Happy 65th birthday Cher!
May 20th, 2011

Happy 65th birthday Cher!

Singer, actress and cultural icon Cher turns 65 today (you read that right) and we are sending birthday wishes her way.

Before Lady Gaga was born this way, Cher was shocking and offending people by strutting around in revealing outfits and speaking her mind.

It's hard to believe that the woman who sang "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" and thrilled audiences with the toss of her long, black mane on "The Sonny and Cher Comedy" hour back in the 1970s is firmly in the throes of senior citizenship, but it's true.

Not that she appears to be slowing down at all. She's still acting, as she did recently in last year's film "Burlesque," and in February ended her "Cher at the Colosseum" series of concerts at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas (much to the sadness of drag queens everywhere).

Cheers to you Cherilyn Sarkisian Bono Allman on your special day, and for all of you fans here's a little vintage Cher for your enjoyment:

1. che thai nguyen

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my website so i got here to go back the favor?.I'm trying to find issues to enhance my website!I assume its good enough to make use of some of your concepts!!

July 28, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Avinavj Chendox

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

July 4, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. rahlan

Thank you for your excellence, i have learned to be true and think for myself from you, your talent brings joy your presence indomitable, thank you for the glamour and beauty from the physical to the spritual........you are a standard in an industry that is a challenge for anyone trying to be a part of it, love always your friend.

May 21, 2012 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. SHELLA

Congrations!! Happy Birthday Cher !!!! You and your voice amazing!!! You are a wonderful actress and excellent vocalist and music entertainer. American Idol or X Factor need you and your talen and should be a judge on one of those shows!!! They probably are afraid because you would not take"stuff" from anyone. Especially Simon. He would be intimadated by you!!!!! The TV show "The Voice" would be perfect for you !! Have a great year !!

November 2, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. NYC Birthday

Happy birthday Cher from all of your friends at http://MyNYCBirthday.com!

August 5, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Meg

Cher... Happy Birthday! From your friends at http://www.megabirthdaysite.com!

July 16, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. amy

When will Chaz get her tallywacker?

May 24, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  8. Tallymick!

Love Cher, she's TALENTED and BEAUTIFUL! Love Elijah Blue, he's cute! Chaz scares the hell out of me, but dammit I love him too!
    To the fans: YOU ROCK!
    To the haters: Be yourself, keep hating, you've really put a dent in her. NOT! She's 65, still kickin ass, and fabulous.

May 23, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Igor

I am a knob goblin fairy that also loves to take a monster jig-a-boo meat stick right up da ol poop chute! Every time I hear your tunes, it makes me wanna pump a plump chump in da rump!! I be schlobin da knob daily!!

May 23, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  10. Barnaby Jones

Cher loves to suck ballsacks.

May 23, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  11. Cynthia R

Hey Cher! Thanks for reading these posts! That is awesome. See you at Rocklahoma later this week. Its gonna be a butt slammin festival of love!!

May 23, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  12. Igor

Hey Cher, you ole bag. Gimme a goober snarlin.

May 23, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  13. nogaysallowed

Even though I don't like Lloyd's posts, I still want a monster dong in my chute! I am a pillow bitin freak that loves to pack da fudge!!

May 23, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  14. Cher

Who says I don't read comments boards?

May 23, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  15. Robin Yvonne

Happy Birthday Cher! Keep soaring!

May 23, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  16. Joe

WOW!!!

May 23, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  17. Sue

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Cher, you really look terrific and you are the best of the best!

May 23, 2011 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  18. JB

Cher sucks!

May 23, 2011 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  19. nogaysallowed

@lloyd christmas I am tired of reading your same rap song on every blog. It is disgusting.

May 23, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  20. Justln

Love you Cher!

May 22, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  21. mtownschnauzer

just think-all the plastic in her will last another 65.

May 22, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  22. jose Torres

Wishing you THE BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVER!! We LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! I loved you in the SONNY and Cher show, still today my eyes get watery seeing the reruns. The movies you've made are like WOW and going to see you in concert was the icing on the cake. MAY GOD BLESS YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS. Your fan for life Jose Torred 09

May 22, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  23. marti joe Courtney

You two guys made it happen for me, in the 60's. Now I am in my 50's approaching a brave new world. But I take Cher and Sonny all the way, babe ! Rock began to Roll down peacefull river's of joy when that group, whitout a stage name, reminded us of humble pie...

May 22, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Richard

This clown Lloyd better watch his back. He has been posing as others and writing all this junk. If I could get my hands on him, I would mess him up pretty bad. Give it up lloyd christmas...or whatever your name is. The gig is up. Go peddle your crazy somewhere else.

May 22, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Lloyd Christmas

I be bi- and if Cynthia is down for a little pumpin, maybe we can bring a third on board?? How about we talk about the lord and then sweat it out as we get down with da missionary pose and then rock da doggie!! Drop me your digits and I will make it worth your while!!

May 22, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Rosalind

You are a true artist! And an indepent woman, and a GOOD MOM! We have to learn and accept our childrens choices in life, and Cher has been there for her child, so why crack her on it? Shes done her best and I APPLAULD HER ON IT! Have a bomb birthday!

May 22, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Lloyd Christmas

Hey Cynthia! I be a fruit but I would love to hook up with you. You sound like a fiesty lady that is ready to party down. I would rock your little box with my cox! Let's hook up and I will work my magic with you. A little booze to get you loose....then you can ride my caboose! We be ready to pump it up and you can schlob my knob!!

May 22, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  28. cherelyn ealy

Happy bday cher glad 2 b name after a star love ya

May 22, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  29. art vandolaye

Welcome to the world of Medicare coverage Cher. -Art

May 22, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Neil n Kansas

I LOVE CHER! HER STYLE IS FIERCE
    ROCK ON CHER GIVE THEM HELL!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHER

May 22, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Sara becker

Happy birthday cher, ur beautiful! Many more birthdays to come! <3

May 22, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Ruth A Farella

Happy 65th Birthday to Cher! I am 61 years old (sweet sixteen). May God Bless You! “Smile”

May 22, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  33. ya no

ewww. not hard to believe at all. i thought she was at least 80

May 22, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Cynthia Rutherford

LLOYD CHRISTMAS , U R ONE SICK ANIMAL...NO ANIMALS AREN'T AS CREEPY OR STUPID AS U. GROW UP FOOL.

May 22, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Darlene

HAPPY 65th BIRTHDAY CHER from :LAS VEGAS,NEVADA LOLs D..

May 22, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Lloyd Christmas

I am a pillow biter and I love to pound da dudes in da pooper! I wanna schlob da knob and get down and get bizzy! Pumpin da chumps in da plump rump is da bomb!

May 22, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  37. hot dog

Happy birthday keep doing the things that keeps us all young. Eating candy.

May 22, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Beccaj

You are beautiful, classy and with a voice I want to hear forever. I also happen to know that you have not had any plastic surgery. The idiots who have implied such things don't seem to realize the work it takes to do the shows you perform night after night require incredible fitness. I also know you don't do drugs or smoke. Hence the beautiful skin. The rest just don't have anything productive to say, so crap falls from their mouth. Love you Cher! Wish you all the best!

May 22, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  39. hot dog

Listen to wonder and think about how jealous people are towards you,think about this, staying young means doing what you did when you we're young. Happy birthday younging.

May 22, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  40. Cynthia R

I am a bible thumper and u all need to turn to Jesus. Yeah, the rapture didn't go down. We christians still kickin it here on Earth. Well, be ready for the next one heathens!!

May 22, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  41. Cynthia Rutherford

It is to bad theres so many people who hate .Yes she has had some stuff done to hold up her beauty ,but I would too if i could afford it.She can still sing and is still a beauty so get off ur high horses n try n say something nice. Seems there needds to be more love given in this country.The people that hate must not like themselves.LOVE CHER 4EVER N EVER.

May 22, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  42. Jen

Yes Cindy Lloyd Christmas sucks.

May 22, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  43. Cynthia Rutherford

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHER.HAVE A BLEASSED DAY N GO DO SOMETHING FUN.U HAVE WORKED FOR YEARS FOR UR FANS AND NOW ITS TIME FOR U.GOD BLESS U N THANKS FOR UR YEARS OF MUSIC. I HOPE TO STILL HEAR SOME MORE ANGELIC MUSIC COME FROM U.

May 22, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  44. Cynthia Rutherford

LLOYD CHRISTMAS,YOU SOUND LIKE A TRUE IDIOT. OH ANOTHERTHING, U CANNOT RAP WORTH A CRAP.ANYONE AGREE?

May 22, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  45. TeaPup

Happy Happy BD

May 22, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  46. JustJack *Jazz Hands*

Casey Blue, that was hilarious!

May 22, 2011 at 3:08 am | Report abuse |
  47. sherriejones

I dont care what she had done. She still queen in my book.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS CHER.....oh ya somebody needs to screen these comments,& Richard u need jesus. Charlie I love u & 2haf men.

May 22, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  48. charrease martin

Happy birthday cher hope u have many more and a blessed day

May 22, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  49. charrease

Happy birthday

May 22, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  50. Linda

Cher I've seen you in concert and I know you work very hard to give us all the best of you. Your fabulous and I wish i could look as good you when I'm 65. Some people can be so mean. I will never understand those people and don't want to. Have the best birthday ever!

May 21, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  51. amy miyahira

HAPPY BDAY CHER! WISHING U MANY MORE 2 COME. U GO GIRL.

May 21, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Torresluz

ChEr u still loo good i hope i look as good as u do HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more god bless

May 21, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Richard

Yo yo. I got a new rap, yo!!

Hey u freaks! Let’s get down and let’s play some funk. I hit dat dank and we all get drunk. I just wanna play with yo meat stick, we can stuff it inside – hey dats no trick. When we get down and we get bizzy, you give a spin and I start to get dizzy. Last time I met a random dude, he said bend over and it was crude! I couldn’t walk straight for many dayz, I was bowlegged and in a haze. Now I just wanna hit dat hole, its time for me to grease up da pole!!

May 21, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Annette

Happy Birthday Cher! Have a great one.

May 21, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Tracie Marks

Happy-b-day Cher and many more to come,my b-day is Monday,love you Cher.

May 21, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Angie

So true some people have no morals much less respect! who in the heck made them so hateful and distasteful?

May 21, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  57. tookie

Give it up 2 Cher!!! Gurl u look GREAT 4 ur age!!! I would have never guessed 65. What is ur secret? I hope that u have a wonderful birthday!! nevermind some of these comments some ppl are idiots. have no respect for ppl. grow up u guys!!! real talk

May 21, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Jeff

To a gutsy lady and a great actress: All the best on your 65th.

May 21, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Mona Rodriguez

Happy Bday mama Cher you rock!

May 21, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Thanks For Cherin'

Happy Birthday, Cher.
    You are and will always be an original. Thank you for your music, your films and for speaking your mind. A previous post mentioned that you give women hope. Courage, too.
    Keep rockin'.

May 21, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Deborah Fletemeyer

Happy birthday !. And Many More !.

May 21, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Frank

Happy birthday sweetheart. I am the same age and always had a thing for you. I still do.

May 21, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Name*Troy B

Happy Birthday to a Super Star in SOOOO Many Ways!!

May 21, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  64. alex zandra

Happy birthday .ur omega. i d b pleased to read u . i no jon has read u . i swap n use different psychics . a gift from me to u . call me . 9282616972. alex zandra . may ur year b blessed with great happiness.

May 21, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  65. RICHARD IS AN ASS

Call a chat line or something...800-IAM-INSECURE

May 21, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Beth Dacar

Happy 65th Cher! I grew up idolizing Elizabeth Taylor & you. Two beautiful, gutsy broads!

May 21, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Richard

I love to rap and dats no lie, I had to give up dat chubby fugly pie. I decided that the dudes was my cup of tea(bag), I just want them to butt slam me. Each time I taste that salty man goo, it makes me want more, yeah dats true! I just need a dude to ram me in da chute, I just keep goin back to da skin flute. Each day goes by and I luv em more, yeah ill bend over and u hit my back door. Now I?ve gotta run cuz my boy iz here, I gotta whip it out and stick it in his rear! See ya.

May 21, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  68. yo rich

Richard = Dick(small). Tough talk from little man!

May 21, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Richard

here's one for you. f*** off a** whole

May 21, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  70. intiaz

We love u cher keep it up. Stay sweet

May 21, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  71. Debbie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU WOULD THINK THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE HUMAN BEINGS! I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE I WAS LITTLEAND LOVE THE SONG IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME. ENJOY MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS! HUMAN!

May 21, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  72. @Richard

I see your angry at the world because your illiterate. Hey thats not our fault. Go get your GED. Then you can come back and post something literate that we all can understand. Gosh it mustve took you forever to read all those comments. Or did your mommy read them to you? You know you should try Hooked On Phonics. I hear it really helps people like you.

May 21, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  73. Charlie Sheen

I'd hit it. Winning!

May 21, 2011 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  74. skateduck

"Babe"

May 21, 2011 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
  75. mary

Happy b day

May 21, 2011 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  76. TurnBackTime

To Cher. Happy birthday to you!

It has been one wild ride all these years
    I remember them well

There will never be another like you

Many good cheers.

May 21, 2011 at 2:10 am | Report abuse |
  77. Richard

Hey looser's you all do realize, she is most likly not going to be reading this.. So why do you keep posting as if she is sitting infront of a screen reading everything you all are summiting? Get a cluue, and a life.

May 21, 2011 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Merriam-Webster

You must realize that your spelling is horrendous. Did your parents have any children that lived? We'll get lives when you get a GED. You'll never make assistant manager at McDonalds if you're illiterate.

May 21, 2011 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
    • m&m

Assistant manager at McDONALD'S !! That was hilarious!

May 21, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  78. casey blue

From ur # 1 fan Jack McFarland happy birthday

May 21, 2011 at 1:56 am | Report abuse |
  79. SanFernandoRose

Happy Birthday 65th Birthday Cher. I am 5 months behind your age and I too would look great if I had money to have all those facelifts and and botox etc. Hope your have a great 2nd part of your life. God Bless and I still love your singing with Sonny and when you went solo. Did you sign up for SSI yet?

May 21, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  80. delia rodriguez

Here's a rose for u Cher @~> wishing u a Happy Birthday n thanks for coming down to The Dodge Arena in McAllen, Tx. in the Rio Grande Valley. my grandkids n I sang Las Man?anitas to you dis morning. ;Hugs n Kisses to You!!

May 21, 2011 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  81. Bobby

I rememmber those ED. Sullivan & Sonny & Cher shows how time passes by. Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

May 21, 2011 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  82. cheri

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE TRUE INSPIRATION! I HAVE LOVED U SINCE I WAS 4 I CARRIED YOUR EARLY RECORDS AROUND THE HOUSE. THANKS FOR BEING THAT "EVIL FRICKIN DIVA FOR FORTY FRICKIN YEARS!" FOR ALL OF TIME AND BEYOND YOU REIGN AND WILL INSPIRE!

May 21, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  83. Angie

I am honored to say Happy Birthday Cher!!! Hope you really read this...I got to see a movie with you and Sonny waaay back in 1965 at the chineese theatreq in hollywood ca...but can't remember the name....well i was very young....anyway...hope you enjoyed your day and many many more...wb

May 21, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  84. Heidi

You look Beautiful. Happy Birthday!! God Bless You

May 21, 2011 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  85. fresco

Me shnet share.. You old bag!

May 21, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  86. Sunshine Girl *

Hey B lo me..Have a great w/e! Do you like Cher?

May 21, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  87. Sunshine Girl *

Happy B Day Cher! Youve given us many yrs of great music and I hope you give us many more. Shes a strong vibrant woman. We all should be like that. Keep up the good work!

May 21, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  88. Donnab

Happy birthday cher! Theres no one like you, what would we do without you

May 20, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  89. itsjustme

I have always loved Cher.:)

Happy Birthday to you, Cher! Many happy more!

May 20, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  90. kcc

Happy Birthday Cher! You are still a beautiful woman. Hope you have many more.

May 20, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  91. sue

Happy Birthday Cher. I remember you very well back in the 1960s. Best wished always.

May 20, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  92. sgtpepper1234

And Happy Birthday, Bob Dylan. 70 this month.

May 20, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Lisa

You nasty people...if u can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. That includes the jig-a-boos, chinks, pillow biters, lez-bos, wetbacks, pickers, jewboyz, phangs and nutbars! You iz all needin to be nice!

May 20, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Lisa

You people need to keep your nasty remarks to yourselves! Cher has helped so many people in so many ways that she is & always be a great humanitarian. She's sent money to help with medical bills, natural disasters & given kids chances at having normal lives! I personally hope she has an extremely happy & blessed birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHER!

May 20, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  95. lisa

Some of you are so rude. she paved the way for some of the talents we listen to now like madonna, and lady gaga. each of you dumb as*es like haha and such need to check yourselves cause your definitly loser material! you pick on others why? probably cause you were as a kid! anyway happy birthday cher! u look wonderful,i own your book and all your movies!! and to others if you cant say anything nice then shut the heck up.

May 20, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  96. aj

Wow! 65?!!! remembered the day u sung at ur own tv show with sonny! u just had ur baby christy! wow!!! happy b-day 2 u!

May 20, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Lloyd Christmas

May 20, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  98. haha

I know all about da lezbos and da ho-mos cuz I be a pillow biter too! I been packin fudge for years and no....I wasn't born dat way! I wuz turned down by too many fuglies when I wuz a chubby chaser. Now I get plenty of da dudes. I love to bump and pump da plump rumps of da chumps! Yeahhhh...partee down

May 20, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Nostalgia Man

I am a flamin fairy and I love da gayboyz!! I am lookin to rock to poop chute of a nice young man! Drop me your digits and we can get down and get bizzy!!

May 20, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  100. ricky

HAPPY B.D CHER WE LOVE U,,YOUR SO GREAT KEEP IT UP ,,,U DID TURN BACK TIME AND U LOOK GREAT ,,,MUCH LOVE,RP NORTH CAROLINA REIDSVILLE

May 20, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Nostalgia Man

Cher looks AMAZING for being 82!!! Don't fret babe, Betty White doesn't have sh!t on you. Your longevity is an astounding feat of genectic engineering and plastic surgery science!! Sonny Bono DEAD! Nicholas Cage DEAD...(career wise). Rocky Dennis DEAD!! Correction: Chaz Bono is Rocky Dennis! Cher alive and thriving! Eat feces and expire Priceline Negotiator!!

May 20, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Snipe1

Best video ever!!!!! Happy Bday Cher! Muah!

May 20, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  103. ralphie

@65 Cher, I'd still let you give me a run for my money!

May 20, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Sam

I can't imagine bothering to read (let alone post) about something I have no interest in. HB Cher, a #1 song in every decade for the last 6, plus an Oscar, Grammy, Emmy and Golden Globe. You are getting the last laugh on the haters!

May 20, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  105. D Grant

I wished that you were here in Chicago celebrating your birthday you have a GREAT following here also.

May 20, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  106. D Grant

When I was a young boy I knew of Cher through my oldest sister. Life passed and I heard her song Take Me Home on the radio
    and show the movie Moonstruck and even saw her walking with her boyfriend at that time, on State Street here in Chicago. But it wasn't until I watch her being interviewed some years later on the Oprah show and Oprah asked, some people think you've had plastic surgery to which she replied. " If I want to breast put on my back that's my busines" !, and I knew right then and there she was a real woman. Love and admiration to you always, wonderful Cher!

May 20, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  107. charlie crack

She looks great for 65yrs old! Happy B Day Cher....even though you are "Beyond my time"...uh oh sorry. Meant "Turn back time"

May 20, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  108. joAnn

I,don't think,that was an insult to Morticia Adams.You,look wonderful,for your age.HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Cher.Keep,up the good,work. JoAnn

May 20, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  109. mervin custer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHER! Love your music and movies. Cotinue to bless us for many more years to come! Love you, Mervin from Dallas, TX.

May 20, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  110. @lloyd christmas

I hate you!

May 20, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  111. BBB

Cher you rock and are the best! Have seen you 6 times in concert up close and no picture can fully capture seeing you live. You are beautiful, talented, timeless and the one and only true diva.

Wish you the best!

May 20, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Kuuipo

Happy Birthday Cher! The original and still the greatest!

May 20, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  113. carolyn

Happy Birthday, Cher. Hope you have many more. I grew up listening to your music and still hearing some of your earluer hits. To all of you so filled with disrespect and vulgar remarks directed at Cher, I bet you would rise up and fight somibody making those remarks about you. Get a life and if you have nothing worthwhile to say, just stay silent. Cher has always been outrageous but is truly tame compared to Lady Gaga..think about.

May 20, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  114. brooklyn4ever

She is and was and will always be amazing. She is a true legend, and she rides a Harley. A woman after my own heart. Here's to 65 more you fabulous throttle twistin' diva, you! {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}!!!!!

May 20, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Jen

Happy birthday baby girl, my mom told me that in the seventies you not only inspired her to stop biting her nails but you gave her the strength to leave an abusive boyfriend. Thanks

May 20, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  116. flashman

still a chance for me. im only 60! how bout it Cheryl?

May 20, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Nita

The only good thing about 65 is free Healthcare, thank you for all the amazing music and movies, you look fabulous at all of your ages including this one. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday Girl! Much love.

May 20, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Celeste

Happy Birthday Cher. Your music has enriched my life and the lives of countless others. Have a great day!!! :-)

May 20, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  119. mary l

Happy birthday to the woman who made a great life for herself by doing what she loved. Honest living kept her points of view to herself made people laugh cry. She deserves a beautiful birthday!

May 20, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Dave

Happy Birthday Cher. You are a great entertainer!

May 20, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  121. aka mrs cool

wow U hav still got it charisma beauty charm..i hope when im ur age i look as great as u do THE HAPPIEST BIR5HDAY WISHES from one of ur all times fans kisses n huggs to u

May 20, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Another Cher in NM

IHappy Birthday Cher! MY ENTIRE FAMILY LOVES YOU!

May 20, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  123. burkinsg

Happy birthday cher im nell and everyone knows me by that u go girl

May 20, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  124. lorrie ibarra

Happy Birthday Cherishing,Your movie Moonstruck remains my all time favorite people can be so cruel,you brought a lot of joy to entertainment over the years! May God Bless you with good health & may the sun always shine on you !!!!

May 20, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  125. suzie Q

why do people still idolize her? get over it. she is not important. think first about your own self and family. you really think she would wish YOU a happy birthday?? she is afraid of the natural aging process. sure hope she bought shares in glue and plastics.

May 20, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • lee

it's nostalgic. i don't know how old you are, but when Sonny & Cher hour was on the air, every little girl wanted to be her. no big deal – it shouldn't make you so angry.

May 20, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Mary

She looks OK, but she would look better if she toned down her outragous clothes and makeup abit. It reallly isnt working for her anymore.

May 20, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Patty

Why does everyone have to be so mean to women when they get older – even the women. It's either that or the alternative. I think Cher looks good and I wish her a Happy Birthday and many more.

May 20, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Lloyd Christmas

We all wish this old haag would just go away ! You can see by the majority of people posting here that no one likes her. She sounds like a billy goat when she tries to sing.

May 20, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • SCARLET O'HARA

yeah really....people geet DUMB AND DUMBER. SHE NEEDS TO CHECK INTO A LONG-TERM CARE PLASTIC FACILITY.

May 20, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • IMA Pirate

Obviously as well as being a moron who posts to articles you care nothing about, you can't count either. Most of the posts are positive and courteous, very unlike yourselves. S0, "geet" a personality.

May 20, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  129. SCARLET O'HARA

CHAZ IS THE NEW GARY SHANDLING.

May 20, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Patti

Happy Birthday to you cher! Whenever I need to think of a strong and sassy woman I think of you!
    God Bless you and thank you for all the joy and memories of your awesome career! Love you!!

May 20, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  131. elm

Maybe on Chaz Birthday Cher can buy her a penis.

May 20, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • haha

Last thing that slug needs is a schlong. Makes me laugh all these fat uglies going lez. No no, you were born that way. Sure, maybe the hot ones. But the fat uglies, you took what u could get. Same as a fat white girl dating a black man. (This then in turn makes them turn lez after that experience ) give her a diet pill.

May 20, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Sandra

Happy Birthay Cher. I love your music. You are one of the greats. Hope you have a special day.

May 20, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  133. eaquijada

Adore you, Cher. You are an incredible human being and a truly beautiful woman. You give all women hope.

May 20, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  134. steve

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHER much love sister

May 20, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Juan

The ULTIMATE Diva yet... Happiest of birthdays to you, Cher!

May 20, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  136. TRACY

HAPPY B-DAY CHER...YOU ARE STILL ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I HAVE EVER SEEN...GOD BLESS & KEEP YOU ALWAYS...~HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY...!!!

May 20, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Jenny

I hold Cher and Christina Aguilera personally responsible for the murder of Ronni Chasen. If it weren't for that God awful, terrible movie Burlesque, Ronni Chasen probably wouldn't have been driving down Sunset that night and she would still be alive.

May 20, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Robin

Who gives a rats PENlS who u hold responsible for anything? And why don't you hold the traffic light responsible. If it only had changed at a different time? Or blame Ronnie's bowels for not forcing her to stop and use the bathroom? If only she needed to poo.... if only she had been born blind, she never would have driven, ever. Darn her working eyes. Why lord, WHY? people die, past is written, deal with it.

May 20, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Bravo, Robin.

May 21, 2011 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
  138. John

An ICON of our time – "If you turn back time OR spring forward" – Always will be remembered.

May 20, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Yawn

Well, ok – that is about par for the course for these entertainment articles. A few guys with high IQ's saying they'd do her, another few guys with high IQ's saying they'd never do her. And the rest pretty much spewing hateful remarks. Just another day on the CNN entertainment page. . . doesn't matter who the article is about. Predictable every time.

May 20, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  140. IMA Pirate

You Go Old Girl! When I first saw the headline, I thought, wow, she's THAT old? Then I thought, hey that's just 4 years older than I am. Time flys so enjoy youth, if you still have it, before you know it, you're in your 60s and looking more toward the end of the road than the beginning of the journey. Peace!

May 20, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Debbye

Happy Birthday!!! She looks better than ever – people can be so jealous!!

May 20, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Anne

Happy Birthday Cher, you are still fabulous

May 20, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  143. DaveNYUSA

Congratulations ... to her staff of plastic surgeons.

May 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Gwenn

Happy Birthday, Cher!!!!! Huge fan since the '60's.... you are awesome. Have a perfect Birthday. When r u going BACK to the Palace?

May 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  145. lol

She only still looks good because of all the plastic surgery. You people makes it sound like she looks that good because it came natural.

May 20, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  146. frankie hatch

I'd lap her loopy.

May 20, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  147. dooky

She was and always will be a trashy skaaank.

May 20, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  148. xdougx

It might all be plastic surgery, but she's still hot. I'd like to hit that.

May 20, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  149. john

We need some recent pictures of Cher. she has some small changes along the years we should see them.

May 20, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Mammy

She's perfect, except for that retarded Chaz thing.

May 20, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  151. mecatfish

Her ex-husbands death investigation is being re-opened....They suspect that the tree he hit was ..... well....Planted>

May 20, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Chucklehead

I'll bet she wishes she could turn back time.

May 20, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  153. skaaaaank

May 20, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Elaine Mancuso

Cher is MY American Idol!!!

May 20, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Sandy

Seriously, I think she looks awful and/or ridiculous.

May 20, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  156. sha

Happy Birthday Cher, still looking good after all these years. Have a wonderful and blessed day.

May 20, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  157. MadCityBabe

Happy Birthday Chickie – seen you in concert.................totally hot!

May 20, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Dave

I'd still throw it in her!

May 20, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  159. trigtwit

...bblppssshhhdroolffffftttttttsllblorpfart

May 20, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  160. prince mellow

Happy B/DAY CHER! U sure look good 4ur age!keep the good work up!smile!

May 20, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  161. rob

One HOT lady

May 20, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Evel Knievel

"if I could turn back time..."

I wouldn't marry Sonny.

May 20, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • wildfire

Then she wouldn't have that messed up daughter who is insane and thinks she is a dude. There are no mistakes, you are a chick! Even after being altered you are still a chick.

May 20, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • mk

Why so much hate over an issue you obviously know nothing about?

May 22, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Daniel Troppy

I hope she has a very STYLISH birthday... Where would we all be without Cher???

May 20, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  164. chulosmom

Happy Birthday Cher. You look great!

May 20, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  165. Pan3

Many Blessings on your Birthday Cher!

May 20, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • alice

In celebration of Chers b-day Im dropping a deuce in the vegetable crisper.

May 20, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Bob

Cher, an Oscar, Grammy, and Emmy award winner has outlasted them all. We love you Cher. The Beat Goes On!

May 20, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  167. beenz

She may be 65, but her nose, chin, breasts, etc are only 10.

May 20, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  168. Peace

HB Cher! You still remind me of Morticia Adams! Good day, all !!!

May 20, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  169. elm

Lucille Ball? I thought that was Cher...

May 20, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  170. Rich

Don't you have anything better to do or to contribute?

May 20, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  171. mk

You are ignorant. THAT is ugly!

May 22, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  172. Chaz Bono

My Weiner...I cant find my WEINER!!

May 23, 2011 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  173. elm

Perhaps for Chaz birthday Cher could buy her nice thick penis or at the very least strap – on Dil – do.

May 23, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |