May 11th, 2011

Lindsay Lohan's legal woes: The timeline

And the timeline continues.

The saga of Lindsay Lohan's legal drama adds another chapter today as her lawyer entered a no contest plea on behalf of Lohan on Wednesday. The judge sentenced Lohan to serve 120 days in jail, which is likely to mean just a month in home confinement. She also has to complete 480 hours of community service after she finishing the jail or home confinement time.

Lohan didn't make a court appearance this time around, but she has until June 17 to report to a sheriff's station for booking before being fitted for an ankle bracelet that will monitor her movements.

Over the past four years, Lohan has gone from one sticky situation to the next. Between the rehab stays, the court appearances and the jail time, we understand that it can be a lot to keep up with.

If you've been asking yourself, "just how many times has Lindsay landed in hot water?" well, here’s a timeline:

January, 2007: Lindsay Lohan entered a drug rehab program for the first time. She continued work on the movie "I Know Who Killed Me" during her 30-day stay at the Wonderland Center in Los Angeles.

May 26, 2007: The actress was arrested on a misdemeanor drunk driving charge after she lost control of her Mercedes-Benz convertible and struck a curb in Beverly Hills, California. She checked into Promises Treatment Center in Malibu for her second visit to rehab. Lohan was voluntarily fitted with an alcohol monitoring bracelet after her release from her 45-day rehab stay.

July 24, 2007: Just two weeks after checking out of rehab, she was arrested again. A woman called Santa Monica police saying Lohan was trying to run her down with a car. Lohan was charged with drunk driving, cocaine possession and driving with a suspended license.

August, 2007: Lohan entered rehab for a third time, this time at the Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Sundance, Utah.

August 23, 2007: She pleaded guilty to misdemeanor cocaine use and driving under the influence. The actress was sentenced to serve one day in jail, 10 days of community service, and three years probation; to pay a fine; and to enter an alcohol education program.

November 15, 2007: Lohan serves just 84 minutes in a Los Angeles County jail. The sheriff explained jail overcrowding allowed him to shorten her stay.

March 13, 2009: An arrest warrant for Lohan was issued because of a probation violation allegation. The judge dropped the warrant several days later when she decided that Lohan was in full compliance but the paperwork was not updated.

October 16, 2009: A Beverly Hills judge extended Lohan's probation for the drunk driving conviction for a year to give her more time to complete a required alcohol counseling program. Judge Marsha Revel warned Lohan she would go to jail if she hears again that the actress has not been attending meetings. The judge said that while she wanted Lohan to have her career, she could not "thumb your nose" at the court.

May 20, 2010: Lohan missed a required court hearing in which the judge was to determine if she has been attending weekly alcohol counseling sessions as ordered. Defense lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley told the judge Lohan was unable to fly back from the Cannes Film Festival in France because she lost her passport. An arrest warrant issued by the judge at the hearing was withdrawn after a representative for the actress-singer posted her $100,000 bond.

May 24, 2010: New bail conditions were imposed on Lohan when she appeared at a rescheduled hearing. A stern-faced Judge Marsha Revel ordered the actress fitted with a bracelet to detect alcohol, a ban on drinking and random weekly drug testing.

July 6, 2010: Judge Revel ordered Lohan to serve 90 days in jail for missing alcohol counseling sessions in violation of her probation. The judge also ordered Lohan to spend 90 days in a drug and alcohol rehab program after her jail term is completed. "I did do everything that I was told to do and did the best I could," a sobbing Lohan told the judge. Photos later revealed a profane message painted on her fingernails during the hearing.

July 20, 2010: Lohan was put in handcuffs in a Beverly Hills, California, courtroom and taken to jail to begin her jail term.

August 2, 2010: Lohan was released from the Lynwood Correctional Facility after less than two weeks behind bars. She was immediately taken to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles to begin her court-ordered rehab.

August 24, 2010: Lohan is released from rehab after just 23 days.

August 26, 2010: Judge Eldon Fox, who replaced Revel, imposed a new set of probation rules which allowed Lohan to live in her West Hollywood, California, home. "She has learned her lesson," defense lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley told the judge.

September 17, 2010: Lindsay Lohan acknowledged through Twitter postings that she failed a drug test, but the actress said she's "working hard to overcome" her drug addiction. "Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result," Lohan tweeted.

September 24, 2010: Lohan returned to court, where Judge Fox ordered the preliminary revocation of her probation based on a probation report saying she tested positive for controlled-substance use. She showed no emotion as deputies handcuffed her hands behind her back and walked her out of the Beverly Hills courtroom for the drive to jail. Lohan was released later that night after another judge overturned the decision and granted a $300,000 bail. She was re-fitted with an alcohol-detection bracelet.

September 28, 2010: Lohan checked herself into the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California, for substance abuse rehab.

October 22, 2010: A judge ordered Lohan to remain in a drug rehabilitation program until January 3 for a probation violation. Judge Fox warned that if she violates the rules of her rehab program or fails a drug test before her next court date on February 25, 2011, she would be sent to jail for 180 days. Staying clean and sober until then would end Lohan's supervised probation and she can "put this long episode behind you," Fox said.

December 12, 2010: Lohan is involved in an incident with Dawn Holland, a Betty Ford Center staffer who was later fired after information was leaked to the media.

January 3, 2011: Lohan leaves the Betty Ford Clinic and moves into an apartment in Venice, California.

January 4, 2011: The Riverside County Sheriff's Department said Lohan violated probation when she allegedly tussled with Holland during rehab.

Authorities said they would send the results of their investigation to the district attorney's office to decide if the actress should face battery charges. Holland has said she will no longer cooperate with the investigation and does not want charges filed, the department said.

January 22, 2011: While shopping in Venice, Lohan visited the Kamofie and Company jewelry store. She allegedly walked out with a "one of a kind" necklace, valued at $2,500, around her neck. A store clerk later called police to report it missing, triggering an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

February 1, 2011: Los Angeles Police Department's Pacific area obtained a search warrant to look in Lohan's Venice apartment for the missing necklace. It was handed over to police by someone associated with the actress before the search could begin.

February 9, 2011: Lohan is charged with felony grand theft by the Los Angeles County District Attorney. Her arraignment was set for that afternoon.

February 23, 2011: Lohan makes her eighth court appearance in nine months for a hearing set by Judge Keith Schwartz. The hearing was scheduled to consider her probation now that she's been charged with stealing a necklace from a Venice, California, jewelry store.

March 10, 2011: Lohan's ninth court hearing in 10 months occurs as the judge gives her two weeks to decide if she's going to accept a plea deal or move closer to taking the theft case to trial.

March 24, 2011: Lohan rejects a plea deal. A preliminary hearing was set for April 22, so a judge could hear evidence to determine if the case should go to trial.

April 23, 2011: Lohan spends five hours in custody before posting a $75,000 bond after being sentenced to 120 days in jail for violating her drunk driving probation by being charged with theft. She was also ordered to perform 480 hours of community service. Her felony theft charge, however, was reduced to a misdemeanor.

Filed under: Celebrities • Lindsay Lohan

1. icon library

I thank for the information.

October 9, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  2. Game mobile online hot Van Kiem

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was totally right. This submit truly made my day. You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

October 5, 2012 at 5:33 am | Report abuse |
  3. fifa13

I will right away grab your rss as I can't to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me realize in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

October 4, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Dizi Film izle

Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your web site by accident, and I am surprised why this twist of fate did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

October 4, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  5. icon download

I congratulate, it seems brilliant idea to me is

October 4, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. Cisco Wireless

Useful info. Lucky me I found your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this twist of fate did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

June 19, 2012 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  7. testosterona

Muy buen puesto. Sólo tropezó marquee.blogs.cnn.com y quería decir que he disfrutado realmente de navegación de tu blog. Después de todo voy a estar suscribirse a su feed RSS y espero que escribir de nuevo pronto!

December 5, 2011 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  8. Nandrolone 200 mg

Me gusta leer marquee.blogs.cnn.com y yo concebimos este sitio web tiene algunas cosas realmente útiles en él!

November 30, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. jujubeans

I wanna grab those melons with both hands!

May 17, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  10. jujubeans

All she needs is a man to show her the straight and narrow. C'mon Linsay, come to Papa.

May 12, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  11. jujubeans

C'mon Lindsay, get your act together. I want to see you on the screen in hot roles before your boobs start sagging.

May 12, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  12. thors hammer

What a disgrace that someone who makes 100 times more than the average american would steal a necklace.To add insult to injury hollywood stars get all kinds of free swag such as rolexe watches,you name they get it for free,when the average american would be thrilled to get a gift certificate for a 100 dollars worth of grocerys!I If there ever was a case to bring back public flogging,this case would merit it. As a matter of fact it might be a good idea to flogg at lot of hollywood such as charlie sheen and the numerous other hollywood bad boys and girls sell it to pay per view and donate the peroceeds to charity!

May 12, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. whatever

She needs help. Not always getting the easy way out. She going to end up killing herself, someone needs to stop it from. Haven't we seen to many go down this path?

May 12, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  14. Peace

Oh LiLo, hold out your wrist, slap slap! There there, all done! Now go back out & play!!

May 11, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Chucklehead

I'd do her six ways from Sunday. Maybe get some friends and make her airtight. I'm sure she'd have no problems taking four or five guys at once.

May 11, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  16. truthsayor

But she'll go to the pampered rich kid part of the jail or prison.

March 15, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  17. truthsayor

It's about time for her to grow up and some time in prison or jail will do her a lot of good. Those females guards or jailers will teach her things like humility and listening instead of smurking and over elevated self-esteem. It won't be pretty though.

March 15, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  18. heidi-ho

And whats with all the horrid, ugly, up close photos? Jesus! Knew she was ugly to begin with, but seeing her up close like that is gonna give us all nightmares! For reals, just plain scary.

March 13, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  19. heidi-ho

Just another hard drinking, crack smoking wh*re. Oh, wait a minute! In todays terms wouldnt that be just another word for celebrity? Just saying.....

March 13, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Lilo

I am da biggest partier around. I don't care bout nobody but myself! I like to blast lines and chug da booze! I like chicks but I get rammed by dudes! My poop shoot is raw and I like to slam, let's get bizzy and try to jam!!

March 12, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Kristy

Enough of this stuff.

How's this for entertainment:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF447RTupAg&w=640&h=390]

March 10, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  22. El Jefe

Sure she is a stinking wretch of a ho and has no redeeming social, moral, or entertainment value, but damn, she does have a nice rack!

March 10, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  23. young adult drug rehab

Really good article.thanks for sharing......

March 7, 2011 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  24. ArmyguyDan

Waiting Lohan to OD and croak

February 24, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Maurice is a clown

Is this the same Maurice that I saw peddling his wares on http://www.dudeswithgaytendencies.com ?? That's what I thought. I know you were stalking Justin Bieber cause of the craaaazy posts on his web site. You iz a freak!! Suck it.

February 24, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  26. Maurice is a clown

Hey Maurice! You are a loser. Get off the blogs and go peddle your religious views on the Pat Robertson home page. Suck it!

February 24, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  27. Voice of Reason

All these childish rants about the coverage yet many can't resist leaving a comment. Here's a novel idea: if you don't care or the subject doesn't interest you simply skip the article. No one is being forced to read it or leave a comment.

February 24, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  28. street smart

They say any publicity is good publicity so the fact that her court appearances keep her in the spotlight enough until another script comes her way. Maybe. Her thespian skills never gave Meryl Streep anything to worry about but the gorgeous bod she had in Mean Girls was her motion picture meal ticket. All the years of doing blow has caught up with her so she might want to consult a colorist, a personal trainer and a little breast augmentation wouldnt hurt either in order to get her back to her stone fox good looks. If she doesnt she may find out that after she has spent all her $ on legal fees and has successfully put her coke addiction behind her that not only will Hollywood not want her she wouldnt even be able to land a acting gig on a Girls Gone Wild DVD. Sad

February 24, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  29. Maurice von Fruit

Hey all you freaks. I invite you to join me in a train! I am a religious goon but also a big pillow biter too! I am part of the followers of the Sixth Day Gay Adventist Church of Christ and Comin' Out. Don't be a hater cause I am a flamer and proud of my butt slammin lifestyle!! I just want to grab onto a big package and get craaaazy!

February 24, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  30. Maurice the fairy

Yo. I am Maurice and I chug the disco stick. Any gay males or young boys that want to party down, let me know. I wanna ram the poop shoot....travel the hershey highway...you know...pack some fudge. Anyone legal age send me your contact information. Signed, maurice the pillow biter

February 24, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  31. cheehajones

I think she should show up naked at my front door...i'll take it from there...

February 24, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  32. Cla

What a joke is the legal justice for her... I am glad that I don't have to drive in the same roads that she does because I will be scare of her crashing my car after leaving the court room ready to party again. Hopefully she doesn't have to kill someone before the justice does something with her... WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

February 24, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  33. k

I've never heard of misdemeanor cocaine use. It's a felony. If she wasn't famous she'd have been in jail the first f-up, and probably would still be there.

February 24, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  34. craig

I think Richard Prior said it best, "just us" and i really hate playing the race card, however there is no way in hell that if she were black, that she would received so many chances. Especially during a period when she is on probation. when will California get with the rest of the country and do the right thing. She has had all the second chances she need, lock her azz up, because now, only jail will help her to realize thatwith every action there is a reaction. Ask i can say now is that you ought to thank God for your lawyer and also that you are a woman so you won't have to worry about dropping your soap. Good luck with finding a pair of pumps to match that prison orange.

February 24, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  35. kw

I am not a fan of this woman nor that i like to hear her name, but who to blame but her parents? this is a perfect example of a child raised in such a disfunctional family. Her parents never set a good example for themselves so how can they set a good example for the kids? again, am not fond of this woman in any way but some of the commenters here are very evil and ill-spirited, the ones that wish her dead. She has some psychologigal problems obviously, and you people are just too ignorant to judge others. Perhaps sh needs to be put on some medications to adjust her behavior. Mirror yourselves and see if you`re perfect? i bet u r not far from her ok!

February 24, 2011 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  36. Colin

Um, who cares?

February 24, 2011 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
  37. Patty

Innocent before proven guilty...yes, would a "non-celebrity have had to immediately go to jail? Yes. First of all, the jewelry shops would not have problems like this if they would quit letting celebrities "borrow" their merchandise. Celebrities make plenty of money and should have to buy them like everyone else. If I walked into a jewelry store and asked to "borrow" jewelry for the night .... they would laugh in my face. I think they create their own problems sometimes. BTW: We have all seen pictures of this necklace...looks like something I would buy at Claire's. I think they might be acting a tad dramatic about the whole "one of a kind" statement. How about lets stop treating celebrities like they are special with all the free merchandise and treat them like the rest of us when they ignore the laws that the rest of us have to abide by in this country. No more free passes!

February 24, 2011 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  38. janetnmoyle

This website printapons is too cool. I use promo codes alot and hate having to look all over the place for them.

February 24, 2011 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  39. digigirk

The only thing I can Tell u is that she's a poor girl. Hope she finds help before is too late.

February 24, 2011 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  40. Jrock3r

wow! i'm 24 and live in texas and i've had friends spend time in jail for alot longer for alot less. it's sad that "celebrities" can cry wolf and get a slap on the wrist but us lower folk get the book thrown at us. some justice system. throw her in the pen for the full term she's supposed to serve, quit giving her chances, and tell her to grow the hell up. and she's had plenty of chances at rehab so that should no longer be an option. lord knows if i got in the same kinda trouble they would throw me under the jail

February 24, 2011 at 5:14 am | Report abuse |
  41. Izzy

She is a horrible human being who appears beyond help.

February 24, 2011 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |
  42. hank

All these celeb's are wack suck'em all up boycott them all!!!!!!!!!!!i grew up in the slums an these ppl get away with murder.........put her butt in gitmo.......

February 24, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  43. volunteer

Where do I sign up for conjugal visits?

February 24, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  44. Jackie

Let's be serious about this. I think what Miss. Lohan needs, is to be put before a judge that is not a panty waste and that will do the job that is presented. Put her in an intensive boot-camp for 4 months with the poor people that they do that to,she will come out a different woman and the media will lose money because they wont have anything to talk about because she will be a different person.

February 24, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  45. cinna

Ok, seriously, im w/ several ppl on this, WHO CARES!! Put her ass in jail for a few years. Obviously probation, few hrs in a cell, and rehab aint doin s#it for her. How many times do these dumb as$ judges need to put her on probation b4 they realize shes just goin to violate her damn probation? Put her behind bars for a few YEARS instead of hours, and MAYBE she MIGHT get a freakn clue! If it wasnt for her damnfame & fortune she woulda been put there the 1st dui/cocaine bust!

February 23, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Champak

What a biaatch – deserves a death sentence!

February 23, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  47. some one who cares

It is a shame that you would consider this garbage story worthy enough to be on CNN as news. What a disgrace to CNN.

February 23, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  48. jenn

Put her ass in jail!!!

February 23, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Wayne

Why bother with all this? If the system won't put her in jail for a reasonable amount of time, just let her go to her partying ways and save all of us tax dollars.

February 23, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  50. arice

I think they put it to chris brown,TI, wocka flocka, gucci, and other that for sum reason she is still not going to jail. i truely beleive that if it was a regular joe they would of been in prison! i wish for the day that i can tell a judge fu in so many words. aint life grand when ur white and rich.....

February 23, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  51. abdulakeem

It only on cnn that
    You see drug adit turn to celebrity
    However,it a mistake to have in yoir new,come on,is cnn out of ideais

February 23, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  52. *mAki*

And I still wonder WHY she's not being sent back to jail? Seriously. If this was me or other ordinary folks, we won't be given another chance – I'm so fed up seeing her smirk on her face. She will NEVER learn – so it's time for her to put on the orange jumpsuit!

February 23, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Pete

She may be on court and facing her actions, but has the social bloggers thought about the fact she has been a celebrity since she was 5 years old and she doesn't have the best parents in the world, that means she is a 20 year veteren in the entertainment industry and she is 24 years old. I started working at 16 and I am 36 now, so I have been working as long as she has and there are no cameras at my job. Let her face her actions with consequeneces and let her get the help she needs. I would give her a second chance because she is a talented persononce she does what needs to be done.

February 23, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Keith

Larry, she is not news worthy, just a story to pass the time. Lohan is used news

February 23, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Sharkface402

Ahahahahaha!!!!

February 23, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Raquel Rivera

The stuff that is said about Lindsey is probable true, but to be completely honet is probably as fake the ones who say it.:) Every single person has issues of some sort and so, it to shall pass.. Love you Lindsey!

February 23, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Jen

I am discusted at Lindseys behavior over the years. I agree with those that posted how sad this situation is. Some people on here should be ashamed of themselves for saying such ugly racial things about other people commenting here. We all have our own opinons on different issues, but there is no need to be so hateful.

February 23, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  58. oceanwaves99

How many times has she been in hot water? Wow, she sounds like a hardened criminal, doesn't she? You've listed nearly 30 times. But if you remove every time it was related to her taking substances, a funny thing happens. It gets reduced down to ONE time. I see her past as ONE problem which is taking drugs. People that are drug addicts usually end up in trouble over and over. That"s what being an addict is all about. If you remove all that, it says she allegedly stole a necklace. The only problem with that story, is that jewelry store frequently lends out necklaces and jewelry to big name stars. If I tried to leave the store wearing their necklace, the guard surely would have tackled me. And you think they hang necklaces out for people to just grab? please... That said, there is some kind of misunderstanding, OR the store is trying to set her up. I'm no fan of hers, but someone worth 100 million dollars (or even 10), doesn't need a cheap $2,500 necklace period.

So if you remove the list of problems based on drugs, and where does that leave it? With a BIG FAT ZERO of things she's done wrong. Yes, I know it's hard to believe. But it occurred to me that as soon as you remove her big problem, drug abuse, there really isn't anything left. Yet, this article wants to set in stone that she's been in "hot water" so many times so that people will be sure to comment. I see right through it.

February 23, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  59. sitractsus

Stars have to much power. their moneyallows them to skate on any charge. A normal human being~not being a star~non-stars would have gotten thrown in jail for years of time. Then probation on top of that. thats what normal people in the us live. STARS DONT THEY PAY THEIR WAY OUT serves her right. hopefully she gets as much as dhe deserves

February 23, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Joshm2la

Well.. The chick likes to party, nothing wrong with that. I'm game lohan, hit me up let's rage!!

February 23, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  61. ?

In other news...CNN has discovered that n1ggers are good at smoking crack and robbing people.

February 23, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  62. LOHAN HATURRR

Put her in jail already!! No normal human being would have gotten this many chances!!!!

February 23, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  63. john

What a waste of energy and time so many are losing everything they have and we worry about this stingy no talent waste of space?hollywood is useless talk about the real people who make this world better ll is useless just like all the housewives do u see them running out to help people who are losing it all?they worry about their hair looking just right what screwed up priorities we have as a society we wonder why things are where there at?

February 23, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  64. mari

Its all up to her to want to change as long as she doesn't she will never change no matter how many rehabs or jail time

February 23, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  65. L

How many cop is needed for this?

February 23, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Sassy

She needs serious jail time, that will help her kick her adddiction!

February 23, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  67. jenny

" Leave Her Alone" people she just made a mistakes and she'll be back soon. Why you don't see your mistakes? Why you use this kind of bad words, why you just don't take care of your own problems,or you have nothing else to do? Get the job and keep busy your empty brain. Leave everybody alone.

February 23, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Kareen

You should just whip your boobs out completly Lindsay, but I doubt the Judge will be impressed by them.
    Geez, someone show her how to dress in court.

February 23, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Barry

Lindsey Lohan was a good, not great, child actor. Good, not great young adult actor (think Mean Girls and Downhome Prarie...), but sadly she is a burned out adult. The only thing left is to do time...and maybe like Ironman, she will re-launch herself healed...but maybe not too. The news about her is so over, but being kept alive by media and her agent. Too bad.

February 23, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Chris

I can only imagine how much money (taxpayers $) is wasted on this nonsense...

February 23, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  71. robert

now come on seriously, if that was any normal person who did the sh** she did then our ass would be locked up tight as hell

February 23, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  72. ArmyguyDan

Who cares about this wash up

February 23, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Maurice

GOD, I am tired of seeing the name Lindsay Lohan blasphemize my computer screen. OH GOD, PLEASE take this beast out of this world, whether it be homicide, suicide, or just by slipping on a banana peel a smacking her head into the concrete. GOD BLAST her soul – TO HELL!!! She has wasted whatever resources she has sucked up in life – the clean air she fouled when breathing, the good food she converted to toxic waste after eating, the millions of dollars she has made and wasted on her UNWORTHY abomination of a life. All these good things could have gone to REAL human being who actually deserve them, and whose names don't crowd my computer screens with such headlines as "Lindsay Lohan isn't feeling regular, so she overdosed on Pepto Bismo". GOOD, I hope she chokes on her pepto bismo and DIES. Then, at judgement, God won't even waste a word on her. He will just motion with a flick of his pinky, to the divine catapult, where the Guardian Angels of Divine Justice will place her vile soul, and then shoot it STRAIGHT TO HELL to the worst section – The Pit of Eternal Torment – where ALL celebrities go. There she can burn for eternity with all the other vermin who where the worse parasites the universe has ever seen. BURN BURN BURN – IN HELL!!!

February 23, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Jesus2011

Lindsay was offered three chances to avoid all of this mess by prison minister, Marty Angelo. He reached out to her back in 2007, again in 2010 and a third time in 2011 .... offering to serve her jail and probation time if she would enroll and complete a 12 month faith based residential treatment program. It seems his offers fell on deaf ears. However, no one can say that people have not tried to help Lindsay Lohan. She keeps making the same mistakes over and over again and 12 months in a program that actually works, like Teen Challenge who success rate is upwards of 86%.
    Jesus can save her and has brought many people into her life along the way... It is going to take a mighty move of God to change her heart and it looks like He is using the criminal justice system to do it.

February 23, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  75. jag28co

She needs to go to jail. I got 2 dwi and they took my license for 3 years, 400 hours of comunity service. I did learn my lesson and have 6 years sober. This girl just because someone has the money to bail her will walk away again and she will do it again. it really makes me think how corrupt the system is. If u have money you can get away with murder. OJ

February 23, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  76. HEANN

Watch out now Lindsy, the next time you misbehave its going to be different...im going to j1zz up that white outfit youre wearing

February 23, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  77. alaska ron

u can leave the trailer park but i'm sorry.....white trash is white trash

February 23, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  78. carolae

CNN must be lacking for new stories. Whenever there is a lull, you get to read all about Lindsey. It isn't as though she is or ever was any kind of a celebrity. She made money for the few films she did and then that was it. Hopefully she invested her earnings; however, highly think so. Her parents will be responsible for her bills now. She'll be lucky if she can get a job at Walmart! Oh wait....they take on anyone. No matter how many times she has been in rehab, she comes out, is clean a few days or a week and then goes right back to her old ways.....very sad.

February 23, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  79. hate those duck lips

I dont know why she cant just not go out for 1 night and see if she can stay out of trouble. DONT LEAVE THE HOUSE YOU NITWIT

February 23, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Sandra

What's with all of these TV celebrities blowing up their upper lips? It looks AWFUL! Don't they see what we see?

February 23, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Lola

I want to hate on her for being such a self-centered hot mess, but the story really is sad. The girl's kind of talented. I place a lot of the blame on her enabling mother. That woman raises my ire everytime I see her or hear one of her excuses/denials/rants.

February 23, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Grimsrud

Please, please send this incredibly annoying, Blimpie-lipped waste of oxygen on a one-way trip to outer space. Her mission: find out if there's rehab on Mars!

February 10, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  83. mobetta

and she's not in jail..........WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Better idea – just throw her in the wood chipper and rid the world of this disgusting piece of trash.

February 10, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  84. kls

She is a train wreck and a half. She should go to jail. Any other normal person would have be put away already. How many chances does she get and why are the courts kissing her ass???

February 10, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Salvatore

No doubt the Max Pad's and Unbecoming's on this blog are a middle-age perverts who were probably typing their reponses with one hand and w*nking off with the other to her picture.

February 10, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Who &^%$#$ cares!!!

Turn her loose again so she can finally overdose on pills or something so we don't have to hear this crap about her anymore.

February 10, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Unbecoming

No doubt all the women on this blog, calling for the resurrection of the spanish inquisition on Ms Lohan, are fat, ugly, digusting, stinky, fat, greasy, tubs of butter.

Lose some weight ya fattys and stop with the childish jealousy.

February 10, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Max Pad

Sounds to me this group of jealous women need to indulge in the Super Size box of Pamprin AND Midol.

February 10, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Ole Grandad

This little lost girl, Lindsey, needs to spend the night in Ole Grandads cellar. She needs the strict discipline that can be provided by Old Grandad.

February 10, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  90. john

I fear the worst for this good looking young woman who happens to be an actress, and for whom, because of her celebrity, the court has bent over backwards giving her every break it can so she can avoid a jail term. She's now taking this for granted so I believe that it's very likely she'll be given a jail sentence in the near future. With an apartment in Venice, a drug enhanced, free-spirited town, you know that right now there are drugs in her apartment, and that she'll soon be arrested again for driving impaired. 60 days in jail would give her time to think and grow up.

February 10, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  91. bobby

Throw the thieving addict in jail.

February 10, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  92. What gives?

Why are they hounding Lindsey this way? I dont understand. As a woman she has so much to offer than the normal every day dull dumb and stupid wife or girlfriend who gets preggo, pumps out a few puppies and balloons up to 300 lbs. Look how she is dressed for court. A lady in every sense of the word.

February 10, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Agreed

Agree...who amongst us hasnt stole something or been involved with drugs, drink or taken time out to visit the breakroom to munch on a love Newton? You people are a group of mean haters.

February 10, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  94. No NO NO

When someone is as pretty, talented and HOT as Ms Lohan they deserve special treatement. These illicit prosectutions and PERSECUTIONS need to stop and and stop NOW. FREE LILO FREE LILO FREE LILO!!

February 10, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

I got some sad news for you.

1. Lohan does not read this forum
      2. She won't read your post
      3. She won't choose you over the rest of the stalkers because you are sincere and you support her
      4. She won't fall in love with you despite you loving her
      5. You will never get to sleep with her.

You might want to go back to your bedroom and continue to besmerch her pictures.

February 24, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  95. Maggie

She had the necklace turned in to the police after a search warrant was issued. I wonder what she had in her house that she needed to hide from the authorities?

February 10, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  96. TAMMY

I'VE ABOUT HAD ENOUGH OF HER...UNTIL SHE PAYS FOR WHAT SHE DOES SHE WILL KEEP DOING IT...SHE NEEDS TO BE TREATED AS ANY US CITIZEN WOULD BE TREATED!!

February 10, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Sonia Prince

Throw her in jail, just like it would happen to the rest of us. She's gotten too many "get out of jail-free" cards! She's got crappy parents, which doesn't help; therefore let the system help her. She'll hate jail. Better motivation to stay out.

February 10, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Jen

Well, looks like Lohan has gotten over one addiction and now needs help on another...her need for attention.

February 10, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Shaz

Sad when you see someone with talent waste it over drugs and general stupidity.

February 10, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Jude

This Dr.Drew..who ever he is..Dr to the stars I believe, is so full of crap. He's saying everything that he thinks will keep him a Dr. to the 'stars'.. First of all when he says that lilo isn't affected by the presence of all the cameras and press..who's he kidding..look at the way she dressed to go to court. Next he's saying that she needs understanding and that her stealing is part & package of her addiction..BULL CRAP..I was addicted to oxy and alcohol, coming off I didn't feel the need to steal..Good Lord does everything this stupid girl does just get swept under the rug. She needs to pay for it the same way other people do. Let her spend more time in jail. I don't think the jewelry store should be chastized for her walking out with the necklace on...The high end stores have locked doors and you can only get in if you're known and there's always a guard at the door. The guard wouldn't have known she didn't pay for the necklace.. ..Get over it, she stole it just like the fur coat she walked out with...She's a train wreck and needs to pay for her actions..These are my opinions only..

February 10, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  101. evos

That's all?

February 10, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Gal

What ever happened to three strikes – you're out? If anyone but a celebrity would've done these things – they would be in jail. This is disgusting. They should get a new judge. And as far as Lindsay is concerned, at this point she probably thinks any publicity is good publicity. SAD

February 10, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Crazy

I personally feel bad for her. But because she hasnt had to deal with repercussions of her past indecencies. If your dog tears up one of your expensive shoes u dont just say its ok dont do it again you punish it! Lindsay keeps screwing up time and time again but really hasn't had to suffer the consequences. If the judges who have tried her cases treated her like a normal person and gave her the sentences she deserved then maybe she would have learned by now. In one instance the star served 58 mins out of her 10 day sentence in jail you have got to be kidding me.

February 28, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Pliny

It's all Obama's fault.

(oh...sorry...I thought this was yahoo)

February 10, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  104. BrandonG

It's the entire family. Lindsay needs to go to acting academy and be completely separated from anyone in her family, because they are not helping her in any way.

February 10, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  105. I dislike Lindsaym, but...

It is 100% the responsibility of a high end jewler who removed an item from a display case and places it on a potnetial customer, to secure the item after the interaction. The store's story does not add up. We are too believe they have $2,500 items laying about in which alleged kleptos can just put it on and waltz out?

The fgashion business for those who do not work it revolves around celebrity product placement in which items seen on celebs can be tied back to specific retailers. It is called product placement and it is the responsibility fo the lender to ensure the proper paperwork with the celebs stylist or publicist. This is a desperate and tax dollar wasting ploy for free pr on the part of the store as well as the judge whois up for re-election.

I dislike this young girls behavior as much as any of you, but in the united states of america, we do not kangaroo court a wrongful conviction because people are disliked. They have to be guilty, and I believe wholeheartedly, the store and the judge are breaking the law and wasting tax payer money.

February 10, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  106. ART

I really hoped she would get over her issues, but now I've realized she is nothing but a train wreck as a result of an idiot for a father and an enabling mom

February 10, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • FRAN

She is an adult now and can no longer blame her bad behavior on her white trash loser wanna be aprents. Grow up already! She is a no talent hack who can't get in the papers unless she gets arrested pretty sad sack she is thats for sure. I don't even know why she get the media coverage she is no longer a celebrity she is just another drunk loser!

February 23, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  107. The Man

Shes hot and has fantastic breasts....they should let her go.

February 10, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  108. Esther

She always looks so smug in her court photos. I think that bothers me more than anything. You are right, she should just go away. I just hope that it is not via a casket.

February 10, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  109. Marco555

She has the mind of a child. She needs constant supervision.

February 10, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  110. Crystal

Who really gives a rat's. She has ruined her life so far all on her own, so let her pay the price. I wish she would just go away.

February 10, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  111. Red

Enough of ol' Duck Lips already

February 10, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  112. meh

one word Lindsy:
    P0RN

February 10, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  113. WWRRD

Lindsay is a just another victim of the Hollywood child star exploitation machine. Time to pass laws regulating child stars to stop this. The kids parents can't be trusted. They are the ones who bring theior kids into this. Lohan's parents are ridiculous. How much have they profited from their daughter over the years?

There simply are too many kids that get into trouble enabled with cash and public adoration.

February 10, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  114. Mare

As long as Lindsay Lohan is living full throttle, she makes me look like Stable Mabel. You go, Girl!

February 10, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  115. sassie

I remember Wynona Ryder doing her shoplifting trip. While searching her they found oxycodones with no prescription. Addiction is a disease that robs you of your dignity. A person simply does not care what happens to them anymore. So far Lindsay has only been arraigned on her charges. She still has to go to trial. Let's hope she does get jail time so she can be forced to get off the drugs. Then after jail she should have mandatory rehab for at least a year, then spend some probation time in a sober living environment. She needs to be forced to her rock bottom because it is obvious she can not be left to her own devices at all. if this doesn't happen for her now we will soon see her name added to that long list of former child stars who have gone to their death long before their time. And, I too do not understand why she keeps getting chances again and again. What if her next crime involves not only hurting herself but possibly injuring or taking an innocent person's life.Judge needs to throw the book at her.

February 10, 2011 at 5:03 am | Report abuse |
  116. Don

Apparently, if you're going to be a drug using, drunk driving, jewelry stealing loser, L.A. County is the place to live.

February 10, 2011 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
  117. jojo

PR will be the best thing for ll ,Jail time will not serve her anything. But she has to Rehab first. Go out and talk to young and inspiring talent that are ahead of their yrs so that they do not make the same mishaps. Ll let's make a negative be a positive. Let haters behind, let us be focused GO ll.

February 10, 2011 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |
  118. jojo

Go ll u are still great just be careful. U have the money and fame . Our society is forgiving so long as u reciprocate by ur deeds

February 10, 2011 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
  119. jojo

Ll should be given another chance. My say mistakes are coincidence but live is full of circles . Just because she is famous we critic her every move not fair at all.Yes she looked good 2 day. Let's give her another chance maybe she can do community work and help though in need by making donation and PR.

February 10, 2011 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  120. stormydaze

With the money Lindsay has made-she can obviously afford the things she steals. The drinking and drugging-those are 2 things that are very hard to get under control. The only person who has to want that has to be Lindsay. There isn't a court in this country that can make her want to be sober-she has to want that for herself. Until she wants that for herself, she is going to continue her wreckless behavior. It's sad to see such a talented, beautiful young woman become so wrapped up in the fast lane life of Hollywood. I personally think she needs some serious jail time, and some serious in-patient rehab/counseling. Just because she has money and fame-she shouldn't be allowed to buy her freedom! Those "slaps on the wrist" may eventually put her 6 feet under if she doesn't deal with the problems she has!

February 9, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  121. The Real D

Find your own username-stop using mine and commenting on the same blogs! Theif!

February 9, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  122. TheAlaskaCurmudgeon

And all this time I thought "War and Peace" took a long time to read.

February 9, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  123. D

She needs to fire everyone around her do her jail time get clean and get out of Hollywood. If not as said before she will be dead before she is 30 either suicide or OD. And as we always hear accidental Overdose and as someone in recovery its never an accident Please save yourself Lindsey.

February 9, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  124. ed

"She has learned her lesson," defense lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley told the judgeLOOOOLOOLLLLOOOOO.................................................................................................................................................

February 9, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  125. butterfly

She should of been punished from the very start like any other person without money cause if this was a normal human without money we would b sittiin bhind bars 4 along time without all the slaps on the wrist hell they would throw away the key

February 9, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  126. D

Heck don't just use L.L. either-use all them drunk druggies in Hollywood!

February 9, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  127. D

keep just putting her in jail so she has to pay to get out...and move around to different states so that the government in each state can get paid...I think that using her is our perfect bailout plan...have you read how much money she's already giving to CA? Spread the wealth!

February 9, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  128. cD-dallas

Lindsay, you drink and drive, do illegal drugs, show up late to court, wear a shirt before the judge unbuttoned too low, have "FU" painted on a fingernail for a court appearance, wear a skin-tight dress to court while sporting diamonds galore and upper lip injections designed to give you a pouty look, and allegedly steal a necklace (among other things) when you could afford any of these items you wanted? Please get professional help. You cannot be this stupid. Y

February 9, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  129. KB

this girl needs to do time in prison. she does not deserve any more probation. her ass needs to be locked up. she thinks that she is above the law and that's why she keeps doing what she does!. I understand the parents aren't much better. Mom is too busy trying to get photograph and dad is in and out of jail himself. Disfunctional......

February 9, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Scott

She's a waste of life and dumb as a rock. And the courts continually kiss her ass. When I drive drunk and get caught, I want her lawyer and paid-off judge for my trial.

February 9, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Sheri

She needs Christ in her life. He will help her because he loves her

February 9, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • bigTop

Judging by the number of second chances she's been given, sounds like 'christ' has been in her life for about 3 yrs now.

February 10, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  132. ken

When she gets out of Prison in a year or so, the adult film trade will welcome her with open...well...whatever. Pretty much the only work she'll be getting from now on.

February 9, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Superhiro

How does this "negative" press help her career? Umm how about she wouldn't even have a career anymore without it? These stupid fluff stories are literally the only reason any of you even remember who this broad is. It's the only thing keeping her "famous".

February 9, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Yaiyo

An T.I. is sitting in jail. Jees. Must be nice to be "blond" in America. "I pledge allegiance to the flag ........with liberty and justice for a select few"Still the best – just a mess.

February 9, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • WhiteBread

The judge knows SOBs like TI, Gucci Mane, Wocka Flaka Flamer and others wont show up for trial hence they are in jail WHERE THEY BELONG. *POOT*

February 10, 2011 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
  135. Kip

February 9, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • bigTop

@Kip

"Lucky for her she's white and wealthy. Otherwise, she'd have been locked up a long time ago. It goes to show how unjust our justice system really is."

if I recall, Michael Vick was found guilty of dog fights.. Yet is back to making millions... And just received a Key to the city of Dallas...

As much as I hate all the chances Lohan has gotten, I'll be much more inclined to turn a blind eye toward someone that has an addiction and steals than I would for someone that involves themselves in the torture and murder of another living creature.

Stop playing the race card in life.
      It's not about the color. It's about the fame.

February 10, 2011 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  136. EZ

typical white america

February 9, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  137. T-rex

L L is one little dirty girl.. we should hook up with the bi s exual guy situation.

February 9, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  138. wowlfie

LL is a sick lady and a dishonest one.

February 9, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Karen

Not sure what her real issues are but she clearly needs help. She states jewelry was on loan. If that was true the store wouldn't press charges. "She will hit rock bottom"? She has to reach up to tie her shoes as it is, how much farther can she fall? Sad to see. Waste of talent.

February 9, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Phillysteve

Her breasts are fantastic. There is no way she can be guilty.

February 9, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

I beg to differ. Machete was HORRIBLE (I like Danny Trejo, but this sucked)!!! Including the shot of her in the pool. Yaaawn. Not worth all the BS that comes along as baggage.

February 9, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ dave

I don't like Lindsay Lohan was in Machete. You sure you're not referring to Megan Fox?

February 23, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

I agree steve. The judge should take her to his chambers and work out a deal.

May 12, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  141. LW

Too young, too rich, too famous all too fast. She has no character to fall back on and shes at odds with the people who want to "save" her. Rock bottom may not even enough. Maybe a trip to some impoverished country and hands on work saving people who are "really" in need will give her a sobering brush with reality. I hope so but without that, I seriously expect her to crash and burn over and over until shes dead of an OD.

February 9, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  142. dave

Prison helped Robert Downey. Time to stop playing around. She's completely using all this attention for PR and press. It doesn't matter to her if it's good or bad.

February 9, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry

LOL, can you tell me how this sort of PR & press is helping her career? Ya think she wakes up in the morning & makes a long list of just how she wants to f up her life to get media attention that day? My guess is you know absolutely nothing about the disease of addictions!!!

February 9, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Mr. Davidson

They don't need to make a further example of this woman .A recovery takes an every day effort and this prosecution will not help. Considered more of a misunderstanding than a theft ,they have the tacky merchandise back and Lindsay is not going anywhere anytime soon.

February 9, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vibe

Considered more of a misunderstanding than a theft?

From: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2011/02/in_other_news_lindsay_lohan_to.html

>>It's not the first time she borrowed a luxury piece: In 2008, Lohan was sued by a college student after she saw a photo of the actress wearing her $12,000 mink, which disappeared from a New York nightclub. The coat was later returned. <<

Was that more of a "misunderstanding" as well. Seems more like this little narcissist is just out to see how much she can get away with, and how much attention (like this post) results.

If ANY other ordinary citizen (lacking funds for a powerful lawyers) were to flaunt their probation like her, they'd've been locked up years ago for their sentences.

But at least we know we live in an aristocracy which grants the privileged class special favors.

February 9, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Shannon

They go too easy on her. She's nobody important. She's a spoiled little brat that thinks the world revolves around her and she will deny everything and rebel and think she can get away with it. I do hope there is something in that head of hers that will come to her senses-with the way her life is going she could be dead before the age of thirty. I have never seen anyone in the "entertainment" business so messed up and at the same time so much in the media over her offences. Maybe she actually enjoys it?

February 9, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Beautiful Vixen

Yea but what's rock bottom for her? Good Lord look at her past. Is she waiting to get in a car accident and lose a leg or close to death or something really bad before she would wake up. She really is a walking time bomb.

February 9, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Big G

Really!!! with so many things going on in the world, you have the nerve to report "breaking news" regarding Lindsy Lohan. I am disgusted and sick of hearing about her and others like her who continue to be allowed to make a mockery of our judicial system. Stop writing about them and maybe, just maybe they might straighten their lives out because they no longer get the free attention no matter how negative it is.

February 9, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry

You have no idea how stupid you look by posting on such an un newsworthy article according to you!!! With so many things going on in the world & journalists writing about them how is it that you "found" this article to make a stupid comment about.

February 9, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  147. jurby

i don't think Lindsay's going to straighten up until she hits rock bottom, which she obviously hasn't gotten to yet. it's such a shame as she had such a promising career ahead of her. Mommy dearest hasn't been of any help either as she let her daughter run wild (and most likely ran wild with her, considering Dina refuses to admit that Lindsay has serious problems). The whole Lohan family needs serious help and I wouldn't be surprised if her little sister was on the same track of screwing up her life too.

February 9, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Superhiro

Why hate her and not the people forcing this coverage on you? I don't particularly hate Lindsay Lohan, I just don't wanna hear about her.

February 9, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • ravven

Then quit reading about her. No one's forcing you to read the articles on her.

February 24, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Renee

Yes, quit reading it! CNN has numerous other stories being covered. Click on another link!!

February 24, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  149. JR

Folks like Linsay and Charlie are doing their best to hit rock bottom but the court system in Cali won't let that happem. These two are screaming for help but won't get the help they need till some kind judge throws the F-ing book at them.

February 9, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • ubershaman

Depends on what kind of treatment she gets. http://www.newsweek.com/2010/06/29/the-case-for-treating-drug-addicts-in-prison.html

February 9, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ms.Lora

Put the dump azz B in jail with Charlie, he can bang the B's brains out!! Maybe six mouths of her being banged daily by Charlie will teach the dumb azz B a lesson!!! Hey.....make it a reality show and let us all watch it, now that would be FUN!!!

February 24, 2011 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  150. Beautiful Vixen

Jeezes she is a mental mess. W t f is her problem? How many chances is she going to get before they lock her up or send her to seek mental help. You know if it was anyone of us we would have been locked up for a long time for sure. I don't even feel sorry for her. She is a waste of space.

February 9, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark in nyc

when the courts, family and friends continue to enable her behavior, why should she change? there's no accountability or recourse for her actions. plus, it's priceless media coverage. looks like she continues to get the last laugh on all of us.

February 23, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Superhiro

I swear, the way CNN writes about this chick you'd swear she was the most important person on the planet. But there's no justification for this coverage. She's not in movies, she doesn't do music, she doesn't do anything aside from apparently having a killer PR agent who has CNN's writing staff by the bawls.

February 9, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • larry

Quit reading the freaking articles then!!!!! The world does not revolve around your perception of news worthy articles!!

February 9, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • ancora

About this blog:

i.e. there is nothing important in general, whether about Lohan or anyone else.

February 9, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • ed

She may do nothing now, but she has appeared in about 15 movies, has recorded 2 studio albums, has made TV appearances in about 5 different shows, and has been a fashion model among other popular appearances, so she's a public person with a Hollywood star career behind her, it's obvious that the media will keep reporting on her.

February 9, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed

It's actually kind of sad because she actually is kind of talented. It's too bad she can't handle her own life and now that she can't find work, she's essentially a celebrity with no money. I can't think of anything worse, because when you're celebrity, people stalk you and she probably can't even afford proper security. I hope she eventually gets her life in order. She's a mess.

February 10, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
    • chele

I have to agree with Larry's response to you on this one.

February 10, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
    • beth1

I remember growing up with the 'Lady of Justice' standing proud and blindfolded. I DO wish the judicial system was fair and equal to all. I don't know if she is guilty of stealing the necklace nor is it my responsibility to judge but I would love to see her receive the same as any of us would in the same situation.

February 10, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ larry

In case you haven't noticed, that's all Superhiro does. He comments on almost all these articles because he feels the need to be validated with his useless commentary. Even if the article is stupid he posts on it.

February 23, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • S.rose

I agree, and would like to add one thing more,................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Get it.

February 23, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Superhiro is Super-gooooky

The name kinda says it all.
      Have a rice day, Mr. Ching Kong Chow!!!!

February 23, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Last Word

This is definitely news – it shows how the laws don't apply to people with money. If I had done a 1/3 of what she has, I would have spent some serious time in jail. She is totally thumbing her nose at the law and at all of us for stupidly obeying the laws when she doesn't have to. I hope she gets at least 6 months of ACTUAL jail time!!

But you watch – she'll get like 6 months, but suspended...or maybe she'll get 6 months, but then only serve about 3 or 4 weeks.

February 23, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Renee

She does not need a PR person to promote this golfball! In fact, if she had a PR rep or manager working on her behalf they'd be doing everything to HIDE this type of information. I am a public relations professional and a former journalist. Although some negative publicity can draw attention and ultimately end up being good for a celebrity, having multiple drunk-driving, drug and anger related arrest is not the way to draw sympathetic attention your way. Hence, nobody in PR is promoting this for her. The local news, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc simply go directly to authorities for this. It's public info. I get tired of people who don't know what they are talking about commenting on processes they know nothing about. It's like someone said to you previously, if you don't like it then don't read it. It's not like they're nit covering Libya, the New Zealand earthquake, etc. They covering those stories AND Lindsey. She's a part of the OVERALL coverage.

February 24, 2011 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Amber

You read it. And you replied to it.

February 24, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Kanye West

I want to wear some of Lindseys soiled/skid marked panties.

February 24, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
    • dot

Throw her ass in jail and let her stay there like any other person would have to. She is done, no one gives a crap about her. She is trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 10, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brad

agree

March 22, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

yeah, but she's got a major league rack!

May 12, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  152. rachele

Ok. Thanks for sharing that with the world. I'm sure she's making a note of your kind offer.

February 10, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  153. SO HOT

Rachele. Here is my offer to you...*POOT* <-smell dat one!

February 10, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  154. Esther

WOW! Your mother must be so proud! Sick, pathetic, demented..........

February 10, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  155. Tracy

Wow, SO HOT, thank you for showing the public what a disgusting, stinking pile of trash you are. Please do the world a favor and cut your wrists deeply and please do so immediately.As if you'd ever have a chance with a female of any kind or orientation, you stupid slob.

February 10, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  156. SO HOT

Esther. Here is my offer to you...*POOT* <-smell dat one!

February 24, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |