are more fachist than musollini and more nazist than hitler!

May 23, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Sweetheart

why do israelis have it in agaisnt Mel gibson? what has he done agaisnt them or agaisnt israel??

May 23, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Your grammar and spelling are atrocious. Trying to read your stuff makes my eyes bleed. Go back to school.

May 23, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

The church mel belongs to tried to open churches in the holy land and were rebuffed(small country, space is very limited). They took it poorly and started buying up smaller struggling synagogues and converting them into christian churches. Ehud baraks govt took offense and set the mossad on mel since he's basically the most famous member of the church.

May 23, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweetheart

Congrats, palintwit! You’re the first, I mean seriously, the first poster (anywhere, any time) to make a dismissive joke about someones typos. Because you know, making fun of people's typos is always funny. Plus, it means you never have to engage on anything except a crude, superficial level with anything he has to say (you know, content).

May 23, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Sweetheart

ok Mad I am with you, but how coem this happend? I dont get it. harvey and Mee were in touch with each others before the arrest and that alone should have make medias and the police react yet it never came forth. At that time harvey didnt have so many connection in police stations so thats weird.

May 23, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Sweetheart

ok give up i am tired ot have ot retype things 30 tiems before it goes thorugh,. CNN is only for dead brain and thy odnt like people posting their opinion.

May 23, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  46. the_dude

THis guy was awsome as the voice of young cp30 in the return of the stars war movies

May 23, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Sweetheart

its seems that CNN isnt warm on me stating that james mee was using the sugar expresion on his coleages and that ot was inserted n his reprot on Mel Gibson by him and was a fake

May 23, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Sweetheart

and mad isiot you sound like an antisemite. what jewsih comnspiuracy? an officer seelkjng revenge at his station and a broke editor, hardly make a conspiracy!!! thats just enouhg to make an hoax!

May 23, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • trigtardtwit

...pppffffttttttttt.......

May 23, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

I'm not an anti-semite, Sweetheart. I'm actually jewish and happen to be in the loop on some stuff. Trust me when I say the israelis have it in for mel. The cop and editor are just cogs in the machine.

May 23, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Sweetheart

i have been trying to post one sentence 16 times, it doienst go thoruh but when i post this kind of bs, it post it immedialty.

May 23, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Sweetheart

how can i make sense when CNN blok 60 % of what i poisted huh? you are so stupif that you didnt evren thought of htat

May 23, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  51. trigtardtwit

...snurp, gurgle, drool

May 23, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  52. The Mad R@p3r

Its all part of the j3wish conspiracy. But no one will believe you about the zi0nists plan to destroy mel unless you clean up your spelling and start making a modi©um of sense.

May 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweetheart

I cant make sense on fragmented text and cnn alow 3-5 lines max, and even often dont psot what i send so i had ot report it non stop . they are censorign what i am saying and thats weird.
      why are the israeli after mel gibson? this i dont get.

May 23, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

@Sweet
      Yeah the filters are a bit weird sometimes.
      Check my reply to your post a few below this and that will explain.

May 23, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Tevii

This country really needs to stop being so sensitive to such stupid things. There are really bad things in the world to worry about, not one persons comment that was thrown out of context.
    The pussification and political correctness garbage needs to stop before everyone cant asay ANYTHING.

May 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Sweetheart

But since that guy field a lawsute agaisnt the state of CA for antisemitisme agaisnt him (yes you read right he aledged now that CA hollywood home is antisemite)

May 23, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Sweetheart

CNN is doing some VERY HEAVY censorship on comments on this site., elaving the mopst superficial and censoring the menaingfull ones..

May 23, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bible Clown

If three people click 'report abuse' your post is removed. I bet 500 have clicked on you already, sweetums.

May 23, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Sweetheart

and seeked revenge agaisnt them as well and what better way to give them a payback than aresting mel gibson for a DUI and puting in his mouht the word that he, james mee, said himself? smart huh? and what better revenge on his superior than making mle gibson look like an antisemite, so that teir friendship with him wil be seriously damaged..?
    it worked

May 23, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  57. randyD

Foggo del chow

May 23, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  58. SWEETHEART

and a lowlife editor of a rag mag online, harvey levi form tmz who was desperate after his frist scoop and who was proven to be activly in phone contact withhtat officer days befroe the arrest..

May 23, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trye

Mel publicly admitted and apologized for his words, you are being an idiot. His father was also a known anti-semite. You sound like an anti-semite though.

May 23, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trye

Just want to add that I don't know if Mel is an anti-semite or racist, he seems more like a guy with anger problems that blurts out things in anger (lots of people do that). But he did say those words, albeit drunk, and apologized for them afterwards. Making this into some "jewish conspiracy" is just silly.

May 23, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  59. SWEETHEART

all what we have are some secodn hands rpeorts form some dubious sources like a officer who was about to get fired and seeked revenge on his superior.

May 23, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  60. SWEETHEART

mel gibson neversaid anything agaisnt the jews in a press conference and never said anything agaisnt the ews that we know of.

May 23, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  61. SWEETHEART

oh thats rich!! blamign Mel Gibson, who never made any antisemitic comments, for his stupid comments!
    take responsability for what oyu said trier!
    own your mistakes!

May 23, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  62. SWEETHEART

But this lars von trier make a long speech about beign a nazi and why he like hitler and some other high rang nazi, and its perfectly alrigth! cause ya know, He is not Mel Gibson!

May 23, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  63. SWEETHEART

Certainly because oyu didnt even tried and took for granted that all waht tmz said and tha tofficer wrot was true sin ce even reuter and Ap printed it... WITHOUT DOING ANY BACKGROUND RESEARCH EITHER!

May 23, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  64. SWEETHEART

he even stated that it was an hoax..

i didnt heard any other media echoing it.. mayeb it wasnt as charming for them and on them nor as gross selling as stating that Mle Gibson was an antisemite and wil ahve cleanse mel gibson name, which doesnt seems to be what most people have in mind to do.

May 23, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Sweet Manthra

The whole thig seems like a jolly good plan made up by james mee and harvey levi and who served them both personlay and professionaly as james mee coudlnt be fired because of th mg case going on.. while he wil have bene if he had never arrrested Mel gibson and he also put the internal affair on the neck of the entore police station for 2 years! beleive me he wasnt popular after that one either, while harvbey made a foirtune withthe fkae report case and lived rich on his lies and on that hoax, for over 3 years, as he told in an intgerview he made for a LA newspaper in novemebr 2009.

May 23, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  66. SWEETHEART

why is my comment not showing??

May 23, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Peace

Oh just quit trying to explain, does he think we're stupid ?

May 23, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  68. OPRA

Im not Mel GIbson either. Im somebody else.

May 23, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Davide Coppola

I am proud of you Lars!

May 23, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Mormon

The church elders have asked us to not comment on this matter. All I can say is he and Hitler are good Mormons.

May 23, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Roland

Why because theirr parents were brother and sister? I thought MOrmons only diddles little boys,

May 24, 2011 at 2:52 am | Report abuse |
  71. Mormon

He is a good mormon brother.

May 23, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  72. SmarterthanU

Shut it Von Trier. You are burying yourself with every comment. I honestly don't see this guy working on any features in Hollywood anytime soon. Idiot.

May 23, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Google is your friend.

Um, he's never made a film in Hollywood. Double idiot.

May 23, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josh

@ Joe: You're not welcome either, bigot.

May 23, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

But by saying he's not welcome are we not ourselves bigoted. Bigotry against bigots is still bigotry.

May 23, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josh

@Mad: Your comment made no sense. While it sounds like it would qualify for a fortune cookie, it's still not applicable.

May 23, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

It totally makes sense. You said joe was a bigot and unwelcome. In isolating joe for his beliefs and calling forhis expulsion you fall into the trap of intolerance yourself.

May 23, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dessler

That's because Hollywood is owned by a bunch of greed-driven Jews that would fight over a penny tossed between two choir boys fighting for the lead part in front of two Catholic priests.

May 24, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  73. The Mad R@p3r

I like how he apologizes then gets off on getting booted. Shine on you crazy national socialist.

May 23, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Jesus

"What I said was completely stupid but I am absolutely no Mel Gibson. I am absolutely not Mel Gibson," von Trier tells the Hollywood Reporter. Gee, is that a slam against the Melster? In other words, I may be stupid, but I am not as stupid as Mel Gibson. You're not that stupid von Trier, but you're a close runner up.

May 23, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  74. General Mayhem

That guys gobbles goobers by the bushel.

May 23, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  75. B=Dog

A) This guy has been added to this list of celeb Sc*mbags. I'm sure Mel Gibson and Chris Brown will make him feel welcome.

B) "I'm not Mel Gibson" as in, I'm not a racist? or as in I'm a director, but not a successful one?

C) Don't worry... If you stay in France your career will be fine, they love sc*mbags.

May 23, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  76. B=dog is a doofus

B=dog, I know you are eager to bash the french – you seem like that kind of guy. The only problem is that von Trier is not french but danish.....

May 23, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  77. B=Dog is a dumb@zz

B=dog, really. I'm not a fan of Gibson's work, nor would I ever condone his statement (in fact, I will make it a point to not pay to see any of his movies), but to call him an unsuccessful director is just plain stupid. With a production budge of approx $25,000,000, advertising budget of approx $10,000,000 and a world wide gross of more than $610,000,000 – I'm thinking the movie was a success, big time for ole Mel as no other major company would back it up. But don't let the facts get in the way of your comments.

May 23, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  78. B=Dog is a dumb@zz II

"the movie" being The Passion of the christ"

May 23, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  79. celluloid Film Magazin

We interviewed Lars in Cannes about his reactions to the scandal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8IsI-2b8Ls&feature=related

May 23, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  80. urgrosspig

Huh??? Did you get past 3rd grade bumpkin?? I am willing to bet those that you attempting to cut down can at least spell correctly and know proper English..maybe you should got back to your trailer and think on that...

May 23, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Tim's Mom

Stop it, Tim. He's twelve and has issues. He goes on and on about Mormons and choctaws and poop. Can't you guys just ban him? I'll whip him when I get home.

May 23, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  82. sami2312

I think you need to reconsider calling anyone danish oig – just because he is from one country it does not mean that all danes are like him
    Honestly i'm disgusted by the ignorant comments!! None of you are any better than him!

May 24, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |