Rihanna and Chris Brown follow each other on Twitter
May 16th, 2011

Rihanna and Chris Brown follow each other on Twitter

Former flames Rihanna and Chris Brown had fans all a-Twitter when the two began following each other on the social networking site over the weekend.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, devotees of the stars noticed on Saturday that Brown—who assaulted Rihanna on the night of the 2009 Grammys and is currently forbidden from annoying, harassing or stalking his ex-girlfriend—had begun tracking the songbird's tweets, and shortly afterward, she began following his.

"I never thought you would go back to him! You better not, it's your life but you do have ppl that look up to you. e.g young girls," user iStan4Rihanna wrote to Rihanna, to which the singer replied, "It's f-- Twitter, not the [altar]! Calm down."

After learning that iStan4Rihanna was reportedly just 14-years-old, Rihanna apologized and began following the fan's tweets.

"Babygirl I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy," the performer said, referring to the nickname for her legion of followers. "I still Stan for u. xoxo."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Chris Brown • Music • Rihanna

1. Contracting Info

I don't even understand how I finished up here, however I assumed this put up used to be good. I do not recognize who you're but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

September 21, 2012 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  2. TOEFL

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include approximately all important infos. I'd like to look more posts like this .

September 9, 2012 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. computer trick tutorial

Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

June 15, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  4. mia

Yes, you're correct. I didn't put Elm in his place. He's still on the loose, and not behind the bars at the city zoo.

May 18, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. YourTimeIsComin

Chris will be doing jail time soon enough. Once a beater, always a beater.

May 17, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Your Mothers Mouth

Leave these kids alone people all over the world are in abusive relationships and deal with other things as well. Because Chris is a celebrity it was blown way out proportion . Also woman go back to relations ships with man who have abused them all the time they feel as tho maybe the man has changed an sometimes they do but ninety percent of the time they don't. The main reason for my comment is that people are grown let them do what they want, Um sure they won't be the first or the last also if you look deep within your family someone is dealing with it right now so stop spending time on here trying to help a stranger and pay attention and help the ones close to you. ( There's some reality for your a$$ )

May 17, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  7. karbvi

you can take the boy out the getto but cant take the getto out of the boy

May 17, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Kaylie

it doesnt martter that they follow each other its just twitter!!

May 17, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Shawn

I hope they get back together. Nothing like two idiots being apart.

May 17, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  10. charlie crack

@jen- I dont hate anyone. Please dont take any of my posts as disrespectful towards you.....just trying to stop the racists hateful banter.

May 17, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  11. charlie crack

You are beautiful, im not saying you arent. Im sure you look great in your red bottoms.....no disrespect intended @jen.

May 17, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jen

CharlieCrack don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful and you're not.

May 17, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jen

I love my new red bottom booties.

May 17, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  14. KickB&BJJ = MMA

Agree*

May 17, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  15. Jen

I love my new red bottom booties

May 17, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  16. KickB&BJJ = MMA

I agry w. U dude. One thing that troubles me about what you said is that I have white friends and I know if I'm not around and the see someone of an ethnic background they won't hesitate to pull out the race, nationality card lol its sad

May 17, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  17. Fran

Good lord people learn how to spell if you are going to post your comments on a public forum!
    I have no doubt she will be back with him if she hasn't been back with him already.

May 17, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  18. charlie crack

@chaun!!- very good, very good point.

May 17, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  19. charlie crack

"cant we all just get along??"-r.king circa 1990

May 17, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  20. Chaun!!!

I don't understand why people always get so interested in celebrity lives....what did they ever do for me to care about them?...And its just twitter a place to network nothing more, if they do get back together its there decision! One thing that annoys me more than anything is that Everytime there are open comments there ALWAYS has to be some racist white person making dumb as jokes! Do me a favor instead of talking so much crap behind over computer forums say something to EVERY "ethnic" person you see...Let's see how far you guys get before getting your ass handed to you!

May 17, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  21. charlie crack

All you haters and ignorant slaps do is talk race! Get an education, or did K-6grade get out already?

May 17, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  22. charlie crack

I am black! Youre an idiot @jen! Go post your stupid s**t elsewhere! Plenty of $$$ trick! Plenty! Dumb a**

May 17, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  23. Jen

Hey charlie you hate these beautiful,talented,rich black people because you're not ahaa!

May 17, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  24. charlie crack

@vicious- alot of rappers/artists/real n****s want to WHOOP THE TASTE OUTA YOUR MOUTH! Talking all "greasy" about someone who has died! You deserve all you get bro......*look behind you* Oh, it's just your mom.....don't be scared sissy!

May 17, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  25. Vicious

teach me how to dougie, teach me, teach me how to... oh wait.

May 17, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  26. charlie crack

Lay off??? She lies and is scandalous! Her distorted pics of her face match how ugly she is and what a "bahamian gangsta" she thinks she is. Ri Ri is Ri-Ri Really a mess!

May 17, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  27. charlie crack

His career is hotter than hers right now. Oh how the tides turn! She's actually washed up and a "feature" on most songs. His new album is doing great. Karmas a biiiotch. She had her lil time to tell the "oh I got beaten" jazz. He's whoopin her raggedy a** now!!! Ha haaa

May 17, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  28. Jen

I went shopping yesterday and purchased a pair of Christian Louboutin booties aka red bottoms babygirl gon be fly today.I know this has nothing to do with the topic but most of you are idiots, lay off pretty ReeRee.

May 17, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  29. charlie crack

If they want to speak/communicate, so be it. Everyone makes mistakes. You can't help who you truly care for. You racist idiots go back in your hole! If you have no room to grow within yourself, GO AWAY! Pitiful how you people comment to each other. Grow some balls and have some dignity.

May 17, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  30. art vandolaye

Q: What do you say to a Chris Brown girlfriend who has 2 black eyes? A: Nothing, the biotch has been told twice already. -Art

May 17, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  31. Jen

Troll you are so dumb get a "flippin'" gnome.

May 17, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  32. RNM

Who the heck is Stan?

May 17, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  33. brandy

I mean leave them alone if thats what they want to do then so be it do u really think they give a dam about what us lil peopeople think?why Hell No! jus mind ya bussines

May 17, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Col

Brandy, the comments here are not bothering the people in the article and this is called soundoff [on] the article you just read.

May 18, 2011 at 1:38 am | Report abuse |
  34. Kashbmaryd

Anyone ever been in love here before? Well, if you have, this story shouldn't really be s surprise. Just because a female is beaten doesn't mean she doesn't love the assailant. Some of you women even think it's ok to hit your man. And some men are stupid enough to agree with you. Anyway, Rhianna already said she would have done the whole thing different if she wasn't famous. And to all of you racists up here, just remember that we are all descendents of Adam and Eve. And I don't know of anyone on Earth that doesn't bleed red.

May 17, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  35. Troll

Sorry Jen. I am upholding justice by poppin off to those who made inappropriate or rude comments to begin with. Gotta give the punks a taste of their own bad medicine. I will continue to scour the blog articles and seek out the burnouts and losers that need a wake-up call!

May 17, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  36. r. kyle

Hi guys life,is about making the right choice in life and every day we make them some good some bad but in the end almighty god will be the judge and give you the final grade and that will be a pass or failing grade.

May 17, 2011 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
  37. Jen

Stop this hating

May 17, 2011 at 6:11 am | Report abuse |
  38. verax

Celebrity is always a good past time even is we tend to forget that celebrity is actaully about some one's life!

May 17, 2011 at 4:44 am | Report abuse |
  39. maximillion

Hope they get back together

May 17, 2011 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  40. maximillion

Chris brown made mistakes in the past we all do we are human beings tend to make mistakes but if you dwell in the past how can you enjoy the future these two have a future bright future. Chris brown learn from his mistakes if these two want to get back together is there business. Listen just because they are celebrities doesn't mean there life is impeccable or should be. They are humans just like us people got to let the past go and look forward for the future. Chris and Rihanna if yall get back together make sure it stays that way.

May 17, 2011 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
  41. Mike H

So Chris Brown is following Rihanna on Twitter? Big deal. I'd like to follow Rihanna in real life. She's got a cute rear end to keep an eye on....

May 17, 2011 at 4:19 am | Report abuse |
  42. thugluv1on1

Just cuz I iz a thug doesn't mean I am manly. Some of us gangstas iz light in da loafers. We like to get pumped in da keister as much as da next ho-mo! When I wuz in prison a few years ago, I got a tatoo on my cheeks. It says "boy toy – insert here". Yeeeaaahhh!

May 17, 2011 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  43. thugluv1on1

I be a thug and I iz smug! All my boyz iz my little toyz. I be pumpin dem chumps in da plump rump with my little stump. All you gayboyz wanna play? Let's get down and get bizzy!!

May 17, 2011 at 3:41 am | Report abuse |
  44. i aint brown...

I iz a light caramel..and a butt pirate...you know, a pillow biter. Most of my bros think I be crazy for comin out but I can't keep on hidin da fact that I schlob da knob. I took a fellow jig-a-boo meat stick so deep, I be walkin bowlegged for a week!

May 17, 2011 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
  45. kathy

If u put urself in a mans place u will get treated like one !!!

May 17, 2011 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
  46. i be caramel

I aint be brown but my poop chute is! I be one of the few bros dat is a flamin fairy. I be packin da fudge with my buddy. I love to get a monster schlong right up da pooper!!

May 17, 2011 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  47. bella

All I can say is that if the reports are true and she slapped him first, she shouldnt act like the victim when he hit her back. If you can dish it out, honey you had better be prepared to take it.

May 17, 2011 at 2:32 am | Report abuse |
  48. Mrs. Bee

Personally I think ya'll makin a biqq deal out of nothinq.! ITS JUST TWITTER PEOPLE qet a life.! Smh. People follow random people all the time, they just happen to be eachother's exs.

May 17, 2011 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  49. autumn

I think every man that hits a women is wrong but maybe he learned his lesson?

May 17, 2011 at 2:10 am | Report abuse |
  50. Booey

Rihanna is foolish.

May 17, 2011 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  51. Hmm!

It is sad to hear people say that a singer or actor is someone that they look up to! Well,it is wrong! You should be looking up to God!!

May 17, 2011 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
  52. B lo me

@sunshine girl* i'm ok how are you how did your day go

May 17, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  53. Dino

HANGOVER 2! YEAH BABY! YEAH!

May 17, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  54. thepearl

Where did all this racial stuff come from? What does race have to do with this subject?!! WOW

May 16, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  55. W

wow.......chrs breezy need get a life Rhi also but breezy big time something tells me he followed her first

May 16, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Jason

TRIBAL FOREPLAY!

May 16, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  57. kim smith

ppl please move on they r both 2 talented young people in my oppion were both wrong i know my mother taught me if someone hit me i better hit them back with that being said mothers need to teach their daughters not to hit a man. smh @ the the ignorant comments on this page!

May 16, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  58. diamond

I dnt think chirs beat her up sorry thats jus my own thought about it. Be real there both rich an can pretty much do whatever they want. She dumb as hell if he did do it an she tryn to go back. whatever the case is there jus gone do what they want...lol nobody cares now bring on the next match cuz like the rest of the people are saying chirs an rihanna.

May 16, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  59. lexii boo

Well whay ever it is he damn there killed you I wouldn't want anything to do with him p

May 16, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  60. msz.idontcare

Who cares they are grown they can do what they want....its old news they both got on with there lives so why keep talking about it....its twitter people can follow who they want i follow people i dont like....BIG DEAL

May 16, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  61. acast43

Rhianna is fine though...

May 16, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  62. hoprah@gmail.com

Rihanna is an abuser too. She just didn't get arrested. She also didn't keep her guard up like C-Bro

May 16, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  63. thugluv1on1

Yall need to stay out of pplz business if they get back together oh f'n well itz not puttn money in my pocket nor urz so get off chriz nuttz n let rihanna ride em yaahmean u idiotz!

May 16, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  64. @N

@llyod how weird i thought u were a b!otch who is makin ppl mad & confused on CNN.@all ppl we are all diffrent ppl dont listen to llyod he is an idiot who livs with his mom.

May 16, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Sunshine Girl *

Theyve probably been doing the humpy bumpy this whole time on the cool. Then all of a sudden a conversation goes public and their busted! Shes making a seriously wrong choice even just talking to him. Hope he doesnt hurt her too bad or kill her this time around. @B lo me...Hi! How are you? and @Lloyd Christmas..Please find something new to talk about already. This is getting old. We are all different people dipsh!t.

May 16, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  66. deashala williams

Ppl need 2 grow up what rihanna does in her life is her business n also ppl need 2 show respect 4 M-BONE may he RIP n his killer or killers b bout down

May 16, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  67. micheal

History is what ya call a women beater.... Herstory will be called, her name in the obituary column after history repeats itself. We will miss ya girl!

May 16, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  68. erica

So she snapped and a fan and then apoligized when she realized the girl was 14? wow, is she that dumb?? is that how shed treat a friend trying to give her advice? i hope the dum b!tch goes back to him and he earns his community service this time!

May 16, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  69. m.powell

i think chris has still a little anger in his heart. you can tell it by one of his songs he just wrote. i hope she stays her distance from him. he needs help. he needs to go too a anger manament class. when he was on good moring american he went into his dressing room and destory it. now that should tell you something.

May 16, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  70. fresh

Like she said, come on rude boyboy let's get it on....do yall

May 16, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Donald McRonald

they deserve each other. maybe they should get back together (and k!ll each other)

May 16, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Sarasota c

I just clickedonthis to say - who the h&ll cares!! Two no talented thugs / let them follow. The blind leading the blind!

May 16, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Angie

I dont think rihanna would not be that stupid 2 even think of going back to chris brown

May 16, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  74. sheenius

Beat that b**ch, whoop that trick

May 16, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Chocolatte

Typical dumb *****. You can take the ****** out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the ******.

May 16, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Jimmy riggs

Everybody makes mistakes. Nobody perfect. I believe he knew it was wrong when they was fìghting but rhianna started the àbuse first. We man all was in this situation before. Let rhianna tell the truth

May 16, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  77. twisted

@Eve,I agree the report was she read his text message in his phone got mad, and slapped him he beat that azz went to jail did community service, and apoligized, but nothing is said about her starting the fight.

May 16, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Superhiro

@ twisted. Lol weird. I guess all the posters on this site are the same person :P

May 16, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Wth?!

My dear Cnn this is not news, please leave this information, or lack thereof to the gossip sites.

May 16, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  80. rubberman

No man should hit a woman, but if she continues to go back to this abusive man time, and time again somethings wrong with her. Love doesnt mean living in fear.

May 16, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jillie

It was a tweet, a tweet. If she did it in public, she has nothing to hide. Maybe somewhere deep inside she still loves him. I don't believe in domestic violence, but its' her life. Who is without sin...

May 17, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  81. twisted

@superhiro I thought you were lloyd

May 16, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Lloyd Christmas

Jill Scott is fat. Right, superhiro?

May 16, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  83. J five

Chris did wrong, but he want hit her again. He is a good guy who just was in a bad place.

May 16, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Lloyd Christmas

@ superhiro. You're crazy man. Exposed!

May 16, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Eve

FORGET ALL THOSE RACIST IDIOTS. THE ONLY WAY THOSE COWARDS DARE SAY S**T IS ONLINE, THEY'RE SCARED OF BLACK PEOPLE. ON THE OTHER HAND, WHO SAID RIHANNA DIDN'T PUSH CHRIS BROWN TO THAT POINT??? SO MANY STUPID WOMEN OUT THERE THINK THEY CAN RUN THEIR MOUTH OFF ON A MAN FOR AS LONG AS THEY WANT. IF THEY WERE BOTH FEMALE, NOBODY WOULD'VE CONSIDERED CHRIS AN 'ABUSER'

May 16, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Superhiro

You think I'm the same person as them? Strange, I thought you were.

May 16, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Newo

like no one else in the world follows their exes (jerks or not) on fb/twitter....

May 16, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Lloyd Christmas

Hi Sunshine girl, superhiro, @N, twisted, head diva in charge, "blow me", Vee and I am batman. Hi to all the same person

May 16, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  89. nerp

Dudes, this is pretty gay. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy looking at comments of ppl that are defensive as hell, or whatever, which cracks me up, but this I don't approve.*thumbs down on my boredom*. hey, the Hangover 2 comes out May 26 right? Classic movie.

May 16, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  90. DINO

I LOVE THE BLACKS AND ROUGH TRIBAL FOREPLAY. BOOM BOOM BOOM! BAM BAM BAM.

May 16, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Getalife

MIND YOUR OWN F KING BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They never stopped talking......

May 16, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  92. sheenius

Teach me how to dougie dougie....Bam Bam.

May 16, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Superhiro

Uhh.. ok.

May 16, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Lloyd Christmas

@superhiro. You are not a smart man.

May 16, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Superhiro

@ Lloyd. Why is that?

May 16, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  96. me

So when do we get to read the article on how chris brown killed her?

May 16, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Lloyd Christmas

@ Superhiro. Its amazing that you are still using the same aliases.

May 16, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Superhiro

You know these two are going to end up together. They're the new Bobby and Whitney.

May 16, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ian

Hmmm...good point. Ive changed my mind and hope these two spend many happy years smoking crack, in and out of jail etc as will make for some great laughs.

May 17, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
  99. Lynn

Her business, but it's not a good choice, especially since he doesn't to appear to have changed. It just sends the wrong message to young girls; unfortunately for her she's a role model.

May 16, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Chris Brown is the that building

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4oIzGirxkU&w=640&h=390]

May 16, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  101. @N

@hacker its sense.chirs & rhianna really shouldnt be together.we are just gonna hear more news bout chirs beaten the black out of rhianna.

May 16, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  102. M-Bone

AW LAWD...I B DEAD.

May 16, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  103. kiki

hahahah lamee and boring !

May 16, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  104. @N

Dat does not make since!

May 16, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Evel Knievel

Hopefully, he'll tweet an update the next time he hands her a beating.

May 16, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jillie

I hope you guys remember Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen. No one talks about them.

May 17, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  106. cindy

I knew they would follow each other-SOMEHOW-they were gorgeous together but the wrong comments were made and HELL broke loose. They WILL get back together, you can't help who you love. It may not be a choice everyone will approve of but it's there choice. I'm sure alot of people have or no of someone that has made terrible choices and paid the ugly price of abuse or worse. We can only say Good luck in there choices and hope it's better the next round.

May 16, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  107. chuck

Sadly Rihanna is just that dumd, she should know with abusers, history will repeat itself. she needs therapy. shes gross now.

May 16, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jillie

She just twittered him, what's the big deal. She does not want him anymore. It's called forgiveness. It's her life anyways. She should be a role model for herself.

May 17, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Igor

MmmMMmmm...shaving Rhi head and smearing my feces all over it...MmmmmmMm.

May 16, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Important Producer

Yeah ! Plus i dont want to see either of these doodooo munchers nekked ! That would be just too gross ! These 2 doodoo eaters need to just go away.

May 16, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  110. The Mad R@p3r

Listen to her songs, she likes it rough

May 16, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • elm

Well if she enjoys a good beating and he enjoys giving her one then more power with their powerplaying. Its tough to find a good Dom or sub.

WHIP IT GOOD!!

May 17, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  111. 29 Palms officer's wife

I am so glad you put him or her ( elm) in their place. And that goes for "your dad" as well. Ignorant! I guess because we are not talking about the drug addicted white stars, you have to offend the African-American stars. Get over it dumb butt!

May 16, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Mad R@p3r

If u look back through the comments of other posts its full of people trashing white celebs. And I highly doubt elm was put in anythin resembling his place

May 16, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • 29 Palm's PFC who dates officer's wives

I'll see you at the E-club while your husband is pounding sand in A'stan.

May 16, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • elm

In my place *tewy*...its a HAPPY HAPPY DAY M-Bone is Dead!!!...A HAPPY HAPPY DAY!

May 16, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wonker

Elm why you down on M-bone. What he doto yew?

May 16, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  112. teach

What can you expect from kids who play with doodoooo instead od modeling clay ?

May 16, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  113. mia

elm you racist. don't you realize orangutans has long noses, thin lips and straight hair. Oh, just like you!!

May 16, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  114. B lo me

They are still f***ing.

May 16, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Peace

That story is old, not interesting anymore. Yawn, on to the next article!

May 16, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  116. JessicaR

who gives a f– about it. it's just twitter.

May 16, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • taylynn

Give it UP!!!!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQXlHYZu4s&w=640&h=390]

May 16, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • boo yow

you do! you clicked the link and read the story.

May 17, 2011 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
    • aaron

She suffers from stockholm's syndrome. The fact that chris brown is running around free sets a real bad example that "it's okay to beat your girlfriend up if she forgives you for it"
      this is just disturbing

May 17, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • JESSE JAMES

WHO CARES RIHANNA (AND ALL BLACK WOMEN) LIKE TO GET SMACKED AROUND BY THEIR APE HUSBANDS OR BOYFRIENDS

June 16, 2011 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |