'Idol' Top 4 perform
May 11th, 2011

'Idol' Top 4 perform

9:20 p.m. – Hello Mr. Stoller.

He thinks the contestants are doing a good job with his songbook.

James and Gaga team up for his "Love Potion No. 9" performance. She wants him to get into his body more and she actually grabs his hips to make him move a bit.

He is definitely looser after Gaga gets a hold of him.

Gaga is a really good mentor because James ups his performance a few degrees from what we saw in rehearsal.

Good for him, because now is not the time to get complacent. James is straight looking like a rock star on that stage and I am ready to buy his album!

9:11 p.m. – Poor Lauren.

She can't connect with the character needed to sing Elvis' song "Trouble" because she doesn't want to sing the line "Cause I'm evil."

Gaga tells her she's not a kid (even though she's 16) and she needs to get with it. Gaga also says that as a 16-year-old she was way too weird to be on "Idol." Agreed and I didn't even know Gaga when she was a teen.

Lauren turns out a bluesy performance that I think was pretty darn good.

9:00 p.m. – Gaga tells Scotty that he needs to envision the microphone as his girlfriend and the mic is going to break up with him if he doesn't stick his tongue down her throat.

What?

Scotty seems a little bit freaked out as he practices his song, "Young Blood." He pulls it together though for the performance. He seems to be having fun and I think the girls will dig it and vote for him.

He's so cute!

Steven Tyler compares him to Pat Boone. Hmmmm. I'm not sure if that is a good thing.

8:48 p.m. –  Let's get ready for Gaga's poker face.

You wouldn't think she would be into "Idol," but Gaga says she is all about helping young people be heard. She refuses to judge them, she says.

Just an amazing performance.

First up is Haley, who sings "I Who Have Nothing," and Gaga tells her she needs to bring drama.

Great advice because Haley brought it! The judges give her a standing ovation.

8:42 p.m. – That ends round one. Who do you think took it?

Randy says everyone did great, except for Haley. That girl cannot catch a break!

8:35 p.m. – Hey Casey and Paul!

Good to see them in the audience.

Next up is Lauren and she sings "Anyway" by Martina McBride in honor of the devastation in the South and her hometown in Georgia.

She sings that song from the bottom of her heart and she seems fearless! Way to go chica!

Randy says Lauren is back and I agree.

8:25 p.m. – Seacrest is so annoying me with the "Scotty the Body" thing he won't let go.

Scotty sings the Alan Jackson ode to the September 11 tragedy "Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)" and he looks so comfortable on that stage crooning with his guitar.

He gets a little emotional after the performance and so do I. Loved it!

8:15 p.m. – Haley is next and she selects Michael Jackson's "Earth Song."

She seems to me like she is trying a tad bit too hard and it comes across as straining.

The judges have an interesting expression on their faces and Casey is right there in the audience cheering her on. J-Lo wasn't feeling the song choice and neither was Randy.

Haley has that look on her face like "Here we go again" and she backtalks Randy a bit when he says it sounded like she was screaming at the end. Steven Tyler says J-Lo and Randy were wrong.

Steven, what were you listening to, Boo?

8:03 p.m. – Totally random but I just spotted someone I know in the "Idol" audience. That was weird.

The Top 4 are looking good. Their first song will be songs that inspire them, and then the second song will be from the Leiber and Stoller songbook.

First up is James who sings Journey's "Don't Stop Believing," because he says he has never stopped believing since the competition has begun.

Fox is getting lots of mileage out of that song, first with "Glee" and now "Idol." Now there's a theme night I could get behind – the songs of "Glee!"

Randy used to play with Journey and he loved it. So did Jennifer, who is rocking a crazy  off the shoulder denim number. I just had to put that out there.

8:00 p.m. – I forgot all about the hometown visits.

Let's go "Idol!"

« Previous entry
  1. Marc Cervone

Thank you very very much, in the end, after all days and even weeks of searching, I found something interesting. Yours!! Martha

November 18, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. pazyfe

BUMMER, mega bummer, I wanted Hailey out and James in................!!!!!!!!! I am upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Chris

White Only American Idol = Boring. LOL

Can't wait for Simon's new show and The Voice is great. American Idol is boring, corny and totally predictable. No diversity once it gets to the top 5. Very boring indeed. Good luck to James though – the only one of the remaining contestants who may have a solid career.

May 12, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  4. Vickie

Hayle needs to go..bad sport... i would love to see Simon get ahold of her.

May 12, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • dogs rule

Agreed!! Spoiled little snot can't take criticism from people who know what they are talking about....!
      Where is Simon when we need him???????????????????

May 12, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  5. The Dawg

Randy got caught on mic the other week (after people processed away the crowd noise) saying he was rooting against Haley and laughing over to JLo as the crowd was giving Haley a standing ovation as she finished!

"Uhhhhh, ahhh, I'm, I'm NOT rooting for her, hah, hahahaha"

and people wonder why she get so hurt she finally tries to defend herself a little, it maybe wasn't wise but give the poor girl a weak they are basically bullying her at this point if he honestly look at what they have said to everyone else and then her over the season.

At least she felt a song she felt about for the first one! nobody knew Scotty's song either! But do they mention that about his song? Or Lauren's? And if she is such a self-centered b then why did she pick something outwards inspirational, not about herself and seem so into it? One of the other songs was all about self, not that it's fair to get on him about that. And another contestant got giggly during a song that moves truly moves them?

Imagine if Haley acted all corny like Scotty in his second song? They'd kill her! If she ran off out of the studio too overcome they'd call her a pouty baby. Anybody else and it's all positive!

Go back and you'll see Randy and often JLo say everything about Haley but lets others slide by who do same or 10x worse without a hint of question, people have put together detailed videos and it just shows how much of a bogus joke the show has become. Totally phony. Sad. They took a great thing and finally haven taken away the last bits of respect.
    One weak a few contestants literally hit about one on pitch note over 10 bars and not a thing was said and Haley missed TWO notes whole song and they dogged her for it. Come on! Nothing wrong with telling her stuff but why only her?

And now they say they only get on her because she is the best so they can ask more of her than from others, well they sure put it in a negative light, why? most likely because she didnt fit into the season arc plans set weeks ago. or who knows why.

Even Steven Tyler seemed a little disgusted by the dog and pony show. he didn't even seem to sit near the others this week. and kinda talked the other judges down at one point.

May 12, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Jeremiah

Whole heartedly agree with you, Dawg. No one else sticks up for themselves if the judges get negative. Hayley has endured their bullying. Go girl! I'll say it again. What's up with bullying Hayley?????? New judges please.

May 12, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Linda

Medication made it worse. Sorry abt the type-o

May 11, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Linda

Medication made my sons disorder worsen. Sorry abt the type-o

May 11, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Linda

I am 61 years old I have never liked rock & roll. Prior to James, I would never vote for a rocker cause I don't like rock. I also get really tired of the sad experiences of many IDOL hopefuls. It is different for me this year. Having said that I, I really want James to win this year because giving him this opportunity will continue to help keep his tourettes syndrome under control. I as not a fan of the movie the "Kings Speech" yet I was very happy that it won so many awards as it brought out the trials of an individual who stutters. My son has struggled with tourettes & medication only made his disorder. If singing vs medication is successfull, than lets give singing a chance. This is not pity-this is empowerment. BTW, I will be seeing/hearing Steven Tyler perform for the first time in my life tomorrow night. If I didn't like him as a person, believe me I would be taking a bathroom break during his act. Hope I can make it through the song.

May 11, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. PAT

Hailey is a little SPOILED BRAT WHO CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING NEGATIVE SAID AGAINST HER. Scotty is getting a little boring. Lauren was good....BUT JAMES WINS BY A LANDSLIDE. WIN.....JAMES....WIN..

May 11, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • JaisyMaisy

Too true!

May 11, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • well

"Uhhhhh, ahhh, I'm, I'm NOT rooting for her, hah, hahahaha"

Even Styler Tyler finally looked PO'ed by the whole dog and pony show.

May 12, 2011 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
    • dogs rule

A little??????????? He's been boring from the minute he opened his pie-hole at the auditions! Same ol-same ol every week. cowboy, cowboy, cowboy....
      He doesn't even make an effort. With james, it's like a CONCERT every week! I can't wait to see what he's gonna do next. LOVE him~!

May 12, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  10. warren

Hailey is the britest star on idol if she goes , I like , alot of others. will not watch and will watch , The voice .

May 11, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Anna

Oh my goodness! I just hope people don't vote for Haley because of how they treated her! She's a big girl, she can handle it! Everyone just needs to vote for who they think is the best singer, not by who you feel sorry for!

May 11, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Emma

I think they think we are stupid and will just be tricked into voting for who the producers and judges want to win. It is so obvious that they want james to win. He gets the prime singing positions and they put on a more exciting show when he sings compared to the other 3. I agree with other comments he is too screechy for my liking. There are obviously people out there that are voting for him but I just don't see myself ever buying his music. But I would definitely buy music by haley or lauren

May 11, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Ike

Good Night America

May 11, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Francesca

Just want to make an amendment to my earlier comment. NOW I KNOW JAMES IS BEING SETUP TO WIN. Ridiculous. Notice how he almost always performs last? And why does he get all the lights and big showy performances and all Lauren got was a taped song and blue sky background??? In my opinion, she sang "Anyway" better than James sang both of his songs. I think he is okay and all, but since when did screeching become singing? Lauren has pure talent and doesn't need all the superfluous crap to make her sound good. This show is rigged. I am voting for Lauren. I feel very bad for Haley. She is getting set up to fail. I think the producers want James to win. I am so disappointed in this show. I have watched it for years and I am moving on after this season. It is more about looks, popularity and who gets votes than singing ability. Ok thanks for listening to my rant. And yes, James' performance was indeed self-indulgent. Your comments are appreciated!!

May 11, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anna

I agree with you 100%! Lauren has pure talent. That's all there is to it!

May 11, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  15. HAILEY ROCKS!!!

And again i say Hailey rocks! if she does not make top three..thats it for me and AI. I'll switch to the Voice and def X fac

May 11, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • agreed

I'm so sick of how obviously fake the whole thing is now. They always played favorites a bit but come on!

They have lost my respect.

Either Randy and JLo are being forced to spout nonsense or they have just totally lost it.

And I used to like both of them, but I'm through, my respect for them is totally gone.

They can ignore 10000x things from everyone else and then dog all over Haley. Not saying anyone has to like Haley but the bias its become a total joke. Someone else misses eery note in the song and it's great because their emotionality is all that matters. Haley missed A note and my god! What a poooor vocal!!

You can even see Nigel on the sidelines running the whole script.

I can only hope The Voice doesn't get into garbage like this.

It's sad what Nigel has done to Idol, doesn't even try to hide it any more.

May 12, 2011 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  16. Erinn

You know what Simon would say, the end of James's performance was completely self-indulgent.

May 11, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Emma

The judges have clearly already picked their favorites and they give no negative feedback to scotty and james (which even if you love them they are not perfect.) and they are so negative to Haley. They clearly want James or Scotty to win.

May 11, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack

All 50-60 million voters have their favorites and it doesn't have to do with talent. Scotty will get the country western votes, James will get the votes from the rockers and the 2 gals will get the women votes.

May 11, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  18. jenna

Haley is just soooo bad. She screams. listen to some of the great Idol female voices. they SING!!! and she does not take any criticisms at all..just get defiant. Please let this be her last night. The other 3 are so much better and so much more genuine, Lady Gaga as a mentor? Please.

May 11, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • bonniegirl

Agree, somewhat. She's definately had her good nights (Adele comes to mind...), but there is something she does with her voice – almost seems to force the raunchiness sometimes – that I just don't love. And she IS in the bottom 3 quite often, so....

May 11, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  19. xfm

Why do judges love Scotty? Because Coca Cola is AI's main advertiser.
    Coca Cola is keeping AI on the air.
    And if Coca Cola says they want Scotty and Lauren,
    you do what Coca Cola says.

May 11, 2011 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Francesca

I enjoy reading the comments here. Had to put in my two cents. I completely feel as though James is being set up to be the winner. Nothing bad is ever said about him, and he has performed in the last spot multiple times. It seems those who sing last stay longer to me. I though Lauren was terrific and Haley was good too. Scotty is getting boring and is making it because 12 year old girls are hormonal. AI is getting ridiculous. I am finishing this season and moving on to The Voice and X-Factor.

May 11, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • xfm

yup – I agree on all points. I will watch XFactor. This season of AI feels very fixed. I believe that Coca Cola ==their biggest advertiser== has told AI who needs to win, for Coca Cola's image, and AI is making sure that it happens .
      The biggest advertiser has great power on any show.

May 11, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anna

Completely agree. James and Scotty are getting so much great feedback when I think Lauren deserves more than she gets. It's kind of frustrating because I think another cute guy will win.......again.

May 11, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • dtcpr @ Anna

Are we watching the same show? What Cute Guy??? and I like James and Scotty, but let's face it they are seriously unattractive...

May 12, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Erinn

I don't know. Not Lauren's best.

May 11, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  22. KayBrown

Scotty's second song was very disappointing – it is as if he is coasting into the finals and he did not bother challenging himself.

May 11, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack

It doesn't matter if Scotty wins or not. He'll be under contract and in a recording studio the day after idol is over.

May 11, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Judges Smoking Crack?

This is so sad the judges have an agenda of favorites...seriously Scotty was AWFUL and they love it. Lauren, James and Scotty could butcher Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars and they would think that is the greatest thing ever.

May 11, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Nad Sachs

I'm on the west coast and have to wait a couple of more hours,the suspense is unbearable..my buttplug is plopping out!

May 11, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Erinn

Oh my, I can't take this performance by Scotty.

May 11, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  26. JaisyMaisy

Down with Scotty. Pedestrian cheddar.

May 11, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  27. JaisyMaisy

Oh dear, Hailey believes she did a 360. Does that mean she she ended up at suck where she started?

May 11, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anna

Haha I didn't catch that 🙂 I'm glad she said it that way though. I didn't like either of her performances.

May 11, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Linda

Haley–that was AMAZING & ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

May 11, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Gary

I feel so bad for Haley. Her songs are really good & she outsang James Durbin hands down.
    When I hear Adele on the radio, I still think that Haley outsang her.
    Hang in there Haley!!! I'm voting for you with my computer & cell phone for the next two hours.

May 11, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • lana

Haley, received (2) standing ovations from the Judges, last week and tonight. James has not received (1) OV.

May 11, 2011 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  30. HAILEY ROCKS!!!!

Judges are annoying!!! Hailey been rocking from the very start! Whatever Randy! ugghh!

May 11, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Ike

Haley is so good ...I am so impressed by her journey on Idol..........wow what a story......Amazing..

May 11, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Linda

Have not liked Lauren since Day #1. Thought she was extremely "pitchy" tonight. I thought Haley took a hugh risk w/MJ, it got a bit noisy but overall I liked it.

May 11, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  33. HAILEY ROCKS!!!!

Lets face it. Hailey is the best vocal singer out of all the remaining four contestants whether she picks what the judges want her to sing or not. I dont care what anyone says that girl can sing the phone book and then some. What the heck is wrong with Randy and Jlo..always picking on her..but you know what..use it as fuel girl! you are American Idol!

May 11, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Haley's Comment

J-Lo's jealous? Haley's got more talent in her toenail clippings than the -Lo can even think about. Randy's a bufoon, always has been and seems to be getting worse.

May 11, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Highflier

You have got to be kidding! The true best singer of the season was Pia, plain & simple. And Lauren is by far & away a better singer than Hailey. Yes she deserved to be in the top 5 – but there it ends. But see that's why the people vote – so you views are just as pertinent as mine- I just chose not to agree with you. James or Scotty as next American Idol!

May 12, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  34. sweetcaroline

Wow. The amount that Randy and J. Lo are crapping all over Haley is awful. I hope people vote her into the Top 3 just to spite them.

May 11, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tommy Marx

I am voting for the first time this season because of how they treated her. James did a good job of a predictable song, Scotty sucked on a bad song, and Lauren did a very nice job on a severely chopped amazing song. Haley was easily the second best, yet they treated her horribly!!!!!

May 11, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Ike

1st round...Haley, Lauren, James, Scotty

May 11, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Ike

Lauren is good too... Wow...

May 11, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  37. bonniegirl

I miss quirky Paul too! Lauren is sooo good! The dress, not so much, lol....

May 11, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Erinn

Oh, I do miss Paul and Casey!

May 11, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Tommy Marx

So singing a Journey song faithfully (pun intended) or doing a really bad version of a mediocre song that doesn't come close to capturing the horror of 9/11 is better than Haley singing the Earth Song? American Idol is officially too old. I'm going with The Voice and The X-Factor.

May 11, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Kelly

Scotty was awesome, however, would have been even better without the backup singers!

May 11, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  41. bonniegirl

Not a big Alan Jackson fan, but I kinda like this one – and Scotty's doing it justice! Good timing.....

May 11, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  42. A320Pilot

I hope that Durbin gets kicked off...I think that he has survived because he's riding the sympathy vote. He is a decent singer, but I think that Haley outperforms him. Also, the country bumpkin (Scottie) annoys the hell outta me. I'm amazed that he has been kept for as long as he has.

May 11, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • JaisyMaisy

That jerk Scotty is totally pandering to middle America right now...like anyone is going to hate on a song about 9/11.

May 11, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • warren

scotty is so dull. He brings nothing new ,every week. Never got anybody on their feet . Haley brings it every week but no matter how much more enertaning , exciting , she gets put down by j.lo. &randy. And of course james can do no wrong .B.S.

May 11, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cathe

WOW! you cannot see talent when it is right on to your face. America always vote and let those weird idols win like Taylor Hicks and Lee ???? where are they now?????

May 12, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  43. AnonymousGirl

I don't know, there has to be something behind the reason why there is always negative comments toward Haley's performances from J.Lo and Randy.

May 11, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Erinn

Yea, it's called Uncle Nigel doing everything in his power to keep Haley out of the top 3.

May 11, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • AnonymousGirl

You remind me of they guy who does the Idoloonies video. I totally agree Nigel behind this. It really sucks though because James can come out and sing half a song flat and he gets praised as if he just walked acrossed freaking water. Let Haley sing a song perfectly and we can still hear a ridiculous hour long rant probably about her shoes not matching so that's why her performance was bad. Sorry my exaggeration is at an all time high out of anger.

May 11, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Erinn

Ha. I am an avid Idoloonies viewer.

May 11, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Catherine

J Lo and Randy were just telling the truth. Haley cannot sing...always out of tune. She should get booted out.

May 12, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  44. Me

Haley's performance...not so hot.

May 11, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • KayBrown

Sorry, but one needs to listen to Jordin Sparks' version of that song – – Haley was too over-the-top and for me, it was too staged and too fake.

May 11, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • lana

JLo jealous of Haley!!!!!

May 11, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Ike

Randy and Jenifer got it so wrong........Stephen is the only one on the show tonight? Haley did so well.....

May 11, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Erinn

Holy crap, S. Ty just actually said something true and right!

May 11, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Brocklee

i have to agree with j-lo and randy.. that wasn't a great performance by haley...

May 11, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  48. JaisyMaisy

James is very sessy to me. Mrow. Go James!!

May 11, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Ike

Haley is amazing.....wow she picks MJ and does it so well....amazing...

May 11, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dennis

All you Haley Lovers? WHY????? She cannot even take simple criticism. She did not hit half the notes on the MJ song. Pia was a great singer but had no stage presence Haley is exactly the same just a little rawer voice. And Steven Tyler is starting to be more like Paula Abdulla every week

May 11, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • dogs rule

Seriously? she stinks. She can't take criticism graciously–whatever the comment is, she basically says "well, I thought it was GOOD!" She's really full of herself, and needs do GO HOME! Enough with the growling. It was cute on Casey - it's not cute on her! And, has anyone noticed she's cross eyed?

May 12, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  50. sweetcaroline

It was weird because earlier today I was thinking that they should do a Glee-themed night! I wasn't crazy about his performance of Don't Stop...I've heard it done so many times so much better than that.

May 11, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Brocklee

has james ever received anything negative?

May 11, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Erinn

Nope, which is funny that he said that the judges comments helped him step up his game this week. They heaped praise on him last week, and let's be honest, it wasn't all that good last week.

Don't Stop Believing was pretty good though.

May 11, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Catherine

NO! Because he is so damn good and consistent!!! That is why!!! he will be the AMERICAN IDOL!!!

May 12, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
    • dogs rule

He doesn't DESERVE anything negative. But, last week, Randy said his emotional performance made him a bit off for a second... No biggie. He's the best of all of them!

May 12, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  52. bonniegirl

Sure do like me some Journey! The Glee kids did it better, lol, but I still liked this one...

May 11, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Gretchen Van Poo

If I scroll fast enough..will toilet paper be dispensed from bottom of my pc... .?

May 11, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Erinn

Go Haley!

May 11, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack

Yep - off the stage tomorrow

May 11, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • High Flier

Agree – "go Hailey... right off the stage! Long time overdue. Am really tired of the growling (girgle) in every single song she sings. Me thinks it's either Scotty or James as the next American Idol!

May 12, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • dogs rule

Yep. Definitely..................Go.............HOME! Take Alfred E. with you.

May 12, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
    • dtcpr

Totally Agree- She needs to GET OFF THE STAGE. I never enjoyed her singing, all her songs sound the same to me and she was SO rude last night to the Judges... Haley dear they are PROFESSIONALS, most people who want to be in the industry would give anything for their feedback Backtalking makes you look arrogant and bratty, in my house we voted for everyone except Haley, we like everyone else.

May 12, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |