Lisa Edelstein exiting 'House'
May 17th, 2011

Lisa Edelstein exiting 'House'

Fans of the relationship between Dr. Gregory House and Lisa Cuddy on Fox's popular series "House" will be in mourning today.

Lisa Edelstein, a.k.a. "Cuddy," announced on Tuesday that she will not be returning for the show's eighth season.

The actress released a statement (confirmed by the show's producer Greg Yaitanes) to Deadline saying, "After much consideration, I am moving onward with a combination of disappointment at leaving behind a character I have loved playing for seven years and excitement of the new opportunities in acting and producing that lie ahead."

The site mentions that she was one of the three actors whose contract ended at the end of this season, and she decided not to renew (Fox renewed the series just last week after months of negotiations).

Last season's finale saw House and Cuddy finally getting together, something that many fans have been wanting since the series began in 2004.

Earlier this year, Edelstein talked about the characters' relationship (which has fallen apart in recent episodes due to House's relapse into drug abuse). "I think she is so self-sufficient that it’s really hard for her to find a partner that has the equal amount of power," she said. "A man like House seems like he’s got an equal amount of power because he’s so brilliant, but actually he’s another child, and those two things are really easy to confuse at first glance."

Shortly after putting out the statement, Edelstein tweeted to her fans, "I am reading all your kind thoughts and it feels great to have such support. You are the best!"

It remains to be seen if her exit will be addressed on the show in next Monday's season finale.

Will you continue to watch "House," with our without Cuddy? Or is this the end of the road for you? Share your view below.

1. here

I will right away grab your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognise in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

June 10, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  2. blue

GUYS! SHE didn't want 2 renew her contract. SHE chose not 2 continue. FOX gave her a choice. And the show is called HOUSE NOT CUDDY. IF UR A TRUE FAN THEN KEEP WATCHING HOUSE. LET'S SUPPORT IT 'TILL THE END, WITH OR WITHOUT CUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 22, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. lien tom

Aren't they on the cover of People this week talking about their problems, their baby plans? Privacy? Silly for CNN to fall for their load of hogwash.

June 21, 2011 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
  4. Mike

House is a great show, and I think it has at least a few years of wind left in its sails. Cuddy was an awesome character - one of the best on the show, but I think the show still has enough strong characters to stay entertaining and worth watching. Keep an eye out for House's new supervisor - it's going to be interesting to see the conflict between him and someone who isn't used to his tantrums and unorthodox ways.

June 19, 2011 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
  5. Louisa

After all these seasons, she should do what she wants. There's only one person the show can't do without. I wish her well. The show has compelling characters, but disappoints me because of the way it portrays House as an "addict" just because he's a chronic pain patient. If he behaves badly, it isn't the vicodin.

June 5, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Ituri

The show's really gone off track lately. Its not about the mystery or the cool track to the patients illness, its now about the drama, who's f'ing who, and will they or won't they get back together. I can get that drama on Ricky Lake, thanks.

House's whole staff is overdone too. Every episode its the same drama between them. And how does a doctor go to jail, lose everything, then go back to practiciing medicine? No hospital would EVER have her as a liability. Did they get desperate for some se x appeal and beg Wild to return?

Pretty sure its done. Sad to say it, but its done.

June 4, 2011 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
  7. william

How come House doesn't have his leg amputated. Plenty of fine prosthetics around for that. Then no more drug problem. Oh, wait, no show. Keep on limpin and doin drugs, House.

June 1, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  8. lol

if they kill her off hopefully it is something better than with the last guy. really suicide that made no sense. watch they will kill her off and spend 3 episodes on it. i dont want drama i want house.

May 26, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Sid

couple wsk ago I happened to catch a rerun of an episode of Frasier she was in. she played a flaky artist he had a fling w/ – HILLARIOUS! sorry to see he leave House...

May 26, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  10. kman

You guys are such SUCKERS! That guy knew she wasn't black. Just trying to see how many people he can rile.

May 24, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Will

I agree with Housefan...the relationship with Cuddy and House was not handled well. They should have kept the tenstion going instead of bringing them together. BRING BACK SELA WARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 23, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Will

As a die-hard fan of "House," I dread any big change to a show as monumental as this one. Cuddy was a great balance to Holmes...I mean House. However, if any series-long role role is replacable in "House," it must be Cuddy. On the other hand, Watson...I mean Wilson...is not replacable. Nor are the current employees under House. (And in response to the comment above mine regarding the loss of Amber Tamblin, her character...and possibly her acting prowess...were just too soft compared to the others.) Now, in order to continue the integrity of "House" after the loss of Cuddy, a genius move by the producers would be to replace her with a past character of power...say, Ed Vogler...or better yet, promote Foreman...or Cameron to Cuddy's job, given Cameron and House's short-lived heated past. However, my best idea to replace Cuddy would be to bring back Stacy Warner (Sela Ward) as hospital director and House's boss, given her and House's emotional past that could easily replace the same kind of tension that will be gone with Cuddy's exit. Yet, the worst thing I feel the producers could do is introduce a whole new character to take such a powerful position as being House's boss. It's too late in the series to introduce a new character in such a profound and necessary role as House's boss. (I've been waiting for Sela Ward to come back to the series, anyway, after her only appearance throughout season 2.)

May 23, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  13. gary

Bring back Amber Tamblin! She played the best character they've had.

May 22, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Crazy Me

Just released: Charlie Sheen is taking her place as hospital director. This should be interesting.

May 21, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  15. House Fan

I think it's time for her to move on. I had hopes for Cuddy and House to get together, but I hated what the writers did with it when they did. There were so many ways they could have taken it, but they did the show a disservice by making House get nastier and Cuddy bailing on the relationship. It was a disappointment, so it's time for someone else to take her position, without the romance aspect – then House can keep breaking the rules and fighting the boss. I just hope they put him into another believable relationship – not a stupid green card marriage.

May 20, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  16. nancy

I always fast forward the scenes with Cuddy. Her character makes no sense at all. No professional woman would dress or act the way she does. it's insulting.

May 20, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  17. King Louie of Austin

I'll still watch the show as long as Jesse Spencer
    is still on! If NOT then click! deleted!

May 20, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  18. hjs3

Everyone is dispersible and 'Cuddy' is no exception to that rule.
    Laurie is the straw that stirs the drink in this gig anyway...

May 20, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  19. sissy

Lisa was a character that will be missed. But let's be real (or as real as TV can be) she is only one character and this is a strong show. The show will go on as strong as ever. Good luch Lisa.

May 20, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  20. AntiPalinAlaskan

Does this mean House and Wilson will finally take it to the next level?

May 19, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Caisandra

They've already lived together. Do you think House's problems stem from his repressed feelings for Wilson? lol

May 20, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  21. carrie

well there goes House. He will need another girl friend:
    Plus she is Jewish not black

May 19, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  22. carrie

She of Jewish – American ancestery.
    from New Jersey. Epps is African- American.
    Idiots

May 19, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Gabriela

this is the end of the road for me. From Argentina

May 19, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Mike

Here's to hoping I won't get more spam in my mail for posting but I wanted to say I will miss her character alot and the dynamic between her and House but I suppose it's time for a change. I will watch but like always the quality of the show and how much I enjoy it will decide on how much longer I will watch (something that could of changed anyway whether she stayed or not). Good luck to L.E. in her future endeavors.

May 19, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  25. DON

ABOUT TIME! ENTIRE SHOW SHOULD NOT COME BACK. IT HAS RUN IT'S COURSE, HOUSE IS NOW JUST ARROGANT AND OBNOXIOUS, NO LONGER BRILLIANT

May 19, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Sean

1. This is bad for the show, you need a character who can match wits with House on an equal or semi equal level playing field and Wilson and Cuddy have been the only two ones through out the show who can do that
    The rest at one point or another were his employees, and even though Cuddy was supposed to be the boss, lets be honest most of us never thought of it that way

2. If they're going to do another season i would hope its a wrap up of sorts, a chance to have everything conclude, I love HOUSE but the story lines just haven't been that good when compared to the first few seasons, the original cast I felt just gelled right and even though some characters have been entertaining, Amber, 13, cutner, the best was still the original

3. hopefully this can be done right but I'm almost sensing an X-files like problem, as soon as Mulder was gone it was never quite the same, and make no mistake Lisa Edlestin was an important part of the shows success

May 19, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  27. ksoze

I'm disappointed to hear this. I may be in the minority, but I'd held out hopes that she and House would get back together. I don't think the show will be as good without her, but will probably continue to watch. Wishing Lisa Edelstein all the best in her future endeavors.

May 19, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  28. lynnet

I never liked her. I found her incredibly NOT HOT. Hugh Laurie is a god. I only watch to see him.

May 19, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Melinda

Show has gone down the tubes this season. NO WAY will I watch without House/Cuddy dynamic. Lisa E. will be a big loss for the show.

May 19, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Serena

I'll stop watching. I was watching for Huddy, and even if they were not romantically involved I would've watched for their scenes. With Cuddy gone, and the way I'm sure LE was mistreated by NBCU execs, no way I'll be watching this show. I'm not even watching the season finale. It's over. I'm only sorry Hugh Laurie has to be involved with this crappy show for another year.

May 19, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  31. TR

House is done. It was already done with the idiotic writing that's been going on for the last months, but with Lisa's departure, there goes the show that won millions of hearts worldwide and broke every single one of them. Well done TPTB, FOX and NBCU, you screwed up big time.

May 19, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  32. E.M.

Her character did start to get a little one-note-ish, so I guess I understand it. I hope she's not shooting herself in the foot, though... like all those SNL performers who leave the show for "film careers". Or maybe I'm over thinking things and she's just announcing that she's leaving 'cause she knows the world is ending on Saturday, lol.

May 19, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  33. SFreebird

Love the show, its a great mental break from reality for me. As it should be, its only a TV show not reality in any way shape or form. I do enjoy the hilarity of conduct by all the actors involved and lisa did provide alot of relief to hugh's way out antics, but the show can carry on and has shown that it intends to do so by past actions.....

May 19, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  34. Tim

Ms. Edelstein was excellent as one of the two foils for Mr. Laurie in "House." She played her part with great strength and conviction. I, for one, will miss her on this show. Would that she would reconsider and finish the journey, but that not being so, I wish her well in the future. It's been fun.

May 19, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  35. Jim from Chicago

Lisa was also excellent as a lesbian in the short-lived "Relativity" on ABC a number of years ago. I really hate to see her Cuddy character go. But then, I also hated to see Amber Tamblyn's character go as well.

May 19, 2011 at 5:18 am | Report abuse |
  36. Roxanne

I was shocked when I heard this! even though the show IS about house (hence the name) it was sweet seeing him be sweet in his house-y way to Cuddy. But I don't know if I will watch the 8th season. let's wait and see. I liked seeing the medical conundrums better than the petty drama they show between the staff. Personally they should have gotten rid of wilson. I get sometimes quite irritated with him. and by the way, House is hot!!!!!

May 19, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  37. Jackie

Yeah, I'll continue to watch. She was just one of the interesting characters. I watch the show for the medical conundrums, not all the personal dramas.

May 18, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Lisa

Oh please. Lisa Cuddy will be replaced by some other interesting character that we will all love or hate. The show is about HOUSE.

May 18, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

However, I will be pretty peeved if they kill her off in some tragic accident.

May 18, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  39. mopre

I will miss her a little. She and House has no chemistry together as lovers. Their strong point was as employer-employee/master-servnat. They were good together when they were sparring.

May 18, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Prometheus

Cuddy has a car accident with a DUI driver and dies, throwing some cold water into the face of House and this makes him 'get clean'. Child is adopted by Cuddy's Sis, and.... I don't know where the story should go from there.

This sucks. (-but for once I am GLAD that someone is 'STICKING IT' to FOX instead of FOX sticking it to the fans and cancelling good shows. Take THAT!!!)

May 18, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Caisandra

I believe that Hugh Laurie has already hinted that the show is ending after next (8th) season. I liked Cuddy, but her character became so bitter and sad that her departure will be a relief. While Lisa E. said that she chose to leave the show, it sounds like a mutual agreement with the producers. I wouldn't doubt that Lisa E. probably saw the "writing on the wall" and wanted to begin establishing herself in another project.

May 18, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  42. guitarharry

It's about time! This show has become more and more ridiculous with each episode this season. Every show has these doctors furiously breaking all codes of behavior and ethics required for their profession. It's completely unbelievable. Maybe without Cuddy they will get back to telling interesting stories that do not involve House or one of his team going rogue. If the show hasn't jumped the shark, it will by this time next year. The other actors should take Edelstein's cue and quit while they are still ahead.

May 18, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  43. markau40

Cuddy or no Cuddy, what the show really needs – and has needed for several seasons – is new writers.

May 18, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • onetruefan

The beginning of the end of the show. Cuddy was the whip cream to the pie on this show. Pie is good by itself but eventually gets old. Bye Bye House

May 20, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  44. Jeanne Darley

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi33qezO6Y&w=640&h=390]

May 18, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  45. james darnley

i will continue to watch because once she finds out there aren;t that many good acting jobs out there that bring in a steady paycheck she will proberbly be back.so many other actors have made this mistake leaving a hit show only to go no where and remain unemployed. i predict she will be back

May 18, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  46. Janno

Never really saw her as a necessary part of the show. House isn't really into relationships.

May 18, 2011 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  47. seflabob

No biggie. I stopped watching this show in mid season after never missing one since the beginning. Got really boring!

May 18, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  48. ling chao

NOOOOOOOO. She onry tarented Chinee person on terevision. My chirdren berry berry sad.

May 18, 2011 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
  49. Zadoc Paet

No more Cuddy, so what? The character had no depth and she's not hot.
    Poll: What will happen with House without Lisa Edelstein a.k.a. Dr. Cuddy?
    Link: http://www.wepolls.com/r/433908
    My vote is that the show is better off. Good riddance!

May 18, 2011 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
  50. Jan

Never liked her, she is the only actor on the show I don't care for, I was always glad when she was rarely in an episode. Glad she is leaving. Good!

May 18, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  51. Bikerk

Glad she's leaving. I couldn't stand Cuddy.

May 18, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • mopre

I don't think she can match Laurie's acting. He needs a stonger actor, like say, Kathy Bates, in that part.

May 18, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • lynnet

Totally agree

May 19, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stan Haas

Next Mondays final episode of the season should be interesting. I wish House would find out why he hates everybody, mainly himself.

May 24, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  52. rohatyner

Lisa Edelstein was the best character on the show...it's not worth watching now!

May 17, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Sunshine Girl *

She decided not to renew her contract. She was good on House but her future possibilities were probably a better deal for her. Im sure whatever she does will be goos. Good Luck! @Lloyd Christmas...Cant you think of anything new? Your witch hunt list never was funny. But now its just old and tiresome. The dumbest thing ever!

May 17, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Peace

Will miss that character, but, I will still watch. It's a good show.

May 17, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  55. northerner

Doesn't matter to me if she stays or goes-HOUSE is the mainstay. I'm in till the end of the series...which I hope won't be for a few years yet.

May 17, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  56. rubberman

@lloyd why keep this bs going what concern is it of yours if they are one person or different people

May 17, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  57. sarah

Super sad she's leaving but i'll still watch. it's still one of my favorite shows.

May 17, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Vee

I'm back ya'll!!!

May 17, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  59. B lo me

Has anyone seen Sunshine Girl? I miss her fat A$$

May 17, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas
    May 17th, 2011 9:11 pm ET
    FYI ya’ll Vee is the same person as Sunshine Girl, B lo me, twisted, head diva in charge, Yo!!, I am batman, @N and a few others yet to be exposed… careful out there

May 17, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Lloyd Christmas

Hay Groupon, what's your number?

May 17, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  62. JD

Hate to see Lisa go but will continue to watch.

May 17, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Joe Solo

Very sad to see her go – and I'll continue to watch the best show on TV: House. Best wishes Lisa.

May 17, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  64. luc69

While I will miss Ms. Edelstein, the show IS Hugh Laurie... Most likely, this will mean a bit more onscreen time for Bob Leonard. I, for one, will stay till the show ends its run. :)

May 17, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  65. IronCelt

The past several episodes have really had the shark jumping high! What happened to the green card wife? How could 13 go back to practicing medicine upon her release from prison? How did House get the experimental drugs? I'm going to join a Monday night book club, and I hope Hugh Laurie gets to walk normally on another show, stage, or screen.

May 17, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Elizabeth

They are not letting her go...she's leaving them. The show has never given her enough air time. Where are all the details of her character's life? The character is a strong, intelligent woman who has already spent too much time babysitting House. I look forward to seeing Lisa Edelstein in her next project. Good Luck Lisa!

May 17, 2011 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Blondannas

I love love love Hugh Laurie. I will watch until he leaves!

May 17, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Jenn

THis is just wrong. I cant believe that TPTB are letting her go... She is such an important character...dump Chase dump Foreman and give her their salary....geez.. I hate Fox for this!,,

May 17, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Silvia

I won't watch it anymore!!

No Cuddy equals no House!!

May 17, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  70. ann

Someone really needs to adjust the color/tint on their t.v. set.

May 17, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Mormon

The only reason worth watching that show was to see her rack.

May 17, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  72. hadabadday

Sorry to see Cuddy go,although after the break up there really wasn't anywhere else they could take the story between them and still make it interesting...love the show and glad they picked it up for another season...good luck to you lisa wish you well ..and again sorry to see you go...

May 17, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  73. lola

Umm...pretty sure Lisa Edelstein isn't black, Snakey Z. just FYI.

May 17, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Beatrix

Show's over. I'm done after next Monday.

May 17, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  75. tina

I am furiously angry about this ! I may even write the first lady. It seems like she should have some say in these matters !

May 17, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Snakey Z

Me either ! This is a bunch of crap !

May 17, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Marcie

I will no longer watch. She was never on enough in the first place. Can't believe they would let her go.

May 17, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  78. suzieQQ

What about Omar Epps? He's African American, she's not!

May 17, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Bear

Your comment made my day. lame day huh?

May 17, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Snarkmeister

She's a JEW, you idiot, not African-American.

May 17, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Rhon99

She is not Black...have you seen the show?

May 17, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  82. blondannas

Lisa is Jewish! What show are you watching?

May 17, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Devi

African American??? BWAHAHAHA! Oh lord I'm literally wiping tears from my eyes. Have you seen the show? Lisa EDELSTEIN is so stereotypically Jewish she's practically cliche.
    And let's not forget her apperances on Seinfeld as George's Jewish girlfriend AND on the movie 'As Good as it Gets' as the girl sitting in Nicholson's seat 'there's Jews at my table'.

African American... ROTFL. Thanks for the laugh.

May 17, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Troll Referee

Good shot Troll, that was worth 6 points.

May 18, 2011 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  85. Staciet129

Not sure what you're watching, but Lisa is a white girl, not African American. Why bring racism in this?

May 18, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  86. mopre

I'll miss her a little. . She and House had no chemistry together as lovers. Their strong point together was as employer and employe/master and servant. They were good when they were sparring.

May 18, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  87. jayboy

So i never post but this is so funny that they even show a picture of her and she doesnt look mixed or black I'm black she is not lol But as a house fan I'm sad to see her go I don't know if I would stop watching it but its interesting to see who going to replace her and if she will come back for the first episode of the season and they kill her off lol

May 18, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Angela

Ok, lets just HYPOTHETICALLY say she was african american. I'm not sure how her leaving the show by her own choice...is racism. huh??? LOL here snakey...have a cookie for being special and trying your best but think about what you post first!

May 19, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  89. me

Got a new name for you SnakeyZ,,,,how about trying DummyA

May 19, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  90. Michael

@Snakey Z... Lisa Edelstein is not African American. And even if she was, her leaving has nothing to do with race. It's about a career decision SHE is making. And there are a few other "Minorities" on the show. Do you really watch?

May 20, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  91. Human Tumor

Hahaha, trolling at it's best. Problem Gray's Anatomy?

May 20, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  92. DUH WINNING

Wow.. leave it to someone to turn something so simple as HER decision to move on, into a racial thing.. THE RACE CARD CAN NOT BE PULLED OUT HERE FOR 2 REASONS.. 1, she wants to leave herself to puruse other opportunity.. 2, SHE ISNT EVEN BLACK.. AND BTW KNOW IT ALL, OMAR EPPS IS THE ONLY AFRICAN AMERICAN WHO HAS A RETURNING ROLE ON THIS SHOW.. FOH!

May 20, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  93. tronbie

so do ya think anyone who replied to SnakeyZ's post knew he was trying to get a rise out of them? or are they not aware of what a troll is?

Please see below: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

May 22, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Angie

Hilarious. It took a bunch of people to basically say the same thing.
    This person just baited you all. And you all look like idiots for responding to something that you know is not true.

May 23, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  95. Jake

WOW how many idiots took the Bait ...........

May 24, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  96. Poetic_line

She's black?

May 24, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  97. JaeBee

HAHA! I can't believe people thought you were being serious. What idiots! That was too funny. I literally laughed out loud.

May 25, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |