Kris Jenner apologizes for criticizing Khloe's weight
May 13th, 2011

Kris Jenner apologizes for criticizing Khloe's weight

After criticizing daughter Khloe Kardashian for putting on a few pounds, Kris Jenner is saying she's sorry and admitting that she too struggles with her weight.

"Khloe and I are best friends, and every once in a while, you know, we try to motivate one another and it doesn't come out the way we intended," Jenner tells CNN.

In a recent episode of the E! reality series "Khloe and Lamar," Jenner warned Kardashian that her weight gain was sabotaging her deal with the diet supplement Quicktrim.

Kardashian, who had gained a few pounds in the hopes that would help her conceive, snapped back, "To tell me I'm ruining a whole brand because of my weight gain makes me feel like s—. Get over yourself. You're such a f—ing raging lunatic and you're so evil. I'm too f—ing fat, too f—ing that. Do you want me to get pregnant? Do you want me to lose weight? You tell me you want me to have a baby every second, but I can't be on some crazy diet. I just don't get what you want out of me!"

Jenner now tells CNN, "I feel really bad about it. I would never hurt Khloe's feelings in a million years, and I love her so much and she knows that."

The reality star adds that she can relate to the pressure to be thin. "I've always had that weight struggle for as long as I can remember. I've had six kids. Your weight goes up and down."

1. Donaldbain

The real truth is all of the Kardashians are hideous. Inside and out. I never understood the appeal of Kim, especially. Face like a frying pan and a ton of makeup. The mother is the worst sort of money grubber and it rubbed off on her no-talent daughters. A collective "Ewww" for the four of them.

June 10, 2011 at 6:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. Lindseth

Ummmm....how about the fact that her daughter talks to her like she's straight out of hell? Something tells me that Chris has worried way too much about being her daughters' "best friend" and apologizing all the time, and less about making sure they know how to grow up and be respectful classy adults. The fact that this show is on at all with all their trash mouths is truly amazing and sad.

June 6, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Karen

Khloe is Beautiful. Chris on the other hand needs to take a good look in the mirror. What a horrible comment for a mother to make.

May 30, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. LESLIE HOLLIDAY

KRIS YOU ARE HER MOTHER NOT BEST FRIENDS KIND THINGS TO YOUR CHILD

May 29, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  5. stacie

there mother is mean rude wired .

May 26, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  6. stacie

there mother does not no know.

May 26, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Timme62

The mother does nothing but pimp out the whole family. Even the youngest daughters have started modeling.

May 17, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jfr

Wait a minute... she talks to her Mother that way? Seriously, these people have no respect.

May 16, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • jennifer

Her so called Mother sees her as a CASH COW– so yes. If my so-called Mother saw me as an ATM, I would speak to her that way too. Abuse deserves to be responded to with strength. I love Khloe. She is a strong, smart woman.

May 16, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  9. AGuest9

After looking at Kim's asset, she has to criticize the little one???

May 16, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  10. FADINA DORBORAH MIDDLETON

It takes insecurity to look for Perfection when it is all an Illusion anyway. Reality is full of Hate and Abusive words, that is why we rather have our fantasy because it makes us Happy, it feeds into what we want to hear and see. The ENTERTAINMENT World will either makes US or Break US or BOTH. So will our Reality and our Fantasy. Kris, will you represent me into Commercial Modeling? Your #1 Fan, FADINA!

May 15, 2011 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  11. Candy

Altough her mother could have put it better; Kris( her manager) had a point. If Khloe is contracted to hock a weight loss supplement then she needs to be maintain her weight and not gaining. if I paid someone to pitch my product and be a face for my brand, then I expect them to actually look like they use the stuff. Having said that, I also understand that you do not want to be on a diet and trying to conceive. It just doesn't work. kris is also her manager and sometimes just has to tell it like it is. Maybe Khloe should just bow out of the diet supplement contract until after her she deals with her fertility issues. Then she can talk about using it to lose weight after baby.

May 14, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Melisa

i like khloe the most she's really pretty and doesn't act stuck up and she's funny

May 14, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Staceyann C. Dolenti

Kris, none of your children are stick thin and that's why they appeal to so many men and women. The average american women can relate to them and men like women w/ curves instead of the paperclip chicks you see in mags.

I say your wrong and your girls got famous for being real.
    Staceyann Dolenti

May 14, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. bravestar

She still looks like Mr. Ed

May 14, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  15. chana

Well.. where do i begin? hmmm lets see, first of all being TOOOOO skinny is not cute, no curves nothing to hold on to skelitor bones not cute, on another note as far as kris jenner shes been fake and annoying all the shows ive watched she always trys to be center of attention and very controlling especially to her husband like a tied up dog. As far as khloe, yes she has the best personality out of the other sisters and although she is thicker and taller she still is beautiful. TO THE HATERS talking down on ppl like they are perfect get a life, if yall think she is fat so what!!! GUESS WHATTTT??? SHE MAKES WAYYYY MORE $$$$ THEN MOST OF YOU EVER WILL IN A LIFETIME HAHAHAHAHA SO HATE SOME MORE. so i i had the choice to be either thick tall and rich or skinny idiotic and BROKEEEE HMMMMMMMMMMWHAT ONE WUD I CHOOSE? IS THAT REALLY HARD TO ANSWER.

May 14, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  16. Essie

if you've ever watched the show...Khloe looks like the older version of the younger girls Kris has with Bruce. Khloe looks different because she is a Jenner not a Kardashian.

May 14, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Learningat40

Ummm...no she is actually the 3rd if 4 kids Kris had with Robert Kardashian.

May 16, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  17. bravestar

Lets hear it for the Kentucky Derby winner Animal Kingdom aka Khloe Kardashion

May 14, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  18. Hulk Smash

They need to stop living their pathetic lives on TV and just go away. If the cameras aren't there, maybe they'll get a clue about reality!

May 14, 2011 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |
  19. angelaevans123

Oh wow, I have gotten about 3 or 4 different samples from major brands. It is not difficult to find them. Search online for "123 Get Samples" you can find them easily.

May 14, 2011 at 4:59 am | Report abuse |
  20. dave

They're both pigs on a wing.

May 14, 2011 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
  21. Neeq

Kris Jenner is an old hag who is trying to live vicariously through her daughters because she can't get her own life. She just comes across so fake. I like Khloe, weight is a personal thing and her mom needs to just back off and do her own thing.

May 13, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Prince Eric

This is Prince Eric i am just asking really nice to my family "Bravestar," You need to say your sorry to my babe sister Khloe to every one of us you have a good day from Khloe`s other brother Prince Eric

May 13, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Prince Eric

Just o let all know i am a real Prince ,I know my sis she is a very sweet woman ho love`s you all & us her family and her fans from the family`s Prince ,Prince Eric sis add me ok U know

May 13, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  24. bravestar

So we all agree that,Khloe looks like seabiscut.

May 13, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  25. B lo me

@Melinda, Kim and Kourtney, have nice azzez but there is no reason to be mean, and drag them in the conversation, they get to mucd press as is.

May 13, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Prince Eric

Hi "B to Me," this is Prince Eric i know my family gets a lot from others about them, I am just asking please be nice that i all from Prince Eric klo

May 13, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Prince Eric

Hi Khloe how are you and your husband Lamar doing these days, Miss your family`s tv shows there are times i can`t see them work i really love my work it`s like candy to me khloe can you let your mom and Kim and the others know,I said hi miss you all from Prince Eric big hugs for you and your family love U all very much from Prince Eric

May 13, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  27. rubberman

I wonder how long this "so called" marrige will last between, Khloe and Lamar

May 13, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • jennifer

You know, nobody can ever say, but they seem very much in love, and very supportive of each other. So, let's hope forever. Isn't that what everyone should wish?

May 16, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  28. rubberman

I wonder how long this "so called" marrige will last

May 13, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Prince Eric

I am asking to be nice to my sister Khloe to Kim,my mom,dad my babe brother as d my babe sisters we work very hard to get where we are now,I have this one sis Prince Eric

May 13, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  29. B lo me

Khole,is not attractive, but money makes things rosey to look

May 13, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  30. rubberman

Well,Khloe can look on the bright side,there most likly won't be basketball next season. So, Lamar will be home more to make that baby (bless his heart) maybe they make a NFL star

May 13, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  31. @ Betty

Oh so true.

May 13, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Betty

After watching: Keeping Up with the Kardashians and related shows Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and finally Khloe & Lamar, I have come to my conclusion that the "so-called" theme of each show is thought out by producers & writers and maybe some input from the Kardashians. They all sit at a round table thinking, "what topic should we touch on next", the them is approved and writers pitch some ideas to the Kardashians, on what they "can" do. The network runs a preview of the next episode, trying to create a juicy tease in order for views to watch. If the ratings aren't high enough, the show needs to pull a publicity stunt in order to inflate the ratings, hence Kris apologizing to Khole...come on, does a mother really need to use the mass media in order to apologize to her daughter. Is this how the Kardashians truly function or is it just Hollywood? If the ratings do increase, one can only wonder why. I guess we will see how much hot air is blown towards Khole & Lamar show. In all, most viewers want to watch drama, even if it is fake. I can only hope that what is shown on tv is fake, because the personality shown on tv is not becoming at all. Working for money may not be hard for some in the Hollywood light, but working for a postive reputation is hard, regardless of what light you are under.

May 13, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Carrie

If Kris advised her about Khloe possibly losing her endorsement, I don't see anything wrong with that – it is a fact.

I think that if anyone is a raging lunatic it's Khloe – shame on her for talking to her mother like that.

May 13, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • jennifer

I think you are a raging moron.

May 16, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Julie

Khloe's an adult, married woman. While her "momager" might have some stake in the endorsement deal, how you can think it's okay for Kris to berate her daughter about her weight, but not okay for Khloe to respond with a little hurt and resentment is beyond me! Maybe Kris needs to step back from her daughters' business ventures, and go back to just being a mother. It's not just this situation, she makes a habit of putting business first.......can't have her daughters spoiling the Kardashian brand! They are all beautiful girls, but Khloe has the feisty, funny personality to boot......and I'm glad she stands up for herself! Khloe wants to start a family with her husband, and at least she's concerned with being healthy enough to conceive, instead of making sure she can fit into a designer dress at 9 mos. along. Give her a little credit!

May 30, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  34. rubberman

Khloe,maybe smarter than those two airheads

May 13, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  35. rubberman

How would some of you over wieght pigs out like it if someone teased you for being 300lbs and smelling like a stil

May 13, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Lulu

Too Bad we can't keep assh-oles like Ling Cho offline

May 13, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  37. V

People who have nothing nice to say should not say anything at all!!!!! It’s sad that we live in a world with so much hate.

Kardashian’s just shake all these haters off with a smile and a f u ;)......... Definition of a Hater: A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

May 13, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  38. rubberman

@AZ DEM I agree. Kourtney is rail thin, and the best thing bout Kim is the rack and jiggling a**. Khloe actually has a personality. @ anti-skinny did you hit the nail on the head some of the ugliest woman are told they are beautiful only because they are thin. A tall healthy woman is told she is fat and ugly simply because she doesnt weight 130lbs but she is 5'9 or taller but Sarah Jessica Parker funy looking ass is touted as beautiful funny how that works

May 13, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia

I agree with you there....SJP is not what I would consider pretty or even attractive. She's too skinny, with some strange looking arms (sorry sarah). She's also a fair actress, at best. I think her appeal is good salesmanship, no one in 'the business' wants to be first to say she's not that great or even good. The Kardashian girls appear to be nicer than you'd expect with Kris as a parent, but they are a product, sold to the highest bidder by their mother. I watched one of their shows a couple times and you can see/feel the exhaustion and nerves...nice job mom.

May 14, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • WHoCaresPeople

Well put Rubberman.

June 10, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  39. LEE LOW

She is even fatter than Oprah and Snooki put together. Plus her moustache is extra gross. I wonder if her weiner is bigger than GaGas ?

May 13, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  40. AZ DEM

Ok I'm all for a good laugh but Klhoe is not fat. She is thick and has a full figure she is just taller than her sisters so she isn't going to be a rail like Kourtney or be blessed with just a nice backside and a full rack like Kim. Get over yourselves people I'm sure all of you posters aren't super models #losers

May 13, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  41. rubberman

@j I agree that's wrong for her to behave that way toward daughter.

May 13, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  42. twisted

Can we chain the entire family together and push the overboard in the middle of the pacific

May 13, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  43. rubberman

So she had five girls and a boy whom is a free loading bum.

May 13, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  44. O J Simpson

Laugh it up Honkees. When I get outa prison its on.

May 13, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  45. B lo me

What kind of mother acts that way b/c her child gained wieght?

May 13, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  46. @ Tim

Do you live under a rock? How do you not know she's married to, Lamar Odom.

May 13, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  47. rubberman

Do you all hate these girls, and their mother because their father was onthe legal team that got, O.J off on the murder charges.

May 13, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  48. Peace

Unconditional love ?

May 13, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  49. rubberman

Do you all hate these girls and their mother because their father was onthe legal team that got O.J off on the murder charges

May 13, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia

I doubt even 5% of the people commenting even know what you are talking about re the OJ defensive team. Some nasty, silly comments, but not a whole lot of hate, so looks like you are just over-reaching. Face it, Kris is a narcississtic, money-hungry media hound, who has manupulated her family into being a kind of collective joke, although they have given 'permission' to many young women to be proud of their curves instead of hating their bodies. Kris keeps up her obsession and she will not only lose her audiences, she will lose her daughters, too. Her children may all be adults, but a mother can still cause a lot of hurt with her warped criticisms. She's a fool.

May 14, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  50. paulapaula

Comeon people cant we all get along

May 13, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  51. bravestar

Khloe is an attractive girl if you dream about waking up next to a horse every morning.

May 13, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  52. gift

She's married for God sake let her be. Remember, her mother apologize to her and I lov her for dat.

May 13, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Cynthia

Some apology, completely self-serving. A mother's words can cause the greatest harm, it's not the first time she has been an insensitive hag. Her obsession with money and fame is causing harm, perhaps permanent, to her children and her relationships with them. How many times do you give her a pass? How many times does she get to be an emotionally abusive parent (sic) before her fans turn their backs on her? You can be a fan, but why be an obsessive, irrational fan?

May 14, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda

I agree with Cynthia. She is so obsessed with the "brand," yet she is by far the WORST thing for them. They should all fire her– like the time she "accidentally" sold Kim's private calendar for Reggie. That woman would sell out her children for a dollar. She is SICK– and my lord, stop with the surgery, her face is starting to look like Michael Jackson. Khloe is the healthiest of all children– not just physically, but mentally. Her mother is a nut, and should BACK OFF.

May 16, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Anti-skinny

Only whitemen like stick figures we blackmen like thick figures then again whitemen never had good taste to begin with

May 13, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • lulyangelina

you probably are a skinny black guy yourself who hates thin women because you were put down by many. Oh, not all black men love average women, because many women who society claims to be thick are average weight.

May 16, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  54. jujubeans

look at those faces! nip, tuck, inject.

May 13, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  55. Tequila

all happily married ppl are healthy from eating good food together happily..

May 13, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Ian

And having plenty of time to take well deserved doookies. Which is VERY important.

May 13, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  56. WLM

I think Khloe looks amazing. There is no need for her to be super skinny she is fine just the way she is!! You go Khloe!

May 13, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  57. rubberman

Reading these comments make me really understand why so many teenage girls have eating disorders. Khloe is not fat like you people say.

May 13, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • ernie

Well as long as these teenage girls dont have goober eating disorders then all is well.

May 13, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  58. Bren

She's very pretty and the majority of you are very hateful people. I bet your Mothers are really proud.

May 13, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  59. stack

Khloe is not fat at all. She is beautiful and the funniest out of all the sisters.

May 13, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  60. Here Spot

Khloe is like the "odd man out." Kris mustve conceived her with someone other than Robert.

May 13, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Carrie

I agree; she does not look at all like Kourtney or Kim or her late father.

May 13, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  61. rubberman

@Tim. News flash. Khloe. is married to, Lamar Odom. Please know what you are talking about before you speak

May 13, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  62. rubberman

I'd do,Kris, and all the Kardashion girls

May 13, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  63. j

OMG. Bad enough she's hooked to that product and then to go after your daughter! I've always had weight problems and feel sorry that this girl's mother acts that way. probably putting the family fortune ahead of the child. Next she'll tell her she would have such a pretty face if she lost weight. A family of b@#$ches. Bruce should have run from this mess a long time ago.

May 13, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
    • HollywoodSurF

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6nu-koStLM&w=640&h=390]

May 14, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rachel

Bruce Jenner is no better than his wife. They are both walking plastic advertisements. Bruce looks like a mannequin with perfectly formed hair sprayed with styling sprints (super hold) to hold it in place.

In my opinion, the parents of these girls are far worse than the girls, themselves. Just by looking at all of them, they look like a completely dysfunctional family with that mother at the helm. She's the phoniest of them all.

May 27, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Cynthia

You're about as Asian as my neighbors Siamese cat. What you are doing is insensitive and racist. Grow up a little.

May 14, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  65. WHoCaresPeople

Man You need an English class BAD!.....learn how to write and create decent american formated sentences before attempting to write comments on these sites. You comment is very poorly written. if i was to grade it, you'll flunk out of class. Just saying , think before you type next time

June 10, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  66. CKN

Sounds like you had some bad parenting, too. Why else would you be mean, nasty adults with either an over inflated ego or absolutely no self-esteem. Pathetic how people can be such d*cks when anonymous.

May 14, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |