Kim K. on her relationship with Kris Humphries
May 12th, 2011

Kim K. on her relationship with Kris Humphries

Expect a new cast member to be "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" next season: basketball star Kris Humphries.

Kim Kardashian tells CNN her beau will be part of the E! show when season 6 premieres in June. "It's the reality of my life," she says. "He's in my life, so you'll definitely see him a little bit. I think people will enjoy seeing me really happy in a really fun, great, normal relationship."

Kardashian has been dating the New Jersey Nets star since December, and by all appearances, the brunette beauty has finally found Mr. Right.

"I hate saying so publicly, like, 'Oh, I think so,' but when you spend a lot of time with someone, and it's a feeling you've never felt before, and you have such a good, trusting, normal relationship, you'd hope so, for sure," she says.

As for those rumors that the two are about to take a trip down the aisle, Kardashian tells CNN she's in no rush to settle down. "I definitely want that and I want kids, but whenever the time is right," she says.

1. Robert Howard

Somebody tell Kris Humphries, he could have saved 1 million dollars by going here https://goo.gl/E2mzSg

September 12, 2017 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  2. Leo from East Texas

She is'nt that great a catch..... I feel sorry for the Kid she has smitted...Hope you got a big bank account for the rest of your life boy.. She is going to drain it dry .... It is written....She is going to dump you in the near future...You will be all messed up in the head then ...Thinking.... what did i do wrong....Look at all that money i've wasted....I promise you... .It's all good right now but it will not end well.............Good Luck You Are Going to need it...........

May 29, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  3. imnotkidding

Please, Please do not let this useless, stupid, waste-of-life have children! Please get her fixed right now! I can't even imagine it. She isn't fit to take care of a goldfish, let alone a child. How funny that she is all of a sudden getting married. She's been with so many men, she probably smells like a rotting seafood dumpster. She won't marry this one, anyway. She only likes ghetto-type black guys. Can we just get rid of her now. Nobody really cares about her. She is a waste of life and a waste of breath.

May 28, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  4. larry

At least he's better looking than the basketball player from L.A.! What is it with the Kardashian women and black basketball players? It it their fame, their money or their renowned status as extremely endowed? Maybe it's a combination of all three, this one however looks like he is half white and half black, bi-racial? It's odd that two Kardashian sisters would both be attracted to only black athletes? I think they do only for the money and fame, when they hit the skids or fall out of the limelight they will get dumped, just like Reggie Bush!

May 16, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  5. jennifer

How is this any different from Miles Austin being on her show several mths ago...Look this check is a publicity slore...This is how these tricks stay relevant...She's not going to marry Kris "Goof-Ball" Humphries b/c he will be unemployed come June 30th, and there will be a lockout....Therefore, Kris and his agent r smart...By faking this relationship..He gets publicity b/c he damn near plays 4 the d-league and a paycheck from E! BET A NICKEL THAT SHE WON'T BE GETTING MARRIED AS LONG AS REGGIE BUSH IS SINGLE.....#FACT

May 15, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. Mr2011Cam

I love Kim dont get me wrong, but she looks better with Reggie. I mean come on Kim this isnt going to last. She cant keep no man!!! lol sorry Kim i love you but the truth hurts!!

May 13, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Nancy

The show stinks. They are all spoiled brats. And....anyone that gets an STD is an idiot. Be responsible for your actions!

May 13, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  8. nina786

and the story goes......:)

May 13, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  9. rose

yall guys are all right! they do nothing all they do is look pretty????and get paid for it. there is real people out there with real drama and they dont get nothing for it.they nasty sleep around with anybody and get paid whats wrong America??they are materialistic and THEY ARE NOT ROLE MODELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 13, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  10. B lo me

Kourtney is much better looking

May 13, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  11. brown

Kim is hot! I'd tap that azz!

May 12, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Babybop

Kim is starting to look ratty. Time for her and her goofy family to get off of TV and for some other goofy family to take their place. Sad that we live in a country that supports this crap to the point where Kim or any other bimbo or nitwit can get on TV and make millions for doing nothing. Hundreds of channels and they almost all have reality. Sooner or later Americans need to get back to their lives, earn money, and bring America back.

May 12, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  13. over it cmh

hey kim, could you just go away. we dont care who your dating. we dont care what your doing. we dont care about your mom sisters or anything else about you. please have a nice life and stay off my tv cuz i really dont give a rats ass what your doing.

May 12, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. B lo me

@sunshine girl* I think Kim K is ok to look at from the neck down. Yes it is a mess and it stinks

May 12, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sunshine Girl *

This girl has been passed around the NBA more than their basketballs. Gross! @B lo me...Hi there! Im fine thanks. But hot. And you? You staying dry? I see on the news that yall have got a huge watery mess down there. Please stay safe! Oh do you think Kim K is attractive? Her butt is way to huge!

May 12, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  16. buzysuzy

Really, who cares??

May 12, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  17. twisted

The Nets" lmao star lol!!!!!!! who? This guy plays for the wrost team in America not the NBA America

May 12, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  18. rubberman

Two comdons and a trashbag,and I will do her

May 12, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  19. The master

Based on the videos, ol' Ray J gave Kim a "feeling she's never had before." Kim sure gets around, doesn't she? I'd be careful around her to be sure I didn't get VD.

May 12, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  20. S-Rock

Gotta love the fact that Kris Humphries is referred to as a "New Jersey Nets Star", clearly he's led a hall of fame career.

May 12, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  21. @ B lo me

You must wanna trim da hair between sunshine girl's thighs

May 12, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  22. B lo me

Glad to see she's happy. @sunshine girl* how are you doing

May 12, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  23. twisted

Does it matter what color dude is? Kim has been passed around the races anyway

May 12, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  24. twisted

Does she really have herpes

May 12, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Kim is a lady

I meant done it.

May 12, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Kim is a lady

Do you think they have done?

I thinke he will wait till they are married.

May 12, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  27. kurt

1/2 breed. She like doo kie colored dongy donk!

May 12, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • stacey

The racism on this post is sad and pathetic. And you guys wonders why there are so many natural disasters in this country and abroad. People like you need to take a look in the mirror and evaluate your life. You must be a really sad soul. I sometimes wondered do people like you believe in God. Do you serve satan. what is it? Are you poor and unskilled and mad at the world because your not happy? Are you struggling in lfe? If you are happy,you would not degrad other races. Because other races are in the college and getting high tech jobs. They are shopping at Macy's and Tiffany & company,while you on a computer trying to degrad other's. You obviously don't have wealth either. You a miserable thing. No one really cares about what you say. You're a moron.

May 25, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  28. jill sweetbottom

Maybe Kim got her herpes from Janet Jackson...she is infected also.

May 12, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Peace

A 1/2breed like ObaManure, really? What an ignorant statement!

May 12, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  30. jujubeans

I'd suffer herpes for some of that!

May 12, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  31. wendy

Sorry fellas. Reggie Bush caught his herpes from Michael Vick who then passed it to Kardashian.

May 12, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Lucky

@doctor no i know reggie bush is black and you are a mad whiteman u mean to say she gave him an std u should be glad her new guy is white after all the blackmen did was take turns

May 12, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Janet

He is bi-racial. Mother white, Father, african american.

May 12, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  34. mia

I am so sick of the Kardashians. I used to watch them until I realized every episode is pretty much the same thing. If you really look at this show, it is so stupid, fake, and boring. I can't believe I was dumb enough not to see past it. The mother is the most superficial, materialistic person I have ever seen.

May 12, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • janice Parker

gosh..I agree! cannot stand to hear their names mentioned. what do they do actually? anything???

May 12, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • ROSE

NOTHING just shop, complain, shop, complain and yada yada yada!!!!! THEY LEAD NORMAL LIVES LIKE WE DO AND THEYYYY GET PAID FOR IT...WE SHOULD MAKE A SHOW. WE HAVE MORE REAL LIFE DRAMA UP IN HERE..WE GOT BILLS WE WORK AND NOBODY TAKES CARE OF OUR KIDS WE DRIVE OURSELVES TO WORK WE DO EVERYTHING AND WE COOK AND WE STILL DONT COMPLAIN AND CRY LIKE THEY DO....ok maybe we do but hey we have a REALITY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 13, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  35. Super Joe Einhorn

Evel – Probably just the lighting but not near as wrong as you thinking you could be a motorbike jumper.

May 12, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Evel Knievel

There's something wrong here, isn't he white?

May 12, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  37. lol

This won't last, obviously.

May 12, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Doctor NO

I wonder if she will give Kris the herpes Reggie gave to her?

May 12, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • eunis

Kims ass and Coo-Terhole have been pumped so full of maggot shyt by the bruthas dat day have been declared a hazardousWaste dump site.

May 16, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |